• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Search results

1. Dognacious

Official Supercoach & other Comps Discussion 2021

Same. Its ok though he probably won't break 30 for another month now
  2. Dognacious

Of course the week i finally pulled the pin on Staines he gets a hatrick.
  3. Dognacious

Opinion JAC LEGEND (OFFICIAL)

Is it that he can't pass or is it the side of the field hes on and he only passes 1 way, I wonder? Or is he a winger? Soooo many wingers we have lol
  4. Dognacious

Why I believe Brandon Smith's signature is signed and sealed.

Yeh it is, and keeping blue for the non staff titles.
  5. Dognacious

Spose it will be Naden or Hopoate with him. Is there a chance TB might play JAC at FB? I see defences focusing on his side, him being the obvious danger in our side, and he might get more freedom to run from FB. Is he up to the job though, its a big workload upgrade wing > FB? I dunno
  6. Dognacious

I see your point lol. I also didnt like the red anyway. So changed it.
  7. Dognacious

Yeh I dunno. We have a lot of wingers/fullbacks. Should have kept Reimus
  8. Dognacious

Have to teach him to. Hes been our most likely back to break the line this year, probably same next year. Need someone who doesnt get tackled all the time before the ball gets to JAC. Otherwise i dont know who partners JAC. Most of the other backs we have are winger/fullbacks
  9. Dognacious

I see Storm wanting to keep things just how they are, rotating him and grant, and he stays on when grant is on. Seems to work wonders for them
  10. Dognacious

Id put Cotric with him. Cotric can get out of tackles and offload to him.
  11. Dognacious

Sam Walker and the Roosters salary cap

If he keeps going the way he has so far the rest of the year, he might be a very expensive player to get, and i dont see us even thinking about it with Flanagan, Averillo and Burton on the books. Roosters would be stupid to let him go. Broncos let him go lol
  12. Dognacious

Anyone got JAC in SC? Big score tonight with 6 tries. Nobody im against this week has him thankfully
  13. Dognacious

I just hope we can give him the service hes used to.
  14. Dognacious

Opinion Nico Hynes

No point having even more backs than we need, while not having enough forwards and hooker. So no.
  15. Dognacious

How do you delete account?

You dont. Why do you want to?
  16. Dognacious

Why Not Johnson

An aging injury prone half we dont need, on big coin. Sign him up.
  17. Dognacious

Hoping there's no surprise omissions this week, finally traded out Staines. Watch him go big this week lol. Hes terrible to have. Once a month a big score, 20s the rest of the time. Good part of losing bmoz is he freed up cash so I got to'o and rapana in, and Staines out.
  18. Dognacious

Won 9/10 sc classic league games, 2/3 sc drafts. Both losses were the kennel ones :( Tough leagues @ the kennel
  19. Dognacious

Cherry-Evans

All just making something out of nothing. I'd bet my left nut dce won't ever play for us. Besides we dont need him. Get a pretty damn good forward or 2 for his money too. Or a hooker. I doubt any hooker is on dce money
  20. Dognacious

Opinion Time for the Club to advise the players who will not to be retained.

Dont have the need to name and shame the players in this way myself. I dont see the point. Never seen another club do it either
  21. Dognacious

Walkers sc scores so far 81, 89, 21, 125, 168*
  22. Dognacious

Flanagan is our immediate problem.

Was thinking this earlier. Maybe he's a hooker option?
  23. Dognacious

Opinion 3-2-1 Bulldogs Vs Eels

Dont think many picked us to win the match. Nobody in my tipping comps did. Eels are on fire lately and we are still rubbing 2 sticks together trying to make a spark.
  24. Dognacious

Flanagan is our immediate problem.

He has been underwhelming so far, with the odd good game. hard to tell how much is all him, and how much is the team. He has to go better with Burton looking after the creative half role.
  25. Dognacious

Opinion 3-2-1 Bulldogs Vs Eels

3 Averillo 2 Atoni 1 Thompson, Dietz
  26. Dognacious

He may be a serious consideration to put the C on the way hes going. Hes pretty amazing. Its like hes been playing FG for years. I have him in everything i can. He won me a draft game this week that i was behind in.
  27. Dognacious

Does Andrew Johns talk shit sometimes?

