• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Search results

1. T

Fox Sports Cameron McInnes

Poor mcinness , no aggression , just lazy defence , with souths strolling over with ease just before
  2. T

I'm not after mammoth dollars': Foran keen to stay with Bulldogs

You've nailed it Sam walker, brought him up months ago. Staines as well.
  3. T

News 'No scattergun approach': Cashed-up Dogs happy to wait for key targets

But that's my point, with Harry grant and brandon Smith these guys are very noticeable
  4. T

We could go hard for this 17 year old kid that's south's are trying to sign. Apparently from Saturday( his birthday) he can field offers from rival clubs, hence why the bunnies are desperately lined him up to sign a contract on Saturday so they are not done over at the 11th hour... Give the kid...
  5. T

Big wraps on walters, I need to watch him more closely.
  6. T

I've rarely seen Jmk miss a tackle to be honest. We need strike power from the 9, not more of the same we currently have.
  7. T

Yeah I tend to agree with you Jacko should go to superleague, love the guy, but the other bloke finucane is still killing it.
  8. T

What do you think of milford? He's pretty quick off the mark,good leg speed?
  9. T

Not a big fan of this fella. Looks like he plays in a dinner suit, when I've watched him
  10. T

Furthermore,would you keep tolman ? Just for arguments sake?
  11. T

Well if that's the case maybe we should start looking at some touch footie players that's a fast game too right Our ceo has this one covered.
  12. T

I would give him 500k Without him, we look like a rabble. No need to lose the only experienced player in the halves right now. No need to play hard ball, if you want him, pay him 500k, whats the point of buying the cotrics, lafais of the world if our other younger halves cannot produce...
  13. T

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield BIRD TO THE DOGS

Ok ill put lewis back in .. Hows that sound to you now?
  14. T

1.hoppa 2.dwz 3.cotric 4.averillo 5.meaney 6.milford 7.foran
  15. T

News Adam Elliot on Inside The NRL

No big loss if he goes. We are winning without him now.
  16. T

Social Media Adam Elliot

He has only been our best player for the last few games in a contract year. Similar to last contract time was also our best forward. Cannot consistently be good for a good period of time. Time for him to go, remember he cost us big time on mad monday
  17. T

No Source Bryce Cartwright

You don't lose the skills and flair that bryce has, maybe a mental thing, but in terms of creativity and x factor on his day better than CHN..
  18. T

No Source Bryce Cartwright

Stranger thinks have happened. Read somewhere John Cartwright was joining barrett as his assistant so who knows
  19. T

3-2-1 Bulldogs vs Knights

Rfm Foran Lewis
  20. T

Other News Source Michael Oldfield

Those dirty vikings are having a big crack at him as well
  21. T

I'm hearing jac is not going to south's
  22. T

No Source Matt Burton

Go for ash Taylor on the cheap
  23. T

Opinion Sione Katoa

Time to give biondi odo a crack now, carnt be any worse than wakeham
  24. T

Opinion Sione Katoa

Like the way he played. For completeness and improvement with his speed he needs to be jolly on the spot when there is a break just like baa did, and Luke patten Case in point foran break in the first half, with meaneys pace * but no awareness should have been under the post for the 4 pointer
  25. T

Official Round 11 - Bulldogs vs Knights - Discussion Thread

I have always been critical of cogger, but I must say impressed me in at hooker a few weeks back, his defence was very strong ..maybe another corey hughes if given the chance
  26. T

News Bachelorette to Belmore: High-profile pub barons pour millions into Bulldogs

Sidesteps are betters than excuses dinkum cause that's all I've heard from you,during your kennel days and or as many of us believe on here, " the spin doctor for the board" "When your good at making excuses it's hard to excel in anything else"
  27. T

News Bachelorette to Belmore: High-profile pub barons pour millions into Bulldogs

The jury is still out, doubt he will be around much longer
  28. T

Yeah your right. Wooden spooners.... 2 x woodenspoons by 2021? Is that the goal? Or 2 x ptemierships by 2022?
  29. T

Sure thing mate, like they were looking for a new coach and players ... laughable , they got manhandled by the powerbrokers that's what happened
  30. T

Opinion Just cancel the season and hand Roosters the title!

