Search results

1. lockyer

Fts: Inglis... Lts: Lockyer

Oh yeh baby! Sorry, I just had to brag!!! I called it! Won both :D 5 on each, easy money right there!
  2. lockyer

Who went to good vibrations 2007!?

I'm just recalling that day, what an awesome day it was... Did anyone here go? For those who went, Can I just say Snoop stole the show... I've never been a HUGE fan of snoop, but I have to hand it to him, His live performance was nothing short of amazing, a real performer.
  3. lockyer

A few pointers about the Broncs/dogs game

Originally I had a good post but I had to go out so I couldnt finish it, but aiming to write a few pointers about the game off the top of my head: This is not a go at anyone by all means, but a few points I thought interesting and significant moments in the match. (obviously from a Broncos...
  4. lockyer

steve_mortimer, KE, Habib and all the wise kennel veterans

I want some opinions from the Kennel veterans and whoever wants to put in some valuable 2 cents! no rubbish one liners please! OK I admit QLD were outbeaten in every rugby league category last night and Lockyer was worse than ordinary once again in the QLD Jersey. WHAT do Qld do? I mean...
  5. lockyer

The forward battle...we got smashed

We got completely dominated... I dont think I've ever seen an Origin match won where the winning team has lost the forward battle... We just got hammered two ways from sundays tonight... I won't get into too much detail about the game because there is too much to say, but to put it simply, I...
  6. lockyer

If I was a football manager...

1) Minichello 2) BLANK 3) BLANK 4) Willie Tonga 5) Luke Rooney 6) Lockyer (c) 7) Johns (GK) (vc) 8) Shrek 9) Budurus 10) Civo 11) Hindmarsh 12) Ryan 13) Carroll 14) Mason 15) Carl Webb 16) Bowen 17) S.B Williams eh, thats just me, positions wingers and centres have not...
  7. lockyer

Willie Mason: Awesome impact off bench

Willie Mason's impact off the bench in the tri-nations series has been dynamic and awesome. IMO that sort of impact can change the momentum of the game and more importantly the outcome of the game. What Im trying to say is... Can Bulldogs afford to have Mason come off the bench? If they can...