• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Search results

1. FreshSoulL

The kennel is ruined

make love not war
  2. FreshSoulL

Our Salary Cap- A critical analysis

Lewis is on 450k!? wtf
  3. FreshSoulL

Pope Francis says priests cannot bless same-sex unions

Organised religion maybe?
  4. FreshSoulL

Pope Francis says priests cannot bless same-sex unions

In other news the Pope is Catholic? LOL Not sure why people would get triggered/offended by this. Its Christian belief that marriage is between a Man and a Woman.
  5. FreshSoulL

News NRL being soft here - Toby Rudolf receives a warning for post game interview

You are assuming he is heterosexual? ;) he never mentioned women. He said "Anything will do"
  6. FreshSoulL

News NRL being soft here - Toby Rudolf receives a warning for post game interview

See this article regarding the NRL issuing a warning to Toby Rudolf for his post match interview.. https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-to-warn-toby-rudolf-for-saying-he-would-pull-something-at-northies/news-story/0cc95d0db82677170d218a957a8f3c20
  7. FreshSoulL

So Many Positives Be Patient

Agree with that. We need to see what Deitz can produce the next few weeks.
  8. FreshSoulL

Opinion A top class front rower

JT has like 7 years remaining on his contract lolll
  9. FreshSoulL

So Many Positives Be Patient

agreed. Very happy that we finally have a halfback with direction/vision. Cant wait to see the Flannagan and Burton combination. Add a bit of muscle to our forward pack and we look like contenders imo.
  10. FreshSoulL

Trent Barrett Presser

FMD this comment isn’t for real? One game mate
  11. FreshSoulL

The impact of the refereeing under the new rules.

Agreed. But good teams over come these bullshit calls
  12. FreshSoulL

My Son's soul is on the line in tonight's game

Please tell me you put a replay?!
  13. FreshSoulL

We got reffed out of the game!

Mate. The calls from the refs absolutely put us on the back foot. honestly tho - we didn’t help ourselves.
  14. FreshSoulL

My Son's soul is on the line in tonight's game

LOL would work !!!
  15. FreshSoulL

***The rise of our Phoenix ***

These are gold
  16. FreshSoulL

It's Rock or Bust for Trent Barrett.

Nasheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
  17. FreshSoulL

Why the Bulldogs will finish either second last or bottom four this season.

HAHA this is the best comment. Nasheed responding to himself. Gold
  18. FreshSoulL

Social Media Mansour to the dogs

First game tho - hard to judge
  19. FreshSoulL

Charities that "shirtfront" you

Theyre completely fucked up. Border line scamming really. They guilt trip you and like said in a previous post they dont really care if you can afford it or not, or if you are supporting other charities. Many of them don't even care about the victims they are supposedly supporting and want to...
  20. FreshSoulL

Opinion Your predicted table finish for the Dogs 2021.

8-12. Will be stoked if we do any better than that and disappointed if we do worse.
  21. FreshSoulL

Opinion Who will be our FIRST Try Scorer???

JMK just to fk with everyone before all the SACK JMK threads appear
  22. FreshSoulL

Opinion Baz on SEN 1170

I may have missed it but is Cotric all good for round 1?
  23. FreshSoulL

Green light for Bulldogs mass cleanout in Trent Barrett's first season

Atoni and Ogden we should definitely keep. Okunbur maybe.
  24. FreshSoulL

News Matt Burton wants out

Footage of Matt Burtons game. Did not know he kicks goals too ! Finally a playmaker we have our hands on.
  25. FreshSoulL

Cotric At Centre

any update on the cotric injury?
  26. FreshSoulL

Facebook called the bluff lol

How will I know if we are in a lockdown now? FB was really the only way I did get my news. Dont watch TV unless of course the footy is on Itll be interesting to see how this plays out
  27. FreshSoulL

Uselss Rugby League Facts

Bulldogs won three games in a row by a field goal. 2014. Rounds 5-7 Against NZ warriors, Rabbits & Newcastle
  28. FreshSoulL

TBaz is Pumped

Big things happening!! Next year will be amazing 2022. Good times ahead. Baz has switched some gears for the boys
  29. FreshSoulL

Round 1 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Dogs to take the Win here. 1-12. Cant remember the last time we won a first round game lol
  30. FreshSoulL

Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

If all the rumors are true (Which I think they are - just pending confirmation) then I hope Adam Elliot is fken dropped/sacked or even executed. Idgaf this **** should have never been resigned and this would of been the Dragons problem right now. Fuck this asshole. We dont need this shit at the...
  31. FreshSoulL

Biden Administration / U.S. Politics

Correct me if I am wrong but first wave feminist was pretty racist right? They didn't consider non white women. Im sure.
  32. FreshSoulL

Biden Administration / U.S. Politics

J K Rowling has been eaten alive by the new feminist wave. I find it funny as f. But what Joe has signed already undermines womens sport. Not sure if we will see immediate impact but may become a real issue in a couple of years. So much for the natural born women training all their lives to...
  33. FreshSoulL

Other News Source Insider Oil. Andrew Hill wants out

Why is he banned? Is it because of his constant shit talk
  34. FreshSoulL

Official 2021 Draw

I think we have a fairly good draw. Can see us making the top 8 given our opponents.
  35. FreshSoulL

Rumour Home sick

I heard the same from a reliable source. Don't think we will take him back tho.
  36. FreshSoulL

U.S. Politics - Thread

I feel bad for Biden lol
  37. FreshSoulL

U.S. Politics - Thread

20 minutes till the debate !!
  38. FreshSoulL

U.S. Politics - Thread

Trump/Biden debate is going to be good to watch. No idea how Biden will compose himself against Trump. Feel like a slaughtering will occur lol
  39. FreshSoulL

U.S. Politics - Thread

I personally believe we will see another 4 years of Trump.
  40. FreshSoulL

U.S. Politics - Thread

I have read they are expecting the biggest turn out in history lol
  41. FreshSoulL

Official Blake Green signs with Bulldogs

Is this fken legit HAHAHAHA
  42. FreshSoulL

I won’t lie.

Welcome
  43. FreshSoulL

Refs and broncos

It was a very poor game in itself but the refs did not help it at all.
  44. FreshSoulL

Opinion Battle of the spoon!

WE string a few wins together and we could be in the 8 lol..
  45. FreshSoulL

News Folau case may send Rugby Australia broke.

@CaptainJackson I just came here to say you are an absolute fried ****
  46. FreshSoulL

LOL lets be real here.. and I do agree somewhat that the message doesn't come across nicely but even if he did talk purely about inheriting the kingdom of God - many will still be triggered by it and report it as offensive and oppressive towards the LGBT community.
  47. FreshSoulL

Game of Thrones

Theres nothing really feminist about the show. Trust me, id be the first to crack onto it. The women in power didnt magically appear there, they fought their way, lied, cheated, fought etc, Its not like Captain Marvel or Star Wars where the chick randomly has so much power and no training.
  48. FreshSoulL

But if they don't inherit the kingdom of God then ultimately they will burn ? According to scripture all sinners will purge in the lake of fire.. soooo its still from the Bible.
  49. FreshSoulL

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
  50. FreshSoulL

This team

I fucking love it - Big and bright future ahead. Such a solid performance. Haven't been so happy to see our team play in awhile !!
  51. FreshSoulL

Congratulations Indiandog aka India aka t-series (t-gay)

Why is Pewds a wanker? He is the most genuine bloke
  52. FreshSoulL

WWOS MOLE SBW Coming Back????

We've been hearing the same thing since 2011
  53. FreshSoulL

Official NRL Supercoach & NRL Fantasy 2019

Join League not group. A lot of people are making that mistake
  54. FreshSoulL

Official Round 1 - Dogs vs Warriors - Consolidated Match Thread

Its a public league? Change the name to "TheKennel"
  55. FreshSoulL

Weddings

And that is what we are currently struggling with. You didn't encounter any friendship/family issues afterwards? or you expected some to be upset but thought fk it.. its our wedding day we want close friends and family?
  56. FreshSoulL

Weddings

Yea 100% not doing the Save the Date thing.. just trying to save money where possible.
  57. FreshSoulL

Weddings

Hello Kennel, It has been awhile. I have recently started planning my wedding. Any tips before we get into the full swing of things? or life advice We are planning to do something towards the end of this year. Any reception halls you recommend?
  58. FreshSoulL

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Dean would be so upset if Wayne came across. Also i don't think Wayne would come to our club with our salary situation.
  59. FreshSoulL

The Bulldogs will Smash the ROOSTERS 13+

I have this feeling too, 1-12 Dogs.
  60. FreshSoulL

NRL Round 1 | Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

Are you guys forgetting Cowboys lost their first 3 games of the 2015 season and went on to win the comp
  61. FreshSoulL