So he is work 5m a year in the superleague And over 90% less in the NRL...ok
  31. T

Absolutely it was the EGM threat that got those dinosaurs moving.
  32. T

Very selective quote there my friend you have highlighted Stick to point, you and natboy flexing muscles today as if egm or threat of it was non existent,which is utter garbage so spare us the bravado
  33. T

Luck I carnt open it on the phone app. Everyone is happy about what is going on, yet you and natboy wanted to joke about the egm today as if nothing was happening in the background pre all the announcements which is absolute hogwash
  34. T

You guys would still have Dean pay coaching and continue with excuses about your 9 pillars and the reasoning about pandemics and still we were the only club without a major sponsor. Spare me your bravado...
  35. T

And at a time when we all need to stick together we get the great divide by the big 3 on here pumping their chests out for some minor wins off the field, but funnily enough the ignorance that nothing was happening behind the scenes. Good one fellas, stay complacent
  36. T

Prove me otherwise brother Anderson's were out the door if they didn't act, oh and PS still could be
  37. T

News Canterbury’s off-contract stars will use next 10 games to impress new coach Trent Barrett

He wan dynamic tonight, every one of his tackles hurt, every one of his runs were dominate, and now has developed ball playing
  38. T

News Canterbury’s off-contract stars will use next 10 games to impress new coach Trent Barrett

We need to get finucane back home. What a player, and has developed a passing game too.
  39. T

The laundys could get fifitas mum to run a venue at a fair salary of say 500k per year....
  40. T

Great news backed by a leagues club and now a hotel mogul. Brown paper bags, guess the leagues club could buy a venue or 2 from the laundys at * fair value* right ....................
  41. T

So sponsor is best mates with Trent barrett Guess barrett has already paid for himself.
  42. T

Opinion Reimis Smith is the Worst

Like Montoya, one breakout season then nothing
  43. T

News Bulldogs finally land major sponsor as Harawira-Naera joins Raiders

Why doesn't the cat want to play against us? What is the reason?
  44. T

News Bulldogs finally land major sponsor as Harawira-Naera joins Raiders

Road trip to Newcastle......what could possibly go wrong?? With new sponsorship in the balance. Maybe we should forfeit this road trip
  45. T

Replacements for CHN ?

He will fit right in then with this current lot
  46. T

Club statement on CHN release

Amateur hour. Both back or both released..... Bring on Gus
  47. T

Opinion Isaiah Papali'i

It's actually 1.1M was corrected from 1.25M on nrl360 last week by i think Peter badel
  48. T

Official Trent Barrett to coach the Bulldogs for the next three seasons

Yeah reackon the coach might have to put the boots on to fix our halves problems, prob fitter than foz
  49. T

News Harawira-Naera reportedly released

What about okunbut
  50. T

Phark him, lets show him how it feels to be lining up with mounties every week. Goodness sake for once, lets just stay rock solid on this one. We do this, it will stop averillo or anyone else asking for a release in the future. The buck must stop now
  51. T

Need to keep this flog at all costs
  52. T

And what a phucking nightmare Laughing stock
  53. T

Oliver Gildart

Need a big bastard at prop You can sign all the speed you like in the backing Fact of matter our forwards are powder puffs bar thomo and toomaga. We need a couple of big bastards Walmesly and Russell packer
  54. T

Then we should not make a play for bird phark em Give us milford then not a crock
  55. T

With the game so much faster and exolosive now these guys will be getting injured even more regularly...look at the roosters and cowboys for example. Massive risk , pangai Jr or hass for me
  56. T

WHY BRITISH BULLDOG WASN’T A FAN OF BARRETT

Nrl 360 Recommend we get pangai Jr , mciness and burton
  57. T

Kent just said dogs should go to the broncos tell them we want pangai jnr pay some freight and that way you can keep fifita. Forget bird
  58. T