Forgot he moonlights as a halves coach
  28. Dognacious

Today's story (there's one every other day on nine website with his opinion on something) is hes passionately begging Moses to re sign with eels. Why is he so passionate about who all the clubs sign?
  29. Dognacious

Rumour HE’S STAYING AT PENRITH, IT'S OVER”: GREG ALEXANDER SAYS BURTON WILL BACKFLIP ON BULLDOGS

Well the club better stand firm on his contract, make Alexander cry
  30. Dognacious

Entertaining match. Neither side can defend for shit
  31. Dognacious

R Smith 2 big scores in a row. Finally coming good. Before last week he was like having 2 x Charlie Staines (will either score big or <30)
  32. Dognacious

I'm glad i only put the V on him. Would have looped him if worth it. Doesn't look like happening.
  33. Dognacious

2021 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

What a crazy half of football. GC get 22 straight points then Broncos 22 straight. I thought broncos were going to lose 60-0 at one point. Titans last 3 halves of footy have conceded 62 points. And they have scored 52 in that time. Titans looked more gassed, they could be in trouble now.
  34. Dognacious

Some brilliance from him today, about what he would do at the broncos... "I've made a quick list; I think if they blew up the spine and they bought these four players: Harry Grant at dummy half, Nathan Cleary at halfback, Jarome Luai at five-eighth and Kalyn Ponga at fullback..." Johns said...
  35. Dognacious

2021 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Nah it was an obstruction, benji just making sure the ref spotted it
  36. Dognacious

NRL's plan to split comp into conference system

NFL is much more complex than just 2 conferences. Each of the 2 conferences are also split into divisions (north, south, east, west). with 4 teams in each division. They have 32 teams. Is it worth doing in NRL with just 18 teams and 2 simple conferences (no divisions)? The NRL these days must...
  37. Dognacious

News Better than another loss, but Bulldogs fans should not get crazy

Im so glad that journo gave us a sobering speech to temper our enthusiasm, coz i was buying GF tickets after last weeks win, and it made me think about it.
  38. Dognacious

Official Brent Naden signs with the Bulldogs until 2023

I dont think we get any more backs at all. Have plenty now once JAC and Naden come here. Expecting a forward or 2, and maybe a hooker. Dietz shows promise, but gets injured a lot. If he can adjust to the rigours of FG he may be ok.
  39. Dognacious

BRENT NADEN RESUME!!

Only concern i have is Nadens rep for getting into trouble. Being with us it will be our fault every time he fucks up, for the rest of his career whether he stays with us or not long term. Hope he can pull his head in.
  40. Dognacious

NRL's plan to split comp into conference system

The Sydney conference have the advantage of not having to travel much, while the other one will do lots of travelling. Adding the teams to make it happen will dilute the talent pool. Yeh they have conferences in the NFL. But in the USA they have 330 million people, a lot of well funded teams...
  41. Dognacious

Fans that say those who whinge don't deserve to enjoy a win

In every sport around the world, the fans cheer when their side wins, whinge when they don't. Its the nature of the beast. If we won every week, you wouldn't see any whinging.
  42. Dognacious

Decided to keep teddy since he was named to start, thought he was having a week off. T Turbo was a side-grade with added injury risk.
  43. Dognacious

Official Brent Naden signs with the Bulldogs until 2023

All of them. Its what they do
  44. Dognacious

Opinion Halves pairing for 22

Mbye/Williams
  45. Dognacious

Yeh but not lots of choices this week. Still don't know yet if have to undo the trade depending on team lists later today.
  46. Dognacious

Had to take a gamble and swap teddy for t turbo. Teddy likely to miss a week and off the boil lately (since keary got injured), have Ponga already, pap is injured, latrell suspended. Not a lot of choices for big scoring fullbacks left. Now just hope turbo can play more than a few matches without...
  47. Dognacious

News Canterbury halfback Kyle Flanagan vows to repay Bulldogs coach Trent Barrett’s faith with more wins

I agree he needs to lift, but I dont mind him sounding confident, despite his form. We would be more pissed off if the attitude of the players was to be down in the dumps, and talking themselves down instead of up.
  48. Dognacious

Opinion Matt Burton

He is no good at one on one tackling at this stage, would be a turnstile at the last line of defence
  49. Dognacious

Opinion Moylan anyone?

Yeh, where X = how many games till he is injured again
  50. Dognacious

I was going to get a decent score in fantasy, and lost Tohu Harris and O'Sullivan in the last 24 hours. So will only have 16 scorers and the emergency scored a lot less than Tohu usually does. Doh.
  51. Dognacious

I actually did the trade to loop cleary in classic then realised I was behind on the scoreboard a bit, so put the c back on teddy for a pod. Well yeh he was. I looped sivo (157) in draft and he had c on teddy.
  52. Dognacious

Well teddy's big 10 points today handed me a big loss in kennel classic and a big win in kennel draft.
  53. Dognacious

What changed?

