Search results

1. D

Official Bulldogs and Ciraldo agree to terms

It can be 5 yrs with Performance KPIs at the 3 yr mark where the contract can be terminated without penalty. I still would have preferred Shane.
  2. D

Official Team List Round 20 v Knights + Match Discussion

Spot on. We had the players, thanks to Barrett, but his coaching skills were hopeless. If potter was from round 1, we would easily be top 8
  3. D

Opinion Salary Cap isn't working

Remove the salary cap and keep it loose. Move to a points system. Eg each team has 100 points to spend. A newbie is probably 1 point. Someone in the NRL for 2 years, maybe 5. Origin player 10 international maybe 15. So basically you cannot cheat the cap no matter what as you cannot stack your...
  4. D

News How Dogs great Ennis and a club sponsor could lure Bennett to Belmore

Conversation from kent to any of our sponsors 1. Hi Sponsor, would you love Bennett to come to the club. Reply That would be nice as he has a ok track record. 2. Would you pay extra for him to come Reply Sure why not, it may improve the brand. 3. Do you like Ennis? Reply I enjoyed watching...
  5. D

Official Foran concedes he's one more serious injury from retirement

He is selfish, this last injury should of been it. I admire him for his hard work, but he is selfish as hell. He would make more money retiring and coaching for the halves.
  6. D

News DT CANT HELP THEMSELVES

I actually have not opened the DT since the crap from last year. Will never ever ever open their website.
  7. D

Attn: Andersons, Hill & The Board

If Napa comes so be it. I think let the roosters sweat it out as obviously salary cap is under pressure lol but if they truly need to release him wait it out and negotiate they pay a portion. Only 2 years contract. Going back to the original thread, yes this board is not perfect but most of the...
  8. D

Tony Ayoub to join the Bulldogs as High Performance Manager

Tony is a family member of mine. He is excellent at what he does and for all those that think this is a poor signing will be mistaken. Bellamy would not have got him back if he wasn't. Good to see him back in blue and white
  9. D

Dogs Debut Duo

Unfortunately due to the cap. Pay is smart. Saw what he wanted and removed the obstacle i.e mybe and woods. Now he can promote these players into the top 30. Since the season is done, happy to see a lose here and there if we're using younger players that at least try.
  10. D

My Mid season analysis

I think mbye should just be put in the centres next year. Still some value in him, unless another club takes his full contact we should not release him. Need to get hopa and Montoya out asap. Our back line will be an absolute mess next year once the Morris boys leave.
  11. D

JOSH JACKSON - Chin Up Buddy

I think bad call TBH. Some players look so much better than they are in sides that are going well. I think he should of been selected. You can always count on him in defence and attack.
  12. D

Am I blind

I think pay is also bound by the salary cap. So he may be stuck picking certain player to stay under .
  13. D

Coach Des Hasler to sue Bulldogs for contract breach.

Spot on. If beastwood is moved on sezer is coming.
  14. D

Terry Lamb offers Kieran Foran a helping hand

One of the guys from head office said the vibe is so good now. Having all the formal players handing around. And yes moses will be tried at full back as already discussed.
  15. D

Salary Cap Adjustment

Spot on. Remove the salary cap. Let the clubs but how they want. But the points system cannot be cheated as each player has a value. So much better and fair.
  16. D

Roosters confirm Cronk signing

Cronk and all the players are just as corrupt as the clubs. They know exactly where the money is coming from and thus are involved and should be targeted if caught. Free boat here, payment to get an apartment no names, or buying your mum a café. Should all be dealt with if caught.
  17. D

BULLDOGS TRIO TO TAKE OVER FROM COACH DES HASLER IN 2018

Des should give a refund. The amount of money he got but also spent is well above normal. He should just move on. I guess we did to him what he did to manly. Sucks but too bad considering he had every opportunity to change things this year. Also how much money was not made by the club this yr...
  18. D

No payout for Hasler: Bulldogs

I'm not a big fan of dib, but most people don't realize most of the tpas are introduced by dib. So he does have value. Also if there is a payout say 500k and the new coach is on 400k we're still well ahead over the 2 yrs not only in coaching but all the bullshit spending that came with des.
  19. D

