Search results

1. M

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

or just practice your conversation so you can have a good probability of converting from both sides.
  2. M

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Dumb. Yes. But is it a sin bin?
  3. M

That’s the stuff of wet dreams
  4. M

If the Fox milks that hipdrop paps is in the bin for 10.
  5. M

From what I noticed Critta is parked up on the right side the whole game.
  6. M

He definitely tried to pass. I think the bunker needed a couple more looks at it
  7. M

He’s not playing fullback? Do you mean because Tracey is having a good game at the back?
  8. M

Did he not try and pass the ball?
  9. M

5 players there just drive the **** into the stands.
  10. M

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

My take on the Good Friday clash of 2024: 1. Fox looks cooked. We all know what he has produced for NSW and Australia but at the moment he is offering far less than Wilson. There was a time in the first quarter of the game and south’s made a break and the fox honestly couldn’t keep up and that...
  11. M

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

That holding our player (think it was Mann)down when we made the break was a sin bin every day of the week. Fox is out for the game as well.
  12. M

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Post Game Discussion Thread

How do you know Burton himself sees it? I also think the experiment has failed.
  13. M

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Post Game Discussion Thread

If Tracy was 18th man that means he’s good to go right? If he is good to go he should be a direct replacement for Taaffe. Salmon can’t start again he offers very little and with the Fox unavailable Xerri goes to centre and Kiraz to wing.
  14. M

Watch The Bulldogs On Kayo For Cheaper

What’s the voucher? I just checked my Qantas and it was $25 or $3o a month and a few bonus Qantas points.
  15. M

Opinion Pre Season Training

I wish I shared the same optimism in regards to Salmon.
  16. M

Trial v Sharks

Yeah I’d be into that as well
  17. M

Trial v Sharks

The wife already says I waste too much time on the Kennel and NRL.
  18. M

Trial v Sharks

Looks like I better start thinking about renewing my Kayo.
  19. M

Official Gus on Twitter

I agree stupid comment to come from your GM and I actually like Gus. Could of just said the old cliche “Those Panther look to be hard to beat again but we have recruited well, we will train hard and have the belief that we can complete” or just not answer the question at all.
  20. M

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

How in their right mind does the NRL not let us watch this game some how? Kayo, fox, some other network 9 channel, 9Now or online stream. Ridiculous.
  21. M

Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

Didn’t watch game. Where did Rajab play? Did Karl get hooked to play Rajab in the halves?
  22. M

Rd 14 vs Roosters 3-2-1

I didn’t watch game and won’t watch a reply, obviously know the score. Was okunbar actually good? A few have put him in 3,2,1.
  23. M

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

What’s the go with Nu brown on the bench? Does he have a legit position? Hooker, halves, lock? Or is he just Mr versatile?
  24. M

Rugby League World Cup - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Poor old Lebanon’s defence is terrible. Obviously we all knew Australia would win but would of been good to put up a bit of a fight.
  25. M

Official NSW Cup GF Thread - Bulldog v Panther

Wasn’t dogs last game televised on nine? I’m sure I watched it on nine. How do you televise the game leading up to the GF but not the GF?
  26. M

The dogs…let’s trot.

Yeah I have absolute no issue with it. If I had a song about me and I was in my prime I’d be dancing like no tomorrow as well. No dicks hanging out so seems pretty good result.
  27. M

The dogs…let’s trot.

Thought people might like to view the dogs having a bit of fun. If already posted delete plz. Let’s Trot baby. With clothes on. Winnings.
  28. M

7-Eleven Coffee Price Rise - from $1 to $2

I went to one of my locals the other day (small coastal town with too many coffee shops) got a large (which was just ya normal mug size, nothing like a Starbucks grande) flat white to take away $5.80. Payed with card haven’t checked but kind of guy that would charge a fee for that as well.
  29. M

Official Team List Round 23 v Eels + Match Discussion

How’s Burton going? Jesus. These Kents are going to hit 60 points today.
  30. M

Official Team List Round 23 v Eels + Match Discussion

Show us a replay ya dawgs?
  31. M

TPJ

On his day and today was not his.
  32. M

Official Team List Round 21 v Cowboys + Match Discussion

Tpj absolute puss today.
  33. M

Looked to me he just stood he’s ground.
  34. M

That breeze looked strong as. Even flange kicked it more than 40m. Bit concerned for the doggies.
  35. M

Well that’s true. A lot of teams are doing it as well.
  36. M

Didn’t he blow the whistle as well? I’m like bout time we get the penalty. Nope, no penalty for you.
  37. M

You still got to be square.
  38. M

Official Team List Round 20 v Knights + Match Discussion

Two tries Two forward passes What’s the lineman doing out there?
  39. M

Official Team List Round 20 v Knights + Match Discussion

Burtons kicking game today has been legit.
  40. M

2022 Round 20 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

How’s the Titans D? Haha, ordinary.
  41. M

Official Team List Round 19 v Titans + Match Discussion

If you got the biggest kick in NRL drop kick that bastard as far as you can.
  42. M

