Search results

1. KLil

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Sunday 6pm are dog shit.
  2. KLil

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

As shit as they are, how good are early Friday games.
  3. KLil

News Hull FC target Canterbury Bulldogs full-back as Richie Myler closes in on first signing

Its true.. I can almost guarantee he will kill it just like the French, Croft, Dufty and Jai field before him.
  4. KLil

I get excited every week

I am nervous about this week as much as round 1 merely because a loss, even another "good" loss will be detrimental to confidence levels and everything built so far.
  5. KLil

News Hull FC target Canterbury Bulldogs full-back as Richie Myler closes in on first signing

Blooding juniors early. Fast racking 2025/26. Thumbs up.
  6. KLil

He will be very good in the SL and make a solid future for himself... The SL is great for fleet footed backliners who cant defend.
  7. KLil

James Fisher Harris signs with Warriors

Not just Hunt.. The whole Rugby league world. Townsend was on the rocks at the beginning of the year, Fogarty off contract last year. SJ nope. Hastings nope. How many out there contracted that could be enticed by a decent wage... How many clubs out there would have worked on a swap deal. Yet we...
  8. KLil

Didn't try hard enough in my opinion.
  9. KLil

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

He struggled defending in the front line even in juniors... Im a skeptic about playing him in the halves but in all honesty we gotta try it. I hope at some time during the game CC Shifts Hutch to lock and plays Taafe in the halves, we'll just never ever know if we ever ever go. I also reckon...
  10. KLil

Nahhhh they have hundreds of good young props coming through... They'll fill the void easily. Good business by the warriors, great to see they waited for November 1 to do business. Fukn hell GUS GO GET A HB YOU TWAT!
  11. KLil

Iran v Israel - possible situation

Collect rocks.
  12. KLil

Harrison Edwards on the move?

Has some potential, still young, can make it one day but we have so much depth in that middle coming through he wont last anywway. Good chance somebody from cup gets upgraded to the NRL squad ( Hayes,Todd,Hopoi?)
  13. KLil

Team against the knights

From memory Patten was pretty scary to have at the back but i think it was grubbers he struggled with.?
  14. KLil

Team against the knights

Good chance he'll get the 14 jersey.
  15. KLil

Burton is a half

Would like to see if Mann can do the job... he and Hutch can swap roles. Mann at 7, Hutch at lock.
  16. KLil

Burton is a half

He will become an elite 6 in the coming years, there is no doubt about it rather he wont be that if he Fatrells it one week and Cleary's it the next then back to Fatrell the week after. Been doing it for too long, kids needs to start rocking up every week and bringing his trick bag for the 80.
  17. KLil

Burton is a half

It was a bueatiful covering tackle but i assure you there is a massive difference between tackling hard running backrowers rowers and centers front on and tackling as a FB. In regards to hiding, its a term used for example a HB shifing to the edges, center/wings to avoid contact and being...
  18. KLil

We just don’t have the team

And next. In saying that with the culture Ciro and co has built we are still chances of making finals. Merely dents though, we challenge in 2026. If they somehow conjure up a player like Chad Townsend we make finals next year.
  19. KLil

Opinion Sam Hughes

We dont need talent atm, we have that in spades coming through the system. What we need is capable... We also have money... Should have been an easy get for Gould tbh.
  20. KLil

Opinion Sam Hughes

Reminds me of Paul Chief Harrigon. Kid can be anything if he stays fit. Gus and Sharpie can really find a diamond in thee rough... JUST NOT A FCUKIN HB! :tearsofjoy:
  21. KLil

We just don’t have the team

If yu only knew how many times we made the finals and the GF with non rep players.
  22. KLil

Fox drops 7 bras in 30 seconds

Braahhhhhh... Lets get the numba 4a in between our eyes bra? Eye4aEye Brah nahhhhh!
  23. KLil

Opinion Curran Could Be Our Carrigan

They all were to be fair.... except Kautoga...SEND HIM!
  24. KLil

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

He does fit the mould Vision in the dark!
  25. KLil

Kautoga?
  26. KLil

He was a solider for us through the middle last night... Without him we get belted.
  27. KLil

Fox

Wankfestathon. Heka Nanai scores a hatrick on that wing tonight.
  28. KLil

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Thats all you need to look at to determine who your best back was. I'd say Kiraz and Bronson played MUCH better than the Fox. Probably also say Wilson would have had a better work rate as well as those tries. Kiraz also robbed a line break when his defused a bomb and ran 40m down field with...
  29. KLil

Burton is a half

So we're happy to let our 900k running half just be a link man? I watched the 2019 NSW SOO with Burton and Taafe in the halves to mainly sus out Taafe D. What i saw was a Burton who i would choose over Cleary... Yeah that fukn good! Setting up tries and line breaks through kicks, short balls...
  30. KLil