Official - Hasler sacked

as I said it was going to happen. there is a pay out. the reason it didn't occur last Friday like some were predicting was the lawyers were still doing their thing.
  20. D

CANTERBURY COULD BE FORCED TO MAKE A DECISION ON DES HASLER’S FUTURE SOON

It is from a proper source. Direct discussion not from third party.
  21. D

CANTERBURY COULD BE FORCED TO MAKE A DECISION ON DES HASLER’S FUTURE SOON

Des is 100% gone. Was suppose to be last week but negotiations to get out were still underway. I think next week it will be announced without a replacement. That will be after once they talk to jimmy pay and who ever they deem suitable. Everyone should get their membership dollars ready.
  22. D

What does our cap look at the end of 2018?

I don't think we need high profile players. Get a good hooker and develop the current young talent. Maybe get a full back but most are locked in but not that means much these days.
  23. D

Dib speaks out on Looming Dogs decison on Des

Word inside the club is he will be gone by weeks end. But that same word was the same in around 5 and he was then resigned for two yrs lol.
  24. D

Jim Dymock says he's ready to take over from Des Hasler as Canterbury Bulldogs coach

I'm putting my money on it that Des is gone next week.
  25. D

Lichaa lets loose in search of fresh start.

people blame des, yes he is part to blame, however lichaa had 3 yrs to show some attack where ever he saw it but never did. des would not hook him if he made 15metres from hooker if he saw an opening. its all talk. just an average player.
  26. D

Bulldogs New Recruiter Poached!!

I think it will be a good thing. No matter what people say here, Farah Marshall prince a few good wingers and full backs in the last 10 years. Welcomed news as the pre season starts.
  27. D

How many F Hasler off threads do we need?

Now im not a big fan of our head coach or the board for the stupidity they possess in signing Hoppa on that dumb deal. The board has done a great job in attracting money to the club but really bad in putting pressure on Hasler to do something different. Next yr can we just have 1 F Hasler off...
  28. D

Kasiano Charged

we have been very successful fighting charges this yr. there has been precedent set, so im confident we will win
  29. D

SOS call to Foran

your right. i dont dislike Lichaa, i actually feel sorry for him - a lot of defensive work and by the time the attack occurs - no fuel in the tank. maybe reynolds off the bench as utility player.
  30. D

SOS call to Foran

so some inside info (rumor alert but from a good source inside the bulldogs), foran will be signing for 4 yrs starting next yr. obviously making it a very similar time frame with Des' new contract. if this is true, either reynolds is on the outer, however in my opinion, remove lichaa and put...
  31. D

Robbie Farah dropped to reserve grade

the untold story on why things went side ways. when taylor came into as head coach he put all these guys on dumb gluten free diets, all this bullshit which basically caused most of the player to have no energy game day etc due to low carb shit. as the crap went on, the players went to robbie as...
  32. D

Tony Williams Wants To Stay With Bulldogs

Maybe he can give us a refund for the shit four years. I would not even think about it unless his happy with 150k. The young and new guys coming through play with bigger hearts and are providing good ball skills. Tell him to move on.
  33. D

Round 12 - Dogs vs Raiders - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

well....when your 2 main forwards are on for 40min straight and then only have a 5 min break...what do you expect. well the our backline defence has been very poor.
  34. D

Tony Williams has been dropped from First grade

People keep commenting about our playing style and how he did not adapt. That's complete bs. His got some good ball handling skills and if you can't use that run fkn hard into the smallest player you can find. He did neither. I'm sorry his not a nice guy, no heart and pissed on every player that...
  35. D

Greg Eastwood new contract offer

im a big fan and i think he is excellent all round. another 2 yrs is well worth it helping the younger guys coming through. worth the 500k.
  36. D

MOSES Mbye has secured the richest rookie contract in NRL history

well i hope not. his contract should read 400k, 500k and then 600k with bonuses and if he meets bench marks. still untested.
  37. D

2015 - The season of the broken TRex

i would just tell him he will be in nsw cup until the end of his contract - trashing his next possible contract unless he moves on. no excuses for how shit he has played over the last 3 years.
  38. D

These stats tell it all.....

greg eastwood - lower try scoring but try assist would be like 70%. creates more tries than scores.
  39. D

