• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Search results

1. Moedogg

Other News Source JAC four year deal

Hope you guys don't land him lol...
  2. Moedogg

News Fox sports 20 bold predictions for 2021- Bulldogs to make the eight

Arch rivals to clash in historic GF, Sharks to get the spoon: 20 BOLD predictions for 2021 NRL season It is a little over three months out from the start of the 2021 NRL Telstra Premiership race and diehard fans will already be dreaming up different scenarios of how the season pans out. Eight...
  3. Moedogg

Other News Source JAC four year deal

Every time D - Voice posts a cryptic message
  4. Moedogg

News Benji Marshall, Hull FC deal: Super League club tables NRL star monster deal

Wow... turning down close to a million to remain. Easiest money he would've ever made.
  5. Moedogg

News And in Hungarian politics...

6. Moedogg

News And in Hungarian politics...

Lol. Reminds me of the pastor of a US mega church who preached against Homosexuality and same sex marriage but got caught and admitted to having sex with a gay prostitute and taking meth. He underwent counciling and started a new church.
  7. Moedogg

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

He's terrible. Not worth the huge coin he's on....
  8. Moedogg

Official Joseph Suaalii signs 2 year deal at the roosters.

I've never ever in my life read news about the Roosters having Salary Cap pressure.... Tigers,Bulldogs and now Panthers after just making the GF.... but the Roosters... Never!
  9. Moedogg

News Benji Marshall, Hull FC deal: Super League club tables NRL star monster deal

700k to play against inferior opposition for a couple of months is a great deal. Especially when your mates the head coach! Don't even have to train that hard. Even if he finds an NRL club, he's not guaranteed a FG spot. Would he rather earn 140k playing Canterbury Cup or 700k playing ESL?
  10. Moedogg

Opinion Where does our forward pack rank?

Im basing its off last years performance. Maybe my judgement is a bit unfair, hopefully Barrett can get the best out of them but I do reckon we a leader in the pack.
  11. Moedogg

Yep. Hoping Barret can get the best out of them... we definitely need a big preseason like Penriths.
  12. Moedogg

Yeah I saw that... what a prick.. Lol
  13. Moedogg

Have you got some mail on Klemmer that we don't know about ? Please share..... That lineup actually looks much better and is on par with some of the other teams..
  14. Moedogg

Name your favourite in each of these sports

NRL: Bulldogs EPL: Nil NBA: Nil NFL: No idea MLB: No fucking clue NBL: No idea A-League: nah AFL: Hahahaha Big Bash League: Haven't followed for years Tennis: Nope MMA: Only on Xbox Boxing: Joshua
  15. Moedogg

Rumour Home sick

Yeah starting to warm up to the idea of having Klemmer back. Just don't like the look of our forward pack for next year, they will be easily dominated when we face the likes of Panthers, Roosters and Raiders.
  16. Moedogg

He has been underwhelming every time he plays....the only good thing he has done of late was iron out Farrah...
  17. Moedogg

Boxing Tyson vs Jones Jnr

Until he cops a stray punch from Tyson and it would be lights out.
  18. Moedogg

News Buzz: Why Penrith can’t keep all its kids, the trouble with Corey Norman’s big win, where will Josh Addo-Carr land?

Yeah,the more I think about it, i reckon JAC isn't coming over. He wouldn't say that stuff in the video if he was genuinely coming over..... Tbh I don't really care, if he comes over... Great! If not....then we saved cap space for a hooker, Prop and possibly a Fullback..
  19. Moedogg

To'omanga JMK Thompson RFM Jackson Elliot (Subs) Napa Hetherington Waddell Compare our pack to the rest of the teams and we don't come close. The dogs are known for having great forward packs but this forward pack is very unbulldog like.... I just don't see them holding up against other...
  20. Moedogg

Boxing Tyson vs Jones Jnr

Tyson looked good for his age. No doubt he's still got the power and would've knocked Roy Jones out who just wanted to hug Tyson.....
  21. Moedogg

Rumour Barrett and Cleary split

They're just doing their jobs, buzz Rothfield can go have another drink...
  22. Moedogg

News ‘Smart’ footballs to rule on forward passes as NRL plans to revolutionise how games are officiated

There are bigger issues affecting the game today than forward passes....sort out the corrupt refs that determine the outcome of games...
  23. Moedogg

Bupa finally wins another premiership

Great result! So happy for him!
  24. Moedogg

Thanks for the updates.
  25. Moedogg

Greg Norman

No idea but the look on his face says he's struggling with the extra weight..
  26. Moedogg

Greg Norman

27. Moedogg

Hopefully he bows out with a win.
  28. Moedogg

News Seibolds new digs

It's Bobcat
  29. Moedogg

News Every NRL team’s draw ranked from easiest to hardest

No but he most definitely won't be pulling on the Melbourne jersey.
  30. Moedogg

Uninvited guest

Next time, if he returns... leave on the TV with looping replays of this year's games. guarantee, he won't bother you again.
  31. Moedogg

News Every NRL team’s draw ranked from easiest to hardest

That's tough. Realistically we'll be lucky to be 1/4. Hopefully it takes time for Melbourne to gel without Smith.
  32. Moedogg

News Bulldogs Dilemma: Which NSW gun to target?

