Search results

1. fobsicle

Good old $BW

Agree, Scotland are just tourny fillers, never a real threat to anyone. I don't think we can really judge the SBW v Nonu debate until we see him come up against the Springboks and Wallabies.
  2. fobsicle

2010 Four Nations Super Thread

Can't believe we actually won and that Billy helped us to it again :) Who cares how hot it is today, I'm wearing my jersey!
  3. fobsicle

Good old $BW

Ended up waking up for it but went to sleep at half time as it was obvious England hadn't improved that much since the tests down our way. Felt weird to finally see SBW in the black jersey but he did well from what I saw.
  4. fobsicle

Good old $BW

Sunday morning Aussie time
  5. fobsicle

Good old $BW

Oi, I've had uni exams and work for the past week meaning severe lack of sleep! I've had mean migranes all day. I'll set my alarm to get up for it but at this rate I'll sleep through it!
  6. fobsicle

Good old $BW

Considering it, but I have a mass shift starting at 7am tomorrow...
  7. fobsicle

Good old $BW

All Blacks/Eng is being televised live on Setanta. F that, wish I knew earlier, I would've subscribed
  8. fobsicle

Good old $BW

Yeah I have a feeling he'll play too, might be worth waking up at 4.30am.
  9. fobsicle

Wallabies Changing Style?

Tell me about it, they win one dead rubber of a game and all of a sudden Wallabies jerseys are in again. Nothing worse than getting sh!t from people who aren't actually rugby fans. Saia had a few shockers in the lineouts but I still love him, even if he is a bloody Wallaby. Would like to see...
  10. fobsicle

Wallabies Changing Style?

Wallabies backline is a killer so as if they're not going to play that to their advantage. With the amount of players they still have to come back from injury (Palu, Ioane, Polota-Nau, Alexander etc) they are looking scarily strong for the world cup next year.
  11. fobsicle

Good old $BW

I cried hard, like bawling hard, when we lost the 03 semi. Wiped tears onto the flag. Not something I want to repeat next year. You guys got tix to any RWC2011 games?
  12. fobsicle

Good old $BW

Lions lost so I'm not happy at all :( But as we said, an upset was needed. If this feels bad this year, I don't want to think about next yr
  13. fobsicle

Good old $BW

Should've got touch on that last one though :( Never been a big fan of his tbh, would've preferred Slade on tour, EOYT experience would be good for him
  14. fobsicle

Good old $BW

Geez couldn't watch the last 3 mins, as soon as I saw O'Connor with the ball I knew he was over :( Guess we needed a loss to give us a bit of a kick up the arse before RWC2011. Hate this losing feeling though
  15. fobsicle

2010 Four Nations Super Thread

Nothing better than beating the Tongans! Mateo showed the Warriors that they had definitely bought a dud... but as if they didn't know already. O AI LE TOA??? CHOOOOO HOOOOOOO !!
  16. fobsicle

Good old $BW

Ranger has been rested by Northland due to a hammy injury recently so maybe one of the reasons he wasn't chosen?. Kahui, Weepu, Dagg, Flynn and McAlister also not considered due to injury. Glad Messam and Gear are back in after missing out on tri-nats, also glad Cruden was not selected...
  17. fobsicle

Parramatta's Timana Tahu to play for New Zealand Maori

Actually just had a look myself, looks like Fox Sports is showing the Toa/NZ match from 5.30pm.
  18. fobsicle

Parramatta's Timana Tahu to play for New Zealand Maori

Hope the Maori can give England a good run for their money but I won't know who to support in the Toa v NZ match. Anyone know if these matches will be televised here?
  19. fobsicle

What JOEY said to Tahu

Johns shouldn't have said it, Tahu could've reacted better, but whats bad is that QLD are probably going to smash us even harder because of this whole saga. but thank f**k Johns is out of NSW camp
  20. fobsicle

Izzy could fly the coup like Hunt

Yeah because Sailor and Rogers REALLY helped the Wallabies get to the RWC final... not. I'm sick of Aussie union clubs paying sh!tloads for league coverts, they all fail and come back to league bad mouthing the union. Folau gives me a headache, stay in league ffs.
  21. fobsicle

