1. Doggone1975

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Send this to Gus on masse
  2. Doggone1975

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

zzz... Go back to sleep.. Heroin can make you dopey
  3. Doggone1975

You can't handle someone having a different opinion without attacking them... True keyboard warrior you are... Have had dealings with you before. Toxic you are.
  4. Doggone1975

Why couldn't we straighten the attack... Is that a funny comment? Fuck wit!
  5. Doggone1975

Wake up you clown if you were happy with that rubbish you need to get your hands off it you clueless muppet... What dribble
  6. Doggone1975

Sorry fam but I can't take positives from the game I believe we let ourselves down.
  7. Doggone1975

We didn't straighten the attack.. How did side to side, work out tonight??
  8. Doggone1975

So frustrated tonight that was a shitty performance... Absolutely rudderless... Threw the remote and yelled at the kids. Fuck you dogs. ( I said sorry...... Poor remote)
  9. Doggone1975

Without Cleary... If he stays on riff 30 plus
  10. Doggone1975

Boys failed to go up the middle tonight instead they went side to side when appropriate. The coach is to blame tonight.
  11. Doggone1975

Mistakes cost us dearly tonight.. Cant mount pressure with dumb mistakes and missed tackles. So pissed off with the boys tonight you let yourselves down tonight. Back to the drawing board sexy oy Hayward to 7 no way Gould let's this game go without a wet willy in cc's ear.
  12. Doggone1975

Jac missed setting up xerri twice tonight
  13. Doggone1975

No Cleary levels the playing field but still an alpha prop short so a big lift needed and I am confident we can go on with it.
  14. Doggone1975

Pretty happy... We are impressive compared to the last 10 years. Panthers won the last gfs ffs we are fighters now.
  15. Doggone1975

Iconic NRL Teams | The Story of the 2012-14 Bulldogs

Still hurts losing 12/14 Grand finals... Been a long wait but will make it sweeter when we climb to the top and there is some light at the end of the tunnel now
  16. Doggone1975

Fitness

I don't think we fade in the last 20 minutes which has been common in the past decade
  17. Doggone1975

Fitness

We have got 100 minutes of football in us this year
  18. Doggone1975

Fitness

Massive plus in our resurgence... Our boys looked like we had gas tanks strapped to our flanks. Last few years we were a 50/30 side but we are still making 1‰ plays in the back halves. We look like a top 8 side 4 months before the end of the season ffs.
  19. Doggone1975

Rd 9 vs Tigers 3-2-1

Our completion rate 92% Our desire to be there for each other Our belief in our club/coach
  20. Doggone1975

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

The refereeing standard is far from the worst... I think she has been decent
  21. Doggone1975

Nome of the referees are up to standard... That's got nothing to do with what I said
  22. Doggone1975

To all you muppets calling a female referee a bitch pull your heads in. I'm so disappointed in the lack of respect especially with the media coverage of violence against women. So pissed off at the kennel for that.
  23. Doggone1975

I think it will be a tight game
  24. Doggone1975

Incredible Turnaround in Defence

I'm scared to get my hopes up
  25. Doggone1975

Exactly this the fitness had been a massive factor... Look at the fox ffs what a beast
  26. Doggone1975

I know it's early but if this trajectory continues I hope we can have him as our coach for many years to come like Bellamy... Like I said if.
  27. Doggone1975

News The young gun “with the world at his feet”

If he's not signed elsewhere... Would be a shame
  28. Doggone1975

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

We meet in Newcastle in 6 weeks Friday night game.. I hope we are even better and belt them in their backyard
  29. Doggone1975

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Butchered a try late in the game fox would have been away but xerri has been very tough
  30. Doggone1975

Go hard in the 2nd half boys we have next week off no excuse not to win this one we are the better side
  31. Doggone1975

We need to get the basics right today... Keep mistakes down, tackle hard and have an 80 % completion rate
  32. Doggone1975

I get excited every week

I think we're the stronger side
  33. Doggone1975

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Fucking fearless alright and deadly accurate with his timing when jumping... Really looked like our fullback
  34. Doggone1975

