Search results

1. quigs

Hardmen From The Biff Era - 3 Years Of Voting.

Quigs here - webmaster of www.eraofthebiff.com With the 2006 aussie season quickly drawing to an end I thought I'd share the ongoing results of the biff hardman poll. The vote has been going since 2003 and covers players from the mid 50's to late 80's early 90's. Includes players from...
  2. quigs

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - 6 pages of quotes

Note : Ive posted this thread in other forums too....... Gidday Doggies and Doggy pups - Quigs here, thought you might like to have a good read. Ive just finished a new section on my upgraded www.eraofthebiff.com website involving all the quotes throughout the site, and some Ive had...
  3. quigs

ERA OF THE BIFF, Upgraded and ready to rumble

Hi doggies.. Quigs here, webmaster of Era of the Biff. Just letting you guys know that the Biff website has finally been redesigned and upgraded. Was a bloody big job - over 300 pages. Got hold of some great pics and Stories on some great old Dogs, so again I invite you to drop by and...
  4. quigs

QUIGS - YARN OF THE MONTH - you'll get a buzz

Ive posted this thread on a lot of other forums (both sides of the world) but I thought you guys might get a buzz out of it. I've started a yarn of the month on my website. It was sent to me by Gary Kitchner from Leeds. The story involves a young buck Leeds front rower Roy Dickinson and his...
  5. quigs

Team photo 1970 -1971 1972 Have you got one somewhere

Hi Doggies, Can anyone help me out there, I am actually (desperately) chasing a pic of Neville Hornery who was a member of the Doggies from 70 to 72. I have included Nev in my heroes and hardmen list on my website and he is the only aussie that I do not have a pic of during his playing days...