• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Search results

1. N

News NRL announces rule changes to make game more entertaining

If a player needs a quick spell they may fake injury
  2. N

News Fresh charges laid against Jack De Belin, as magistrate offers sentencing discount.

Why isnt a 7-5 Jury decision in either way considered? I mean, no one knows for a fact what happened in that room.
  3. N

News Fresh charges laid against Jack De Belin, as magistrate offers sentencing discount.

What happens if there is another trial with another hung jury? lol
  4. N

How does the woman get into the court without anyone noticing?
  5. N

I dont understand one thing. We get told that if there is reasonable doubt then De Belin should get off. If the jury finds it say 9 out of 12 not guilty, isnt that enough reasonable double? It feels like with the unanimous decision, that it must be a slam dunk. If it must be a slam dunk then...
  6. N

Yep, also dont forget, he has stopped being paid as he has no contract now.
  7. N

News ‘Smart’ footballs to rule on forward passes as NRL plans to revolutionise how games are officiated

I remember they talked about this around 15 years ago. Nothing eventuated from it
  8. N

Opinion Fox sports predict we will finish 15th in 2021

Yep, Flannagan will EVENTUALLY be a very very good player but not for a few years. Last season he was ok/solid with having arguably the best 5/8 in the game and the best player in the world out the back behind a gun pack.
  9. N

I can only imagine how opening yourself to a man(s) yet they essentially ignore you after the event must hit a woman pretty hard. It seems like after De Bellin and the other player had sex with her, they went back to the club and they ignored her. She must have felt little after that. After...
  10. N

Yep and when the taxi stayed she said to her mum he is only here for sex and he is not going to get it. If that is the conclusion she came up with then why did she let him in her damn bedroom. She also said she couldnt understand why he went after? Who wants the rapist to stay with them?
  11. N

Yep buyers remorse to me is a big one. Dont think they gave her TLC after it happened and they didnt give her the attention she thinks she deserved. Its like the Hayne case. When the woman saw that the cab was outside waiting, she told her mum that he is here only after sex and she was not...
  12. N

No way they will be gulty. The woman lied. She sent a text message to a guy asking if they want to get high. She then deleted the text message. When it was brought up she said that she sent it AFTER the alleged rape because she wanted to not feel emotional or something like that after being...
  13. N

News Bookmakers tip Bulldogs for NRL wooden spoon

Broncos are losing there best player in Fifita. Also Staggs arguably there 2nd best player wont be there for at least half the season.
  14. N

Again, does anyone KNOW of the girl? Not asking for names obviously
  15. N

2020 State Of Origin Game 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Yep, just too much doubt that far out. Holmes knocked the ball on with no one in front of him 1 metre out of the try line
  16. N

It was way too far out for a penalty try
  17. N

Teddy is a huge loss QLD dominated possession and if it continues NSW will get real tired considering they had to travel today
  18. N

Opinion Players agitating out of a contract

Then the player risks everything. What if they get a serious injury and have to retire especially with all the strict head concussion stuff coming out.
  19. N

How is it a restriction of trade? You have signed a contract for a certain time. End of story. Restriction of trade will not hold up in court if a contract has been signed between player and club. The player agreed to the deal.
  20. N

What they should do is, if a player wants a release for whatever reason, ie compassion, then the new contract they sign cannot be worth more than the existing one they signed.
  21. N

Does anyone know of the girl. Obviously never mention names here, but just out of curiosity. One girl i am friends on twitter who is a massive dragons supporter claims to know of her and says "she is a real piece of work". Anyone?
  22. N

I agree but she has contradicted herself. She was pecking him on the lips, giving the V sign and he even grabbed her tits but then she says she was not attracted to him?????????
  23. N

So she pecked him on the lips a few times, made a sexual gesture to him, he then grabbed her tits and went off with him but she was not attracted to him????????????
  24. N

Not disagreeing, i am looking more on the side of De Belin. If you have raped someone, what kind of a question is that? Again, you would have to be a sociopath if you were asking that.
  25. N

Not defending anyone, but this is telling " asking his victim why she was “being so emotional” Either Jack is a sociopath or the woman felt a guilt trip after the event. If you knowingly raped someone, what kind of a question is that? Unless you are a sociopath.
  26. N

Dylan Walker charged over alleged assault

He was by himself when he came into restaraunt. Actually he was falling over while he was walking in.
  27. N

Apart from him stumbling around and almost falling over, he was very quiet. He just went and ordered his food and sat down looking at his phone. Ironically the police were at take away food shop next door.
  28. N

I saw him last night. I was having dinner at the Wharf in Manly and he came in around 7:30, he was absolutely smashed. He was stumbling around and almost falling over. He was a time bomb ticking.
  29. N

Sex, drugs and a cover-up: NRL sits on explosive complaint (Cowboys)