Well this is simple, dogs to drag this out to after august 3, then raiders can suck a dick
  59. T

Phuck Oldfield Go hard for the milf
  60. T

Bird was a class player 4 years ago. No thanks, milford please, his kicking game when on is the best in the nrl.
  61. T

Team next week

Lewis needs to play for 80mins
  62. T

News Why Trent Barrett is ready to be Canterbury Bulldog’s next coach

I'd there going to be a blow for blow expose' in the media. Need to get some popcorn tomm.
  63. T

Hooper: Fuming Dog demands immediate release after ‘car crash’ attempt to woo him back

Simple, let him rot in reserve grade, until he changes his attitude. Let's get this one right, we didn't with klemmer and mason and barba
  64. T

No Source Tom Starling

Benji is all class. Rather him than green Benji could go another 2 years easy
  65. T

DRAGONS SWAP ?

Good insight
  66. T

News Cotric deal still doesn’t solve Dogs’ big issue as $2.5m door opens for Raiders raid

Need a big prop walmseley ,our fowards are cats barring thommo and toomaga
  67. T

News Why Barrett appointment could influence Harawira-Naera future.

Quickly someone run to Krispy Kremes
  68. T

DRAGONS SWAP ?

The game is evolving, we need fast strong and skilful players. Dufty, speed step good pass Milford, best kicking game performance by anyone this year, had the ball on a string. Speed, step and strong Cotric, speed, step extra strong ChN - must keep at all costs. Walmsley, the UK s version...
  69. T

News NRL legend Ben Elias blasts Canterbury Bulldogs’ Board for broken promises

And here we go again round and round in circles, we all need to unite ffs
  70. T

Opinion Sponsor

NO, Not if the khourys are waving some paperwork with 100 signatures at them....
  71. T

Opinion We need Phil Gould as the coaching director

The chicken roll from Miranda and the chairman's role as well...
  72. T

What do you think opes has been doing you moron
  73. T

I think you mean, we need Phil gould as chairman.. He will take that roll
  74. T

Opinion Sponsor

Sounds like hill is aligning himself with the khoury / gould camp, for job longevity, maybe he knows something the Anderson's may not know in terms of board movement in the near future.
  75. T

Opinion Sponsor

From what i have read about this bloke, a far better option than the one in the media.
  76. T

Official Harper released to Manly immediately

The year is a write off. Let's get our house in order before we bring new recruits into this cluster phuck of a board and the many factions surrounding it. We are an embarrassment at the moment, and why give them our 2nd best forward for a player we should be able to get because he is simply...
  77. T

Ray stone

But is he a game breaker like CHN? We need to score points mate have many plodders at the moment
  78. T

Okunbor/CHN megathread

We need to be selfish and keep Chn , he is a game breaker and let's be honest he was hard done by, dont believe any prospective sponsor will frown upon him. In the respect to the other player, he must go, get rid of him not a good look
  79. T

Okunbor/CHN megathread

What about elliott mate Same shit, soonsors walked, brand damage. But we should reward him with a new contract?
  80. T

News Barrett to sign Canterbury deal... but struggling Dogs won’t get their man until 21

It doesn't mean that the ceo or the chair of the club aren't allowed to talk to the penrith players. Besides, if they had already commenced talks before the Barrett approach with the likes of crighton and Burton its fair game.
  81. T

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

He is that slow, that when you press the slow motion button on him, he's at pause ........
  82. T

Official Harper released to Manly immediately

So dumb, why swap a player we still have on contract for another couple of years to sign cotric who is off contract. What a dumb deal
  83. T

News Hooper: D-Day looms for Pay as Dogs to decide coach’s fate in next 48 hours

We could do worse, he is a master tactician that's for sure.
  84. T

News Hooper: D-Day looms for Pay as Dogs to decide coach’s fate in next 48 hours

Hypothetically if gus is advising the club, would you agree with his recommendation for coach?