Matty Johns show on our halves

how frustrated must our forwards get when they do all they hard work up the middle to have it pissed away by the halves. 99% of our tries came off our forwards or pitchard. now who knows now his gone.
  40. D

Hasler fined $20000 for ref comments

seriously, why not one day at the press conference, get one of the IT boys to whip up a few highlights of what 'your not allowed to talk about'. Open up a laptop play scene by scene to the media and get their opinion eg ask them what they think of the onside, or was that a try'. then close the...
  41. D

Sam Kasiano in the back end of the seaon

eastwood has been my favourite player for at least 5 yrs. Kas has been outstanding, i did feel for him for the last 2 years as he has been injured. but he has always been a top 5 forward in the game even no. 1 at times based on his ball skills alone. im very happy for him.
  42. D

Damian cook

i think the game plan was to let the forwards do the running against souths to smash their big men. i think next week he will have some more freedom to run from play the ball.
  43. D

Damian cook

i dont think cook is amazing, however for his first proper run, he was excellent. he did his job, he distributed the ball as per the game plan and defended well. he let the forwards and the halves do their job and stuck to that. i always enjoy his a player that has always worked hard to do so...
  44. D

The NRL player your club most regrets letting go with the benefit of hindsight...

JT is amazing, however i recall we let him go with the rest of the idiots (mason etc) because of the rape scandal. this may be completely incorrect, however in 04 JTs name kept on coming up in the whispering from ppl out of the club. maybe he wouldnt of become the player he is today if he stayed...
  45. D

DCE Back flip

its very interesting, that they nearly spend 1/6 of their salary cap on one player. no matter how good of a player people think he is, he is not worth loosing 2 solid 500k players. good luck to manly, they will struggle when they cannot afford the players around him to make him look good.
  46. D

Reynold's discussion

someone stated the obvious. we all know he didnt have a broken arm and other information was coming out of the dogs camp why he was really out. but it is purely a rumour and he did have a 'broken arm'.
  47. D

Suspensions from Souths match

I wonder if they will use precedence from the Thurston case to down grade the charges, which they should. Thurston even got away saying the refs hate Qld and are corrupt basically. So they have an excellent case based on past players.
  48. D

Bulldogs Team List v Storm Trial

Basically the first half with most of our top 17 players, we played hard and went forward. We did have a few penalties go our way. Everyone played pretty well from lichaa to morris in the back. Second half - the left side wing/centre changed , lichaa came off, and basically I need the stats but...
  49. D

Another penalty to storm for hand on the ball in the tackle.
  50. D

4 penalties in a row to storm. Storm score.
  51. D

Tim lafai is a beast now. Got in late to the game and didn't realize it was him. Really liking the stopped of lichaa
  52. D

Does It cost anything to go and watch the trial? I'm in Melbourne over the weekend, I was thinking of going to watch it.
  53. D

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Jarryd would demand 750k which we do not have. I think go for the Canberra fullback that is going to broncos. If broncos are over and cant sign him up, i think we should press the point. Sent from my RM-821_apac_australia_new_zealand_218 using Tapatalk
  54. D

SBW marries his girlfriend in secret.

lol. how did this thread go from money bags getting married to the last 8 pages. congrats to him. he is a scum bag either way and i will never like him. the article stating she is muslim - who gives a crap if she is black/white or whatever religion. SBW is all about greed which is not inline...
  55. D

Bulldogs get six-star approval for $100 million redevelopment

i think you will find the draft will be amended to maybe half hotel and half residential which would be smarter. also the i can tell you now with all our connections in government and business the conference hall will be booked out.
  56. D

Des Hasler - Best Press Conference 2012

did anyone notice the vodafone ad on the press board behind des. i can recall in 2011/12 cant remember we wanted strathfield car radio to sponsor us but due to them selling on optus it did not go through the NRL. double standards considering vodafone is a direct competitor.
  57. D

Bulldogs spending spree all within salary cap

lol i cant recall if we did his last year.
  58. D

funny enough i am (the other kind - dentist) and i helped with the mouth-guards this year for the dogs players. great bunch of guys in real life.
  59. D

i meant to write 2-300 k not 2-3k lol sorry its 100 of 1000s not just 1000s :-)
  60. D

