• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Search results

1. Velk

BLAKE GREEN DOESNT SOUND SO BAD ALL OF A SUDDEN

This thread didn't age well lol
  2. Velk

V'Landys still in denail

Vlandys is a dud. Nobody likes watching blow out games every match due to his consistent rule changes. Unless its the rare top 4 vs 4 clash every game is just a blow out and boring to watch past 20 mins. Bring back the days where an 8-6 score line was actually great to watch
  3. Velk

Official Mounties (NSW Cup) 2021

Still baffles me how the NRL ditched reserve grade as the premier 2nd division coverage for shitty u21s and now we're stuck in this crap of limited random coverage of nsw/qld cup
  4. Velk

Regarding Barrett

Are they meant to just forget anything they learnt in the Off-season? If Bellamy left the club this week would the storm perform like a wooden spoon club next week? I'm not even defending Barret here just pointing out the question has no real point. The panthers were always going to start the...
  5. Velk

Bicep cancer?

All the best rod hope its just your big muscles
  6. Velk

Sonny bill commentary is rubbish

NEVER!......
  7. Velk

That's good to hear, respect to the bloke for that. Hope your mates kid is getting well
  8. Velk

Bring back Moses Mbye

I tend to agree, with Dietz getting called back into first grade this week we're really lacking a hooker in NSW Cup
  9. Velk

Opinion Switching teams

How about Mounties for abit?
  10. Velk

Wake up lol why do you think Sonny returned to the NRL in Politis' pocket? The only people who go on about this "icon" of sport are his delusional fanboys. Meanwhile back in reality, the rest of us couldn't give 2 fucks for the money hungry grub
  11. Velk

TLDR - Sonny left cause he signed a contract and then beleived he was worth more than that contract afterwards. So he left in the middle of the night without even a word to anybody. Smart businessman, but his legacy will always be remembered as that guy who would ditch his team for a dollar
  12. Velk

The guy didn't even have the guts to front his team mates he literally just packed up and left lol, I don't get anybody who supports this dud it's nothing like a player leaving after a contract or even asking for a release
  13. Velk

He signed a long term contract and had a sook after Nasser got in his ear and said he could make more in union. So he jumped on a plane in the middle of the night... what exactly did the dogs do wrong there again lol?
  14. Velk

Ok Sonny. Please dissapear into irrelevancy already
  15. Velk

The EVILS of Pokies

They're evil as fuck, literally have psychologists on their teams to help maximimise the dopamine addiction levels possible in the software. Too bad they provide the government with too much easy money therefore they have all the power in the world. Pretty sure we average losing more money per...
  16. Velk

Scott Sattler announces Bulldogs' potential signing of Brandon Smith

Post of the year potential lol
  17. Velk

It’s a good thing half the players are off contract next season

Probably cause he's the only one who plays with an ounce of heart on the field
  18. Velk

Dump Averillo and Napa

Barrett to 6 next week
  19. Velk

Something is not right

Didn't matter in the GF
  20. Velk

Clear Cut agenda against the dogs

Fuck Penrith tbh
  21. Velk

When did the Bulldogs go from Walter White to Heisenberg?

Souths? They've won one competition between now and the early 70s lol
  22. Velk

Official Supercoach & other Comps Discussion 2021

Yuck lol. Cash comp it is then
  23. Velk

Official Supercoach & other Comps Discussion 2021

Fuck it gonna play again, any spots left in kennel comps?
  24. Velk

Rank your top 5 NRL Spines

Hard to argue with those 5 tbh
  25. Velk

Broadcast schedule gives some teams an unfair advantage

Nothing new here still the same amateur run sport with no shame to push their agendas to make more money
  26. Velk

Six Dr Seuss books won't be published for racist images

Do we really need to now only publish media that portray humans with no race, culture, or gender to avoid upsetting people?
  27. Velk

Podcast Thread

Bill burr and Rogan are the only ones I've listened too, enjoyed them both
  28. Velk

Kennel's thoughts on KryptoKurrency

You can sell btc easily on many different sites that will exchange it for a bank transfer of aud
  29. Velk

Kennel's thoughts on KryptoKurrency

Its been a "bubble" since it was like $500 and some people are smart enough to take out initial investments and some profits along the way
  30. Velk

Movie Discussion

You'll be able to watch it on release day if you look hard enough lol
  31. Velk

The I stand with Adam thread

I mean half the league drinks too much, gets on the rack and cheats on their wife while their kids are at home sleeping. Football players are generally shitty humans. There's no imaginary line drawn only if its with a mates partner, both are dog acts. It's their own business and football isn't...
  32. Velk

