Search results

1. dragons_princess

Is Your Mum a Bulldogs Supporter?

My mum is so cute, she loves the footy, Likes the Dragons and gets into it cause we all love it (she even runs a tipping comp) She watched my Dad play and my Brother play so she kinda got use to it. She use to "rate" Trent Barrett, but thinks he is a "tratior" LOL Also funniest thing she...
  2. dragons_princess

old usernames.

She got a job and left us all :( I do miss Roozy, though...I still see her quite the often ROFL and still call her Roozy
  3. dragons_princess

Can you take a digital SLR camera to NRL games at ANZ?

Really? I always bring mine into various venues, including ANZ and no one has ever said anything...hmmm I must be more careful now.
  4. dragons_princess

Can you take a digital SLR camera to NRL games at ANZ?

I take mine all the time. I have NEVER been told not to take it, I just wouldnt bring a tripod.
  5. dragons_princess

low blood pressure

I have low blood pressure too, there is nothing much you can do about it really. As for the above comment, I dont actually know if it does help, cause anyone who knows me knows I eat WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much salt...
  6. dragons_princess

Dragons prop Poore to miss four weeks

Waymann played hard on Friday night. Its a shame to loose Poore, but it will mean that the other props will have thier chance to prove thier points. I am thinking either Hunt or Prior will start, More towards Hunt, with Costigan moving onto the bench. It is a big loss though with big games...
  7. dragons_princess

Best places for dessert in SW sydney?

Cold Rock now open in Campbelltown and Penrith haha
  8. dragons_princess

It's brilliant - All the teams I hate have lost this weekend - LOL !!!

All the teams I hate lost as well, excpet for the Storm, I hate the Storm...but oh well nothing can be done there *fist* damn dragons
  9. dragons_princess

NRL Fantasy 2009

I was stoked cause I made Idris my captian LOL and half my team didnt play, LOL cause I forgot to change it and I still have 318 pts OH Idris how I love you 57 pts alone lol
  10. dragons_princess

titans vs newcastle spoiler

Still on a roll with the tipping baring the Dragons on friday night (serves me right LOL) Who were the try scorers anyone?
  11. dragons_princess

Happy Birthday Game Breaker, will.i.am and Lord Almighty

Happy Birthday Lads, Enjoy the day!
  12. dragons_princess

The last ten visitors on your home page

Ben Godberts Bulldog Bruce Costaki10 DaPound Leesee lukeoz4 Mountain Dogs RJv steve1700 terrylamb4lyfe I always wonder wtf some people are doing on my home page MEH?
  13. dragons_princess

Steve the Dogs have NOT won yet lol

Steve the Dogs have NOT won yet lol
  14. dragons_princess

Green street hooligans

Its hard to look at Frodo as some sort of violent street hooligan LOL Westham United all the way, I am actually scared to think that the ESL is actually like this
  15. dragons_princess

Cold Play

OOOOO this pleases me. I am seeing them this weekend and cant wait. I missed out last time they were in town and I am glad to hear they are awesome :D
  16. dragons_princess

Stewart Suspended

Its true, And the NRL have handed this down, I dont quite agree with it, but it had to be done in the fairness to Carney and Bird. Carney is a different story, but Bird has not been found guilty it is the policy of the NRL and whilst some dont agree to it, it was the right thing to do in...
  17. dragons_princess

Stewart Suspended

They changed the rules, dont shoot the messenger. They reviewed thier policy and changed it. The players involved get thier day in court, its the same thing with Greg Bird, he has NOT been proven guilty and people are already convinced he is in the wrong without knowing all the facts.
  18. dragons_princess

Stewart Suspended

Completley agree there Blaqdog, Its the right kinda of attitude. Alot of players do the right then when drinking. And there are this few that continually decide to do silly things and go beyond the point. Regardless on wether he is guilty or not we cant judge based on hear say thats what got...
  19. dragons_princess

Stewart Suspended

LG and Btrainben, After the Bird incident the NRL changed its policy and its rules in regards to players being allowed to play with charges. hth
  20. dragons_princess

Charged

I mean I know personally people with liver problems suffer for a few days after drinking alcohol and IF he was drinking beer there is ALOT of sugar in beer (not suggesting he was) its such a worry. At the moment we can only speculate on what is going on with the whole situation and im sure...
  21. dragons_princess

Charged

I said the same thing. One week out from the begining of a footy season he is drunk to the point where he cant remember (thats alot of alcohol) and he has Type 1 diabetes and he expected to be at peak fitness, come on there is a problem there.
  22. dragons_princess

Charged

I learnt all about the meanings of "sexual assult" and "sexual intercourse" being in court as a juryor and learnt about the different grades. The have to have some pretty strong evidence on him as proving a case based on he says she says is not enough, they need something they can pin him on...
  23. dragons_princess

