• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Search results

1. Caveman

Zooper Dooper Appreciation thread

Why have I never seen this thread before! Zuper doopers Rock!
  2. Caveman

News 'Here they breed success' Reimis Smith comments on going to Storm.

I hope the door hit his arse hard on the way out of Belmore! Success comes from hard work and showing strength through effort even when the chips are down Remis - something you undoubtedly don't know about given your recent track record.
  3. Caveman

News Bulldogs tipped for late Benji Marshall play after Burton release attempt falls through

Get BO into the 30, forward pay a couple of other contracts and let the young fella have a bit of a go - if he's old enough.
  4. Caveman

Is GOLD the ultimate in luxury?

I wear gold cause it suits my skin tone, tried white gold and I looked like a princess.
  5. Caveman

Pronouns - he, she, they, their, them.?

To those that prefer to identify as something other than what they are that's fine, but don't expect me to tag along, I identify as someone who only recognises he or she... etc. Don't trigger me by tying to go against what I identify as when asking me to call you anything but he or she. Call...
  6. Caveman

Sign of ado carr early release?

Basically you can take it as truth that we are getting both Burton and JAC for 21....... Or 22. Take it to the bank.
  7. Caveman

Cheers, didn't know that. Sounds like im completely wrong then :)
  8. Caveman

I'm pretty sure (could be wrong) that if tigers were found to be pursuing JAC before the binding preddetermined date set by nrl they could be in big strife, and that in it self would make the NRL club binding contractual Heads of Agreement null and void.
  9. Caveman

Corey Allan and Josh Mansour contract demands prove a stumbling block

Swap Lewis for burton and mansour for 21 they get a bit of relief by just paying Lewis salary and we pay mansours.
  10. Caveman

Tell everyone about your sauna tryst?

Closest we came to getting busted was at Hamilton Island, won't go into details but let's just say I had my eye on the door the whole time and I've never been so quick to pretend i was just filling up the water bucket.
  11. Caveman

SHOTS FIRED! Emergency response required

Go buy a rare beefed up classic that most peop)e can only fathom driving once or twice a year as your daily drive, and put a big "up yours" sticker on the back window.
  12. Caveman

Official Cleary crushes Bulldogs’ hopes of early release for young gun

If cleary is legit he will have Burton in the 17 every week, otherwise he we not be helping his development and to tue contrary will hinder his development. A full year playing centre or 14 will be good for Burton anything short of that it would be better for his development if he were here in 21.
  13. Caveman

The "R U OK ?" Thread

That's sad bro. Never nice hearing about suicide. :(
  14. Caveman

Official Josh Addo-Carr joins the pack

@Letstrot congrats mate!
  15. Caveman

I'm a bit slow these days, I saw the news late and thought I'd have a bit of fun :)
  16. Caveman

I haven't read the thread, sounds like someone beat me to it.... Krazy Kennelers :)
  17. Caveman

I got a legit source that's confirmed we just signed jac from 22 to 25 for around 2 mill. Pm me for details. (Though I've pretty much given u all my info so the return pm will be a cut and paste) I've always got the good oil!
  18. Caveman

Pet appreciation Thread! Show us your pets

This is my little mate "Buddy". Found him in the bush with no feathers as a baby. Nursed him back to health now he won't leave my side.
  19. Caveman

How did you prepare for La Nina?

My la nina is littl......... Sorry wrong support group page again :(
  20. Caveman

Tell everyone about your sauna tryst?

Me and my missus always get up to no good in hotel sauners. The heightened sensors due to risk of discovery make the fun times even more exilerating.
  21. Caveman

News NRL in talks about Super Lge stake

Acquisition of assets is generally acquired through equity, payroll is a cash flow issue. In saying that they could have handled the payroll better. I 5hink its a smart move.
  22. Caveman

Brandon Smith contract news: Storm grants star early release

Article reads a club is willing to offer a rep prop, doesn't mean it is us who are doing that, we might offer a different player. But I reckon we might be the club who have shown a lot of interest.
  23. Caveman

Other News Source JAC four year deal

Not sure i agree with handball for someone you'd really like on board, I think 8ncentives are the better way to go..-.. $525 per season, with early bird signature bonus of additional 25k per season of you are happy with the terms and choose to make it official in the next 14 days.
  24. Caveman

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Had my fir Had my first decent cry in a couple of years whilst arguing with the tree, felt good afterwards, docs not to happy though.
  25. Caveman

The "R U OK ?" Thread

40 seconds of fury.... who won? The tree or Caveman?
  26. Caveman

Captured.

27. Caveman

Josh Addo Carr - Consolidated Thread

Good question!, its easy to forget about 3rd party deals when thinking salary cap.
  28. Caveman

Is it allowed to drive a Ferrari in the rain?

