• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Search results

1. BahaMan

Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

Landlord will not be impressed with the broken windows. There goes your deposit Michael.
  2. BahaMan

Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

I’m hearing our new sleeve sponsor (Ashley Madison) will not be pulling out despite the incident which is good news
  3. BahaMan

News Back to the future? Bulldogs interview Ray Dib for CEO role

Few Ray Dib burner accounts showing up. Maybe I’m one of them...
  4. BahaMan

News Back to the future? Bulldogs interview Ray Dib for CEO role

I like Stuey Clark. Intelligent bloke, runs on the board as the COO of NSWRL for years and bowls a handy right arm medium
  5. BahaMan

News Dogs rule out McInness

They said JAC was off to Souths too. The Kennels more reliable a source than DT these days lol.
  6. BahaMan

Opinion Matt Burton

Was on Bulldogs 4 Life the daily telegraph of the bulldogs pages.
  7. BahaMan

News From To’omaga to Atoni

The real winner out of this is the commentators
  8. BahaMan

Official Andrew Hill quits

Come home Toddy!!!
  9. BahaMan

Official Corey Allan signs 3 year deal with Bulldogs

Bitch rich coming from the bloke who used his school footy experience to argue a point. Should we roll the red carpet out for Punchbowl Boys High School’s most improved player?
  10. BahaMan

Can literally rattle off 20 players who are safer under the high ball than Corey Allan. Have played plenty of fullback myself in park footy. Difference is you and I aren’t getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars and training as a full-time job mate so that’s irrelevant.
  11. BahaMan

Can’t wrap my head around this one. Bloke looked okay in a quality Souths attack last season. Battles at times under a high ball and in defence. Thought he had West Tigers written all over him and that’s saying something.
  12. BahaMan

Let’s fucking trot

Let’s fucking trot
  13. BahaMan

Official Josh Addo-Carr joins the pack

Head over to The Warren Souths fan page for a laugh. They’re all devastated about not getting JAC. I find their disappointment arousing
  14. BahaMan

Opinion Matt Lodge??

Bit of a fun story for ya’s. Bloke I know seen him in Byron the other week on the beers. Was starting blues by trying to get blokes to run straight at him. Hasn’t learnt, still a PoS, fuck no.
  15. BahaMan

Official Josh Addo-Carr joins the pack

LETS FUCKING TROTTTT @Malla I fucking love you bra
  16. BahaMan

Josh Addo Carr - Consolidated Thread

So was there actually an email regarding a scheduled press release or was that gibberish?