• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Search results

1. Rodzilla

News Big money on the dogs

i wonder how this story got made
  2. Rodzilla

‘We would get our a**e kicked’: Legend calls out Dogs pack for failing to protect No.

“It’s a bizarre story because I don’t know what you get out of it. I don’t know what you get out of Adam Elliott coming out and saying ‘we’re going to be guard dogs’, that goes without saying. well from now on all forwards are on notice, if the opposition try to mess around with our halfback...
  3. Rodzilla

Green light for Bulldogs mass cleanout in Trent Barrett's first season

btw im also still waiting on 2 premierships by 2019, the moral of the story is the club is terrible at timelines
  4. Rodzilla

ok keep this is the back of your mind, hopefully you remember our des hasler discussion from last year when you argued that manly werent going to be shit, so im currently 1-0 up on the scoreboard, you need this to get it back to level
  5. Rodzilla

Round 1 V Knight’s Discussion Thread

so it should be a close contest?
  6. Rodzilla

the never ending rebuild 2023 new coach needs to rebuild
  7. Rodzilla

Are Australians hypocrites or are indigenous their own worst enemy?

btw only fear the roo is allowed to complain thats the new rule
  8. Rodzilla

well i must admit that gaytimes are delicious
  9. Rodzilla

the confident statements are the fear the roo statements that it was just a handful of dickheads who wanted to stop the boats and australia is such a welcoming non hypocritical place they had a white australia policy even more sooner since they took over the country, so the hypocrisy was...
  10. Rodzilla

you can learn from it or act like it never happened, they should also apologise for apologising to the stolen generation thats like if i kidnap someone and then say sorry after 50 years, its not a sorry thing its way past sorry, sorry is if you were late for a meeting or something
  11. Rodzilla

no maybe there were 9,000-12,000 people who voted for the coalition because of non racist reasons the point is stop the boats was so popular that the labor party eventually also tried to act like they were tough on asylum seekers, aka the Rodzilla is correct and its not just a handful of idiots...
  12. Rodzilla

No that was a major issue coming into the election and Australia responded by voting in the liberal party big time, think of it like a racism test for Australia I'm pretty sure that if the liberal party campaigned that they would deport all non white people from Australia it would get a whole...
  13. Rodzilla

the hypocritical part is the second part were australians get angry at other people coming here and requiring they learn english for example stop the boats
  14. Rodzilla

At what age do women / men start having trouble finding a partner?

Everybody should be trying their hardest to score a 90 year old woman, get into her will and then hopefully she dies soon after Dont Do anything to that makes her die because that is straight up murder, but let's say you bang her as hard as you can and she has a heart attack then that is a...
  15. Rodzilla

Covid Vaccine

also i dont trust anybody, but their plan could be to keep all the sheep people and kill off all the mistrusting people so they can release something that kills everyone who hasnt had the vaccine ffs
  16. Rodzilla

Covid Vaccine

i dont like needles so i wont take it, they should develop a condom version of the vaccine that you can wear on your penis
  17. Rodzilla

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

liverpool fans who deny what really happened and try to blame others and police are the lowlifes, even when they squeezed juventus fans to death liverpool fans are hard pressed to take the blame i understand all the intricacies, they wanted to see the game, they didnt understand what was going...
  18. Rodzilla

btw the pushing happened a few years after liverpool fans pushed some juventus fans to death, in that case the liverpool fans also blame the stadium and police set up
  19. Rodzilla

ill repeat my views on hillsborough just to remind everybody, even if the police opened up the gates and put out a sign that said Kelly LeBrock was inside naked and giving everybody handjobs, the fault is still liverpool fans pushing in imagine the sort of pushing that needs to happen to kill...
  20. Rodzilla

but alex ferguson is about to have a massive acceleration and unfortunately klopp wont be able to keep up especially because its a tougher premier league to win now and once again this doesnt prove that the klopp is anything special , mourinho has done this 3 times out of 3 in all his epl...
  21. Rodzilla

Actually scratch that, I'm not a neutral observer, I hate liverpool The only way I'd not cheer against Liverpool is if the nazi party came back and created nazi fc (in that case id hope for a 0-0)
  22. Rodzilla

