Search results

1. D

Shane Flanagan’s vision

I think St Merge have well and truly replaced the Tigpies as the meme club...
  2. D

News Critta’s on the next episode of Let’s Trot.

Holds himself well for his age. Will be a top signing wherever he plays in the backline. If communication is key for a fullback to set the D line, I would play him there.
  3. D

News Canterbury look at shifting Burton to free up his running game

He would only leak to Danny Weidler or another Herald journo, not a Fox/Tele journo
  4. D

News Canterbury look at shifting Burton to free up his running game

I don’t get all the rage. Trials are 3 months away. You don’t pick your team after 1 week of preseason when the whole squad isn’t back. How many Bulldogs articles in the last few years in the telegraph have ended up being true…
  5. D

Dragons and Dogs in, Roosters out of Addin Fonua-Blake race amid new Warriors clause

Illawarra isn't in Sydney.. should rule Merge out
  6. D

Dogs win code war for ‘one of the most extraordinary young talents you can ever imagine’

Great re-signing good work by the doggies staff to extend Woods
  7. D

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Would be a great signing. Had a solid back end of the season with the Roosters this year.
  8. D

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

His manager is Tyrone Smith.. Same as Topine and Patolo
  9. D

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

Dragons have previously sacked him so may be bad blood there hopefully
  10. D

Why are we playing our "home" game at Salter Oval next week vs The Dolphins?

There’s a blackout period for grounds being used for the Womens World Cup so Accor isn’t available until after the final in mid-August
  11. D

A way we could afford to buy Dufty, Johnson, B.Smith and Afoa for 2022 + 2 minimum wage props

He signed to play under Baz. Baz contract ends in 23 so he may want to assess his options and see if Baz is still the coach is in 24. The club is mad if they don’t offer an upgrade and extension the moment he walks into Belmore for pre-season training.
  12. D

A way we could afford to buy Dufty, Johnson, B.Smith and Afoa for 2022 + 2 minimum wage props

Having a player option doesn’t make it back ended.
  13. D

Burton

I agree. Time to move Jackson to the front row.
  14. D

Trent Hodkinsons goalkicking

I didn't see the Mackay game but noticed y/day he was wearing new boots.. not the white/blue ones that he has for most of the year
  15. D

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Folau hasn't decided what he is doing yet. It depends on if he gets selected for the Wallabies. Most Nrl clubs have expressed interest in him if he chooses to return.
  16. D

Greenberg to leave the Dogs ? NRL press conference at 1pm today.

Shame about TG leaving. Would like to see Stuart Clark interviewed as a replacement. Did great things with the Sydney Sixers in his time there and knows what it is like to play sport at an elite level.
  17. D

Romelo is needed on the bench

Who do you leave out when we have our best 17 available?
  18. D

A new dirty tactic from Melbourne

No words to describe it apart for bad sportman ship. Wonder what they will come up with next.
  19. D

Inu - how long will he get?

I wish it was T-rex on report rather than Inu. Would love to see him out of the side for a few weeks.
  20. D

Manly vs Tigers Match Thread - Thursday Night Footy.

Worst game ever. Tigers should have scored some points with all that ball and field possession.