Bieber Fever WTF? I'm scared for my life

I think they're comparing the hype of Bieber to Beatlemania, not so much talent. tbh I don't the kid is that bad, young girls just froth because he's their own age and see him as more 'attainable'. I don't think he brings this whole screaming girls hype on himself so all the blatant hate is a...
  22. fobsicle

The Aboriginal all star vs nrl all star thread

No double standards mate, I don't like it when any country other than NZ performs a war dance, even Samoa. They're just trying to replicate a great tradition that should be left alone. The throat slitting one is the kapa o pango, they tend to use that when they get disrespected ie when...
  23. fobsicle

The indigenous war dance just looked like a weak haka rip off. The haka has significance and means a lot to Kiwis whether they are Maori or not.
  24. fobsicle

The Kennel Photo Discussion Thread

Soooo good! I want to go to Queenstown to do the big one. Defs recommend.
  25. fobsicle

No problems with the game besides the bloody wardance. Fair enough celebrate your culture by dancing, but that was lame.
  26. fobsicle

The Kennel Photos and Discussion Thread

Haven't been on in ages, here's a pic of my bungy in NZ
  27. fobsicle

Your Surname

mine means quick or nimble in German.
  28. fobsicle

Cook Islands shock Samoa in Cairns

How embarrasing! Good work by the Cookies though
  29. fobsicle

Cowboys deny players' punch-up

Tamou's still a fair bit bigger though isn't he? This incident is nothing though, still rate them
  30. fobsicle

Ben Roberts left out of Kiwis 23 man squad

Kinda like how I feel about Kidwell :) haha
  31. fobsicle

F*ck me I've been saying it for years, Leuluai is hopeless! :angry: The only guy to ever pull on the black and white I've ever despised.
  32. fobsicle

Sorry who are the world champs again? haha We won the RLWC without Roberts, sorry but he won't be that missed tbh
  33. fobsicle

Earthquake in Samoa

It was Jeff Lima :) I was so happy.
  34. fobsicle

Earthquake in Samoa

They are fine and with my other family but yes their home gone. Luckily the rest of my family live in villages on the other side of the island or out in the whoops so I haven't lost any family
  35. fobsicle

Roozy

Me too!
  36. fobsicle

Earthquake in Samoa

My great uncle and aunt live in the affected area, my uncle having to cling to a frangipani tree to save his life. I can't watch the news without tearing up, my paradise destroyed :(
  37. fobsicle

Four Nations Discussion

Thought he was Tongan?
  38. fobsicle

Earthquake in Samoa

I'm pretty sure Survivor Samoa has finished filming, but yeah American's would've been packing it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYzQ6rDA_hc ^If any of you need convincing that Samoa is flipping MINT.
  39. fobsicle

Next time you order Mickey D'z..

Boss burger (if I remember correctly)- Two beef patties, lettuce, two types of cheddar cheese, onions and sauces etc
  40. fobsicle

Earthquake in Samoa

My cousin is saying 25 from my Dad's village alone, so far those we can contact are ok. Scary stuff to wake to.
  41. fobsicle

Earthquake in Samoa

8.3 earthquake off Samoa, tsunami flattened villages. :(
  42. fobsicle

Next time you order Mickey D'z..

lol, my cousin
  43. fobsicle

The cougar bashed

hear hear. Why isn't this rubbish in the lounge?
  44. fobsicle

Now this is bad sportmanship

Significance being? They're tryhard little ignorant <unts, doesn't make nationality an issue.
  45. fobsicle

other clubs fan forums

cowboysstampede.com.au
  46. fobsicle

Australia Is A Better Country Than New Zealand

That is also true, as many Maori in particular like to escape the cultural pressures that New Zealand presents them :p My tutorial today was on this exact subject
  47. fobsicle

Australia Is A Better Country Than New Zealand

they don't go back home because they can earn 30% more here than they will in NZ
  48. fobsicle

LOOK OUTSIDE!!! It's dooms day!!!

starting to clear up in the gong now
  49. fobsicle

LOOK OUTSIDE!!! It's dooms day!!!

creepy, thought I woke up to an apocalypse
  50. fobsicle

Just as disgusting. And the way those kids left the field, thinking they're the sh!t. Bloody hate kids who act hard :angry:
  51. fobsicle

seriously disgusting! Can't hack a win so they go in like that, disgraceful. Ten news just said one of them is facing a 20 year ban from league, I hope they all get charged by the police as well.
  52. fobsicle

Mad Monday' just choko full of cheek

I'm from Corrimal too lol. I saw my neighbour pull it off his car and snap it in half. Finally living in Wollongong has its benefits!
  53. fobsicle

Mad Monday' just choko full of cheek

Good sh!t haha Was good watching half of my street remove their dragons flags over the weekend too :p
  54. fobsicle

Mighty vs Grand angus burgers

Mighty easily. How can you compare bacon to salad?
  55. fobsicle

The LOL Blacks

ahh, I <3 you Kimmy and Zor.
  56. fobsicle

The LOL Blacks

33 - 6. See you in Tokyo!
  57. fobsicle

The LOL Blacks

Scoreless in the 2nd half, aussies may have beat the saffas but still cant beat us! Canes boys played MINT.
  58. fobsicle

Rubbish banners thread

'JAMIE YOU'RE SO-WARDERFUL' no lie, there is a picture in the merc today.
  59. fobsicle

Kanye West Ruins Award

so Single Ladies ended up winning vid of the year and Beyonce called Swift up and let her do her speech again.
  60. fobsicle

Kanye West Ruins Award

I am serious and a pretty big Swift fan too. Dance moves in single ladies are killer!
  61. fobsicle

Kanye West Ruins Award

'Single Ladies' is a better vid than 'You Belong to Me' but ffs, couldn't he have waited until the interviews after?!? I really feel sorry for her
  62. fobsicle

Most Violent Clubs in Sydney

Glasshouse isn't even that bad, can't believe a Wollongong club came 2nd!
  63. fobsicle

MAD MONDAY - Superthread

I hope someone can top Folau from last year, that was mint haha
  64. fobsicle

What shampoo/conditioner do you use?

toni & guy daily style shampoo and conditioner. smells amah-zing
  65. fobsicle

Fa'alogo KOs Taylor

Stupid fob!
  66. fobsicle

Best shops/mall in Sydney.

For a mars bar slice, heck yeah. I love QVB, all Westfields have pretty much the same stuff and QVB is a bit different.
  67. fobsicle

'NRL Dream' New Reality TV Show

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,28383,25927269-10229,00.html ^Says Fox Sports will broadcast
  68. fobsicle

'NRL Dream' New Reality TV Show

filming has started but auditions are yet to occur?
  69. fobsicle

Bulldogs named in NZ 45-man train on squad for 2009 Four Nations

Glad to see some of the boys in the squad but if Leuluai plays I'll die, he's fecking hopeless
  70. fobsicle

Idris vs Moi Moi

only cos he is a biter and a tryhard Nonu :p
  71. fobsicle

NRL All Stars v Dreamtime Team

as well as the Dreamtime don't attempt that 'war dance' again I'll be happy
  72. fobsicle

Mobile Phonez

I have had the E71 for a month now, I loves it ! Can't text on old phones now, I love qwerty's :)
  73. fobsicle

how often?

every 3 or 4 days, or after I have training or play sport. In summer however I cbf even brushing my hair, so I just wash it everyday instead :p
  74. fobsicle

Sexiest Bulldogs Player - 2009 Edition

I'm a Millard fan.
  75. fobsicle

Dogs', Titans and Panthers ready to jump on Tuquiri

Its yet to be released in the media but I have union sources and its no good. ARU have apparently been looking for something like this to have a reason to sack him other than being a rubbish player and have jumped on it.
  76. fobsicle

Dogs', Titans and Panthers ready to jump on Tuquiri

He's overrated and old, and after hearing what he's apparently done, that's a big fat NEVER.
  77. fobsicle