Charged

In a case like this I highly doubt it, however I am sure that somewhere you could find out the details, I mean like I said those in league circles know the half story but its like chinese whispers someone tells someone one thing and slowly the story changes. I think Manly will try and protect...
  24. dragons_princess

Charged

We wont ever know the truth. Those in league circles will hear the half baked story but thats it.
  25. dragons_princess

Charged

I think it was a bit more than a "grope" but anyways, they will always do a DNA test to prove it was actually him on top of her lol cause you know witnesses are no longer needed, From what I hear it might also be for another reason not released to the public
  26. dragons_princess

Charged

Sadly I agree :( Sorry had to imput that one
  27. dragons_princess

Charged

He took the wrap for one player in particular. But he was made a scapegoat
  28. dragons_princess

Charged

Thats it Punter, he was made an example of...
  29. dragons_princess

Charged

Since then Moe the NRL have set some standards and they had to adhere to them. The stood down both Carney and Bird and the same thing should be done to Stewart. He should not be de-registered until he is given his day in court. If he is allowed to play that is poor form by the NRL and a slap...
  30. dragons_princess

Charged

I believe in regards to the NRL's policy that he shouldnt be allowed to play. Bird wasnt allowed to play, and neither was Todd Carney it would be double standards. I am glad that maybe some justice can be served. OK let him have his day in court but unless they had a STRONG case against him...
  31. dragons_princess

I met a first-grade players Mum today !

I dont live "out with the scum" lol hth
  32. dragons_princess

I met a first-grade players Mum today !

I have seen his sister out and about she does look indeed just like him, its kinda scary LOL poor girl like you said. I also see him out and about many times he seems to frequent the areas I do alot.
  33. dragons_princess

It's a girl!

Congrats Baza, Hope mum and bub are doing well and you finally got your baby girl :)
  34. dragons_princess

"I was too drunk to remember anything." - Stewart

I thought the same thing last night. He has been put behind for fraud and ok, perhaps he is claiming things against Stewart.. Stewarts lawyer is probably behind him saying he "black out" It worries me that a player a week from the begining of the season at 7.30pm in the evening was so...
  35. dragons_princess

Happy Birthday PantherPower83

It reminds me of a GIANT LCM lol rather odd indeed LOL
  36. dragons_princess

Happy Birthday PantherPower83

Happy Birthday hope you had a good one P.S Rami wtf kinda cake is that????????
  37. dragons_princess

17 year olds who walk into alley ways ....

I have probably said too much lol But its all allegerdly he will have his day to prove his innocennce and should be given it. Like all the players. I am just p.o that the game has been tarnished again...
  38. dragons_princess

I have no idea LOL I wasnt there. You can only go on what you hear and what has been said. "Allegerly" he put his fingers in... I mean who knows, I am over all this nonsence it was only a matter of time before it happened again and it keeps tarnishing the name of the game.
  39. dragons_princess

Sexual Assault.

KL is right, Sexual intercourse in the eyes of the law is penetration inside with any object. So that could mean anything.
  40. dragons_princess

In the eyes of the law penetration OF any sorts is classified as sexual intercourse hth And note that "rape" was in inverted commas meaning I was suggesting it in a scarcastic manyor.
  41. dragons_princess

Its all about the he says, she says BS And IMO what he was doing with her was beyond me, he KNOWS who she is, and thus KNOWS she is 17, she was out having a smoke and she probably did walk off to have a chat, but who knows what happened then. And for once she wasnt "out with the boys" so who...
  42. dragons_princess

Brett Morris misses selection for St George

Well it keeps the players on edge of thier toes. I am glad to see them finally appreciate thier footy a bit more and get out there and perform 110% and get out there and show the reasons why they should be wearing the jersey that week.
  43. dragons_princess

I am here to talk footy kenny, you wanna start that get into the lounge. And FYI it was 5 years ago.
  44. dragons_princess

I agree, I didnt say he was that good. He is slow and is poor in defence. The only thing he does for the team is bring them confidence and brings the crowd, I am also beyond why he wouldnt pick Brett...
  45. dragons_princess

Soward is the only 5/8 the forwards are pretty much set as well and I am hoping that they resign a few of our bigger boys and keep the props we have worked on at the club. Bennett brought alot of the nightmare selcetions to the club LOL
  46. dragons_princess

The use of him as a backrower wasnt entirely Browns idea, it was Bennett's. A personal phone call to his family to ask him to remain at the club. Chase has struggled with a personal injury issue and McGreggor has not helped that along the way, with his "methods" hopefully and FINALLY now that...
  47. dragons_princess