Reed Mahoney is a liability

Kautoga shouldnt see first grade again. Cut him loose, blood Harry Hayes in his spot.
  31. KLil

Loves a nipple lol He and Munster are Smith and Slater all over again.
  32. KLil

Seems friggin logical doesnt it... dont understand what was going on, we must be missing some important info lol
  33. KLil

Be ause he was constantly shifting between positions in attack and defence.. kid had too much happening when all we really need is a solid captain.
  34. KLil

Did he outplay the Maroon and Australian hooker? Considering the teams and circumstances I say fcuken oath he did... Only difference is when Harry does something the refs drop to their knees.
  35. KLil

Nah bra! U get 12 bra and i'll get 13 bra. That way we will be 11,12,13 bra! yeah wicked as bra!
  36. KLil

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Those were some of the best catches I have seen by any FB in a long time....
  37. KLil

Is that a new tatt on tha nek bra?
  38. KLil

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Bailey is a gooden, technically very good, Chook Halligan will tell ya ( works on his kicking with him ) but his old man will tell ya he buckles with ball hand, seen it a few times myself. Listen i would love for the kid to make it, ultimate professional but in opinion would make an absolute...
  39. KLil

Burton is a half

Im a staunch Burton man, @CrittaMagic69 will tell ya... He was lazy tonight compared to last week and that to me is still being inconsistent. If he doesnt throw that ball tonight, he had a very average game for a 900k running six that doesnt run.
  40. KLil

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Bailey struggled at 7 tbh... he can be a general and organise but can buckle under pressure too. Is Hutch going that good in defence? I honestly cant tell... Sexton cant read a play in D for shit, that was evident last week... Can Taafe defend in the line? Never seen it... Can Mann play 7? He...
  41. KLil

A Show and go wouldn't go missing in his game FFS.
  42. KLil

Burton is a half

Needs to sort out his inconsistency. Cant keep going good game, bad game.. literally does it every week. He needs still rock up every week... We saw what Munster did when the Storm needed a running half to bend lines and gain momentum, Burton had many opportunities to inject himself into the...
  43. KLil

No but im livid because he stole the ball once the tackle was complete.... Papenahuzen tackled, Curran touched the ground, he steals the ball. What happened to tackle complete once you lay hands on attacker once they hit the ground? The whole game was against us... The refs, the commentary and...
  44. KLil

No they are drilled to push up in a line with the outside men having their hands up in front of their chests. That way their hands are always in a position to anticipate a catch for the ball rather than snatch at it if it comes their way. Picture a cricket player... Do they throw their hands...
  45. KLil

QUOTE="Doogie, post: 5009181, member: 17933"] Let me put it to u in hooker currency. If you threw down $150 for some Claymore nasty and it was meh, you'd sort of go its Claymore nasty. Now if you threw down $2000 for some prime Double Bay creampie and it was meh, you'd be really pissed. There...
  46. KLil

I reckon Wilson scores all three.. lol just saying bro. He is a finisher no doubt.. he bombed an intercept and probably the wonner because he went in for a one hander don't forget too.. if you only knew how the coaches make them push up with their hands up for intercepts too.. coaches would be...
  47. KLil

I know I was just using it as a platform. Shits me so much... we were the better team yet we get no leeway, it doesn't make sense tbh other than it goes against the script. And we're back. We are definitely back. That was the CB Bulldogs out there tonight bar a fukn HB.
  48. KLil

Free runs to the line? His inside men did all the work for him.
  49. KLil

That's not the reason they were allowed to lay over the ruck, peel of the player whilst holding onto the ball till the last min.. Disgraceful....I honestly don't lose my cool during games but I lossed my voice tonight at the amount of times I loosed my shit calling for a 6 again or a penalty...
  50. KLil

But whyyyyy... are u not a fan of our centres putting In nothing grubbers? I fukn love them! Who needs attack when u can put int a fukn useless no pressure defensive grubber by a guy with two left feet?
  51. KLil

Kids are a year or two away.. no brainer to bring in a seasoned half who is available and who isn't injury prone. CT fits the mould.
  52. KLil

I'm not Mr connection's my friend.
  53. KLil

If we have anything left in the tank.. Plus honestly I look at our starting line up and reckon we can match most teams if the effort is there. We have an NRL quality line up and we play to our strengths. Our issue is plain as day.. we don't have anyone to direct this footy team.
  54. KLil

Oh Ur 100% correct.. I said the same thing to the Mrs. That's Australia's and Nz est players right there but the point is we don't have someone to manage us to a win. Fcuk Hutch, the fact we are relying on him is fukn putrid tbh. For a guy like Gus Gould, Mr connection's to leave us with...
  55. KLil

He is right.. we did it against tohs.. we almost did it against the Roots and failed again tonight. We can't manage our way to wins..
  56. KLil