Buying JAC to play FB is too much of a risk. I reckon he'll still come anyway if we don't him the FB job.
  33. Moedogg

News Jack Hetherington wants to bring some aggression to the dog house.

Nothing wrong with aggression but I'll settle for competent tackling.
  34. Moedogg

News Fresh charges laid against Jack De Belin, as magistrate offers sentencing discount.

Maybe someone just got into her head and ill advised her and she was probably just dumb enough to go with it without properly assessing how things might unfold.
  35. Moedogg

News Fresh charges laid against Jack De Belin, as magistrate offers sentencing discount.

Maybe someone just got into her head and ill advised her and she was probably just dumb enough to go with it without properly assessing how things might unfold.
  36. Moedogg

A 3 wheeler that goes tuk tuk tuk tuk tuk tuk.......
  37. Moedogg

News Bulldogs Dilemma: Which NSW gun to target?

Sharks offered 620k a season.... are these journalists just making up figures after they read we offered 800k per season in another article? I thought our offer was 400k per season which works out to 800k over 2 years.
  38. Moedogg

Rumour Home sick

Poor thing... he must be having those nightmares again.
  39. Moedogg

Rumour Home sick

The coaching staff and management or players?
  40. Moedogg

Rumour Home sick

Yeah tell him to come and make him captain. We loved his attitude....
  41. Moedogg

Official Matt Burton to join the Bulldogs in 2022

If we take Naden or Whare off their books to free up space for Crichton maybe will they release him...
  42. Moedogg

Guys this is probably the biggest signing coup we've had in years! I don't wana speak to soon but fuck I'm excited!! The kid is extremely talented, it's like the roosters signing Fittler..
  43. Moedogg

Oh yeah babbby......!!!!!
  44. Moedogg

BENJI BECOMES BULLDOGS’ PLAN B AS SHARKS LIFELINE FADES

Marshall at 36 years of age has more creativity than Lewis and Wakeham combined. We lost so many games this year because our idiot halves didn't know how to close out a game . I see this signing as a positive..
  45. Moedogg

BULLDOGS HINT AT NEW HALVES PAIRING

Having Lewis or Wakeham play alongside Flanagan will have a negative impact on his game. Sign Marshall for 1 year and then Burton for 2022.
  46. Moedogg

Groomed as next bulldogs captain?

Elliot will be captain if he can still make the run on team 4 years from now. Hopefully our roster would have improved by then..
  47. Moedogg

Official Sea Eagles mourn the sudden passing of Keith Titmuss

Condolences to the family. May he rest in peace.
  48. Moedogg

What lesson did you learn today?

I learnt that we'll be seeing a lot more of these threads if Burton and Jac don't hurry the fuck up and sign to give us something better to talk about...
  49. Moedogg

BENJI BECOMES BULLDOGS’ PLAN B AS SHARKS LIFELINE FADES

Benji signing with us for one year gives us a greater chance of avoiding the spoon than without him.
  50. Moedogg

Other News Source JAC

Oh yeah.... I don't give a fuck... thats good enough news for me.
  51. Moedogg

News Bookmakers tip Bulldogs for NRL wooden spoon

Hahahahhaha yes. Suck shit to those who put their money on us to take out the spoon this year....
  52. Moedogg

Trent Barrett discussing the team

Back then I barely recognized David Furner when he appeared on the footy show without the tape around his head...
  53. Moedogg

Rumour Players who almost signed with the Dogs

Reading Trent Barretts interview today, he mention that he almost signed with the dogs in the late 90s before the Steelers merged. Imagine Barrett at his peak in Blue n White playing alongside Polly or Shifty! My question is.... Who else (Superstars of the day) did we come close to signing or...
  54. Moedogg

2020 State Of Origin Game 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

NSW would tear QLD and Brenko a new one with this backline. Tedesco JAC Staggs Mitchell Cotric Wighton Cleary Saifiti Cook Haas Crichton Murray Radley Paulo Finucane Yeo Papenhauzen
  55. Moedogg

I'm not sure why Freddy went with defensive centres. He shouldve picked genuine like Crichton and Lomax and blown them off the park. It's not like you're marking up against Inglis and Hodges... It's Brenko and a 2nd rower ffs..
  56. Moedogg

All Burton wants to do is play reserve grade at Penrith, that's why it's taking him so long to extend...
  57. Moedogg

Your way too early 2021 State of Origin teams?