Bulldogs on fast track to success under Barrett

Im just hoping the boys have finally perfected the one out till 5th into crossfield kick game plan
  33. Velk

The I stand with Adam thread

The chad Elliot; Always last man standing Steals your girl Rides his dick helicopter to work The virgin Lichaa; First to call it a night Loses fight with a window Rides his bicycle to work
  34. Velk

Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

Elliot is a chad and lichaa, like in first grade, has been punching above his weight for too long. It's called natural selection
  35. Velk

Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

Lichaa never was one to keep up with the workload required of him
  36. Velk

Coon Cheese Name Change

Never change rod lol
  37. Velk

News Canberra Raiders Corey Harawira-Naera and Corey Horsburgh charged with drink driving

"Bringing the game into disrepute". It's just ridiculous how obviously biased rugby league related issues can be
  38. Velk

News Canberra Raiders Corey Harawira-Naera and Corey Horsburgh charged with drink driving

Just another example of letting his team down by his own selfish stupidity. Where's the guys who were laughing saying I hope he goes to the Roosters and wins a comp cause the dogs treated him so badly? Guy had no desire to suck it up accept responsibility and try redeem himself to the club and...
  39. Velk

News Boyd Cordner set to miss first 12 weeks as Chooks seek $350k cap relief

I feel sorry for his family. Heart is one thing but continuing his career at this point is just downright selfish. Wrap up an amazing career and hit up uncle Nick for some help
  40. Velk

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofj...
  41. Velk

Are the "Ultra's" of politics loosing their appeal?

A person with common sense who has better things in life than to focus on convincing others about their own personal political stance
  42. Velk

Official Emerging Blues squad

Agreed mate. Freddy is too arrogant to hire outside help
  43. Velk

Official Emerging Blues squad

Freddy is the NSW equivalent of Meninga as a coach. The guy is useless and just stumbled into an incredibly talented group. The only difference is he couldn't even maintain dominance with the far superior team as long, and that's coming from a Blues fan
  44. Velk

Connor v Dustin UFC

Lol cya conor
  45. Velk

The Kennel's Hall of Fame of Klassic Kwotes

Shit biliris would be all grown up by now
  46. Velk

The Kennel's Hall of Fame of Klassic Kwotes

Hey guys mongoose here
  47. Velk

Official Corey Allan signs 3 year deal with Bulldogs

Finally a real, traditional fullback :hearteyes:
  48. Velk

Captured.

49. Velk

Should i get paid for being made to wait in a room?

Ridiculous. When I was a courier if you got to work at 6:10 am you'd put on your sheet and be paid from 5:45 am ffs
  50. Velk

Rumour Oil/Inside Information/Prediction - Consolidated Thread

:tearsofjoy: my oil is no good here
  51. Velk

Opinion Danny Levi

Be suprised if this guy isn't working tools with lichaa by end of next season
  52. Velk

Whats the worst thing you have ever said on the kennel?

Relentlessly defending Josh Reynolds to @BEAST MODE criticism
  53. Velk

News James Graham ATTACKS referee in vicious off the ball hit.

The fucking king :hearteyes:
  54. Velk

News D-Day arrives as Bulldogs set to ‘blow Panthers out of water’ with Burton offer

Happy to take the risk on 500k, by 2024 it could be an absolute bargain
  55. Velk

MMA/UFC The UFC/MMA thread

Can't wait
  56. Velk

Flanagan consolidated thread.

I think he's shown enough to be excited about and just enough mediocrity at times to give us the opportunity to snag him. I honestly really hope we sign him and give him a shot to develop into a more complete player next year. Instead of a year of fill in halves like green or benji and trying...
  57. Velk

Who wants to fight me?

We got a fucking bad ass here guys
  58. Velk

Official John khoury new chairman.

