Search results

1. TAHU

AAN number

Still haven't managed to get my hands on an AAN yet If there's anyone out there still please give me a PM Missed the 04 win and still gutted to this day! Watched our team go down against the storm Definately don't want to miss this!
  2. TAHU

Can 2014 memberships still be bought?

Called the club during the week. Young fella told me they stopped selling them and are preparing for the 2015 memberships.
  3. TAHU

AAN number

Same here! Been a Bulldogs member for the past few years, except this year. Went to the 2012 grand final. Don't Want miss out! I can feel it, this is our year. so I f you anyone has a spare AAN or spare tickets on there password pm me and we can work smth out Cheers
  4. TAHU

The "I Need an AAN" Thread

Anyone else having problems buying in the kennel section? Won't work for me
  5. TAHU

Ben Roberts - 2011 Discussion Thread

wasnt cherry evans with us at one stage?
  6. TAHU

Roberts stays in the doghouse as Canterbury rule out switch

whats so funny he actually hasnt played a first grade game this season ... he was on the bench for game 1 but dropped before kick off
  7. TAHU

2011 Bulldogs Membership MEGA THREAD

hey guys, i signed up earlier this week and it said something about not being able to deliver the pass in time for sundays game and to pick it up, however ive forgotten where to pick it up from, any one know? thanks lol
  8. TAHU

Invade Brookvale!

Brookvale What are your thoughts of Brookvale oval, considering taking the son to go watch the last game of the year, havent been there before. How would I get there from Bankstown
  9. TAHU

Communication

Its first grade mate. Its the least you could expect from them ... Nothing to praise really
  10. TAHU

Something VERY FUNNY about JTK

So I've never heard of this guy so i went onto the Official website and look what i find under JTK biography! Favourite player growing up.... Heke Nanai LOL!! The rest of it is there: - - - - - - - - -...
  11. TAHU

Betting Origin Halfback NSW

Does anyone know the prices for NSW origin halfback. Because I want to chuck some money on a certain player! SO please anyone with information
  12. TAHU

Ea$y Ca$h

3:30 on a saturday clashes with junior rugby league matches. 5:30 is the best time to start on a saturday
  13. TAHU

Halatau playing confirmed

He went alright IMO no missed tackles , and ran a great line that set up barbas second try. I hear halatau has picked up an injury hopefully nothing to serious
  14. TAHU

Hannant Trade Options

Please no the guy hasnt shaved for years.
  15. TAHU

Hannant Trade Options

Hannant wanting to leave may be a blessing in disguise. TG is a smart bloke. We can get three quality players from the titans. I would take: Sam tagatase David Mead Jordan Rankin
  16. TAHU

Hannant Trade Options

Sama tagatezi from the titans and one of their gun wingers
  17. TAHU

Danny Williams

If morrin is in the team ahead of Williams this week ...
  18. TAHU

Bulldogs v Roosters

carney hardly posses a threat from kick returns , put him under pressure with bombs and make him work it out from the corners. this will also limit his impact later on in the set as a playmaker.
  19. TAHU

Moore to be fined, but Hasler fine?

Moore and the boys should get onto youtube and watch the highlights from last year and i guarantee there will be an improvement on how we will play better this week .
  20. TAHU

Sign Neenan Simpson

Cant tackle to save the world
  21. TAHU

"Come home Sonny" banner

Ok guys i will not make the banner anymore with a we need sbw back thread appearing twice a day i thought i would be voicing the majority of the fans opinions. i guess i was wrong. lets move on
  22. TAHU

"Come home Sonny" banner

At least it will show the bulldogs management that the fans forgive him and would take him back!!
  23. TAHU

"Come home Sonny" banner

Me and a few of my cousins have started making the banner. But before we continue wasting time with it will we be allowed to bring it in its about 3m by 2m in size?
  24. TAHU

Press Conference

Intresting to note that Moore mentioned Mic Ennis will continue to be goalkicker. 74% is good enough for him. http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/video/0,,NRL%20Media%20Conferences_28137,00.html
  25. TAHU

Indigenous All Stars put Ty Williams on standby for Jamal Idris

Indigenous All Stars put Ty Williams on standby for Jamal Idris February 12, 2010 .The Indigenous All Stars have put North Queensland Cowboys winger Ty Williams on standby for Jamal Idris ahead of Saturday's All Stars match at Skilled Park. The 2009 NRL Rookie of the Year will be monitored...
  26. TAHU

Chooesday night football (Against the Raiders again)

Just done 10 votes only took 3 minutes, if everyone does that well smash the record :P
  27. TAHU

Spotted Super Thread

Ben Roberts at Burwood Westfield last weekend shopping with his gf.
  28. TAHU

what is ur nrl AND NSW cup tems

This NSW cup tem will definately win back to back comps.
  29. TAHU

Oz Tag

Does anyone know the 8 positions in an oz tag team or where I can find info on the positions.
  30. TAHU

Spotted Super Thread

lol at lowes
  31. TAHU

Holdsworth ineligible?