People keep saying we are over the salary cap, its easy maths. 1. barba left last year, so all the money we had allocated to him has been freed up to pay other players upfront this year. eg morris etc - pay more this year and taper down in the following years which ends up the same. 2. we...
  61. D

[OFFICIAL] Andrew Fifita signed

i think this a load of crap. probably from his manager as a lie to up the pay from the sharks. i done believe the dogs will buy him when we need a full back and some better halves.
  62. D

Bulldogs nines team?

was at the bulldogs the other day, they basically forced every nrl club to send their marque players. the way it works is top 10 (or 9 can remember exactly) players are required to go...so that even includes eg pitchards, kas etc (big and slow) if they fall into that category, then the next...
  63. D

Fullback Discussion

i haven't read much in this thread about possibilities. what about poaching back karmichael hunt from afl. i dont think he will stay forever and afl i am sure would be happy to let him go since the whole PR thing was over a long time ago with the big switch.
  64. D

Moore quote off Footy Show

We all love the moore family and we cannot forget what they have done for the club, but at the end of the day we dont owe them anything other than a thank you. We are not winning games, it either comes down to the coaching staff or the players. considering we have pretty good players on paper...
  65. D

Harvey Norman sign as ‘Coach Sponsor’

this is excellent news, just shows how the bulldog brand is so strong. well done TG cant wait for 530 tonight.
  66. D

Kimmorley: Mortimer call a shame

better he didnt come...prefer kimmorley. need a bulldog with ennis not a little cat.
  67. D

decision time for mortimer and ennis

the deal is worth 500k over 2yrs so im assuming he will do the short stay and then come to the dogs. but i dont really want him, his seriously not that good. i would rather an old more bulldogs like kimmorley than him.
  68. D

Penalty goal or going for the try?

like most are saying, if we have kept them under the pump, def go for the try. however if we are fresh with no advantage as yet then take the 2. but like i was saying all those teams that optd for the 2 lost, so lets not do that.
  69. D

Eastwood bargain buy for Bulldogs

hopefully after making his cash he can come backk....by far biggest impact player
  70. D

BULLDOGS 2009/2010 Player Contracts, Signings & Rumour Mill

dogs were very smart when we lost all the big paid players...we topped up ryans and pattens salary for the last 2 yrs and now they are on a reduced salary to equal out so we can spend a little more on other players.
  71. D

Predict your grand final

hey guys i was looking at this finals predictor by the nrl http://www.nrl.com/fanzone/ladderpredictor/tabid/10868/default.aspx i predicted each game in who will win and i came to bulldogs vs broncos what would you get???/
  72. D

Honestly........

we will win..you may ask why? 1. the boys are fired up, no noddy so they are out to prove themselves. 2. we have played 3 games without him and still won (and thats loosing him in the game) 3. we have 2 many good player around the park...stagg can even play 7, roberts and ennis will be in...
  73. D

Bulldogs Finals Chance Saviour: Holdsworth

true that marioo... i think if we can scrap through 1st round in finals kimmorley is a fast healer he will most likely be back for the 3rd round of finals. just pump him in hyperbaric chamber. we will be fine. kimmorley will be back when needed, in the mean time holdsworth is best option as...
  74. D

Will we get 40k?

common toughen up guys...you can make it...it would be easier than working on a job site or working all day. its going to be crazy...def 35k i reckon
  75. D

Bulldogs change name back to Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs

new board, new coach, new players, new logo, now new NAME man this is a great revamp and the new logo and name just adds. if we get the 30mil that would be great....prob cant really still have games there...mayb trials
  76. D

LoL - NOW THE NRL WANTS TO DOCK US $ POINTS LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

there was an article this week about bulldogs fans causing trouble on the railway after the roosters game. they caused damage to the carriages etc. so to all those non-bulldogs fans which do this kind of sh*t can you please just jump so you dont tarnish this club anymore
  77. D

Join hazem on the field

cant wait...wats the prediction for the crowd 40,000? got box for this cant wait, ill jump off the top onto the field...10,000 ppl down there someone will catch
  78. D