I'm not even a man united supporter, I'm a neutral observer I'm not even talking about observations though, I'm talking about facts
  23. Rodzilla

This is an unusual way to look at things, my theory is you are trying to get to a result that puts Klopp over sir Alex and the only way to do that is by only counting the first part Anybody can match and beat him if you count only that period, like Claudio Ranieri etc Btw Kloop is on pace to...
  24. Rodzilla

the people who wrote you off were correct, i was reading back the december stuff of this thread for a laugh and it didnt disappoint, people even brought up the F word, that Klopp is on track to be better than Ferguson looking at the epl table Brendan Rogers is ahead, Ole is ahead, Chelsea...
  25. Rodzilla

Bulldogs now must determine how to punish star Adam Elliott for alleged indiscretion

Lichaa owes the playing group an apology though, so call it even
  26. Rodzilla

Facebook called the bluff lol

Btw I'm not done with you dunken donut dog or whatever your name is, I'm currently formulating a response and when I get home I will produce it
  27. Rodzilla

only Rupert Murdoch is allowed to use the power
  28. Rodzilla

The Mardi Gras vs the ANZACS

WW2 the last noble war, the anzac spirit took a hit when they invaded iraq for oil purposes, at least the A part of Anzac did
  29. Rodzilla

well say that they are a piece of shit company because you are just arguing against whatever i say i said they were a monopoly and overcharging people, you then come back with some bullshit about business model and thats the way it was done forever, clearly defending them and not letting...
  30. Rodzilla

are you claiming that MSM and/or hollywood disrespects the anzac WW1 effort? there is a public holiday for this occasion over 100 years after the events, i think MSM is on board and hollywood has many films to honor war heroes and glorifying the wars this is just you trying to be the victim as...
  31. Rodzilla

they charged $100 a month then more because they were a piece of shit company who had the monopoly and went about ripping people off, trust me people remember that and at best remain as a customer begrudgingly because they want to watch rugby league this company didnt get the television rights...
  32. Rodzilla

are there even 500 anzacs still alive?
  33. Rodzilla

no foxtel bled because they were charging $100 a month and then someone else came in with a much much cheaper option if disney starts paying people $80 a month to watch then you can make that statement btw charging people over $100 a month for many years and their monopoly tactics have created...
  34. Rodzilla

what options do netflix have to raise profits? how about sit back, relax and let the subscribers keep coming in? these are the questions you should be asking of news limited, what are their options to raise profits or to stop it from sinking? they are the ones that need to do something their...
  35. Rodzilla

no the conversation has been shit and you have angered me with your posts about how great news limited is and how much in trouble netflix, facebook and telstra are in, you must be a news limited shill or own stock "Foxtel customers who’ve threatened to quit, according to a report by Sydney...
  36. Rodzilla

providing the internet and mobile communication is not a dying business, news limited is dying because not only is the print media a dying business and their TV operation is being ripped apart by competition but they have such a poor reputation that most of the world is hoping that they die...
  37. Rodzilla

and they switched it because his company was dying
  38. Rodzilla

btw if his company/industry isnt dying then why is he trying to get the government to step in and redistribute the wealth towards his company? last ditch effort of desperate company
  39. Rodzilla

telstra arent going away because they have a product
  40. Rodzilla

they had to fire everyone to do it because they are dying
  41. Rodzilla

foxtel had the monopoly for many years, sat on their ass, paid off the government to keep the internet slow the first sign of competition and they dont compete so well
  42. Rodzilla

compare foxtel/news streaming services and netflix
  43. Rodzilla

news is going away soon, they should switch their company to making pizza or something
  44. Rodzilla

news corp is dying, foxtel is dying, realestate.com.au is the main thing that they have left (its like when the Roman Empire was dying and they still had some cities toward the end that were making money)
  45. Rodzilla

rupert is dying
  46. Rodzilla

well you didnt prove to me that they make money, you posted their revenue only harper collins 1.67B revenue = excellent, proof that he is a big time player netflix 25B revenue, 1.9B profit = company spends so much money, company is in trouble because of the disney
  47. Rodzilla

government welfare, and also their sport lineup is getting very thin so they probably needed to go to womens sport anyway
  48. Rodzilla

btw this is totally natural, companies die out for example you can probably buy taxis combined services for $2.50 right now
  49. Rodzilla