I think that is a different scenario. Holdsworth played in the game before that being the semi so should be eligible. Whereas I dont think Chase Stanley played in the qualifying final that allowed Dragons to progress to week 3 hence his exclusion.
  32. TAHU

Two Knees to pattern head!!

> was that an accident? >There were 2 knees there not only one First cayless then hindmarsh to finish him off
  33. TAHU

Opinions on idris to the second row

Its more laziness than anything for his miss tackles. With fitness Idris will develop into a much better player.
  34. TAHU

BULLDOGS ARMY : Info-Page - Week 3 of finals.

Question about a bulldogs flag: Am i allowed to bring it with me lol?
  35. TAHU

Kimmorley Headgear?

Quick question does anyone know if Kimmorley is going to be wearing head gear?
  36. TAHU

Is it possible to order 15 tickets?

That 8 ticket limit is when purchasing tickets online. Just head down to the store at centro and get them from there. They should fix you up.
  37. TAHU

Tickets for vs Titans/Eels

Are they going to go on sale on tuesday morning to the general public.
  38. TAHU

Say it with me : Golden Point .... Golden Point ....

So if the game goes into extra time. The game goes on regardless if someone scores a try ? :confused:
  39. TAHU

Bulls flog Auckland by 60+

You can add marshall to that list now
  40. TAHU

can we bounce back and how?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17uV-uDZD4c Take a look at this game Without Kimmorely and Roberts. Play down the middle with Ennis and the forward for at least the first 4 plays. Dont Drop the ball. Defend better. Holdsworth with the clearing kicks. Our Major issue next week will be...
  41. TAHU

Hannant, Roberts back for Bulldogs

Hope we didnt rush Roberts back.
  42. TAHU

I still think its a risk going into a finals game without a utility on the bench. Lets see what Moore does when the need arises.
  43. TAHU

Roberts back The Bulldogs will celebrate the distinguished career of Hazem El Masri with an extravaganza of on and off field activities this Sunday at ANZ Stadium. Coach Kevin Moore has named a full strength line up to play the Warriors, with Ben Hannant (knee) and Ben Roberts (calf) both...
  44. TAHU

2010 Team

Halatau is the perfect player for that utility bench spot, to add spark around the ruck, great signing.
  45. TAHU

Millard in Townsville

NSW cup have the bye, could he maybe just be heading up to watch the game??
  46. TAHU

Bulldogs make play for mateo

Interesting, I hope Idris doesnt move into the pack to accomodate Inu.
  47. TAHU

bulldogs sign Steve Turner

Millard out pacing Steve Turner http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17uV-uDZD4c In any case I think its a good buy and in terms of attack will be much better than Hazem, Defence can be worked on.
  48. TAHU

whos coming to meet the doggies tomorrow

My car needs a wash, do they do a good job?
  49. TAHU

BULLDOGS 2009/2010 Player Contracts, Signings & Rumour Mill

I dunno where your geting your 'mail' from but anyway is Scott Geddes our third signing. :p
  50. TAHU

I still can't believe Parra were paying him 400K a season.
  51. TAHU

Have We Peaked Yet?

We've had 2 or 3 Great games this year most notably in Round 1 and Against Storms. If we get that second position, we only need to win 3 in a row. Would you rather not make the Grand Final OR Make it and get Beaten by the Dragons.
  52. TAHU

Team vs Rabbitohs announced - Holdsworth gone

Barba is a work on progress mate. Getting Holdsworth off the team is a step in the right direction. I'd imagine whoever out of Yileen Gordon and Jarred Hickey don't show form in the coming weeks will be dropped for Barba. And hopefully TeMaari picks up form in NSW cup because our side looks much...
  53. TAHU

Favourites

Michael Ennis :p
  54. TAHU

Karmichael Hunt going to

ORIGIN and Brisbane rugby league star Karmichael Hunt says he's very excited after signing a three-year deal with the new Gold Coast AFL franchise in a sensational code switch. The Gold Coast announced this morning that Hunt would join them in May next year after exploring an option to play a...
  55. TAHU

Forward planning - schedule up to Round 26 announced

Yeh, btw intresting to know that our last 3 matches have been against teams coming off a monday nighty footy. Titans vs someone Eels vs Melbourne And now Rabbits vs Roosters
  56. TAHU

His athletic ability such as his leaping will be lost in the back row centre is his perfect position imo
  57. TAHU

bulldogs sign Steve Turner

He would have left mid season but the club wouldnt let him after Idris suffered injury.
  58. TAHU

I think we should look at Cameron Phelps returning to the Dogs in 09 to replace Hazem.
  59. TAHU