Mortal Kombat

hey guys watch my mortal kombat scene...this is the 2nd half of my 21st video i made. there is a story lead up (other half is in my profile) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzE3vtRM60A
  79. D

Minor Premiership MEGA-THREAD !!!

captain kickass...very detailed analysis. thanks i dont care if we dont win the MP as it means nothing at the end of the day i care that we get it for the money..purely and simply cause any extra dollars count for the club going to further development of a young guns
  80. D

Cedar Boys

81. D

Petrol sniffer gets shot by tazer and catches fire

video would be great....no. 1 youtube video for 09 for sure
  82. D

Bad boys cost Dogs a dynasty- Daniel Mortimer

mason and reni - respect to their performace from 02-04 but the money and fame went to their heads. thank god they left with SBW without their stupidity we wouldnt have the team we have now. i think mortimer is alrite...would rather have him than barba
  83. D

Entourage Season 6 - is back

hey ppl, i was just searching the web and ran into the entourage website. to all the fans out there it is back tonight at 10.30 in the states. so tomorrow around 8 for us. should be a great season...youtube have a few trailers
  84. D

Scott Geddes!! he use to go to my school at st. pats fairfield. i was only in yr 7 at the time. he still holds the gym record bench - 160kg - for a yr 12 kid. he was a monster back then. but i just dont think he will do to well but i do believe the dogs would of pick'd him up cheap and who...
  85. D

how stupid

hehehe so true i was thinking that. at least have 1 ball which gives u nothing i guess KENO - you always win ....my Arse
  86. D

we dont need him...your right G-dog we got plenty of lower grade talent. however it would be good and yeh kev would sought his sh*t out and make him an all star player..i say bring him esp. if his going to be cheap
  87. D

bulldogs vs .... for grand final

i was drinking last night at star city and naturally i was talking the dogs up. and naturally half my family goes for the dogs the other half the saints. we were talking that pretty much our childhood dream grand final is a dogs and saints one. if we come 1st and they come 2nd that would...
  88. D

Hazem El Masri expected to retire at the end of the 2009 NR

great memories.... haz kicking it from the sideline against newcastle we were loosing by 1 point after we scored last second....great stuff
  89. D

Rnd 15 Post-match discussion:Bulldogs v Penriff

last night was haz from last yr....always coming off his wing and creating overlap why? the entire season his defence was great by not coming in gordon - excellent impact player just like eastwood
  90. D

Dragons and Cowboys *SPOILERS*

1.bulldogs 2. dragons - they will loose 1 or 2 the rest below grandfinal dogs and dragons...i couldnt possibly want anything else in my lifetime than 2 see this
  91. D

Who would win in a fight; Goku or Superman?

your all idiots...simple goku can actually die...superman cant unless u have criptinite so if there is no crip in this fight and just there powers...superman can keep fighting and will never die
  92. D

Winger Options for 2010

keep hazem till the end of the season. he has worked hard and deserves everything he gets this season. however we must look beyond haz for next yr. has his age is starting to show and our weakness in many games have been the wings. i think millard has earnt a fulltime position next yr, we...
  93. D

2009 Injuries

hickey on bench, please no barba holdworth def start
  94. D

Reni Maitua tests positive for drugs

omeley - dropped from rosters and playing average myles - playing ****, lucky to make origin mason - caught pissing just this week and playing **** maitua - drugs and playing **** sonny - injured and just an idiot thank God we dont have these clowns anymore, only person i miss is Asa
  95. D

Barba v Holdsworth

there both crap...stick with roberts
  96. D

Morris no. 2 hey guys got some inside gos. spoke to a friend which is a sponsor at the bulldogs and he has said they finalised the other morris brother at the end of last week. possible true? any other chatter about it?
  97. D

Ennis v Farah

i dont want ennis to go to origin/......we will miss him hehehehe i think farah and ennis should both be picked. farah can start and bring ennis at around 25min to mess with the maroons, thats what he does best. ennis off the bench would be excellent. and having farah, he is dynamic...
  98. D

Wisdom Teeth

im a dentist in the making...i got mine taken out with the dr. i was working with. my LA didnt work so bone removal was a whole lot of fun hehehehhe serious its not that bad, once your numb you wont feel any pain, only vibration. take your pain meds straight after surgery and go for the...