Search results

1. L

A common sense approach to ridiculous press and ignorant people.

The bitter pills which journalistists like to distirbute on a wholesale basis should be taken with the grain of salt they deserve and in the main are. The unfortunate thing is that these days village's no longer have 1 idiot. There are now several preaching to the ignorant and abhorant and in...
  2. L

Freedom At Last, Oh Yeah and Drunk As 10 Men

Last day at work tomorow. I'm finaly freeeeeeeeeee. Until cash runs out and I have to whor myself out to some other company. I yeah and hang on yep now I've just finnnshed ab biug botlle of Bundaberg's finnet. Is it me or am I writing in crcles here
  3. L

It's About Time

I've been hanging for this site to come back on line so I can brag about what I have got. I have recently picked up 1 of the Limited Edition framed G/F things with the team/Folkesy and they were kind enough to add Steve Price to it although originally they said because he didn't play he wouldn't...
  4. L

I Hate England!

I hate England and it's poor excuse for a 3rd Grade International side and how it has ruined the chance for League to become more recognised internationally rather than having 1 decent side in the world and a few wannabe's as is the case now. They've had enough time and so called talent to...