Search results

1. slobbythegreat

Jersey sponsorship from Ladbrokes

At what point did anyone mention children crying? You missed the point.. Alcohol and cigarettes are banned from most sports advertising and they brought that in because of health issues yet they allow betting advertising which damages just asany people. Look at the difference in types of...
  2. slobbythegreat

Picking baby names

Doesn't matter what you pick.. Kids will figure something out... Friend of ours went to school with an Evan Robert Stanbridge and apparently he got Devon Rotten Sandwich!! The little fvckers are smart!
  3. slobbythegreat

Jersey sponsorship from Ladbrokes

Just saw that we have Ladbrokes on the back and came straight here. I'm really disappointed that we allowed ourselves to be associated with a gambling company. Whilst I understand the business side and the money it's quite a disappointment that we would have to stoop to gambling.. I hate how it...
  4. slobbythegreat

Gold on Black New Era Caps

I came on here to check where we were with the CB ones and to post the exact same link above. I got mine in today...here it is in all its glory...FINALLY!! I posted it on instagram...gimme a follow! http://instagram.com/p/fmHuZmQ5kP/
  5. slobbythegreat

i totally forgot about this and im not getting updates as to when someone posts a reply via email. I'm in for 1. I want fitted though. Snapbacks are for children!
  6. slobbythegreat

Titans, Broncos in queue for Bulldogs star Ben Barba

i just got big frank to favorite, reply and retweet my tweets this morning about barba leaving. #savebb @slobbythegreat
  7. slobbythegreat

god damn i want one!!!!! im down for making some!
  8. slobbythegreat

What decision would you have preferred

Definitely when we did. I wore blue and white for a week when that happened...i was gutted but committed to standing behind them. Id hate to have had the premiership stripped like Melbourne. It also made 04 that much sweeter!
  9. slobbythegreat

Dogs vs Cowboys @ Bluetongue

Just wanted to post this up cos i was pretty proud to be a bulldog that day. Im from Newy and dont get to go to any games in sydney. I make sure that i attend every Dogs vs Knights game up here. Went to Bluetongue on the weekend and was surrounded by blue and white...felt as good as the grand...
  10. slobbythegreat

Raiders possibly terminating josh dugan

Dugan has to be the dumbest numpty going round. he reminds of cleetus off the simpsons....the idiot got a tattoo of ray lewis...i mean seriously...lewis got off murder charges and to cover it decided to find god....maybe all the ink has gone to what little brain dugan had.
  11. slobbythegreat

Call To Arms

Could move them to Randwick in Barrier 3!! (horse joke!) Jokes aside it wouldnt be right if the Cronulla Sharks were to fold. I hope they stay strong but i think its just rumors! Russell Crowe might buy them up!
  12. slobbythegreat

i tried mate but they're out of my size..they only have massif ones left....im going to hit up that bennyherbets though!!!
  13. slobbythegreat

Anyone know where i can get one of these? My mate got a Hawthorne one toward the end of last year and they look epic. Been keeping an eye out for a dogs one...found them at culture kings but they're so big that even Sam Burgess would still have room to move his head! The parrot at CK said...
  14. slobbythegreat

9 News...

arent we about to get slugged with a fine for not allowing access to the team after the GF? and if we a do a darius boyd its the same thing...i think do what you gotta do at everything official but when they come looking, do nothing until they leave. as much as we want the boys to be able to...
  15. slobbythegreat

9 News...

As pathetic as it is for 9 to report the sh!t out of this and blow it up to front page reports (which is bound to happen) we wouldnt be hearing about it if they hadnt said anything and just ignored them. We all know that someone somewhere was going to come after us and they have used mad monday...
  16. slobbythegreat

LOL weedler

mate i was cheering when i read that but who is old mate John Scandalous? even i could have started a thread that read like a prepared statement as i too am a bastion of eloquence. Is "John" a reporter? member of the board? some sort of coach? a mate of Idris? I sure to god hope its true cos...
  17. slobbythegreat

LOL weedler

i hate that idiot weidler as much as anyone but why has no one asked if its true? all you fools talking tough about how much weilder is an a$$ and how much he should be smacked up but no one wants to confront the issue of Idris being unhappy? Idris was made an example of because of everything...
  18. slobbythegreat

Bulldogs add CB to club logo

hahaha i just finished reading that, i like how "several" logos will be chosen from, what a to$$a
  19. slobbythegreat

Slobbythegreat, by name, by nature!

hahahaha nah mate its not!!! ooooh its a challenge...i love this site already hahaha!
  20. slobbythegreat

Bulldogs Members Vote on New Logo

ive only been on this site for an hour and already i think you have taken the prize for stupidest comment ever hahahahahaha the striped one would be the one id vote for, i wonder if you can vote more than once?
  21. slobbythegreat

Slobbythegreat, by name, by nature!

Hey everyone, im from Newcastle and have been a dogs fan since i was 4! I go to all the dogs games up and here and make sure that im in the middle of all the Knights fans in the new grand stand as love the abuse haha, i thought id finally sign up to the site and have a bit of a look around and...
  22. slobbythegreat

New Bulldogs Logos

Hey everyone, This is my first post/day on here but you'll be seeing more of me so i thought id start off with the new logos, i cant manage to locate them on the website ( i wont get to vote as im not a member, im from Newcastle so it makes it hard) so if anyone has pics of the 2 options id like...