Search results

1. somi98

Eastwood and Pritchard on Injury Front

Hate to say it but. I was RIGHT Hope these guys get back fit and ready to tear it up.
  2. somi98

Eastwood out for first 10 weeks.

Oh my bad :$
  3. somi98

Eastwood out for first 10 weeks.

Dont know if there's a thread on this. But i've got some inside from a close friend inside the bulldogs. That Eastwood just went through surgery. I'm Not Bull-S-h-i-t-i-n-g. If you dont believe me then, Wait and see ;)
  4. somi98

Supafest 2011

Trey songz is touring with usher not drake :L ;)
  5. somi98

Supafest 2011

Bruno mars and Drake just announced. This is going to go crazy.
  6. somi98

Supafest 2011

I heard Nicki and weezy. But i dunno These concerts have so much bulls-h-i-t rumours.
  7. somi98

Supafest 2011

Im just looking forward to Diddy hes a beast. Nelly went pretty well at the UFC performance so i wont mind him.
  8. somi98

Supafest 2011

I know theres still a while, But just tonight they announced, Snopp Dogg, Nelly, Taio Cruz and Bow wow. Not bad for the first four, P.Diddy likely to be the next Announced. They changed the Venue to ANZ Stadium 8 hour fest. Should be good.
  9. somi98

Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

'Byrd' How did you make your sig :L sorry i know its off topic but yeh
  10. somi98

2011 Jerseys thread 1

I looked at the book with the designs of the jerseys, training wear etc. and the Jersey design is basically the same except for the collar/chest thing. They still look good but yeah no new designs, although if you were interested the training singlets actaully have sponsors on them. :L
  11. somi98

NRL Grand Final Match Thread

No-one can accuse the Dragons of choking ever again.... Dean Ritchie Mon 04 Oct 10 (11:43am) Bull^^^* they'll choke sooner or later, they arent freaking invincible, God we'll never hear the end of it
  12. somi98

Buldogs v sea eagles online LIVE

7 pm tonight on Foxsports i think
  13. somi98

Buldogs v sea eagles online LIVE

Well like Dj Yallah said 2011 Year of the DOGGIES!!
  14. somi98

Doggies Better as under-dogs?

haha oh my bad then :/
  15. somi98

Doggies Better as under-dogs?

Sorry if its been posted already,Well i looked it up and it seems to be we have a cracker year after a disappointing one. 2004 GF WIN 2005 13th 2006 Reached the Prelims 2007 lost all finals matches 2008 Spoon 2009 Prelims again and 2nd 2010-------Likely to stay at 13th Never really...
  16. somi98

Bulldogs sign Frank Pritchard for 3 years - OFFICIAL

anyone know roughly how much we got left on the cap?
  17. somi98

Player movement all clubs, who do we sign?

thats a bit dog, The guy just came back from cancer ? and we're think about signing him next year giving im time to work in the off-season.....clueless
  18. somi98

Player movement all clubs, who do we sign?

I think morris is supposed to go in 3 1.Barba 2.Turner 3.Morris 4.Roberts I think roberts has some good speed and has the abilty to put in a gap for turner. Also having the abilty to give Idris a gap on his left
  19. somi98

Sandow 'The Grub'

bahahahah yes, so true
  20. somi98

Australian Schoolboys announced

Yes :) Few Canberra Blokes in there, Good job
  21. somi98

Who still thinks we can make the 8???

yes but i think we didnt attack much in second half because we need abit of defence on the likes of inglis, slater etc.
  22. somi98

Josh Dugan Charged

x2 ..............Kingston rat too
  23. somi98

Toy Story 3

it was a very good movie, the end was pretty sad though :( :L
  24. somi98

Best fries/chips

lol Najis Chips all the way Arncliffe Najis :)
  25. somi98

your Lineup v Parra

Yeaah it will be 7:30 followed by the................. Gronkos and Steel druggos
  26. somi98

Roll Call vs ParraSCUM

Yeepp Deffs there :)
  27. somi98

Tigers Have There Own Problems.

Lol Before we signed turner (when all the rumors for tuquiri nrl) I was thinking if he replaced Hazem he would stand next to Idris and we could call them the black-attack (No racism intended) :L
  28. somi98

Post-game chat : Round 5

AHhaha look at what Ryan, Kev Moore said http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/video/0,,NRL%20Media%20Conferences_30576,00.html It seems similar to what some of us are saying :L
  29. somi98

Bulldogs vs Souffs Post-Match Thread

Well It was terrible....For some players but bring on next week Warriors are going down.....Moore has to make some better decisions, Ryan HAS to step up and Roberts Has to be benched
  30. somi98

Im not being for real :L i will never leave the bulldogs my heart is shaped like a bulldog
  31. somi98

5/04/10 is the day i leave the Bulldogs ......Shocking
  32. somi98

Video: Kevin Moore talks about this weeks team

NO mick ennis hmmmm idk i hope Blake Green has some Force and a hint of dirtyness
  33. somi98

bulldogs trial #2 superthread

22-12 Doggies end score
  34. somi98

Fetuli Talanoa is having a great game 4/5 but 5/5 for the hit on Soward
  35. somi98

No the thing is your on the wrong thread
  36. somi98

Im just glad we're getting the conversions if this kicker keeps it up he should be full time kicker last week Ennis was appauling
  37. somi98

Niceee :D
  38. somi98

Poll : Keep Metallica as the Home run on theme ?

hell yeah that would give the players a huge rush and instead of the whole WCW crowd chanting GOldberg we can chant BULLDOGS BULLDOGS
  39. somi98

REPLAY : Dogs V Dragons - Rd10 last year.