His slowness creates holes in our defense so it's a much better option to have taffe in at hb and Tracey at fb
  35. Doggone1975

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Unfair on the boys tonight they put it on the line and should have won... Fact
  36. Doggone1975

Done by south's by 4 points and storm by 2. We beat Newcastle and have the bye.
  37. Doggone1975

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Thanks for making the post.. The key to our push for the top 8 imho
  38. Doggone1975

Wow what a ride... Blow for blow against a slightly complacent storm side. Tracey at fullback was sharp as... Has to be fullback with taffe to replace Hutchison if we are to bloom. Fucking gutsiest game in a long time.
  39. Doggone1975

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Personal would have kept critter at centre but keen to give him 80 minutes on hopefully a dry track to see what the kid can do... I am happy to watch it unfold
  40. Doggone1975

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Alot of new players and combinations this year. I was sceptical of taafe at FB but have been enjoying his work and looming around looking for a support play. Would like to how he goes at 7
  41. Doggone1975

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Maybe injuries in certain positions will see a reshuffle of sorts
  42. Doggone1975

A wins a win

Interestingly who is out fullback next week? I would have Fb tracey W Jac and kiraz C xerri and critter Burton and sexy
  43. Doggone1975

A wins a win

I know there were some negatives but look at the points we are scoring... 30 points with 83% completion with a small forward pack. We lost to south's by 4 points and belted the titans. Ffs enjoy the win
  44. Doggone1975

A wins a win

Somewhere in the middle perhaps.. I'm choosing to suck on a bottle of bourbon and be happy with a win, not sucking on my thumb in a foetal position. Hope your night gets better mate.
  45. Doggone1975

A wins a win

That first half was phenomenol and second half was putrid end of story. Our coach and players weren't exactly high fiving but there was improvement and we got the 2 points.
  46. Doggone1975

A wins a win

11 men for like 11 minutes and we also lost our fb and stuck with a dud hb
  47. Doggone1975

A wins a win

Just been on fb giving It to the salty roosters fan... Had my fun for the night cause that second half almost sent me to hospital with a heart attack
  48. Doggone1975

A wins a win

We also lost a spine player and plenty of injuries and hia's
  49. Doggone1975

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

And who replaces him next week.... I think his support play is up there I am warming to him at fullback
  50. Doggone1975

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Big lmao to all you negative nancies of late. To all you glass half full dogs supporters ENJOY YOUR NIGHT
  51. Doggone1975

This has to be the catalyst for sexy time
  52. Doggone1975

Opinion Blake Taffee

Not really... Was pretty predicable and not exactly elusive. Pretty sound under the ball but was owned like a bitch in the tackles but the whole 17 failed to bend the line.
  53. Doggone1975

Thanks for the constructive criticism instead of being a cry baby about losing... We were in the hunt and will continue to improve
  54. Doggone1975

Official Ciraldo on Addo Carr return

Exactly and gives Tracey another week in first grade to up his fitness.
  55. Doggone1975

Rd 3 vs Titans 3-2-1

3-my patience 2-my trusty bottle of wild turkey 1-8 years of shit
  56. Doggone1975

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

To all the king kiraz doubters though shall stumble as thou would be tacklers fall away
  57. Doggone1975

Opinion What could have been?

The you joined the kennel and we all fit into the little car
  58. Doggone1975

Critta to FB

I think xerri needs to play first grade preferably centre.... That leaves Fb tracey W Jac and kiraz C xerri and critter 5/8 burton 7 sexton I think this a great 1 to 7 Hard to leave Wilson out
  59. Doggone1975

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

I hoe we get some big boppers soon. They ran the ball 70 plus meters in a set a few times
  60. Doggone1975

To be fair our defence was pretty good tonight... Only got away the last 15 or so
  61. Doggone1975

I can go to bed satisfied we had a go
  62. Doggone1975

That's the gutsy footy I want to see when we are against the wall with a played out in the first minute and ffs a referee denying us a certain try. The boys are turning up and I'm dam proud
  63. Doggone1975