Very true, Brett has a big issue with holding onto the ball and I saw that during the time he did have on the field during the 2 trial matches, I just think that Salior has a few defensive issues and has let in some bad tries. I hope that Bennett changes that and he does step up. Boyd...
  48. dragons_princess

When was the last time you saw Stanely? He played Second Row as a junior and Brownie had the right idea. He has bulked up significantly since last season and FINALLY now McGreggor has gone he can be built up to his potential. There is alot about the Stanleys that are left unsaid and...
  49. dragons_princess

Stewart may miss season opener

Pending the outcome of the investigation, see the problem with this was that there was an AVO against him so thats a pretty damn serious allagation and now his carrer whether he did it or not is not going to be looked at the same. I mean come on how low do these boys need to go...there is always...
  50. dragons_princess

secret diary of a call girl

I love this show. I discovered it the other night and have watched it since. She is hilarious and now we know what happens to washed up British pop stars they become call girls
  51. dragons_princess

Ouiji Boards

When I was younger one night when my cousion and I were staying with my grandmother we decided to use one. Both of us were 'ing our pants as the cup moved, my grandmother came to check up on us and saw what we were doing. She yelled and threw the board across the room telling us not to play...
  52. dragons_princess

WEIRD NEWS : 2 Eathquakes in Australia today !!!

It better be LOL or I am indeed farked. OH the re did it so it is quite the stable lol I mean it is also a concern that once when dinasours roamed those parts that Mt Ousley was a volcano LOL so we have a few worries...Bulli is pretty steep, I should enquire *excuse me sir, I was wondering...
  53. dragons_princess

Bahahaha I am no longer worried, when they tell me therre is a Tsunami comming all I will do is head up the hill and start praying for those below lol maybe then Win Stadium can get the damn upgrade it needs
  54. dragons_princess

OMG damn those Kiwi's I am worried about one day ill be walking along the beach and pooffff no time for my boat lol
  55. dragons_princess

Bahahaha well that could have been rather interesting. There is no offical Tsunami warning, *goes out and takes down the boat* thats a bit scary though.
  56. dragons_princess

Damn always facinating stuff, but poor Vic cant get a break...I am always facinated by weather, Hey CK are there any Tsunami warnings???? *gets a little scared and parinoid*
  57. dragons_princess

Hey

Gall Bladder = Evil hth
  58. dragons_princess

I'm willing and able to help Tigers: Skandalis

Skando was a hard nut player and very much respected umoung team mates and fans out west. He did alot for the community and I rekon if he was given the chance to play again he would give it a hell of a crack.
  59. dragons_princess

Fyi

Thanks guys, It was easier making a thread then replying to the PM's
  60. dragons_princess

South Coast holidays?

I am actually offended lol SOUTH COAST BORING OMG nar its the company dogkat, if you are going with people who enjoy sitting around and relaxing then my word its nice, snorkling is feasable lol and so are alot of things, Sharks LOL well...we take that risk
  61. dragons_princess

South Coast holidays?

Sadly there are those oldies who stop everyone having a good time, we would always make sure we were down on the beach after they (the known callers) were in bed and made sure we were far enough away from the house for them not to hear us. Occasionally the cops would come down tell us to pipe...
  62. dragons_princess

South Coast holidays?

*nods and agrees* Thats why Luke the pubs are empty, we are all going down the beach chillin. Every Friday it was the same, beach for a small gathering.
  63. dragons_princess

South Coast holidays?

Hey we created our own nightlife, thats what the beach is for, fires and grog
  64. dragons_princess

South Coast holidays?

Sorry Dogkat cant help you there, Javis Bay and Batemans Bay are good to look at, I was thinking you were meaning like Kiama and Gerringong and I was going to say, weeeeeeeeeeeeeell that is my area LOL
  65. dragons_princess

South Coast holidays?

How far down you looking at?
  66. dragons_princess

I'm about to be mutilated by my Missus !

I wax this persons legs for footy, and his chest lol cant let that get hairy right LOL He screams like a *****, I laugh and smile so evily lol heheheheehehe
  67. dragons_princess

Fyi

hahaha its all good :) its your bday you deserve a message
  68. dragons_princess

I'm about to be mutilated by my Missus !

Bwahahaahaha I waxed a man once LOL hilarious, I waxed his legs and omg it was the FUNNIEST thing out
  69. dragons_princess

Fyi

Shhhhhhhh I msgd you lol But hey at least I tried, I could have not sms'd you at all
  70. dragons_princess

Fyi

Sadly, they have to go in with a camera, as the stone(if thats what it is) is in an awkard spot, But I think I may have pee'd it out lol But yeah they arnt that hard to get rid of, just hurt like all buggery, and when you get an infection like polyonephritis as well its not a nice feeling.
  71. dragons_princess

Fyi

Yeah lol Ill be waiting *evil laughs* Oh and Davo, I have to have some scans next week to see if its actually still there or if I passed it. As I may have passed the kidney stone as it was really really small.
  72. dragons_princess

Fyi

Thanks for those wishes and what not. I ended up in hospital for a few days and they cleared the infection. I have also learned that I have a stone (hopefully just one) in my kidney but it is really small. I have finally been allowed home cause the infection has cleared so I came home.
  73. dragons_princess

Thanks to those...