Who cares really?? We have the best centre combination in the game.
  60. TAHU

Player Matchups

Only worry is hayne. Shut him down and win the game
  61. TAHU

Cameron Phelps scores Wigan contract extension

His final game last year was one of the few memories of 2008, it was great to send him off a winner.
  62. TAHU

Jothathan Thurston is Parramatta's top priority * By James Phelps THE Eels are poised to launch an audacious bid to lasso Johnathan Thurston away from the Cowboys. The Eels have targeted the man regarded as the game's best player when he comes off contract at the end of next year...
  63. TAHU

Ben Barba should play wing in 2010

The very few times Barba played five eighth this year he has looked lost. Examples I remember is round 1 when he came on for Roberts from then on we didnt score any more points. Also against Titans. He stands right next to the left centre and doesn't call for the ball. We all now that Barba has...
  64. TAHU

He hasnt been the same since his injury last year, the bloke has some speed in 2007. Wish him all the best in England!!
  65. TAHU

Salary Cap Increases for 2011 ???

Hope the Eels get him for 700k then Mortimer can come back home!!
  66. TAHU

Hannant on NRL on FOX

Hannant got 3/5. He was the first to have a go at it.
  67. TAHU

Aren't you the guy who said Brett Morris signed with Canterbury?
  68. TAHU

Broncos interested in Barba

Daniel signed up a 3 year extension with the eels prior to his first grade debut.
  69. TAHU

Bulldogs Team Announced to Face Eels

Why because of jersey numbers?
  70. TAHU

So where does Barba fit in?

Does Steve Mortimer have any role with the club in terms of coaching? I think he's only involved in the Leagues Club.
  71. TAHU

With Hannants and Hodgson ability to play 60 minutes easily and Bobcat and Stagg going the full 80, I think Moore is going to put Barba on the bench in the buisness end of the comp. Theres no use putting him on 10-15 minutes now. Let him play full games, gain more experience become a better...
  72. TAHU

Bulldogs Team Announced to Face Eels

Agreed And so can Ryan and Stagg. Ennis plays the full match. So the only change in the match is Eastwood for Warburton after about 30. And Armit for Hodgson after 25. Then Hodgson returning later on. I dunno when Gordon is gonna be used TBH.
  73. TAHU

Maybe more is keeping Barba a secret and going to unleash him in the finals. Well at least I hope so.
  74. TAHU

NRL All Stars v Dreamtime Team

9. Robbie Farah - Tigers
  75. TAHU

NRL All Stars v Dreamtime Team

How exactly is this going to work. what if the fans all choose their fullback for the all stars team. for example the bulldogs fans choose patten, the dragins boyd, the storms slater , newcastle gidley and so on. whats gona happen?
  76. TAHU

Titans Halfback

Jordan Rankin.
  77. TAHU

Titans Halfback

Does anyone know what happened to that 16 year old kid that made his debut in first grade last year at Skilled park??
  78. TAHU

Rnd 19 Bulldogs v Titans 3-2-1 Thread

3 Patten 2 Ennis 1 Idris
  79. TAHU

Origin aftermath

lol That was gold!!
  80. TAHU

S.O.O 3 Washup

I dont think Harrison will be backing up for friday he looked hurt.
  81. TAHU

S.O.O 3 Washup

Awesome game, loved the t ihe 62nd minute where hodges pointed at kimmorely and gave him a death threat. Hopefully all the boys back up on friday night.
  82. TAHU

Rnd 18 Bulldogs v Warriors 3-2-1 Thread

3. Stagg 2. Sullivian 1. Morrin
  83. TAHU

Hazem El-Masri Tributes & Mega Thread

Does anyone know where I can get that try saving tackle on Steve Bell in 2003 against Melbourne
  84. TAHU

Utai Vs rest of the backs (STATS)

Utai made one less tackle than Millard and Wini but they made 25 and 13 tackles e extra respectively.
  85. TAHU

Next Week lineup

Our full strengh side come semi's without any injuries: 1. Patten 2. El-masri 3. Idris 4. Morris 5. Goodwin 6. Roberts 7. Kimmorely 8. Hannant 9. Ennis 10. Hodsgon 11. Eastwood 12. Ryan 13. Stagg 14. Armit 15. Te Maari 16. Hickey 17. Barba
  86. TAHU

Player Update

Roberts didn't play vs storm so thats a bonus. Also Millard must play on the left, he has no attacking threat down the right. The other winger whoever it is Whinitana or Utai should take the other flank.
  87. TAHU

Player Update

Intresting note that TAB has Tim Whinitana listed at $13 for first try scorer.
  88. TAHU

Player Update

89. TAHU

Player Update

So no Barba?
  90. TAHU

LMAOOOOO :p This guy knew that Morris was going to sign for us before the kid knew himself!
  91. TAHU

LOL Is Bigbird speaking on his other account.