• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Search results

1. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

I'd much prefer a citizen trying to get home who's been constantly bumped and out priced to get home than some fucking cricketer commentator who returned on free will then claimed " they made no money " they didn't fucking go over to work for free
  2. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

They don't answer questions they have been challenged on with facts ,he's been proven wrong on that and hasn't said a thing although been asked multiple times ,same as the cardiologist question
  3. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

So its nothing to worry about? What exactly do you know what i fear and fear not?
  4. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

Why wouldn't i with the information at hand?
  5. south of heaven

Official Jarryd Hayne Guilty

Yet the **** is using " religion " to be moral superior im glad people can see through the bullshit
  6. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

Fair point, yes and I believe they are working on things ,how hard is debatable no risk, but people like slater who choose to go over must accept some responsibility for their own actions.
  7. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

Don't know how accurate those figures are ,but wouldn’t be surprised or shocked actually with the shit in India and Brazil just waiting for Indonesia, Africa ect I'll be half expecting it
  8. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

They are halting it, not stopping just like state boarders shut for a bit, yep it sucks but had over a year to get home now. India has to take some responsibility for permitting religious and political gatherings ,I was o/s when boarders shut still recall the warning get home now or be prepared...
  9. south of heaven

News Churches: The greed that knows no bounds.

Never mind you can google anything Squeeze your forearms tighter through sqaut bow legged job done
  10. south of heaven

If you don't understand ill snap a pic and show I'll have to ask the mrs to take the pic that will raise more questions but hey all good
  11. south of heaven

Make shadow dicks interlock your fingers and squeeze you're forearms together ,go bow-legged and put your arms down in the shadow makes you look like you have a huge cock, it helps me get by in life sometimes
  12. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

And 1.4 million 2019 and continues to drop and is concentrated in a few countries whilst can spread anywhere its harder to catch. Considering well over 3million people have died in a year and millions more sick.well you get the gist, if your happy having india open to us well perhaps you...
  13. south of heaven

What are conditions like in jail? Is wifi available?

Not sure about internet boost they are permitted access to computers at some stage but my knowledge on that limited, they have industries sections for example Lithgow used to assemble Qantas head phones, if you need bulk kitchens or a kitchen, you can contact csi and order the skeleton of a...
  14. south of heaven

What are conditions like in jail? Is wifi available?

Done a few jobs for corrections over the years long Bay Goulburn, Lithgow, done the rapid builds at Wellington and Cessnock ,kariong when was juvi max, Long Bay great cheap feed working there ,been in cells with murderers, rapists ,ivan milats nephew, sex offenders, rapists shit bag bikers...
  15. south of heaven

News New York Freedom sacks Williams over social media rant on Hayne verdict

Fn dogs,” Williams wrote. “To all Haynsy’s family and friends stay strong for him and let God do he’s thing I love you all … God always prevails. “Before I let this be just want to congratulate the victim and the so called justice system you’ve sent an innocent brotherly to jail away from he’s...
  16. south of heaven

Social Media Fails

You slaughter on site and eat?
  17. south of heaven

Social Media Fails

Did the sheep though #Bahhhh means no # bahtomovement
  18. south of heaven

Not to sure thats a lefty reaction, Haynes a convicted sex offender .with a very questionable past of similar incidents. I reakon even his mates will put some distance between that one .
  19. south of heaven

Just asking its a pretty good system,
  20. south of heaven

No one to blame but himself, eat shit Dorothy
  21. south of heaven

Which industry employs the most lazy bums?