Cause you were stalking me...maybe it caused it :eek:
  74. dragons_princess

Thanks to those...

That was BEFORE I got sick hth STALKER
  75. dragons_princess

Thanks to those...

Nar I see the specilist about gallbladder on the 10th of this month and the sooner they get it out the better, I just got a really bad kidney infection atm and its making me so sick cause my body just cant handle it, and I may have to go to the hospital and get some real drugs lol But I cant...
  76. dragons_princess

Thanks to those...

Sadly my stones are like sand and I am riddled with them so unfortunatly for myself the whole thing has to be removed. For the kidney lol remove it too, its usless anyway...jk nar pain killers and some strong antibiotics...but thankyou
  77. dragons_princess

Thanks to those...

Whoops when I did it last night I didnt relise LOL someone should really fix that LOL...oh deary
  78. dragons_princess

Thanks to those...

yeah this is completly true, I spent the weekend with mum, she was looking after me as boyfriend was a busy man and she was worried about me, she made me chicken soup bless her lol OH Elise see now we can both smile, cause we deserve it
  79. dragons_princess

If You Can Guess...

p.s I cant drink so I shall have some fine cigars jk
  80. dragons_princess

If You Can Guess...

Weetbix :D
  81. dragons_princess

Thanks to those...

P.S laughter is the best medicine <3 Elise
  82. dragons_princess

If You Can Guess...

I shall say Doretos (as I cant spell) the Nacho Cheese variety and Coke, Coke Cola LOL
  83. dragons_princess

Thanks to those...

Thanks Mick much appreciated :) And thanks to the rest of you as well, it means alot to me OH Elise Here ya go
  84. dragons_princess

Davo.

he predicted his own banning as well lol
  85. dragons_princess

Thanks to those...

Same here, its nasty and I am over it, the sooner they can fix both of these I will be so happy, I mean ffs they had no idea what was wrong I wasnt even allowed to drink COKE come on lol life sucks without coke... We shall solider on like sisters lol I have the photo as inspiration
  86. dragons_princess

Thanks to those...

hahaha I wish it was that simple LOL a hard ass case of...but sadly not and I am so freaking bored laying here, get Mel and come and see me NOW lol
  87. dragons_princess

Thanks to those...

The Captian made a thread just wishing me well, I thought I would come on and clear it up and let everyone know what was going on, cause his thread was closed. Thanks for all the well wishes, I am waiting for test results on Tuesday where I shall learn wheather or not I shall have to visit...
  88. dragons_princess

Thanks to those...

1 kidney, one cup hth
  89. dragons_princess

Thanks to those...

*scarcastic smile* Thanks Kenny i know how you want to banter me and if wasnt here lol who would there be... OH and about the DP laughter is the best medicine lol im in stiches
  90. dragons_princess

Thanks to those...

Hey, Thanks to the guys who wished me well in the other forum its nice to know that people are thinking about you, especially when you have been really sick. Its an aweful feeling and I hope that I get better soon. For those who wanted to know, I have gall bladder problems like CK said...
  91. dragons_princess

Charity Shield live!

It was commentated on by Fox Sports reporters which I found weird, and had Fox Sports adds...hmmmm OH well Russell Crowe got his wish. It was a scrappy and crappy game from the Dragons I wanna know what old man Bennett had to say
  92. dragons_princess

Happy Birthday Jorgie AKA Your Mum

Happy Birthday Jorgie!!!! Hope you had a smashing night last night and partied hard no doubtly
  93. dragons_princess

Khloe or Kim

Her name is Janet
  94. dragons_princess

Khloe or Kim

OMFG I knw a girl who looks EXACTLY like Kim its uncanny
  95. dragons_princess

First Kennel Marriage Proposal

She sure has, see we adopted Tahlia, and now we have a real baby... I am sorry babe I didnt tell you
  96. dragons_princess

OMG OMG OMG this is love :love:
  97. dragons_princess

Its ok Elise they dont want me...:( But I am glad its you and me, and our love child to run the world with yay...O and the honey DONT forget the honey
  98. dragons_princess

I just want you in a Batman suit its all I ask...
  99. dragons_princess

attn Matto

Ill say thankyou, its the hat isnt it?
  100. dragons_princess

attn Matto

OOOO I see, Nar Ill do it at a better game, where there is more army to get a foto infront of hahaha quiet you.