• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Search results

1. flamebouyant

Other News Source JAC four year deal

Imagine him being the hughest paid player in super league at his age!!! Fucking lol
  2. flamebouyant

News New recruit Jack Hetherington opens up on joining a proud list of Bulldogs enforcers

Im pretty sure that was one of bullfrogs quotes back in the day.
  3. flamebouyant

2021 jerseys

Why is Laundys in black on the home jersey?
  4. flamebouyant

Your round 1 team

But Burton is contracted to another team and you named him?
  5. flamebouyant

Boat licence

You got it!! Hahaha
  6. flamebouyant

Official Dogs preseason begins

Great to hear that Okunbour has been ripping in, and the Ferris is very impressed with his work ethic.
  7. flamebouyant

Boat licence

A recreational boat licence is a piece of piss to get. Here in QLD at least, its just a written exam about basic stuff. Port and starboard, tides etc etc. Where do you live though? And what is the boat for? People here in north QLD decide the must have a boat, and then realise 20 knot...
  8. flamebouyant

Official Devontai Seumanutafa Leaves Bulldogs

Yeah same. Apparently a beast in the gym, but that doesn't always translate to the football field, and I rarely heard of his feats there.
  9. flamebouyant

News Are the Bulldogs on their way to buying a premiership?

Totally agree. I can't believe I finished reading that load of horse shit!!! "Worst kept secret"? Everyone knew we wanted Burton!! It wasn't a fucking secret. "Buying a premiership"??? Hello motherfucker, everyone is still tipping us for the spoon next year. We bought a few good player, as yoy...
  10. flamebouyant

News Waddell to thrive under Barrett

Exactly. Yes its a 17 man game, but you start your best 13. RFM was our best forward last year, there is no way he is relegated. Especially for a sometimes reserve backrower from manly. Im not suggesting Waddell is crap, but I think all of our new "fringe" first graders signed really need to...
  11. flamebouyant

Totally agree.
  12. flamebouyant

Definitely looks that way. I like it, especially given the way the game has gone the past few years. The 6 again killed us this year, and I think an agile pack with a few big boppers is the way forward.
  13. flamebouyant

How much better was that interview after they cut all of zaps questions out!! Haha On a serious note though, he sounds committed, and he could actually turn out to be a very good buy. Im liking that Baz has brought in some agile forwards with some footwork and pace. Perhaps RFM is destined for...
  14. flamebouyant

News Bulldogs Dilemma: Which NSW gun to target?

Sure, but he is way too talented to just become a utility. He has to have a starting spot in our spine for years to come. And with Burton and Flanagan on the books long term, he has to be our fb!
  15. flamebouyant

Uninvited guest

Channel Hansel and gretel!
  16. flamebouyant

He is a spine player though mate. He clearly struggles defensively at centre, and he would be wasted on the wing.
  17. flamebouyant

News 2022 vision: Why Burton signing fits Dogs' long-term plan

Absolutely. And to be honest I'd rather he be the one that does all the public speaking, and the board just concentrate on the behind the scenes stuff.
  18. flamebouyant

That leaves averilo without a position. We need to keep him at all costs.
  19. flamebouyant

Can you say that in Spanish like a taco commercial please?
  20. flamebouyant

Official Matt Burton to join the Bulldogs in 2022

Which the NRL have already said is a restriction of trade. Like I said, penrif are only just starting to show the fruits of their efforts in development, but they have produced fuck all stars for a long time as well. I think there is also a lot of good luck involved too. Lets just say the next...
  21. flamebouyant

Let's not forget the past 17 years they have been bog average as well. Didn't see them complaining about not being compensated then, its only now because they are successful.
  22. flamebouyant

Thats just not going to happen though. You have the biggest catchment area, so naturally you develop more players. But then look at a successful club like Melbourne, their juniors are developed by the Falcons in the Qcup I believe, so where would this leave them? They have no local juniors, so...
  23. flamebouyant

I get that development clubs want to be compensated, but fuck me, they act like the players that are poached would be nothing without them. As if they don't have any natural ability, its all coaching and development. What a load shit.
  24. flamebouyant

Opinion Trent Barrett

What? A coach T Bag??? Lol
  25. flamebouyant

Rumour Home sick

He can fuck right off!! I never want to see that fucking sook a bulldogs gersey as long as I live.
  26. flamebouyant

Its in the kuranda post too............ :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  27. flamebouyant

You fucking beauty!!!! About bloody time. Well done Baz, and welcome to the best football club in Australia Mr. Matt Burton!!!
  28. flamebouyant

BULLDOGS HINT AT NEW HALVES PAIRING

A winger like JAC you mean.
  29. flamebouyant

Maybe Barrett doesn't see him as a fb anyway. Time will tell i guess.
  30. flamebouyant

Averilo is the most likely, but as @Papa Joe said, Averil really needs to be our Rockstar fb as far as I'm concerned.
  31. flamebouyant

Totally agree mate.
  32. flamebouyant

Who is this daylight character you mention?
  33. flamebouyant

Groomed as next bulldogs captain?