Council are beyond lazy
  22. south of heaven

So satans responsible for preist child molesters? Why does the church move them and cover it up if its the work of the devil? Best freind of the church Satan be never have to accept responsibility for any actions
  23. south of heaven

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

24. south of heaven

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

25. south of heaven

That's the problem hiding behind religion to claim some superior morality.
  26. south of heaven

That trex one was pathetic he's an absolute piece of shit
  27. south of heaven

Yes using bullshit morale superiority, if hayne was being a good " Christian " from the beginning he wouldn't of been in this shit
  28. south of heaven

Uber prison library
  29. south of heaven

Good to see the ever mighty Christian friends of hayne ,trex and inu being high and mighty fucking maggots
  30. south of heaven

That's what I say to the mrs when I'm............ never mind
  31. south of heaven

True also his kill count is a lot lower than gods .
  32. south of heaven

So Satan could be god in theory?
  33. south of heaven

Pretty much , close enough anyway
  34. south of heaven

I was working on a flat tax proposal and accidentally proved there is no god
  35. south of heaven

9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape
  36. south of heaven

He has an ego ,sound's like when he gets on the piss he doesn't know how to take no for an answer. Him to keep claiming his innocence could back fire when its time for parole, if he don't do his courses in jail and show remorse, will not work in favour for parole. But just a guess his "...
  37. south of heaven

Opinion Jarryd Hayne Sentencing

18months
  38. south of heaven

Corey Norman catches up with registered sex offender

What's the odds now?
  39. south of heaven

Corey Norman catches up with registered sex offender

I'm going 18months just a guess no reasoning behind it.
  40. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

Aye getting frustrating i think this shit will separate the world for years to come ,going to suck for a lot of families
  41. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

Travel be fucked Till end of 2022 nows .
  42. south of heaven

Time to get angry: Backlash over Disneyland’s Snow White ride for lack of consent in ‘true love’s kiss’ scene

He should of farted in her mouth while she was snoozing, or drop the slipper in the rib cage the ***** obviously a junkie going on the nod that hard
  43. south of heaven

Engagement Rings

Buy her family a goat ,then legally you own her,a goat is much cheaper than a ring then they can cook the goat on the wedding day and you dont have to pay for food, covid has fucked travel so you will save even more on a honeymoon.so go to the royal hotel at wyong about $50 a night buy a kebab...
  44. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

45. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

Put your finger up your bum and sniff it.....promise you can't catch covid after that fuck bill gates
  46. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

They knew the risks ,its not like cricketers can't afford to take time off.i had to do a few weeks qaurtine last year and missed a few more weeks of work due to covid restrictions ect. I'm not on a wage like a sportsman, yeah I lost money it sucked but I survived and rebounded it really wasn't...
  47. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

I always said to gauge poorer countries times it by 10 ,unfortunately that is realistic for India and its now spread to villages their villages as we know are not like rural nsw with 3 people to a house on a few acres its 15 to 20 to a room in a few square meters. .places like Mexico, Brazil...
  48. south of heaven

Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

You can
  49. south of heaven

Might grab a burger this time to be less drunk ..........although
  50. south of heaven

@Hacky McAxe and @Where's Pea? Let's get on the whiskey
  51. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

Yeah
  52. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

Are you a vegan?
  53. south of heaven

George Floyd trial

Let's everyone cuddle and have some choc o late
  54. south of heaven

Pope Francis says priests cannot bless same-sex unions

I think that Australia post chick is a demon
  55. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

Possibly, so what exactly is your stance on covid
  56. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

I got no idea if he has financial investments in Covid vaccines
  57. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

The ted talk? Yeah seen that was about how under prepared the world was for a pandemic, made a lot of sense
  58. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

So every step we done has been wrong?
  59. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

A lot of people pushing the vaccine, what exactly has he done thats so terrible?
  60. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

It dont mean it isn't
  61. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

What exactly has Bill gates got to do with this,am I missing something?
  62. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

Well there's an actual pandemic that's pretty bad, due to bush fires dip in tourism, being a big old island, and pretty tight controls on boarders we have been extremely lucky.
  63. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

Don't disagree some rules were fucking totally stupid and were plain wrong
  64. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

Lol yep I read some bullshit from slater about " it wasn't about the money " because he didn't get paid ,I can bet my left nut he wouldn't of left Australia if they said just do it for free.
  65. south of heaven