Ayy how do you put nrl matches on Ipods???
  40. somi98

Benji smashed by rookie : Gets up sooking !

HAHAHAH LOL what a little Homo....................MAN UP :)
  41. somi98

Fifa10

man its a mad game i love Manager mode Arsenal is sik when u buy Didier Drogba :P
  42. somi98

Canterbury new sleeve sponsor

Well last year we ran out to Stings WCW entance it was MAD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRqLNARw5jw
  43. somi98

Big Hits Of 2009

x2
  44. somi98

Liar Liar...pants on fire

well TBH i think the guy is lucky cause the new behaviour rules were submitted and they said something bout the club has more control and they give a file report to the nrl HQ but really i think the Roosters board twisted the story so he can play after all he is the only decent player in the...
  45. somi98

Bret Hart returns to WWE

yeh it was only good with Goldberg, Sting, early NWO, and the high flyers were crazyy
  46. somi98

Bret Hart returns to WWE

that would be a pretty good storyline and maybee just maybe i wil come back to watching wrestling but probs wont till WCW comes back and thats a 2% chance
  47. somi98

Your Bulldogs player of the decade

1.Patten/Hazem 2.Grimaldi 3.Price 4.Utai 5.Bobcat I put Patten there cause We never had a decent fullback like him (Hazem was Great but just didnt cut it) Patten= Loyal, Trustworthy, Smart player and hasnt had many off firled issues Then Hazem Obviously cause Hes...
  48. somi98

Banners 2010.

wat about: "Its going to cane when u hit Payne" i know its bad but its just a suggestion:)
  49. somi98

And the gong of lead goes to ... the Bulldogs

Lol So funny cause the guy that wrote this acrticle had no other storys to write so he stole half of telgraph article and put into his Poor job TBH he can suck my left testicle
  50. somi98

NRL All Stars squad announced

oh yea very tru
  51. somi98

IMO this should be they team 1. Billy slater 2. Israel Folau 3. Michael Jennings 4. Josh morris 5. Brett Morris 6. Darren lockyer 7. Benji Marshall 8. Adam Blair 9. Cameron smith 10. Fui Fui Moi Moi 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Ben creagh 13. David Stagg 14. Ben Barba :) lol 15...
  52. somi98

01 Billy Slater 02 Israel Folau 03 Michael Jennings 04 Josh Morris 05 Manu Vatuvei 06 Darren Lockyer 07 Benji Marshall 08 Adam Blair 09 Cameron Smith 10 Fui Fui Moi Moi 11 Anthony Watmough 12 Ben Creagh 13 Alan Tongue 14 Kurt Gidley 15 Gareth Ellis 16 Dave Taylor 17 Anthony...
  53. somi98

The Official Off Field Player Incidents Thread

Umm i got this from the herald sun website http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/john-skandalis-wasnt-hit-he-just-got-drunk-and-tripped/story-e6frfgbo-1225813798093 Its about John Skandalis apperantly he was Drunk and tripped
  54. somi98

Bulldogs Army Register

Ay is it tru if u sign up u get a free helmet with a Paw?? Cause i hrd that from one of my friends
  55. somi98

Do you really want Johnathan Thurston?

TBH i dont even know y we are talking about signing this guy we have one man "BEN BARBA" he will replace BK in my opinion
  56. somi98

matty johns supports leagues bad boy.

The kids a good player, but IMO barba has alot more potenial as a halves player
  57. somi98

Favourite Bulldogs Try

95 prelimnarys terry lamb. Polla mounter and silva combine to make it so easy for lamb to score under the post link if anybody wants to watch : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YwG4h88kWg
  58. somi98

QLD parliament petition R classification for computer games

ahhhhahahahahah LOL at Rodzilla LMFAO hahahahahhahaha
  59. somi98

Happy Eid

eid mubrouk man i love being a muslim we get 2 eids and a westernised christmas. hope my uncle comes back to aus safely :)
  60. somi98

Banners 2010.

Wat about "Hayne welcome to the house of payne" idk just off the top of my head
  61. somi98

Favourite TV Shows

Kennan&kel all that Pysch my nae is earl family guy Mad TV SNL Simpsons Scrubs Ugly betty Prsion break CSI all of them NY MIAMI and just CSI My wife and kids Basicly all the comdys and Dramas,thrillers ETC
  62. somi98

What's Ur Fav. 2Pac Song?