Official Team List Round 18 v Rabbitohs + Match Discussion

Love him or hate him when trell is on he’s on. Could’ve been the spark the blues needed. Back to the game lastnight, Was a good effort. I’m glad we are scoring some points it’s actually entertaining. Obviously need to tighten our D. Supposedly potters half time speech was to tighten up the...
  43. M

Official Gus on Twitter

Congrats to all involved. I’m no Oxford scholar but is that how you actually spell junior? It’s not how I spell it anyway.
  44. M

Rumour Brandon Wakeham

You would have to think that Wakeham would do a better job in the halves for the storm than Meaney does. I reckon Wakeham would go alright over the super league.
  45. M

Wests Tigers to sign Benji Marshall to five-year coaching deal

How many teams have sacked a coach and needed a new one since sheens got the sack? And how many of them teams that needed a new coach were knocking on sheens door to offer him the job? My guess none. It feels like the tigers could of done better.
  46. M

Fasolodlskskskaui on burton

I agree with what people are saying. Im blues through and through. But we are lacking loyalty, fight and passion. We just think we are entitled the win. Where was everyone to help Burton when three QLD were on him? Where was the blues when tino dog shotted him on the chin? Where were the blues...
  47. M

2022 State of Origin Game 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Why not let Burton do the drop outs? Cleary kicked it for 40m.
  48. M

Schoupp Out

Burton to centre, BBO in the halves to make a formidable halves combo with the flange.
  49. M

Your 2022 Origin Game 3 Teams?

I wouldn’t want to be heading into an origin decider with a hooker and a half on the bench.
  50. M

Official Team List Round 16 v Sharks + Match Discussion

What a shocking debut. That try is on Casey
  51. M

2022 State of Origin Game 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Cleary, Laui and Burton. I see what you are saying tho.
  52. M

2022 State of Origin Game 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

it’s been an enjoyable game so far. Skill level seems to improve every year.
  53. M

Round 13 NSW Cup

Speaking of Dufty how’d he go?
  54. M

Rumour Adam Elliott to Knights

Sooo it appears that Elliot is actually following he’s one true love to the knights. The things you do for love.
  55. M

Official 2022 State of Origin Game 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

If your going to play a player out of position in the centre role. Why wouldn’t you play last years centre of the year who has a combination with all he’s ex panthers players?
  56. M

Official 2022 State of Origin Game 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Honestly everything you said is correct. It is mind boggling. Freddy is fired. Maybe giving he’s rooster mates a bonus. Idk.
  57. M

Official Team List Round 12 v Dragons + Match Discussion

Yeah it was totally sarcasm. I’m sure fox will get picked for the blues and rightfully so. He had an ordinary game today and was probably out played by Kiraz. But the fox has been awesome for the blues in the past and in my opinion one of our most consistent this year.
  58. M

Yeah I’m looking forward to it also. With Kiraz and JMK in the blues side I’d probably think about playing Burton in the centres. Cos you know the whole Bulldogs connection.
  59. M

After today’s performance anyone else think the Fox may have played himself out of a blues jersey and Kiraz maybe into one?
  60. M

Our online D is embarrassing. Let’s let some fat fuck score he’s first try and lose the game.
  61. M

I’m done with Jackson.
  62. M

Fox In absolute no man’s land.
  63. M

I think Averillo may of actually smiled when he scored that try. Good to see some emotion from him.
  64. M

That was definitely worth checking the contact. Wasn’t it?
  65. M

2022 Round 12 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Is that the nail in the coffin for Madge or does he live to see another week?
  66. M

I guess they are getting ready for when JMK gets selected for origin. Smart thinking.
  67. M

Surely Dufty doesn’t get another start on the weekend. His old team will tear him a new one.
  68. M

Rumour Marty Tapau back to Bulldogs

I swear this rumour happens at least once every year.
  69. M

News DOGS’ IDENTITY CRISIS COMES BACK TO BITE

That team would is rubbish.
  70. M

Averillo

Yeah I agree needs to drop back a grade, choose a position (be it 5/8, fullback etc) and learn he’s trade.
  71. M

Averillo

I honestly don’t even know he’s position in the team. He’s clearly no good in the centres. Got shafted in the halves after 2 games even tho more than likely training there all off season. He probably needs a spell in reserve grade but what position does he play?
  72. M

