Search results

1. S

What are the odds? 2 coaches same day nine years apart

I’m pretty sure Kev quit this same day nine years ago. all future coaches should shake in their boots as 14 July approaches.
  2. S

Has our 5/8 just been poached?

Should we be worried? I found this on my facebook feed. It looks like Josh Reynolds has found himself another vocation. Damn you Rolfe Honda Belconnen! But who can blame him, courtesy bus driver, its every footy player's post career dream.
  3. S

How did Beastwood not get MOM

I love the Bupes, but Beastwood played out of his skin. Set up two, scored one and was brutal in defence. Hands down best on ground.
  4. S

Bulldogs baby gear

My wife is about to have our first baby and in the past i have seen that the bulldogs have little baby one piece jumpsuits available, but i can't seem to find them on the bulldogs website. Does anyone know where i might be able to find one of these and ensure my offspring aren't given a chance...
  5. S

Day of likely bulldogs first final match?

Hi, With the bulldogs most likely to finish the regular rounds in either first or second position, does anyone know what day the 1st V 8th or 2nd V 7th finals match is on?
  6. S

A dominant forward pack or backline?

I was thinking after the game against the dragons how much more i enjoy watching a dominant forward pack to a dominant backline. I was really let down with this years State of Origin because there really wasn't the forward battle of two huge packs crashing into each other with brilliantly timed...
  7. S

Dry your eyes Meninga

All this talk by Meninga and others about the death of Origin if Qld lose tonight is complete rubbish. Is Meniga just doing it because he wants NSW to feel sorry for his players and go soft on them or something. When NSW were trounced in the 80s no one said Origin is dead. When we pummelled...
  8. S

Kasper, Tate, Marto, Clarke in....

So they have picked Kasper and Tate ahead of Gillespie and dropped Hodge for Marto and clarke and kept the pig hunter (Symonds) instead of going back to Watson. Some pretty good choices i reckon. Although i would have loved to see Gillespie back in the squad, i watched him in the ING final...
  9. S

Ricky's catch last night

Was Ricky's catch last night in the 3rd final against Sri Lanka the best catch you've seen? If not, what catch do you remember as the most incredible classic catch of all time? I can't think of any better catches. Dyson's was good but it wasn't that good. Punter just defied physics to take...
  10. S

Famous Bulldogs supporters?

The rabbitohs obviously have that kiwi knob, Russell Crowe and Manly have the lovely Sarah o'hare. I'm just wondering other than the mighty Waugh brothers, does anyone know of anyone else in the public eye who are avid fans of the greatest team in the world?