I drive my Ferrari anywhere, once it gets dirty I just sell it and buy a clean one. People who worry about rain are 3rd world poor IMO.
  29. Caveman

I need help

Its the separation that hurts, the pain of no longer living life with someone you truely love, and can feel very similar to grieving the loss of a loved one. Make sure you know its not your fault and its not your partners fault - its no ones fault. The mutual chemistry was seemingly not...
  30. Caveman

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Just wait till i get my "beaded bogan" tag to go with the "bearded baker" and "the bearded barbarian" :)
  31. Caveman

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Met a bird today ;) .
  32. Caveman

Mr fix it.... tell us your stories.

:) nah i keep that thing tied around my ankle so I don't step on it ;)
  33. Caveman

I like it when it whips my bottom ;)
  34. Caveman

Bloody oaf it counts, anything tat requires tools and a high probability of swearing counts ;)
  35. Caveman

Yeh bro, qlder by location but cockyroach by heart :)
  36. Caveman

Here's a video with a bit of commentary straight out of the mental hospital.
  37. Caveman

So I had bugger all water pressure in my shower at the mental hospital, so I stole a butter knife and ripped the shower head off the wall and puller out the flow restrictor. Now it hits me like a tsunami. Good times
  38. Caveman

News ‘Smart’ footballs to rule on forward passes as NRL plans to revolutionise how games are officiated

Its not good enough that it goes into the ref's ear, it should notify all the fans to through a light/buzzer to keep the ref's honest.
  39. Caveman

News ‘Smart’ footballs to rule on forward passes as NRL plans to revolutionise how games are officiated

Like others have said its offside that bugs me the most and the lazy/extended 10m depending who the ref likes.
  40. Caveman

Sounds like stoppages to increase advertising revenue, more 15 second add breaks = more dollars
  41. Caveman

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Yeh bro, doing alright, so far so good with the TMS, bloody days are draging on though
  42. Caveman

The "R U OK ?" Thread

@south of heaven made specially for you out of Belmont Private
  43. Caveman

News Are the Bulldogs on their way to buying a premiership?

Who cares about cap space when you got $$$Uncle Arthur $$$
  44. Caveman

Bulldogs roll out the blue and white carpet for Josh Addo-Carr

I'll be doing the foxtrot if he signs
  45. Caveman

BULLDOGS HINT AT NEW HALVES PAIRING

You ain't here yet mate! What kind of troll are you? Put pen to paper, and hold a press conference and stop trolling. #proudtobeaREALbulldog #lessgo #letstrot #trollsaregay
  46. Caveman

What lesson did you learn today?

Hope this cruelty wasn't directed at you personally mate! Just remember that 1) Your physical attributes do not define who you are and furthermore they'll compliment who you are if you allow them to. 2) The people closest to you - your family - your support network - your faith, are the ones...
  47. Caveman

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Nope :(
  48. Caveman

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Just checked into belmont private hospital for 3 weeks of TMS, and a med change. Hopefully this TMS stuff works.
  49. Caveman

PS5 vs XBOX

50. Caveman

PS5 vs XBOX

Ok i get it so it "fell" out of your hand just after you fell of the map
  51. Caveman

PS5 vs XBOX

How?
  52. Caveman

News Crichton refuses to commit to Panthers with club set to meet new manager

I'd say his manager wants an upgrade for this year as well. Could put the squeeze on a couple of other players this year.
  53. Caveman

I need someone’s help

Then eventually: Lets talk about it over lunch, my shout, what do you like to eat.
  54. Caveman

I need someone’s help

Then in a follow up: Tell me a bit about what you like to do. Where do you want to go in life. Where abouts do you live.... etc etc etc
  55. Caveman

I need someone’s help

Hi its.... .... mentioned you might be looking for work? I might be able to help out.
  56. Caveman

U.S. Politics - Thread

I'm finding the ps5 to be pretty sexy tbh.
  57. Caveman

PS5 vs XBOX

I got contents insurance for that.
  58. Caveman

U.S. Politics - Thread

Haha ...You heard about that to ey? My uncle told my parents not to use me as a football.
  59. Caveman

U.S. Politics - Thread

The earth is pretty flat at my joint tbh.
  60. Caveman

PS5 vs XBOX

If your after a digital version go in to your local jb today and ask them, apparently they have heaps of digital.
  61. Caveman

PS5 vs XBOX

Yeh bro. My mate bought a 8k tv and asked if they got any ps5s left. He said for you I can probably find one. I called the sales guy up and told him to put one aside for me.
  62. Caveman

PS5 vs XBOX

Picked it up from jbhifi Logan Holme qld, they got plenty of digital in stock. That was the last disc one.
  63. Caveman

Should people with high mileage cars be embarrassed?

Idead for new thread title: Are people with 10 year old WRXs with 45k on the clock as bad as renters?
  64. Caveman

Rumour Jarryd Hayne

No thanks
  65. Caveman

Who's better? An expert or a professor?