Hopefully his goons can make a few players an offer they can't refuse
  59. Velk

New Bulldogs coach Trent Barret needs to fill three positions on his 2021 roster and Cronulla could have the free agents he needs

Look I'm not the biggest advocate of only having the nice family guys around. But keep that piece of shit Lodge away from our club. I wouldn't care if he was the greatest player in history
  60. Velk

News You love to see it! (Klemmer axed from Origin)

Hahahaha couldn't of happened to a better bloke
  61. Velk

Barrett is not the man

Yep clearly an idiot coach. I mean look at the line of clubs rushing to sign all those ex players of ours
  62. Velk

Official Supercoach, Fantasy & Tipping Discussion 2020

Had a fun year fellas and won my cash comp :hearteyes:congrats to all the kennel winners! P.s I've wished a hia on half the league this year and I'm not afraid to admit it lol
  63. Velk

Would you rather match my opponents pod of staggs or to'o this week if you feel like you're ahead elsewhere? Staggs at 5 8 vs the cows or to'o vs the dogs?
  64. Velk

News Blantant NRL cheating tactics

That being said I think refs will be sending it upstairs for anything bar the most absolute clear cut tries anyway after last week
  65. Velk

Think it's just the issue of past times where people weren't happy with the delay of video refs in every single try. At least this way if the try looks like a clear cut one it'll be given and just in case can be reviewed in the meantime anyway by the bunker. It's not like they're doing anything...
  66. Velk

Sounds good. We don't wanna see video refs called for every single try but if there is a mistake it should be rectified
  67. Velk

Switch up a dog?

Bulldog anyday! No disrespect to my lovely Pitbull at home :kissingheart:
  68. Velk

No Source Are we actually going to address our biggest issue?

Levi is the worst 9 in the nrl
  69. Velk

News I don't want you Barrett bombshell bulldogs snub

:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
  70. Velk

KING LOMAX!!!!!!! Somehow I won my main comp with turbo 12 captain :tearsofjoy:
  71. Velk

Yeah my main comp I went behind so had to take the punt since my opponent went captain ponga, fml lol
  72. Velk

Fuck manly are shit dunno why I have 3 of these duds. Well done des. @Natboy good luck in the finals mate
  73. Velk

Yep I've never been more over deciding on a round
  74. Velk

Opinion Worst signing last 10 years? (Poll)

Very good point
  75. Velk

@Dognacious here it is
  76. Velk

Yeah heard some Panthers players possibly
  77. Velk

I'll have a look for ya cause I didn't even know you can join public dog leagues so I'm 100% sure I've joined this one from here + natboy and marley are in it that I know of
  78. Velk

Damn I hoped you'd be thin on trades by now and would struggle to field a side lol
  79. Velk

I'm anti podding cook hoping he just gives early ball out into an 18+ lead first half and Bennett gives him a rest before roosters next week. Will probably cost me 5 semis but fuck it lol
  80. Velk

I'm sure this ones a kennel one as there's kennelers in it and I only joined from here. Got natboy in the semis in both. @BEAST MODE see you in grand final 8-)
  81. Velk

Isnt Blue&WhiteDelight a kennel comp too?
  82. Velk

Ghost

I never seen it either lol
  83. Velk

Movie Discussion

Tenet has gotta be up there with the worst movies I've ever seen
  84. Velk

Confirmed 2020

You're right. Anything less than the spoon would be a cop out to the rest of the league
  85. Velk

Opinion Thompson

I hope so mate. Maybe new coaching staff who aren't shown laughing in the box the last two losses will help too
  86. Velk

Opinion Thompson

Yeah I mean it's fucking surprising a guy who seems so top strength heavy can't manage an offload either. How piss weak is the super league?
  87. Velk

Foran

Gold lol
  88. Velk

Opinion Thompson

Agreed he's nowhere near his price tag still. The improvement from dead set flop to one of the better players in a team of flops is a start. Im still reserving my judgement until next season. If he's at the same level then that he was at today I'll give up on him
  89. Velk

FUCK THE NRL IM DONE

Mate the worst part was after the tackle both tolman and fogardy pointed at foz to indicate he's gone down hurt. The ref completely ignored them and played the whole fucking set out and they scored vs 12. Last night Olham copped a knee in a tackle when souths were deadset rolling on into...
  90. Velk

FUCK THE NRL IM DONE

What about the ref ignoring foran when he cops a season ending injury and allowing the entire set which led to a try go on. 5 minutes later better stop the play for Peachey who got up laughing after his dive
  91. Velk

Opinion Thompson

Yep easily his best game so far. Still feel he's got a lot more to give too
  92. Velk

Guys who would you go out of To'o or Mansour if you can only pick one?
  93. Velk

Too good my man see you in the finals!
  94. Velk

What are the double standards that you see?

Seems pretty clear you've bought a house on finance to try and show off lol
  95. Velk

I reckon you've got me lol your pods and incoming AE are strong as. I don't mind fighting my way back to a rematch in the finals :smilingimp: