• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Search results

1. south of heaven

America Presidential Election Thread

See what happens when the welsh build a bridge ? This is why you never see famous welsh bridge builders in the history books . It's a fact the welsh cannot build bridges or make food that's remotely editable even the McDonald's in Wales has a 1 star rating.
  2. south of heaven

Sounds like you need to build something and get over it Boom tish
  3. south of heaven

No arch,cantilever, or cable stayed ? You Bridgist fuck
  4. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

When they are dealing with as above mentioned and the added stress of dealing with people who by just sacrificing a little to help their country. I'd be pissed something simple as a mask and people like yourself who find one article about how masks are not 100% accurate yet you continue to run...
  5. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

No I asked if it was fair ? Simple question really so you pulling up and Australian oath is totally irrelevant
  6. south of heaven

Captured.

Buckle up buck a roo
  7. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

218,012 cases 2,917 dead over 100,000 in hospital and climbing. No graph ,no per capita can spin this .beyond out of control and totally fucked But the economy hey?
  8. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

The fuck has that got to do American drs and nurse's and being stretched and frustrated?
  9. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

Is it really fair a shit ton of American drs an nurses have work day and night not see their family risk sickness and death themselves just to look after some selfish fuck because its his " right " not to wear a mask .its hard enough for them with people doing the right thing
  10. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

It's pure insanity
  11. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

More people died from covid in the usa yesterday than the sep11 attacks a country was united for revenge they will get that death toll again today and still continue to argue about masks
  12. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

Usually places go into lock down the peak and drop ,usa no lockdown its going balastic ,once the medical system buckles watch them panic, it really did not have to be like that for them ,simple masks, distancing, hygiene ,and a leader to lead could of went a long way.italy is going shocking...
  13. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

They are fucked lot of hospitals under a lot of stress, now till Xmas and beyond will be a total nightmare .
  14. south of heaven

Captured.

Still a hard c***
  15. south of heaven

Captured.

Although Penelope was a puppet i still would of fucked her
  16. south of heaven

Not to bad on the eye in there either, I've probably walked past you a bunch of times lol
  17. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

The usa ?
  18. south of heaven

Well I'm down pro juice every morning for a coffee, ob for lunch once a week Japanese a fair bit, bunnings everyday and the after noon at " the office "
  19. south of heaven

The brain cell recount joke never existed I always knew there was a braincell recount joke I invented the braincell recount joke The fake news are trying to discredit me from the braincell recount joke ...... What was the topic again?? Ah yeah CaptainJackson is a fucking racist and fuck the...
  20. south of heaven

Ghislaine Maxwell didn't kill herself

Fire has 100% success rate for curing peodophillia
  21. south of heaven

Captured.

Send this thing in nude terrorists will cut out their own eyes
  22. south of heaven

Captured.

Still wouldn't mind seeing Emma getting dped
  23. south of heaven

Captured.

Wags the dog would be shitting every where and Murray would be picking it up and firing it in a sling shot,Herny the octopus would use his tentacles grabbing c*** snapping necks
  24. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

Australia concerned about 1 case ,meanwhile in old usa ,203.000 cases and 2822 deaths in 24hrs.
  25. south of heaven

Captured.

Imagine Jeff rocking up in the big red car ,uzi out window fucking shit up
  26. south of heaven

Captured.

Even when the cia had Dylan pushing to many pencils
  27. south of heaven

Captured.

Dylan you son of a bitch
  28. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

Japan 1500, tests over 500 cases ,bit concerning their test rate is extremely low
  29. south of heaven

News And in Hungarian politics...

They be a bit backwards lol
  30. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

Bummer ,we will get there . We are in a better position than a lot of the world
  31. south of heaven

Nothing beats eat da poo poo
  32. south of heaven

What food do Hungarians eat
  33. south of heaven

Pretends he hates the dick ,but reality loves the dick hey realist don't be suprised one day if you find yourself balls deep in a dude these things can happen
  34. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

That will do it lol
  35. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

Shaving accident?
  36. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

Natural antibiotics have been around for ever the first true antibiotic i think was penicillin in the late 20s well after the Spanish flu, I didn't think antibiotics were used to treat such viruses anyway.but don't QUOTE me on it i have little knowledge when it comes to medical science, ill ask...
  37. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

Spanish flu ?
  38. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

Drs and scientists can be wrong ,but to have over 150 countries governments, scientists, medical staff lie about a virus would be beyond impossible. Is the flu made up? Is aids made up ?
  39. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

No you shouldn't believe everything you are told but there's overwhelming scientific evidence that covid exists ,you would need something pretty big to disprove this ,so why do you think this is fake? If you so strongly believe it is you should have some form of counter arguments to why its not...
  40. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

I never said you were wrong i asked where you got your information from regarding covid being false,Australia doesn't have a mass death rate plenty of of countries do have mass graves due to covid with drs and scientific evidence, im just curious how you could know more than scientists and drs...
  41. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

Any proof to these claims of no covid where you getting your info ?
  42. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

What makes you think covid don't exist?
  43. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

COLUMBUS, Ohio — The number of virus hospitalizations has reached an all-time high in Ohio, as the number of inpatients with COVID-19 surpassed 5,000, health officials said. On Monday afternoon, the state reported that 5,060 people are hospitalized with COVID-19 in Ohio. This includes 1,180...
  44. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

The state reported 7,415 coronavirus hospitalizations on Sunday, citing the most recently available data from the previous day. More than 1,700 of those patients are in intensive care units. The new total hospitalizations breaks the state's previous record of 7,170 in July. California
  45. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

It's only fire ,doesn't effect 98% of the population, funny you would think someone that deals with fires understands about containment and spread,prevention ect
  46. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

Fucking racist Ah fuck wrong thread
  47. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

48. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

That's what they wanted you to do
  49. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

Nope they govourment has butt Beatle robots, they sneak in your anus at nights and tell you covid is real and tell you what to listen to.dont be fooled the only way to flush these but Beatles out is give yourself a strawberry milk enema do 3 cart wheels then run to the mirror and screen yoko...
  50. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

Didn't the first night in lockdown an extra 30 people got charged with domestic violence in new Zealand?
  51. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

Obliviously politicians can't agree on much get over 150, countries governments and oppositions to keep the lie would be easy, fuck the sheeple and the people you know who got it were just paid actors, all good mate you've cracked it but don't inform the mainstream media they are fake news...
  52. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

Fire doesnt affect 98% of the population, these volunteers just fearmongering then the fake news picks up on it. Fire is not that dangerous it cooks food.
  53. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

Hope your not making fire breaks research shows that they are not 100% effective so why bother?
  54. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

Only 6.7% of of nsw was under fire last year with such a small percentage why fight them ?why not just let them go? Most people don't live in the bush anyway
  55. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  56. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

Though you were to busy fighting fires?
  57. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

Never said nothing bout fires calling you out on your own bullshit
  58. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

You have been answering here for the last 2 hrs soon as you get called out your busy? Interesting
  59. south of heaven

Anybody Vape?

Fuck that smoke meth and shoot arm herion
  60. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

So is Xmas he has made absolute bullshit shit statements throughout the whole virus of course their will be a vaccine but just palming it off is a total load of shit, And you are starting to come a bit undon yourself on your own thoughts, go back to the election thread and check your own...
  61. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

neither has the coronavirus
  62. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

lol he didn't make that statement the other day it was a load of shit even you admitted to that want me to dig you're quote up?
  63. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

To gauge certain things is also a good indication how a country is handling it
  64. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

????????????????????????
  65. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

Great news
  66. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

Exactly you have constantly tried to use stats to defend the usa any way you look at them like a lot of European countries they are fucked
  67. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

And yet the usa is smashing them on daily death counts,and most of those countries do not have half the recources the usa has
  68. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

I think another massive surge is on its way ,and they predict 3000 deaths a day watch what happens in the next 4 weeks it may not hit the 3000 mark but it ain't going to be pretty, they have another record with 94,000 in hospitals and continue to rise ,this will have a knock on effect then...
  69. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

California hospitals are in a new surge of COVID-19 cases and if trends continue, state intensive care units could be overwhelmed by Christmas Eve. The state saw a new daily high for coronavirus cases, reaching 14,034 and an overall total of 1,212,968. An additional 20 deaths were reported for...
  70. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

But but the graph says hospitals are not a capacity ..... There's no way that the hospitals can be fully prepared for what we're currently facing," emergency medicine physician Dr. Megan Ranney said. "This is like a natural disaster occurring in all 50 states at the same time. There are not...
  71. south of heaven

Mr fix it.... tell us your stories.

Nah the other c*** that works with us lol
  72. south of heaven

Fucking hell lol
  73. south of heaven

A prick at work fucks everything at work he touches, hence the name touch and fuck funnily enough he could not get a root to save his life
  74. south of heaven

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Good i don't like stubbley rim jobs and your owing me one
  75. south of heaven

War Crimes report

76. south of heaven

War Crimes report

Choose your next words very carefully my freind lol
  77. south of heaven

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Do not mcguyver it and cook it
  78. south of heaven

War Crimes report

Waygu ,miso,chicken sticks noodles? And the Japanese 7/11 egg sandwhich
  79. south of heaven

War Crimes report

This thread is to intense for me im going back to dawgs graphs
  80. south of heaven

War Crimes report

So you don't breed turkeys? I'm confused
  81. south of heaven

War Crimes report

When all else fails blame the welsh
  82. south of heaven

War Crimes report

Captain Jackson breeds turkeys? Interesting
  83. south of heaven

Good water flow for the waffle stomp now
  84. south of heaven

Its pretty easy he should of led being a leader and all and followed his medical advisors or said hey we are in unsure times lets just do our best to social distance and wear a mask its pretty easy if he wants history to remember him as a saviour as he wants he needs to take the good with...
  85. south of heaven

Nah just disregarded medical advice and let many of his people die unnecessary
  86. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

Exactly and I was thinking the other day there's something like 11 million illegal immigrants in the us that would they be getting tested? They can't stop working
  87. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

Oh they be fucked ,but the dawg will keep arguing about masks don't work and its only old people lol
  88. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

Fucking stupid media fearmongering, I seen a graph that told me deaths in the us are the same as usual despite over 260,000 people have died in the us alone ,why are people worried it only affects old people. Coronavirus-ravaged America is bracing for a disastrous new spike in cases in the wake...
  89. south of heaven

Boxing Tyson vs Jones Jnr

It wasn't good , Jones just kept tying up was fully aware it wouldn't be there glory days but... it look liked tyson did want to fight .
  90. south of heaven

They would of had to thrown a punch to KO
  91. south of heaven

Well I'm glad I didn't have great expectations
  92. south of heaven

Nope about to walk out
  93. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

Going to make a wild assumption here but could it be possible even if hospitals are not at full capacity it can still be a total nightmare
  94. south of heaven

Meh went to a pub cold drink what else to do in 42 degrees heat
  95. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

One smaller hospital in North Texas said it was at 120% capacity before Thanksgiving
  96. south of heaven

Would not mind going to a pub for a few to watch, I know its an exhibition fight but they were 2 of my favourites, couldn't sleep last night so I put fight night on using Robert Duran and just kept knocking mundine out will never get sick of that
  97. south of heaven

Anybody Vape?

I know @BEAST MODE loves to gape
  98. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

99. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

100. south of heaven

Coronavirus.

our government is all right, got nice parks ,a lot of services to help people far from perfect but we not like north Korea or China, Although those oppressive tyrants did ask people to wear a mask, and tried to help businesses during these times , and that fucking Medicare how dare they let us...