Expert gains knowledge via hands on experience which may include study. Professor gains knowledge through specified study which may entail a certain levels of practicle engagement. All Professors are experts, all experts are not Professors. I am neither.
  66. Caveman

Who's better? An expert or a professor?

I will never win that one :(
  67. Caveman

Holland signs with Macquarie Scorpions

Good on him! Hope he enjoys his time there. Less of a daily toll playing bush footy, will be able to kick-start his new life/career whilst still playing the sport he loves. All the best mate.
  68. Caveman

Opinion Players agitating out of a contract

Yeh, fair call - it wouldn't stop Brown paper bags.
  69. Caveman

Rumour Oil/Inside Information/Prediction - Consolidated Thread

Haha -thTs what I'm talking about, a good smoke screen
  70. Caveman

The roosters and the storm have had an uncanny amount of grand final appearances in the last 20 years, so I'm yet to be swayed as to the efficiency of the current salary cap model. Publishing salaries may or may not be feasible by law, but if it is it should be looked into. There are many other...
  71. Caveman

I seriously think the nrl should obtain, retain and pay all nrl players contracts, minus the total from the yearly grants, and have both the clubs and managers negotiate via the nrl. Doesn't have to be all changed over in one hit, progressively start implementing the change as new players sign...
  72. Caveman

BREAKING NEWS! Whilst listening to the radio in my car I tested my brakes! - they are working fine.
  73. Caveman

Legless man in a wheelchair causes chaos in a Newcastle mall

Tbaz, sign him up as our aggression coach.
  74. Caveman

Bulldogs "Player of the decade" for every decade since 1980?

Turvey Lamb SBW Barba Most dynamic in each of their era's despite the last 2 being sellouts. These guys were the guys that fans would quite often think of when they thought "game changer".
  75. Caveman

That was intentional, as I don't want to spill my cup of grape juice, grapevine probably won't be happy. The information i received may or may not have to do with anything. Watch this space!
  76. Caveman

I was talking to a grapevine that offers very good juice. Take it to the bank. That's all I'm willing to say at this stage. Why can't I like my own posts?
  77. Caveman

Anthem word change

Just change it to "we like bums in g's" I'm sure both natives and boat people would find a middle ground here.
  78. Caveman

U.S. Politics - Thread

He wouldn't be a man if he didn't. I'm yet to meet a bloke who doesn't waffle stomp - gotta remove the stigma around it. #itsOkToWaffleStomp
  79. Caveman

Question for Tradies on Home Reno (Cement Render/Paint/Roof Restoration etc...)

Not a builder, but a qualified truck driver which is pretty close. Make sure you install a grease pit, as they are hard to find these days. And run a driveway down the side of your house using road base or blue metal - defiantly adds appeal to the house and allows you to get heavy vehicles...
  80. Caveman

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

I only saw a clown and a fat bogan?
  81. Caveman

U.S. Politics - Thread

I wouldn't be counting my chickens yet, this will play out for a while in the courts.
  82. Caveman

U.S. Politics - Thread

I assume their vote would count as it takes time to register a death.
  83. Caveman

Whats the worst thing you have ever said on the kennel?

I have a tiny...... wait is this a support group page???
  84. Caveman

U.S. Politics - Thread

Biden ahead in Georgia
  85. Caveman

I am shit faced

What we goona collaborate a virtual kennel pissup? Anything that's said goes, alls forgotten in the morning.
  86. Caveman

U.S. Politics - Thread

Its not ova till Comey Barret says its ova!
  87. Caveman

Opinion on thompson

Maybe he can be your next avatar?
  88. Caveman

PS5 vs XBOX

You can borrow my tent if you want, I can't use it till 2021 now.
  89. Caveman

PS5 vs XBOX

1080p bring it on baaaaabbbby!
  90. Caveman

I am shit faced

Yeh that's me in the purple .... good times
  91. Caveman

I am shit faced

You still up brissy way? Or am I confused again??? :) I'll come around for a game one day.
  92. Caveman

I am shit faced

Yeh these girls have problems with the self isolation thing to
  93. Caveman

I am shit faced

hanging out with my crew!
  94. Caveman

I am shit faced

Good times, how was the grub?
  95. Caveman

I am shit faced

Out with some mates playing pool games starting to slip = good night out
  96. Caveman

I am shit faced

5 VBs in things are starting to get interesting
  97. Caveman

News Daryl Clark

I just want a team full of pricks that get under everyone's skin.
  98. Caveman

Nasheed v Bulldogsteve

99. Caveman

PS5 vs XBOX

Bugga, and I just went a bought a tent to pitch outside JBHiFi
  100. Caveman

News Daryl Clark

At least if clark came over we'd have a translator for Luke Thompson.