If NSW choose genuine attacking centres they win for sure. Tedesco JAC Mitchell Crichton Turbo Wighton Cleary Saifiti Cook Haas Crichton Murray Radley Paulo Finucane Turbo Papenhauzen
  58. Moedogg

If you were picking the Australian team who would be the Halfback & Hooker?

Anyone of the above as long as Fittler isn't coach.
  59. Moedogg

Opinion Payne Haas

Freddy said he wants to coach again in the NRL  :tearsofjoy:
  60. Moedogg

News Sauaso Sue signs 2 year deal with Knights

Good luck to the guy.
  61. Moedogg

Sutton not allowing NSW in the game
  62. Moedogg

Opinion Brian Kelly

Nsw so fucking relaxed. QLD are a try away from winning and this game.
  63. Moedogg

Eddrick Lee and Brenko hardly tested. If only NSW picked genuine centre's like Crichton or Lomax who can create space for their winger...
  64. Moedogg

Bring JAC into the fucking game.
  65. Moedogg

Bring on Papenhauzen.... oh that's right, Nathan Brown got picked.
  66. Moedogg

Furgo or jac

No to Fergo. Just terrible.
  67. Moedogg

I reckon QLD are much stronger with Allan at the back and Holmes on the wing. Xavier Coates isn't ready.
  68. Moedogg

Cronulla Sharks set to throw veteran Bulldog NRL lifeline

We said the same thing about Ennis. Next minute..... Premiership ring.
  69. Moedogg

Iverson and Compton Fuatimau

That must be their sister...
  70. Moedogg

Hoops: Can we cut the fairytales, Cam? The Storm cheated and got caught. The End.

Does he talk about the secret payments he received to renovate his home? If you're not going to talk about the controversial stuff than there's no point writing the book.... nobody cares about you and Cronks relationship....
  71. Moedogg

Bulldogs "Player of the decade" for every decade since 1980?

80s- Mortimer 90s- Lamb 2000s - Patten 2010s- Tolman by default since he played in every one of those years..
  72. Moedogg

Opinion If rugby league was a world sport where would Australia rank?

If Rugby League was popular there just like Cricket is popular in India then yes they would be number 1 hands down.
  73. Moedogg

Opinion If rugby league was a world sport where would Australia rank?

USA would still suck just like they suck at soccer compared to the small South American countries. There's more to it than just being able to produce good athletes....
  74. Moedogg

Legless man in a wheelchair causes chaos in a Newcastle mall

I was anticipating that he would punch the guy at the end in the balls and ride out...
  75. Moedogg

News Storm legend Cameron Smith drops another hint about NRL playing future

If he signs on for one year at the Titans and they somehow manage win the comp then hands down he is the GOAT..
  76. Moedogg

Other News Source JAC

Mcguire must be such an asshole that players don't wana play under him.
  77. Moedogg

News Origin 3 Full capacity

So Ch9 is complaining about Rabs, John's, Gould and the Ch9 technical team that aren't allowed into QLD unless they quarantine for 14 days... so what's going to happen? Are they just going to do a live cross from a studio in Sydney? You'd think that they'd have some technicians based in QLD...
  78. Moedogg

"We make semis. We play top four and we're knocking on the door of winning comps."

I've been following the dogs since the early 90s and I can say that this is officially the worst era (2017-2020) as a fan. Hopefully it ends and we get back to our best.
  79. Moedogg

Opinion Centre targets for 2022

We need to find another Willie Tonga or Jmoz.
  80. Moedogg

Other News Source JAC

Smith probably didn't want to be be at the dogs, certainly played like it.
  81. Moedogg

Social Media Bryce Cartwright

No means no..
  82. Moedogg

Loss of Smith, Montoya & Holland

best game I've seen him play, his kick returns and hit ups in general were awesome...
  83. Moedogg

and George Rose.
  84. Moedogg

Must be either Gagai or Tupou...
  85. Moedogg

Opinion Josh Mansour

Great.... more than likely that Mansour will be coming over now since this thread has just jinxed everything..
  86. Moedogg

Official Reimis Smith to the Storm

All the best to Reimis.
  87. Moedogg

We need to sign some gamebreakers

Hazem wouldve scored that try for sure! Not the most athletic winger but a very good instinctive winger...
  88. Moedogg

Your Origin Game 3 teams?

QLD please pick the same team......
  89. Moedogg

Your Origin Game 3 teams?

Gutherson still can't get on the outside of his man to give Addo-Carr space.... would like to see Stephen Crichton replace Gutherson.
  90. Moedogg

2020 State Of Origin Game 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Take nothing away from Cleary but let us be reminded that he was kicking to a back 3 of Holmes, Sami and Coates compared to the others in the past who had to kick to the best ever positional fullback in the game...
  91. Moedogg

News Benji Marshall Bulldogs chances and asking price

Fuck... Can't believe the tigers have had more recent premiship success than us..