News Legend Still Not Convinced Bulldogs Star is a 5/8th

Great post... Especially the part about forgetting burton and worry about the team. I believe with the right selections we can have a decent team. Look how we played under potter.
  64. Doggone1975

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Would like some changes put it also a positive to stick and give confidence to the side. I'm OK with this
  65. Doggone1975

News Isaah Yeo in huge admission about Stephen Crichton's Penrith exit before NRL season

I agree man.. 3 more sleeps and I don't care if I sound like an 8 year old saying that
  66. Doggone1975

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

Early May so maybe round 9 or 10...i can live with that if he works out.
  67. Doggone1975

News Crichton All-In for Canterbury and Coach Ciraldo

Wooweee.. Love this bloke already
  68. Doggone1975

News Once in a lifetime’: How Bulldogs landed UFC’s greatest fighter straight off the plane

Footy is about a whole lot more than passing and tackling... You just showed the kennel how ignorant you really are.
  69. Doggone1975

News Josh Morris goes in-depth on the play of new Bulldogs signing Stephen Crichton

And for 4 years... Probably the prime of his career
  70. Doggone1975

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

Apparently tigers major sponsor back today so they are confident of an announcement today... Still waiting for a tigers forum member approval. Idk might stir the pot a bit.
  71. Doggone1975

I wonder what sort of third party payments will be on the table... Or perhaps under the table. Come on Laundy family put your money up.
  72. Doggone1975

Bloody hell that's depressing when you did the number 7 roll call of the last decade ffs
  73. Doggone1975

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

I meant a player trade for 24 sorry mate should of worded it better. I think losing him for 24 might free up space for them to upgrade contracts. Interesting times ahead if we do sign him for 24
  74. Doggone1975

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

Will this be for 2024 or 2025?? And don't penrith want a player trade??
  75. Doggone1975

News Canterbury head of football Phil Gould has been caught in another clandestine meeting, this time with a potential signing — New Zealand Warriors forwa

Yeah just saw that apparently he had a meeting with warriors and the warriors fans saying capewell to warriors and topiine and rfm to broncos and afb to dogs
  76. Doggone1975

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

But not smart enough to keep your mouth shut
  77. Doggone1975

News 'We need to get to the bottom of it': Manager baffled as Bulldogs ice out skipper

This could be his last contract potentially if no nrl team picks him up, he might not want to go overseas. I can see this being dragged out and looking bad for us in the media
  78. Doggone1975

Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

As much as you my friend... Which isn't much
  79. Doggone1975

Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

With all due respect.. What the fuck would you know??
  80. Doggone1975

News Fox knocked out in all-in brawl at Koori Knockout

This is not a forum for the yes or no vote... Keep politics out of sport
  81. Doggone1975

Whoa there lad... I am all Scottish/bit of English and a tad of other but 100% Aussie as my friend. This is no different to you hypothetically supporting your local team wether it be your dad's bowls club or your boyfriends bum darts club...the state of being closely associated with or connected...
  82. Doggone1975

No different to playing for England in the world cup of best cup of tea is it lad
  83. Doggone1975

Settle down bud playing for his culture and people gets my respect.. Let the fox run
  84. Doggone1975

Jake Turpin

Because most of our forwards are gutless. I would say part time but that would be disrespectful to our pedigree of past players that held jobs and still bled blue and white and bashed other players to protect our playmakers. Even mason and ogre and bobcat had heart and were true bulldogs. Ffs...
  85. Doggone1975

Jake Turpin

Hutchison has played centre and 6 foot 2 97kg....we have just lost Avo and Burns and probably Alomatti. I see this as a good signing
  86. Doggone1975

Flanagone....

Good luck to him
  87. Doggone1975

Drew Hutchinson signing

6 foot 2 and 97kg can play 5/8 or centre... Could be a good big framed centre
  88. Doggone1975

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

Im hearing you... Gonna be a long 6 months
  89. Doggone1975

Bulldogs player walks out

The simple fact is we have been bottom 4 for too long and massive changes are needed with our coaching... In saying that if the players aren't on board we need to cut out the cancer because it's pulling our club in 2 directions. People are either saying it's the coach that's the problem or it's...