Search results

1. D

Sunday's AGM/Board voting - ELI5 (Explain It Like I'm 5)

Can someone ELI5 the role of the Bulldogs Football Club Board of Directors, and how the final results of the voting for the Board, at Sunday's AGM can/would effect our team, i.e what would the two different feuding factions offer to the members, that might affect which way members vote...
  2. D

The proof that Bulldogs players are working hard to lure star fullback Josh Hoffman

Nope, you are in company dude. Truthfully, I don't give a damn if we do sign a big name at all. The team has proven that they can compete when healthy, and are guided by a coach who is more than capable of leading them. We will be fine with or without another signing.
  3. D

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

If the rumour of dogs offer of $600k plus endorsements at Folau was true, it would suggest they have plenty in their coffers. Surely they would be trying to lure some real talent to the club, not only talent on the field but someone who would draw media attention and increase interest and crowd...
  4. D

Bulldogs say they can go all the way Emma Kemp Friday, September 13

Agreed, they need to fire the f*@k up Sunday and get it right on field. Tbh, we all know that this team is capable of tearing their opponents new chocolate starfish, but too many handling errors and basic mistakes have undone them. But in all honestly in their defense, what do you expect them...
  5. D

Reni Maitua eyes bulldogs return *offical Reni with Dogs*

Would be great to see the reformed Reni back in the blue & white to end his career, but honestly think we could do without.
  6. D

("Run Again Son")The aggression we've lacked without the British Bulldog!

Anyone else see the similarity with 1:18 & the Slater incident? Graham getting right in his ear, talking trash...
  7. D

Tony Williams Performance

I still say give the bloke a chance. It has only been 4 rounds so far and he seems to be improving slightly every game. From what I have heard from talking to one of the trainers, Hasler did punish them during the pre-season training and quite a few have not completely recovered from it. If he...
  8. D

Consolidated Inu Suspension / Goal Kicker thread.

For what it is worst, I agree with some others about Inglis not helping the situation. Trying to be as unbiased as I can but he did jump into it a bit. I don't think Inu has it in him to be that kind of player, he seemed genuinely worried after the incident. Fairs fair though, it is what it is...
  9. D

Exclusive pictures of Bulldogs' final training session

Yup, have to agree. I don't know if it is the beer talking but the past few games we have played it seems that Cranky Franky has been over running some plays. Must admit, it is probably the beer talking though.
  10. D

Paul Gallen - Don't let the Melbourne Storm's big three shine

My man crush on Gallen has become stronger. What he says makes some sense, the big 3 are nothing unless their big men are firing. This made me grin like an idiot for some reason.. "But Canterbury, as we've seen all year, play with an awkward style that sees them attack with size and numbers."...
  11. D

Everyone get to Belmore NOW!

Too right! With all the B.S going on around the world it is great to see people coming together and having some fun!
  12. D

Bulldogs markers push the letter of the law by standing side by side

g Absolutely right. Every one of those pictures shows the ball has well and truly been played, or they are right on our goal line. Refs doing their job well.
  13. D

Final Thoughts from Guardog.

Haven't been this exited for a long time. Will be great watching it at C.L.C. Doggies will surely prevail!
  14. D

Everyone get to Belmore NOW!

The horns. So many horns blaring all damn day long. THEN the drums. The drums started. I can freaking hear them from my house in Campsie! It is good to see so many fans celebrating like this. Shows we have an extremely passionate fan base. Here's to hoping all this early celebrating is a GREAT...
  15. D

Hi my name is.....

Will damn certainly try to! :)
  16. D

Hi my name is.....

ficky fick Slim Shady! :p Probably should have done this a while ago, but yeah.... Loooong time lurker here. Rarely post but as of late been feeling the urge to give my 2 cents. Hi all.
  17. D

Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

Thank Xenu I was not the only one to notice him there, good to see him watching a REAL team play :P . Alas it will only add to the speculations and rumours that the Bulldogs are chasing him.
  18. D

Who are your 2012 Grand Final 2?

Kind of hard to be under the radar when we have such good publicity and a media section working overtime to get our name out there AND a 7 game win streak now. :P I stand by my words at the beginning of the season, most likely muttered to myself that I will be happy with a top 8 finish this...
  19. D

Totally agree, injuries occurred at the right time for them. If they have a fit pack at the back end I find it hard for many teams to stop them. Same goes with Storm, full pack they seem unbeatable.
  20. D

Our Big Three

I say no, if we lose our forward pack by some freak injury plague I think we are still screwed. To me I think a good forward pack is essential. We need a fit pack up front, they are our go forward, they do the damage. Without them our backs won't have chance to create plays and I definitely do...
  21. D

Why boo Ben Roberts?

Imo Roberts did what he does best. Played inconsistent ball, this time it served us well. Sure it was a bit slack booing him but ffs, he is an Eel now, an eternal enemy of ours. I would not have expected less from our fans, hopefully it was the jeers that he copped that shook his confidence tonight!
  22. D

It's Manly I want!

This will be a massive game for both teams, if all goes well with Kasiano it will be full strength dogs bar Turner & Hodkinson (which I don't this is a massive blow for us) vs full strength manly. This will be the ultimate test for us to show if we are worthy of a 2012 Grand Final appearance I...
  23. D

"Posts while inebriated do not count!" :p
  24. D

Long time lurker, first time poster (I think :confused: ). Just curious as to who are everyone's final 2 would be? That is take your "Bulldog goggles" off and TRY to be unbiased and say who they are and why. Myself, I am swinging towards a Sea Eagles v Rabbits or Storm Grand Final (I know I...
  25. D

2004 Grand Final -- where were you?

how could i forget that night, watching the game @ the leagues, then working the private players function & then taking the players into the boardroom for the afterparty, 16 hour shift well worth watching the doggies having a drunken foodfight ;)
  26. D

the general try celebration

i will give my left nut for a poster sized picture of the post try celebration! my right has been reserved.
  27. D

Eastwood misses the kennel

lol @ racism, red heads arent a race.
  28. D

Bulldogs need to sustain attack for 2nd half

Was'nt the Hannant no try ruled to be an illegal strip?
  29. D

Top Shelf News

winitana on wing