Changes very inspirational hit em up pumping up ambitionz as a rider mad beat but apart from that the rest are just genuwine classics best rappers from the 90s 2Pac,ice cube,eazy e,biggie,dr dre
  63. somi98

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

;)Man that game is awesome i went to the midnight launch with my brother LOL it was ffull of desperate nerds aahahahah but that airport mission is twisted and very disturbing loved the ending to the storyline and judging by the end there will be a MW3 but yeh imm online gaing lover already a...
  64. somi98

Empire State of Mind - Jay Z / Alicia Keys

its a mad sing cant stop listening to it on my ipod its on reapet with down by jay sean and baby by me by 50 cent and ne yo and do you rmember by jay sean lil jon and sean paul
  65. somi98

All Whites kiwi tomorrow night's World Cup soccer qualifie

LOL "ALL WHITES" that sounds pretty homo lol no offence intended to kiwis but srsly all whites get something orginal
  66. somi98

NRL Gains and Losses: 2009-2010

Ben Roberts (2011), Jamal Idris (2011), Bryson Goodwin (2011), Gary Warburton (2011), Chris Armit (2011), Yileen Gordon (2011), these player must be resigned except for roberts hes the worst ball handler
  67. somi98

Buddman got pwned ...

Umm imm in canberra and i havent recieved my brochure yet YES i did register interest but is it cause it takes longer in the ACT cause all ive been recieving is ****ty raiders stuff
  68. somi98

2010 draw and Venue notification.

Yeh there is an article about it cause cronulla are to cheap to play there in adeilaide cant spell it right lol http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/adelaide-left-to-bulldogs/story-e6frexnr-1225793112166
  69. somi98

2010 Goal Kicking?

I reckon goodwin should get it hes been trained but the best iin the world halligan and hazem so GOODWIN hands down
  70. somi98

Your 2010 crystal ball prediction

2010 Premiers: Canterbury bulldogs 2010 Grand Final Teams:Canterbury bulldogsvs parramata 2010 Minor Premiers:PArra 2010 Wooden Spooners:Warriors State of Origin Series Winners:BLUES State of Origin Player of the Series:Jaryd hayne One player from QLD to make State of Origin Debut:Dave...
  71. somi98

Your 2010 crystal ball prediction

2010 Premiers: Canterbury bulldogs 2010 Grand Final Teams:Canterbury bulldogsvs parramata 2010 Minor Premiers:PArra 2010 Wooden Spooners:Warriors State of Origin Series Winners:BLUES State of Origin Player of the Series:Jaryd hayne One player from QLD to make State of Origin Debut:Dave...
  72. somi98

which morris will score the most tries in tommorrow mornings match

UMM imo i think josh will not being biased but he will maike a tst debut that will shock everybody i reckon he'l score 2 trys ALSO what channels are the Games broadcasted on cause i live in the ACT and my win tv guide wont w rok on the nett oh and wat time :) :) :)
  73. somi98

NRL Gains and Losses: 2009-2010

I heard ashton simmss was comingg to the dogss iff soo that would be a massivee gain if eastwood leftt. he is a solid front rower still a lil bit young in terms of how manny games hes played but i stil think that halatau woul d beat him for the spott ;);););):bulldogs1 BULLDOGS CHAMP10NS
  74. somi98

Your 2010 Team

what s4soony saidd absolutley truee if the doggies are smart enough thats what they need to doo but it says that goodwin is a handyy goal kicker i never knew he couldd kick or where you referring to steve turner nextt year is a fresh new start for thew dogggiesss BULLDOGS CHAMP10NS go the...
  75. somi98

Bay 120

I might make a flag saying "welcome to the house of pain hayne" apolgies to anybody if they have already thought up of the idea and does anybody have a parramatta chokerss sign iff soo plz let me knoww Go the doggies BULLD09S woooooooooooooot
  76. somi98

Kouparitsas release granted

i say good riddens all koops is a bench warmer or he played nsw cup which was no help
  77. somi98

Goodwin's High-Flying Act Proves Handy For Dogs

yes but what about josh Morris the kid is a machine and averages about 2 trys a game and it is funny because josh and brysons dads were st george greats and now hopefully they will become Canterbury greats
  78. somi98

Last nights game

well if you have foxtel then watch in the morning the night after the game or if you want the highlights go to big pond sports and you can watch on the net but of course if you have fast internet then you can watch the full game on bigpond
  79. somi98

Team of the Decade

why the hell is thurston not there he is a jhhundred times better then sherwin
  80. somi98

Winger Options for 2010

what about tuaki he is of contract at the end of this year he would be good but i guess hes a bit slow or we can get antonio wintersrien his contract for brisbane ends this year and i reckon we can turn him to a quality athelete and then make him a bulldog and he will be a cheap buy