NRL pretenders: Broncos, Bulldogs and Rabbitohs among teams missing finals

I remember the 2012 predictions. No one had us in the 8. Lo, and behold, we came 1st. (In the regular season)
  62. FreshSoulL

Jason's Story

Honestly i thought there was going to be a twist at the end which would make this all a joke. But im glad i read it. Thanks for sharing. What is Jason doing today? Just goes to show its never the end and you can always overcome obstacles that seem impossible.
  63. FreshSoulL

Jamal Idris on tv

He sounds like a leftie snow flake. Just read about him being "Aboriginal, black, muslim" and how he feels oppressed. fken stupid ****
  64. FreshSoulL

Kennel's thoughts on KryptoKurrency

What are your thoughts on bitcoin etc etc? I'm thinking to start investing in it.. Is anyone already involved?
  65. FreshSoulL

The NBN - A little confused

Hi All, We received a letter from the NBN team saying that they will come and do the installation for us. This is in the Greenacre/Bankstown area. I am not too sure if we have to call them up and set a time or if there is anything I need to do? Can someone who has had the NBN installed advise...
  66. FreshSoulL

Another shooting 27 dead

With or without the second amendment these shootings can still occur.
  67. FreshSoulL

Gay marriage plebiscite - Result YES to SSM

When does this vote end? and when will the results be known?
  68. FreshSoulL

Has an NRL coach, coached against his sons team before?

Ivan Cleary and Nathan Cleary? - dont think they have played eachother yet. Could be wrong
  69. FreshSoulL

Hopefully we can turn up

Hopefully he can fuck off..
  70. FreshSoulL

Office Stories

Realist90 and PCrealist - should both get a room ;)
  71. FreshSoulL

Email recieved from our beloved club

Honestly, give them your number man. Dont lose it. Talk in a respectful manner (as hard as that may be) and explain how we as fans are fed up and frustrated. Explain every single point in detail and then see what their response is.
  72. FreshSoulL

PAUL CARTER RELEASED!

He seems like a toxic player.
  73. FreshSoulL

Todd Greenberg

Its not about Todd singing the dud up. Its about if Todd was still around would he let whats occurring go any further? Todd seems like the man to put his foot down and demand answers.
  74. FreshSoulL

Todd Greenberg

If Todd Greenberg were still around do you think we would be in this state?
  75. FreshSoulL

Margaret Court.. were the project hosts disgraceful?

I am 100% for separation of Church and State. (I believe corruption occurs when the wall between the two is broken down). She came out with her opinion and what she believes to be best for society. She has every right to say and state that. --- I will never force anyone around me to believe...
  76. FreshSoulL

And that's the problem with some Christians, they spit hate and give off a bad rep. To be honest, I don't like to associate with them because they are hypocrites themselves with their own lifestyles.
  77. FreshSoulL

Like I said earlier mate, they can get married for all I care but I wont advocate or support it. It will only be a problem for me if they force churches to marry gay couples. So I'm not too sure what you and your mate are going on about. I respect everyone. You have the free will to do...
  78. FreshSoulL

You are an asshole mate.
  79. FreshSoulL

I am a Christian and to tell you the truth 3 of my good friends opened up to me about their sexuality. (I being the first person they opened up to despite knowing my view). They are still my good friends. I love them. I don't care what the secular world does. I cant and wont stop it but I will...
  80. FreshSoulL

I mean, we don't want to be attacking each other. Its offensive. Best to keep it respectful.
  81. FreshSoulL

Please refrain from attacking the Bible. It is not a stupid little book.
  82. FreshSoulL

Fair enough haha I agree. I just get annoyed when people throw things out of context.
  83. FreshSoulL

Again, you have absolutely no idea about Christianity. There is not one scripture in the Bible that says you are to use a ring. The Ring was an introduced tradition into the church to symbolise the union between two people. The ring does come from paganism AND is not a fundamental Christian...
  84. FreshSoulL

You have no idea about the Bible mate. So unless you actually sit down hours per week studying it then you have every right to comment. Don't just pick out and throw bible verses. WOMEN can speak and be heard and if you know how to read in the very same chapter Paul talks about women prophesying...
  85. FreshSoulL

NRL Ladder Since 2008

broncos havent won as well
  86. FreshSoulL

Fake news

fake news
  87. FreshSoulL

The Castle has fallen

Why not !