exactly my point, the guy who had the pay tv monopoly in australia, 5 million people paying $100 a month, now he hangs his hat on a real estate website, im sure it does really well but its a sign of how far he has fallen netflix really fucked his ass with no vaseline, now he needs government...
  50. Rodzilla

same thing happened to the music industry btw, luckily they had great live events to sell maybe news limited can follow their lead with the miranda devine reading the news and her opinion world tour 2022
  51. Rodzilla

no im saying its dying, foxtel is certainly dying and they had to splinter it off to binge and kayo to stay alive, their print media is dying, they had a massive newspaper purge last year, their online media is hidden behind a paywall that has to compete with free offerings so its dying, myspace...
  52. Rodzilla

the pandemic wasnt a problem for netflix though, they had a big boost of subscribers because a lot more people were stuck at home watching television, news limited must really suck if they cant do the same why are you bringing up the $1.67b harper collins revenue as a positive then downplaying...
  53. Rodzilla

that harper collins revenue is down btw, all revenues are down, netflix revenue $25B, murdoch losing money everywhere, foxtel cash cow sinking but hanging his hat on $1.67B revenue from a print publisher he has lost this media battle just like when he bought myspace for half a billion
  54. Rodzilla

fox sports dont make money and harper collins is nothing, news limited is a sinking ship and rupert murdoch shouldnt care as much because he is going to die soon oh and they are doing the all fibre network now
  55. Rodzilla

it should happen, i dont understand how news limited or other media companies are losing out, maybe if people are describing the news and other people arent paying for it because they got a description, but fuck them and their government puppets including the prime minister scott morrison who...
  56. Rodzilla

i guarantee that guy is behind this move, he successfully got the liberal government to sabotage the NBN rollout, he cant make money from news anymore so he needs a shakedown and he needs the government to do it this is like if they made everyone who used the new sydney harbour bridge to pay...
  57. Rodzilla

i would love it if he ended up having to pay facebook, its like when george costanza tried to negotiate for more money from nbc but ended up taking less money
  58. Rodzilla

The Australian government loves to shake down people for money and loves to do favours for murdoch for money
  59. Rodzilla

Can Sam Stosur play tennis?

Her lesbianism is a lie for attention I took her out on a date and she 100% knew I was a guy, then later that week she announced that she was lesbian, I call it complete bullshit
  60. Rodzilla

Liverpool 6th and klopps big teeth haven't made an appearance for weeks, I'm satisfied with this outcome
  61. Rodzilla

U.S. Politics - Thread

Finally someone in power is starting to talk about the Jewish space laser, I've been talking about that since 2012
  62. Rodzilla

Cricket Holding criticises England and Australia for not taking a knee

even if this is true you still should be more concerned about whoever would be divided by the black lives matter message these are the people who really hate black people, the kind of people who would fight an actual civil war to keep them slaves, the kind of people who would lynch black...
  63. Rodzilla

Break-a-Wish Game

no, i ordered a 10 inch penis, so i can choose which vagina i want i think the main problem with having a big penis like that is i will want to show it off constantly and then get jailed for flashing in a public mall
  64. Rodzilla

the only reason it divides the population is because some people think black lives dont matter and they are divided from the normal people, they even fought a civil war for that reason
  65. Rodzilla

Break-a-Wish Game

I wish to have a 10 inch penis that causes damage to the vagina
  66. Rodzilla

white lives mattering is not an issue because everyone knows white lives already matter, so black lives matter is about putting the black lives into that same matter category
  67. Rodzilla

no please continue
  68. Rodzilla

West Indian Rookie double Century on debut

he has an average of 250, he should retire now and preserve it
  69. Rodzilla

News Moron’ TikTok pair scolded for eating KFC in front of vegan protesters

I'm a vegetarian for 23 hours a day
  70. Rodzilla

You should be more worried about the mo salah balance
  71. Rodzilla

West Indian Rookie double Century on debut

He should retire now
  72. Rodzilla

There's nothing better than Liverpool trying to dive like that guy in the mr t snickers ad and then still get pumped
  73. Rodzilla