The things he has been in trouble for are just immature mistakes that young men make on the piss. He didn't hurt anybody, damage property, touch up a minor etc etc. So surely they are forgiveable indiscretions. Im not saying that Elliot will be our future captain, that is completely up to...
  34. flamebouyant

So if we can't use a football player as captain, then who else???
  35. flamebouyant

Ok, but he is hardly a blight on society. Comparibly, Lodge was a captaincy candidate under Seibold. Need I say more.
  36. flamebouyant

He has done one thing wrong. No body was hurt, nobody was charged, and it was at a private function behind closed doors, yet you write him off? What about the constant hard work he does within the community? One blemish and you deem him a liability. Wow.
  37. flamebouyant

News High performance coach discusses first week

Really? Im completely calm. I simply answered your question.
  38. flamebouyant

They have both been in and around the fg team for 2 years now, and Ogden was a starting prop for a good part of the year, so yes, I suppose I am. Are you suggesting Hetherington is?
  39. flamebouyant

Naturally the best team starts, but the suggestion that a fringe first grader Newby starts ahead of established players, with only a week of training gone, is a little ridiculous.
  40. flamebouyant

Agreed. In any case, I'm sure that Ogden and Toomaga will prove their worth.
  41. flamebouyant

Its our halves that have lacked the skills, not our forwards. Ogden was one of the few highlights for me this year, so Hetherington starts off the bench for mine.
  42. flamebouyant

I think thats pretty harsh judgement to be honest. Both were very good last year. Players like Hetherington, Waddell, Stimson etc really have no place in the team without first proving themselves. I will be pretty unimpressed if Barrett plays favourites and starts hetherington straight up. The...
  43. flamebouyant

How do you figure that regarding Ogden? He started plenty of games from the mid year on.
  44. flamebouyant

News Bookmakers tip Bulldogs for NRL wooden spoon

Wow. I thought they would be a lot higher!!!
  45. flamebouyant

News Bookmakers tip Bulldogs for NRL wooden spoon

When are the odds for top 8 coming out? Thats what I'm more interested in. I shall be placing a few dollars on us for that. I hope its its at the complete other end of the scale.
  46. flamebouyant

News Its the Bulldogs and not the Panthers who are Getting Raided

Hahahahahahahajahaha well played sir! Well played.
  47. flamebouyant

2020 State Of Origin Game 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Bellamy just keeps on doing what he does. No doubt injuries played the biggest part in his origin debut though. Im happy for him. I was one of his fans when he was with us. He does have skills, he was just inconsistent.
  48. flamebouyant

Only the look. Certainly not ability!!
  49. flamebouyant

Fuck yeah im salty! I'm like the dead sea right now. Don't try and tell me that you wouldn't feel the same in my shoes either. Yes, but he did nothing for the rest of series. Sutton should have won the award. And if NSW had have won, Cleary would probably have got it, but he was poor in game 1...
  50. flamebouyant

Yes, but he did nothing for the rest of series.
  51. flamebouyant

HahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaHHHHhahahHHhahahahHHahahHHHahahahahahahhahahahahaHHhahahahahHahHHhahHahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhaahhaahahha Munster man of the series. He was knocked the fuck out after 2 mins in game two.
  52. flamebouyant

100% Queensland were the better team, we were shit. But the ref gave them a leg up all night. The JAC incident should have been a penalty try, and Grant should have been sin binned for holding ont the leg for 10 mins.
  53. flamebouyant

Clear as day. Except for that dumb c*** video ref. He just sounds like a bumbling fucking idiot.
  54. flamebouyant

Im so fucking pissed off right now!! What a joke.
  55. flamebouyant

You cheating bunch of c***!!!!!!!!!!! How fucking long can you hold on to a players leg 10m out from your line, to be a sin bin??!!!!
  56. flamebouyant