Dont think we changed much half to half but sharks stepped up a level. Probably after the roasting they got from the coach for being behind the last placed team at halftime
  54. Dognacious

Rd 7 Dogs vs Sharks 3-2-1

3- Thompson 2- Averillo 1- Cotric
  55. Dognacious

Exactly why i havent got him despite his attractive price compared to players like Pap, Teddy, Ponga and Latrell. Hes almost 400k cheaper than Pap. My heart is already under pressure watching the dogs play, i dont need the stress that every tackle could be his last for 2 months.
  56. Dognacious

Opinion Action needs to be taken against Penrith immediately

Why wouldn't we try to get him released early, we need him asap, and Panthers started the year playing him in the reserves, and don't really need him. But we failed despite trying hard, and so will Panthers trying to keep him. If our club hadnt tried to get him early there would be a lot of...
  57. Dognacious

Bulldogs shock bid for Cowboys wrecking ball

He can be awesome some matches, but gets injured too much for the money. Im over expensive injury prone players living off their past accomplishments.
  58. Dognacious

News Burton backflip: Panthers take aim in Dogs drive-by as star’s ‘second thoughts’ spark another tug of war

I don't see it coming to anything, no way the board are retarded enough to release him. Just saying if we said we arent releasing him, that would be the end of it, at least for dogs fans, Panthers cant do anything no matter how inflamed they get, so i dont care how pissed panthers get. Let them cry.
  59. Dognacious

The NRL changes made to introduce fatigue and/or speed up the game

They should scrap tackles. Tackles really slow the game down. Make it a touch competition.
  60. Dognacious

News Burton backflip: Panthers take aim in Dogs drive-by as star’s ‘second thoughts’ spark another tug of war

I think id prefer our club to come out and say theres no way we will release him, that would put it to bed faster
  61. Dognacious

Opinion Action needs to be taken against Penrith immediately

Our board are going to be in all sorts of trouble next election if they release burton back to Penrith, after they refused to release him to us. He's too critical to our plans, I dont see us releasing him. There's no reason we would.
  62. Dognacious

Yeh surprised, souths get 40 and he gets a low sc score
  63. Dognacious

2021 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Souths not as potent with Mitchell out. Fifita though. Wow. People thought Titans were crazy paying 3.5 million for him for 3 years. But yeh hes worth it.
  64. Dognacious

You did well to do that. I did vc Cleary and c Tedesco. And cleary wasn't worth looping. I have fafita but didn't think he'd go this big vs souths. 128 at halftime. Wow
  65. Dognacious

So I want tedesco to go really well in classic, and want him to go badly in draft. Doh.
  66. Dognacious

Anyone use Brave Browser

I used to use Firefox for years, but then kayo wouldn't work in it so changed to chrome
  67. Dognacious

News Churches: The greed that knows no bounds.

I believe in God, but dont believe in churches. You dont need to go to a special building to have faith. Most of them are businesses anyway imo.
  68. Dognacious

Opinion Coaches Available Now OR For 2022

Bellamy couldn't get the current side into the finals. He's never had a team this poor to coach. So whats the point?
  69. Dognacious

Official Ladder Predictor Comp 2021

Its true with this comp, como dog had 0 after round 5 and leads after round 6, the teams moved to suit him a lot in a week
  70. Dognacious

Official Ladder Predictor Comp 2021

Comp ladder after round 6 Position Entries Points 1 Como Dog 25 2 J_B 21 3 Papa Emiritus 19 4 jof 17 5 Dognacious 16 6 KambahOne 16 7 Berries 15 8 Ewan McGrady 15 9 The Innovator 15 10 CanterburybankstownBD 15 11 Trafford10 14 12 Artybulldog 26 14 13...
  71. Dognacious

Kennel Player of the year 2021

Updated 21/04/2021
  72. Dognacious

Rd 6 Dogs vs Cowboys 3-2-1

Vote points for the round Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 48 Luke Thompson 21 Renouf Atoni 15 Jackson Topine 6 Jake Averillo 4 Adam Elliott 1 Sione Katoa 1 Player of the year points 3- DWZ 2- Thompson 1- Atoni
  73. Dognacious

Rd 5 Dogs vs Storm 3-2-1

Vote points for the round Luke Thompson 110 Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 85 Jake Averillo 45 Jackson Topine 8 Josh Jackson 7 Adam Elliott 5 Player of the year points 3- Thompson 2- DWZ 1- Averillo
  74. Dognacious

Rd 4 Dogs v Rabbitohs 3-2-1

Votes for the round Jack Hetherington 51 Jackson Topine 40 Renouf Atoni 14 Nick Meaney 6 Adam Elliott 4 Kyle Flanagan 3 Player of the year points 3- Hetherington 2- Topine 1- Atoni
  75. Dognacious

Rd 3 Dogs vs Broncos 3-2-1

Votes for the round Nick Meaney 40 Adam Elliott 21 Josh Jackson 6 Nick Cotric 2 Sione Katoa 2 Player of the year points 3- Meaney 2- Elliott 1- Jackson
  76. Dognacious

Opinion Miss Me Yet?