Coon Cheese Name Change

im actually changing ffs, the old Rodzilla would have taken this situation like a bitch and not complain, but the 2021 Rodzilla is not taking any shit and even emails complaints in at 4.00am, he tried to talk shit about occasionally clients are told about additional verification process: No on...
  74. Rodzilla

Coon Cheese Name Change

ive got more important matters to attend to than deal with coon cheese naming rights ffs i won $1,000 from ladbrokes and they have restricted my account from withdrawing, my card was already verified but now i have to have a photograph session with my card to verify it again, pictures werent...
  75. Rodzilla

Coon Cheese Name Change

wtf that was a few weeks ago, i cant remember if i was joking or not you should get a life and stop wasting my time with old stuff
  76. Rodzilla

Your celebrity interaction!!

That's not uncomfortable at all, just get up on stage, save Alice and be the hero, there's no telling what the crazy suicidal guys would do to her
  77. Rodzilla

The Great 'economic' Reset

btw people dont trust the vaccine and the power players but what if the plan is to kill off everybody who didnt take the vaccine? killing off all the suspicious people and the sheep remain
  78. Rodzilla

he started thinking about the time he banged marilyn monroe and it happened thats how they coined the term mind blowing sex
  79. Rodzilla

i think trump tried to reverse everything, so that if you had $5 billion, you were now $5 billion in debt, and if you were -$400,000 then you would switch to plus $400,000 this way trump would become the richest man on the planet like he always wanted
  80. Rodzilla

btw if anybody wants to argue that JFK was shot by one lone guy, im ready lets do it
  81. Rodzilla

82. Rodzilla

U.S. Politics - Thread

i saw the video of the lady getting shot in the head during the Capitol Hill insurrection attempt At least somebody was doing their job at security that day
  83. Rodzilla

Book thread

TV guide
  84. Rodzilla

Australia day / invasion Day shit fight thread

i never knew effie was in that band
  85. Rodzilla

The problem is too many people give a fuck about small matters like what we call the day Call it the Pauline Hanson kkk celebration for all I care, or the Ernie dingos got my baby stolen generation payback celebration day, that important thing is the day off ffs
  86. Rodzilla

The mainstream news sources want the people like you to get angry so they put this news into play They are on your side
  87. Rodzilla

I don't think it should be called invasion day, they should call it illegal immigration day
  88. Rodzilla

Coronavirus.

"It is important to understand that once the vaccine starts, that doesn’t mean you can jump on a plane to Bali the next day,” Scott Morrison said. “It doesn’t mean that the masks disappear, if that is what the public health arrangements are in a particular state or territory, or the quarantine...
  89. Rodzilla

Coronavirus.

0 more people would have died without the masks and restrictions
  90. Rodzilla

Coronavirus.

actually i have never jerked off in the shower in my life, im going to try it now to see what ive been missing
  91. Rodzilla

Coronavirus.

wtf if this is what we are scared of then we should ban asian people and women from driving, i guarantee in the majority of cases they almost kill 4 people everytime they drive
  92. Rodzilla

Coronavirus.

going to work at a job that i dont like at 5.30am, the ultimate sheep
  93. Rodzilla

Coronavirus.

i have a new friend for you seriously a few weeks ago when the masks started it was a freezing cold morning, some guy from a transport authority was marking down that everybody was wearing a mask as we were boarding the bus at 5:30am to go to work never have a felt like such a sheep as that...
  94. Rodzilla

Coronavirus.

the acting nsw premier is jealous of sexy women and mandates the masks to get even
  95. Rodzilla

Coronavirus.

or it could prove that the virus is fake
  96. Rodzilla

Coronavirus.

i think the death toll is something like -1,500 50 or so corona virus deaths and 1550 saved because of the restrictions, like less car accidents, less people murdering each other because social distancing keeps people apart and not annoying each other covid should be celebrated
  97. Rodzilla

Coronavirus.

when is the last person to die from this situation and why are people acting like people are dying
  98. Rodzilla

Coronavirus.

Acting NSW Premier "The Vaccine is just one part of NSW Coronavirus strategy" if its just a part of the strategy then it shouldnt be called a vaccine tbh, this lady is enjoying the headlines and profile
  99. Rodzilla

Dogs ch 9

with all this attack talk, hopefully we can finally start playing like the west tigers and be as successful as they are