Wasn't the female an employee of the club?
  30. N

Official Kyle Flanagan signs 3 year deal

He reminds me a lot of Nathan Cleary
  31. N

2020 Grand Final - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Gus has big tats on his legs? Wow
  32. N

2020 Grand Final - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Storm will win. Panthers the last 2 weeks showed signs of cracking against teams not as good as the Storm.
  33. N

2020 GF Who do you want to win & Who will win?

Please dont mock me, but i dont get this. Someone please explain.
  34. N

Prediction: Bulldogs to Make the 8 in 2021

Yep, our most threatening player Foran wont be there
  35. N

I want the Storm to win and i think they will
  36. N

The Storms emotion will be on supercharge on GF night. They will be playing for Smiths final game and more importantly they are playing for the state of Victoria who are all doing it tough will lock downs. The Panthers were destroying everything in sight during the regular season and the last 2...
  37. N

News Josh Addo-Carr contract: Bulldogs emerge as favourite for Storm flyer

How can he go to Souths who have Mitchell, Johnson, Roberts, Gagai, Graham, Burns, Allan?
  38. N

2020 Final 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Panthers tonight missing Kikau Souths missing Mitchell James Roberts, Campbell Graham Brayden Burns Ethan Lowe Then after 20 mins they lost Sironen and Tatola. That is 7 players. Panthers only won by 4. Good luck next week against the Storm next week who are fully fit and Smiths last...
  39. N

His defense the last 2 weeks has been horrific
  40. N

Storm v Souths GF with the Storm winning it
  41. N

2020 Finals Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

The new rules suit the Rabbits more than any of the remaining teams imo
  42. N

2 tries directly as the result of Campbell Graham horrid defense
  43. N

Campbell Graham is one of the worst defensive players in the whole NRL
  44. N

The Chooks are Cooked

Panthers also scored a flukey try. There only one in the 2nd half
  45. N

The Chooks are Cooked

To me i think the issue is Keary. He is not taking on the line like he used to before that injury where he broke his ribs. Looks very gun shy. Need him to dig deep into the line, but doing so exposes his ribs and i think he has no confidence.
  46. N

The Chooks are Cooked

Panthers completed 36-38 and i dont think the Panthers made an error in the whole second half and they only won by 1
  47. N

2020 Finals Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

The new rules suit Souths the most. They are the most lethal attacking team left in the semis.
  48. N

Its like the NRL are turning the game into touch football
  49. N

Seriously, how much does luck play a role in this game? Every team is getting major injuries yet the Panthers are untouched. Pretty much have been all season. Just an observation.
  50. N

LOL game completely changed off a botched refereeing error
  51. N

Sharks with 65% possession and only up by 4. Thats all she wrote. Start planning for mad Monday Sharkies.
  52. N

Panthers completed 36-38 last night. I do not believe they made an error with the ball in the 2nd half. They only won by 1. Not sure why Aubusson was at hooker in the 2nd half, his service was abysmal. So slow, so many passes not on target. If the Roosters had Friend, they win that game.
  53. N

To win a comp, you need luck. Injuries and bounce of the ball. Both of those are on the Panthers side.
  54. N

Morris twins really looking there age.
  55. N

To me the Panthers are the fittest team in the league.
  56. N

'Simmering tensions': Bulldogs players' group unhappy after club tells departing stars to 'clean out their lockers'

Paul Kent said that the players were told to make sure there lockers were cleaned the following Friday which is fair enough.
  57. N

The NRL has turned into the English Super League

You enjoy watching games that are over by half time?
  58. N

The NRL has turned into the English Super League

There is next to no defense anymore, blow out score after blow out score, most games over by half time. As a result of the NRL trying to get ratings up, injuries in particular serious injuries have gone through the roof. What a mess the NRL has turned the league into. All this for TV ratings...
  59. N

Official Discussion Thread - Round 20 - Bulldogs v Panthers

Not sure why everyone is getting excited about Barrett and the Panthers. Barrett is the offense coach and most of there tries seem to come of kicks. Not sure how you can rely on that in the semis. The best part of the Panthers game is defense.
  60. N

LOL what was that defense from Holland?
  61. N

2020 Round 20 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Guaranteed Trent Robinson threw that one. Guaranteed, they want the Panthers in Sydney rather than the Storm in Brisbane
  62. N

My goodness the league has turned to absolute shit. Its literally blow out after blow out after blow out.
  63. N

Josh Morris is getting absolutely killed out there. Defense is atrocious
  64. N

As i maintain, the Titans did what he did at the back end of last season. People forget that we actually had a chance to make the 8. For the last 8 rounds, our D was the 2nd best in the league JUST behind the eventual premiership winners the Roosters. Just because you have a great back end of...
  65. N