What a load of shot!! 100% JAC scores!!!
  57. flamebouyant

How the fuck was that not a sin bin offence by Grant????????? Fuck you cheating c*** Sutton.
  58. flamebouyant

Yep, Sutton is a fucking queenslander!!!!
  59. flamebouyant

We are fucking cooked. Game over.
  60. flamebouyant

So what do we all put this half time scoreline down to? QLD were just better? NSW have been average? Or Sutton is a corrupt fucking c***???
  61. flamebouyant

Sutton is just a cheating c***! That Cunster move on Cleary was not fucking way in this world a penalty!! It should have gone against him!
  62. flamebouyant

That was fucking disgraceful. How the fuck does qld get a penalty for Munster pushing Cleary in the face while lying on his back??? Fucking corrupt c*** ref!!!
  63. flamebouyant

Jai Arrow, you are a fucking DOG c***!!!!!
  64. flamebouyant

Is now the moment we see if JAC can play fb??????????
  65. flamebouyant

Does Branko with a mustache in a qld gersey remind you of gene miles???
  66. flamebouyant

Crowding???????????? Fucking seriously
  67. flamebouyant

Crowding???????????? Fucking seriously??????
  68. flamebouyant

Text book copy of last week so far!
  69. flamebouyant

Rumour Jarryd Hayne

8s your lil birdie on the crack pipe? Come on, you can tell us. We are all friends here.
  70. flamebouyant

News Bulldogs eye Panther as hunt resumes for Foxx

Yeah for sure. Or maybe the NRLol should pay for it??...
  71. flamebouyant

The trouble is there is never a perfect solution. Penrith have a substantial advantage due to their catchment area, whereas a team like the Rorters have very few juniors, but a massive Mexican hat! So if you give all of these dispensations to the teams with lots of juniors, then it massively...
  72. flamebouyant

Fucking awesome post mate! Welcome to our forum. Hope you guys some laughs out of it. Tough one missing out on the trophy this year. I was barracking for your boys too. Always like an underdog, and I simply hate Melbourne too. We desperately need some quality players to improve what has been a...
  73. flamebouyant

I really like the flow that the Laundys logo gives it. Itbreaks up the straight lines nicely.
  74. flamebouyant

I might even buy a new jersey this year if it looks like the mens training jersey.
  75. flamebouyant

News Brent Naden enters rehab

Cant really fault either of them for it though. At least he is seeking help.
  76. flamebouyant

News Brent Naden enters rehab

More like they knew he had a problem so they dropped him. Then he saught help.
  77. flamebouyant

Rumour Oil/Inside Information/Prediction - Consolidated Thread

The trouble with rumours is that its easy enough to make one up. If it then comes true then that person claims he always knew, and that he has the inside scoop. Just because you guess and get it right, doesnt mean you "knew".
  78. flamebouyant

Rumour 3 Penrith players to belmore

QUOTE="Vlasnik, post: 3879861, member: 16824"] He spent a considerable amount of time this past season on the sidelines through injury, so your statement falls apart right there, he did have a decent contract season where he raised a few eyebrows and got the Warriors and Dragons interested, but...
  79. flamebouyant

Elliot was fantastic this year. He seems to have got the silly errors out of his game and gave away very few penalties. Your holding onto the past.
  80. flamebouyant

What a load of shite. Elliot is many peoples scapegoat, but he is a quality player who is only getting better.
  81. flamebouyant

NAPA & HETHRINGTON

Do you honestly think that Napa and Hetherington will start ahead of Ogden and Thomson????? No chance.
  82. flamebouyant

Dwz going out of his way , good read

Nice one Dallin!!! Goodon you for having the humility to recognise a fan and show your not above us all.
  83. flamebouyant

How much have we really improved the roster?

We have signed Leinu?
  84. flamebouyant

Opinion Payne Haas

The broncos would have to want to release him, and he would want to leave. Pipe dream.
  85. flamebouyant

Opinion Centre targets for 2022

A super athletic half is a far more likely chance of cutting at fb then a winger mate.
  86. flamebouyant

Its true, he may not, but how does anyone know if JAC will cut it as a fb either?!
  87. flamebouyant

Fuck me, what a beast!! Thats some big weight for a 19 year old!
  88. flamebouyant

And he is available as of the end of next year.
  89. flamebouyant

While I do agree, there seems to be fuck all to no chance we are getting Smith or Grant, so that does leave us with any other hooker options of the same calibre and price tag. So im not expecting us to need to spend 800k + on a hooker any time soon. We have a potential fb in Averilo who is on...