Official Round 10 v Knights Match Discussion

I can’t see Baz getting picked next week.
  73. M

I can’t see Dufty getting picked next week.
  74. M

Tbh that was forward every day of the week.
  75. M

Official Round 9 v Raiders Match Discussion

Nar that was Vaughan wasn’t it? Dufty would be scared of the BBQ.
  76. M

Opinion Matt Dufty

100% correct. At least just smash Frawley.
  77. M

Opinion Matt Dufty

Yeah cat of the highest order. He conveniently falls for the dummy to avoid contact. Example last night with Frawley (he’s not big, not strong, not powerful) I honestly reckon I could of tackled him. Dufty also needs to learn to attack the ball with two hands. I’m sick of seeing him throw one...
  78. M

Official Round 9 v Raiders Match Discussion

Naden can’t catch and has no footy IQ, Dufty is an absolute cat who never puts he’s body on the line. If you drop the ball and kick it before it hits the ground or an opposing player why is it not play on?
  79. M

Round 8 Team V Roosters Match Discussion

Got someone in the team with high percentage at conversions and we give it to Burton.
  80. M

Buying a new Lawnmower SUCKS

Hey mate if your half keen on the battery system you should check out the makita dlm464pt3. It’s a good mid range makita mowers. If you already have makita batteries and charger just get the skin. Unfortunately no makita redemption on mowers atm (normally get a $219 blower free).
  81. M

Bring back Dean Pay yes /no/why?

Obviously no one would realistically want pay back. But I believe Pay done a better job with the far shitter team he had compared to what we are dishing up under Baz. The team seemed to “play for Pay”. We need to aim higher than Pay and Baz tho.
  82. M

Official Round 6 v Rabbitohs Match Discussion

I don’t know how true it is. But my younger cousin (mad tiger fan boy) used to play with schoupp few years ago. Reckons he’s a good bloke. But the interesting part of the story my cousin reckons schoupp used to be a back rower who would run straight over people. I know it’s a different story in...
  83. M

News Biggest regret of my time: The uprising that forced a Bulldogs revolution By Michael Chammas MARCH 6, 2022

Good read. Long but enjoyable. Didn’t Reynolds get like near $800000 or more with the Tigers? Are we meant to believe he was going to sign with the dogs for $150000? That’s love for the club. I guess it’s all water under the bridge now bring on 22 and burto.
  84. M

Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

How’s this for a response from my salty parra supporting brother in law in reply to my can’t wait for some Reed next year message. “He’s got about 12 months left in that shoulder the cauliflower eared ***” Good luck with Hodgson ‍♂️
  85. M

Opinion Players that need to be moved on.

I agree something is wrong with the attitude BUT that was a great try and deserved some high fives. The moment of concern for me was when Thompson absolutely smashed some young fella who dropped the ball and hardly anyone got around him.
  86. M

Matt Burton consolidated thread

It was strange cos Phil said a couple times last night that may in the halves with luai is the best option for the panthers ATM. I Phil thought burton in the centre’s was more valuable to the team but man May looks ordinary.
  87. M

Official Round 12 Bulldogs V Panthers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

I really liked Atoni but honestly something is up with him lately ie injured or moving on. Because man he has been lazy and slow of late.
  88. M

Opinion Can the club shop Elliot?

I’m also done with Elliot. I actually come from near he’s home town so had a bit of a soft spot for him but that’s wearing thin. I would be happy for him to go to another club but I can’t see anyone buying him from us. We need to dump him to the magoos bid our time until he does another off...
  89. M

Averillo Can not organise!!

I honestly hope avo comes good. There is some potential there but just like the whole team he is struggling atm. Obviously getting very little help from the one NRL standard forward we have and the below average hookers we are running with. I believe avo got outplayed by wakes yesterday.
  90. M

RENOUF ATONI 27 MINUTES

Pretty ordinary when we are discussing if our bench forward made one run in 32 minutes of footy.
  91. M

Elliot and Hopoate

I’m done with Elliot. He’s a below average football with no brains. He went through a stage a few years ago where he was playing alright now he’s just shit. Should’ve got rid of him when he rooted Lichaa.
  92. M

Adam Elliott

Elliot has gone to shit. I would not care at all if he went to another team, actually I think I’d be happy. And in all honesty he might go well at another team. To me he doesn’t even look like he’s busting he’s arse for the bulldogs like he used to. He used to bust he’s arse and make mistakes...
  93. M

Opinion Some Positives Jake Averilo Slowly Improving

The kids got a bit of skill and potential BUT atm he looks scared, timid and not making the most of he’s chances in the NRL. I know it would be hard playing in this team but come on get in there and have a go, take the line on and take some hits.
  94. M

Official Round 5 Bulldogs V Storm - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Our player shouldn’t of been there. Don’t turn your back on the play and get on side.
  95. M

Trent Barrett Presser

He was one of the exceptions.
  96. M

Trent Barrett Presser

Our forwards are soft, our backs are slow. Actually the majority of our team is slow and soft with the exception of a couple. Flange and our kicking game are the only positives I can get out of that game lastnight.