Lote given the boot by ARU

LOL. I wonder what the 'incident' is. Don't want him at the Bulldogs at all.
  78. fobsicle

The car smoking law

I'm all for it, both parents were heavy smokers and while they always tried to smoke away from my siblings and I, the car was one place you couldn't escape it. Hated it.
  79. fobsicle

the next big thing

Taulima Tautai. Eels calling him the next Folau. Fail.
  80. fobsicle

ATTN: Zor

lol at the dirty Saffies. When will they ever learn?
  81. fobsicle

Karmichael Hunt set to leave Brisbane Broncos with Darren Lockyer to stay

Mate, I'm not turning this into a 'union is superior' battle. I was referring to the players you used in your example. Of course Gasnier can cut it, he is gunning it up there. There are many league players who would gun it in union and vice versa. No challenge? Well maybe if these converts...
  82. fobsicle

S. Chabal > New Zealand.

yes, the very understrength ABs. France was gunning it last night though, v impressed. ps What kind of test match involves Italy? soft :p
  83. fobsicle

Obviously its because you're a snob! No, its probs because I've lost my kennel mojo. I...

Obviously its because you're a snob! No, its probs because I've lost my kennel mojo. I didn't even realise I had this 'profile'.
  84. fobsicle

Sonny wasted in Rugby

Are you kidding? I'll take our current AB's over him anyday. His form in the French comp, yes decent. But northern hemi rugby has nothing on southern.
  85. fobsicle

Australia vs The Barbarians

:love: to the haters- you can't expect a decent contest in union when one side has barely any forwards. no challenge in the break down, no ball to the backs.
  86. fobsicle

How much are McDonald's Happy meals?

I just had one :) but the Night at the Museum toys suck, I would have much rather got a placemat like back in the day
  87. fobsicle

Where did the union fans go?

SO EFFING BAD. It is very obviously a naive Hollywood adaption of such a wonderful sport. They do this half-arsed attempt at a haka (somehow having a Maori-looking guy in the team justifies this) and try to speak Maori :| Also, very keen on Malili being named captain :) Anyone going to...
  88. fobsicle

Where did the union fans go?

I am here, not so much a regular on here anymore. Didn't bother waking up for the final and glad I didn't, what a hiding! And while on topic of union, has anyone seen the movie 'Forever Strong'? I almost died :|
  89. fobsicle

Sydney clubs - were is your favorite at

Broooooooklyn on George St
  90. fobsicle

Sexy All Blacks

Best ever http://www.adidas.com/campaigns/campaigns_nz/content/popup/index.asp#/video
  91. fobsicle

the reason why my uni > all the others

Same, parking at UOW is the worst! nowhere near enough places :angry: I saw about 5 dogs jerseys yesterday, all at the uni bar...
  92. fobsicle

Penrith stars in alcohol fuelled bust up

Apparently Jennings wasn't arrested, just with him.
  93. fobsicle

Sea, City, Country or the Suburbs?

Can't see myself living more than 15 minutes from a beach, love the sea.
  94. fobsicle

Pregnant teen hurt as Bulldogs and Rabbitohs fans brawl

She was talking about the types of supporters, not the actions of a few idiots who play. Hate to say it, but league supporters right from junior grades through to elite levels are generally more rowdy than their union or AFL counterparts.
  95. fobsicle

Weight for age

No. Kids should play against kids their own age and skill, unless in extreme cases where their size may cause injury. They may be big kids, but they're often massive softies. It will do nothing for the skill development of both smaller and bigger players. If parents are scared of their kids...
  96. fobsicle

Perfume

Also a big viva la juicy fan! Before I had it, I had the original juicy couture, still good but loving the juicy. Was surprised to like it, I'm not really into their clothes.
  97. fobsicle

What other...

^ you missed security guard, or DHL employee. I get mistaked for being filo a lot, I don't see it at all. I'm tall and have big as eyes ffs
  98. fobsicle

Future Music Festival

None of my mates are keen :( otherwise for shizz. You?
  99. fobsicle

Future Music Festival

going, N.E.R.D my first priority :D