News US policing Controversy

A zulu of south Africa was shocked when he was told he couldn't bring his spear into aldi on his Australian holiday. An 96 year old Algerian goat herder was left stunned when she went for a morning walk around bankstown to find a goat to milk and there was none
  66. south of heaven

Boxing The Boxing Thread

Might be worth a watch then could be interesting
  67. south of heaven

Boxing The Boxing Thread

You think this bloke could put gal on his arse?
  68. south of heaven

The Aerosexual Thread

Aye that was a good surprise, I know its only a small show but hopefully a success they can build off
  69. south of heaven

No they are not
  70. south of heaven

The part about kicking the mrs out to the back shed for a week when its on the rag is a great idea ,tried to enforce this myself, sadly to no avail
  71. south of heaven

Not true at all that cake was 1 amonsgt many that said happy fathers day, which is not a bad idea , if a kids dad has died and a male family member or freind takes on a father role its a nice gesture from the kid to the person. Now some woman wanted the whole day renamed which by all means tell...
  72. south of heaven

To homosexuals its natural
  73. south of heaven

Fkn lol
  74. south of heaven

Yep 2 many billions involved and political power
  75. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

So you make a lot of noise but answer nothing?its an easy pattern to pick with you guys ,and dodge questions when you get proven wrong. Lol you clowns are full of shit if 99 doctors told you ,you had cancer then 1 didn't you would believe the one and call the rest sheep. You ***** are piss poor
  76. south of heaven

Either is mcdonalds
  77. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

Link?
  78. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

So what exactly is your stance on covid? Ps feel free to answer about " the dead lady" you reakons head was moving you really dodging that
  79. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

Just curious how do you have more knowledge than drs and scientists combined?
  80. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

Still dodging question?
  81. south of heaven

Hearsay !!!!!can mods please delete nothing but Christian propaganda slandering satan.
  82. south of heaven

Why do vegans and Christians get the " TRUTH " confused with an opinion
  83. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

We had 13 months to get home if they chose to go to a country that they knew that could buckle at anytime with covid thats their choice .
  84. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

I not to sure how it works, maybe with these new variants I don't know ,those Indians seem to have those fucked up tumours and muntant humans i would not be surprised if a new strain comes out and totally fucks everything.
  85. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

I don't think we are a piss in the ocean yet ,the us is in decline with deaths and cases which is good, they will still hit 600,000 deaths though thats pretty horrible, Brazil had 82,000 deaths alone last months,hopefully these vaccines get out to balance out the world a bit so we start moving...
  86. south of heaven

If you can turn water into chivas 15 yrs and dirt into waygu beef ,ill praise the fuck out of you all day every day
  87. south of heaven

The Aerosexual Thread

Sorry 4 things
  88. south of heaven

The Aerosexual Thread

Found 3 things to do this year accommodation booked in nz yee haaa
  89. south of heaven

The Aerosexual Thread

90. south of heaven

The Aerosexual Thread

91. south of heaven

The Aerosexual Thread

92. south of heaven

The Aerosexual Thread

There's a tour from China to North Korea every year pretty cheap and fly in on air koryo on soviet planes go into North Korea and fly on a bunch of soviet planes .would kinda like to do it ( post covid times) But its not the old soviet planes that scare me its the other shit
  93. south of heaven

COVID-19 - Thread

Hopefully smooth sailing hitting nz in September ye ha
  94. south of heaven

Of for sure i just enjoy taking the piss out of the welsh
  95. south of heaven

Fighting over train station names
  96. south of heaven

Fucking oath was hoping to be in the Ukraine by next year might give that a miss lol
  97. south of heaven

Fuck the USA. What about those dog corrupt welsh police Nearly 30 police officers in Wales have been charged with alleged criminal offences over the past five years. Information from Freedom of Information Act requests sent to the four forces across Wales revealed 29 officers in total – a...