Its hard to say if it would be any different if we had Pay or TB. The main issue has been the players for a while now. TB is getting a better opportunity than Pay got, now the purse strings started loosening a little, and will a lot more at the end of this year. Pay had no chance, getting us...
  77. Dognacious

Opinion Miss Me Yet?

Doh!
  78. Dognacious

If you were a dog, what breed would you be and why?

But seriously i dont care what breed i was, whats important is a good owner. My dog for example has been treated like royalty for 14 years, but not all dogs are
  79. Dognacious

If you were a dog, what breed would you be and why?

What do you mean? Im already a bulldog.
  80. Dognacious

Amongst SC classic and 3 different drafts im in and Fantasy, i have Papali'i, Niukore, Matterson, Lane. Recently Lane has picked up and going better, Papali'i is the best forward they have, Niukore has been going downhill. has the odd good run, but not standing out. Matterson had been...
  81. Dognacious

Have a feeling since papalii is going so well he might cut someone else's minutes like niukore who hasn't been that great lately.
  82. Dognacious

Wanted to get him in classic this week but latrell fkd my trade plans. Have him in fantasy. Hes a beast
  83. Dognacious

Settled on ponga for Mitchell. Wanted pap but couldn't squeeze out his price without severely weakening another position. His price is stupid lol.
  84. Dognacious

Thompson so far 83 and 65 in big losses, so seems safe.
  85. Dognacious

Fk, with mitchell likely looking at a month off, went shopping for a fb. Papenhuyzen 895k. Fuck me. T turbo is 300k cheaper but when will he get injured again? Already have teddy Decisions...
  86. Dognacious

Headline of the year so far

Its a shitty situation tbh
  87. Dognacious

Headline of the year so far

Not quite. He posted that all gay ppl are going to hell.
  88. Dognacious

Microsoft Outlook problem

Multiple computers doing the same thing with different versions, the in common thing is the account / mail server. Check those settings or if theres a service problem there.
  89. Dognacious

A shit week for me in classic. Latrell getting a lot less than expected as captain, plus having to sub Simmonson (12 points) in for Bmoz (averaging 106) were the main 2 causes. Should have captained Cleary, 160 more points there. Had it in my head Latrell would go big vs Tigers.
  90. Dognacious

Trent Barrett eyes Scott Drinkwater in Bulldogs overhaul

He would be a great backup, able to play anywhere in the backline or halves, but dont see him leaving a starting position to be a backup
  91. Dognacious

Opinion BJ Leilua

No, I do not want to BJ Leilua.
  92. Dognacious

In the tipping comp, sharks win i lead with the best margin, instead, 2 minutes to go Knights get the try, and i'm 2 points behind first instead.
  93. Dognacious

2021 Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

They are improving though. It was Penrith who have won their last 21 reg season games. And their fade was later this week. Dont think they challenge us for the spoon now. Concerning for Milford is they are much better without him
  94. Dognacious

2021 Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Depends who we replace them with
  95. Dognacious

Opinion What happens if we don’t beat Cowboys?

After 3 coaches in 5 years I dont see changing coach as a solution. No point in keep changing the coach when the team is still poor. We just dont have the right mix of players yet. Jac and Burton will help a lot, but we still need some forwards with skills. Its like they are all tolmans right...
  96. Dognacious

Opinion What happens if we don’t beat Cowboys?

Probably means where we are on the table now is correct. Cowboys in Townsville always used to be one of the hardest road trips, and they found some form last week. Im not expecting us to win, tipped us to lose in tipping. We are the worst side at the moment. Hoping JAC and Burton next year and a...
  97. Dognacious

Bulldogs fined $20,000

Yeh tbh 20k is a small fine for a club and i have no idea why the trainer let him stay on when he was obviously concussed. Sure it wasnt long before they took him off, but he should have been straight off. Im sure Lewis didnt want to come off, minutes into his comeback match, but what the...