Holland made his debut against the Panthers?
  66. N

Bulldogs Chasing Tristan Sailor

Defense is very ordinary
  67. N

Jmk wants Benji to join Bulldogs

Marshalls offense is better than anything we have had in a long time at the club, however his defense is awful.
  68. N

2020 Round 19 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

How bad is the league? Its all blow outs and high scores. Its become like the super league
  69. N

News Cleary to rest more Panthers against Dogs

The Cowboys could also get the spoon if they lose and we beat Penrith
  70. N

News Cleary to rest more Panthers against Dogs

Brisbane are bad at the best of times, now they dont have there best player in Fifita. Anyone know if Hass will be back?
  71. N

Opinion Beat Panthers And let’s show beating Souths wasn’t a fluke

Penrith would have to be the biggest morons if they did not rest most of there team. The ONLY thing that could come from the game is injuries. They have absolutely nothing to gain, nothing. I reckon Cleary will play only because of Dally M
  72. N

Manly Fans

The odd thing in all this is there defense. It is atrocious. Say what you want about Des with us, but for the majority of the timewhen he was with us, our defense was really really good. It was our attack that was an eye sore. Right now there defense is worse than ours and probably worse than...
  73. N

Shaun Johnson gone for 8 months. Snapped achiles
  74. N

The NRL is slowly turning into the English Super League with how bad defenses are becoming.
  75. N

What difference does that make? We still performed very very well. I read a stat where for the last 8 weeks or something like that we had the 2nd best defense in the league just behind the Roosters by 4 points or something. People have short memories around here.
  76. N

Thats how we looked exactly at the back end of the last 2 seasons. Look at how that turned out lol
  77. N

That is why we got rid of Harper. The Titans running rampant down that side of the field. He has no clue in defense. What a mess he is defensively. Glad we got rid of him.
  78. N

Sam Burgesss out of medical retirement.

If Peter V'landys thinks Burgess returning back will create interest and generate TV ratings, he will let Burgess back. Thats all he cares about. Nothing else.
  79. N

Looks like Andrew Fifita is done for the season. Cows will win next week.
  80. N

So much work to do

When talking about tries off kicks with skill involved, i am talking about Jayden Okunbor's try against Manly last week, clean catch etc. When balls are bouncing off shoulders etc, they are just flukey tries.
  81. N

So much work to do

A win is a win and it feels really good. We scored 3 tries off kicks. Tries off kicks can come off real skill and sometimes just pure luck. Tonight all our tries off kicks were from pure luck. When the ball goes up the ball bounces off shoulders, heads etc etc with a loose ball etc etc. The...
  82. N

Phil Gould

Freddy was actually cheering for us LOL
  83. N

Official Round 19 - Bulldogs vs South Sydney Discussion Thread

That first set in D in the 2nd half brought back memories of the defense against Manly last week. We are too tired.
  84. N

THIS As soon as something goes wrong, they fold. Absolutely zero resolve in the team.
  85. N

100% we will lose this. Should not be giving up tries like this. The last play where the player strolls through untouched. This team is a fucking embarrassment.
  86. N

The odd thing is though, surely he is doing damage to his own reputation. Who is going to hire him as an assistant after what he has done the last 8 odd weeks?
  87. N

2020 Round 18 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Storm have some real issues on their right side defensively. Brenko Lee and Suliasu are big liabilities. They need to fix that side up.
  88. N

Lewis needs to retire immediately

I would have him at hooker. His defense is elite and can kick out of dummy half.
  89. N

2020 Round 18 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Souths before Mitchell got injured. I still think they are missing 1 forward. They get Arrow next year which will make a big difference.
  90. N

Opinion Jake Averillo

He really needs to improve his defense. It is one of the worst in the NRL. Mitchell Moses has really improved his D so Averillo can as well.
  91. N

Official Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

Yep he looks atrocious. Seriously looks like he does not want to be there.
  92. N

Official Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

Seriously DWZ needs to go. He seriously could not give a fuck. Just collecting a cheque
  93. N

All you need to know about this team

Just after Foran made the half break where he passed it to Thomspon, the Titans defensive line was all scrambled and out of sorts. What do we do? Pass to Tolman 1 out where he then steps right into the thick of the Titans defense. Instead of looking to pass or even try and run to where the...
  94. N

Who are we recruiting next year? "just Cotric and Green?

I think we are waiting for fallout from other teams like the Broncos
  95. N

Opinion Dumb dumber and the dumbest

There is nothing between the ears. Just no smarts.
  96. N

Opinion Turning point

Some of those defensive efforts in the second half were diabolical.
  97. N

Josh Jackson is to us what Darius Boyd is to the Broncoc

Sad to say, but he looks like someone who would prefer to be somewhere else. He got steam rolled for 2 tries on our goal line. With a team lacking in talent, he should be leading the way and should be a blue chip in terms of being someone who would be able to give us a consistent 7.5 a week...