Search results

1. TAHU

Something VERY FUNNY about JTK

So I've never heard of this guy so i went onto the Official website and look what i find under JTK biography! Favourite player growing up.... Heke Nanai LOL!! The rest of it is there: - - - - - - - - -...
  2. TAHU

Betting Origin Halfback NSW

Does anyone know the prices for NSW origin halfback. Because I want to chuck some money on a certain player! SO please anyone with information
  3. TAHU

"Come home Sonny" banner

Me and a few of my cousins have started making the banner. But before we continue wasting time with it will we be allowed to bring it in its about 3m by 2m in size?
  4. TAHU

Press Conference

Intresting to note that Moore mentioned Mic Ennis will continue to be goalkicker. 74% is good enough for him. http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/video/0,,NRL%20Media%20Conferences_28137,00.html
  5. TAHU

Indigenous All Stars put Ty Williams on standby for Jamal Idris

Indigenous All Stars put Ty Williams on standby for Jamal Idris February 12, 2010 .The Indigenous All Stars have put North Queensland Cowboys winger Ty Williams on standby for Jamal Idris ahead of Saturday's All Stars match at Skilled Park. The 2009 NRL Rookie of the Year will be monitored...
  6. TAHU

Oz Tag

Does anyone know the 8 positions in an oz tag team or where I can find info on the positions.
  7. TAHU

Two Knees to pattern head!!

> was that an accident? >There were 2 knees there not only one First cayless then hindmarsh to finish him off
  8. TAHU

Kimmorley Headgear?

Quick question does anyone know if Kimmorley is going to be wearing head gear?
  9. TAHU

Tickets for vs Titans/Eels

Are they going to go on sale on tuesday morning to the general public.
  10. TAHU

Hannant, Roberts back for Bulldogs

Roberts back The Bulldogs will celebrate the distinguished career of Hazem El Masri with an extravaganza of on and off field activities this Sunday at ANZ Stadium. Coach Kevin Moore has named a full strength line up to play the Warriors, with Ben Hannant (knee) and Ben Roberts (calf) both...
  11. TAHU

Titans Halfback

Does anyone know what happened to that 16 year old kid that made his debut in first grade last year at Skilled park??
  12. TAHU

Rlw

Went down to the Newsagent to get one but it was closed. Anything good in their about the bulldogs?
  13. TAHU

What do NSW selectors have against Ennis

Ennis is big game players. Farah tends to always get his team over the line against lesser teams and never performs against Broncos storms Bulldogs and Sea eagles.
  14. TAHU

Pink socks auction

http://www.graysonline.com/Sale.aspx?id=146537 for those intrested
  15. TAHU

Matiua Banned for two years

Sukk **** brooo
  16. TAHU

New Major Sponsor For Broncos Match

We have a new major sponsor im not sure who it is though.
  17. TAHU

BigPond NRL videos

Does anyone know how to save them after watching them. Do they appear in temporary internet files or where
  18. TAHU

L's

Is is true that if someone gets their l's after june 30 they have to stay on their l's for 2 years?
  19. TAHU

Elmarsi's Role with Bulldogs After Footy

Does anyone know if Dogs have got anything lined up for this bloke. I hope this legend can keep some connection with the club after he comes back from a stint overseas.
  20. TAHU

Bankstown torch

Any one got it on them, in one of the first few pages there is an advertisement for an electronics shop on rawson rd , if anyone's got it on them can use post their website. cheers
  21. TAHU

Roberts Injured

Ben roberts injured 3-4 weeks
  22. TAHU

Ennis a pest

How exactly is he. WHat does he do on the field that we dont see.
  23. TAHU

Ennis v Farah

Robbie Farah and Michael Ennis will go head to head twice before the squad for origin one is selected. City vs Country on May 08 And VS Tigers the round before. Two big games their and Ennis will be in a sky blue.
  24. TAHU

No change to team

BULLDOGS UNCHANGED FOR EELS CLASH www.bulldogs.com.au After a hard fought victory over South Sydney last night at ANZ Stadium, Bulldogs Head Coach Kevin Moore has again named an unchanged line up for this Sunday's clash with Parramatta at ANZ Stadium. "Defensively we were very strong last...
  25. TAHU

Eels Lineup

Parramatta Eels v Bulldogs ANZ Stadium Sun 19 April 2009 3pm 1 Luke Burt 2 Joel Reddy 3 Jarryd Hayne 4 Krisnan Inu 5 Eric Grothe 6 Feleti Mateo 7 Jeff Robson 8 Nathan Cayless [c] 9 Matthew Keating 10 Fuifui Moimoi 11 Todd Lowrie 12 Ben Smith 13 Nathan Hindmarsh 14 Kris...
  26. TAHU

Gary Warbuton in Attack

Kevin Moore is persisting with this bloke. He gives his all in defence. 32 tackles and only 1 miss last night. But the attack all brakes down when kimmorely shift to the right. He posses no threat in attack. Maybe stagg playing predominately down the right is the solution or Warbuton more down...