Believe me he is the reason we are in the majority of games... imagine forwards to make runs for him for barge overs and halves that direct runners for him. a hooker that has to make 50 plus tackles a game and needs to compensate for shit halves is not the reason we lose..
  57. KLil

Honestly seriously.. can we get one, just one levelled headed mofo who can just direct this footy team to a win. Literally the only thing we are missing atm.. I think a Chad Townsend would fit nicely Into this team of misfits and kids.
  58. KLil

Blame the fcukwits next to him who can't call for the ball..
  59. KLil

U shouldn't say things like this.. u only display total lack of education.
  60. KLil

Another gay for Munster and Grant.. We should buy gutherson just so we have a ft whinging guy fcuk in our team who can melt the refs with his gay whinging
  61. KLil

Starting to get sick of these good losses. Another game we deserved the win. I know we are team building but honestly starting to feel sorry for the boys...
  62. KLil

Where are all those motherfcukers that laughed at me for wanting a strike? Fcuk the NRL ! This thing is a joke.. sin bin for an elbow rub.. fuk this shit!
  63. KLil

The defensive resolve is top shelf... our attack is in the back corner of the store room collecting dust.
  64. KLil

If I see one more Crighton grubber into that corner I'm fukn done.. fcuk CC and his Halves.
  65. KLil

Offsides, forward passes, peeling off the attacker and laying in the ruck. HIP DROPS! Rookie ref in awe of Munster and Grant FFS. Lucky we have defended like demons but when do the wheels fall off? And fcuk Burton the running half that never runs.
  66. KLil

Why not it was a pass I to a defenders arm... that is a knock on everyday of the week. Bunker = rort
  67. KLil

Bruza.. always start the boradcast 15min late.. that way you fast forward the dumb shit. Oh look there he is.... Fast forward!
  68. KLil

Good to see people freaking out about Turpin defending in the middle... Dont show your "i dont watch league much card all at once" :tearsofjoy:
  69. KLil

Dont mind Turpin at lock. Guy can defend for days through the middle... Just hope we dont play the lock in attack and play an offload game instead. Dont mind our bench either, plenty of punch.
  70. KLil

Hughes is the one that will carve us up.
  71. KLil

2024 Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Shit I cant see the knights winning a comp full stop.
  72. KLil

He passes that to Crossland or Saifiti they barge over the line, instead he kicks it... lol
  73. KLil

He has alot of rocks and diamonds about him doesnt he..
  74. KLil

I watched the game on in the background but was it me or did the roosters get absolutely smashed by the Refs? They got some friggin dud calls from what i seen... Anyways hopefully Pinga injured for next week? Knowing O'brien he'll probably suck Pinga off so he plays..
  75. KLil

News EXCLUSIVE: Dire Bulldogs injury situation summed up by Phil Gould revelation

Well Harry is one of those young guns. I think because he is the fittest of the bunch, Ciro reckons he will handle the speed better, especially against the storm.
  76. KLil

News EXCLUSIVE: Dire Bulldogs injury situation summed up by Phil Gould revelation

Love Harry but surprised Ciro didnt go Hopoi or Todd tbh as both seem more likely to handle the top grade better atm.
  77. KLil

News Dogs hit with brutal front row omission as two other stars in doubt — Rd 6 Early Mail

Will be as good as Presto one day.. alot do the same, versatile, bulldog, freak... very close to first grade but still young and raw. Likely to take over from Kikau once he is done.
  78. KLil

Opinion Should we sign Angus Crichton?

He goes good but honestly was outplayed by our boys last week. Toddy and Hopoi are gems.
  79. KLil

Still got Sutto and maybe Patolo if he goes OK and re-signs. Also kids like Underhill and Donaldson are also likely.
  80. KLil

Wont need him tbh.. We are pretty decent for forwards after round 12 this year and have plenty of kids making a move up to the top 30 next year like Harry Hayes who will be as good as Presto.
  81. KLil

Maybe.. good lesson for the guy either way to sort his technique out.
  82. KLil

Purpose and the kid has a crazy motor like Max King.
  83. KLil

News Dogs hit with brutal front row omission as two other stars in doubt — Rd 6 Early Mail

As good as he has been this year I always questioned the age we bought him at for the price.. 4 years when he turned 28. He is 29 now and working his arse off.. his mins we drop significantly one would think, when will be the question.
  84. KLil

News Bailey Hayward Jersey Presentation Photos

His old man is his biggest judge and supporter... This achievement is definitely as massive for him as it is for Bailey... Well done mate, he made it!
  85. KLil

News 'GIANT' DOGS ON THE UP

FCUK tha Clowns with steroid fed pineapples.
  86. KLil

And i here i thought u were a male... I think your right, i should go get glasses, you obviously walk around with a moot.
  87. KLil

100% My initial thought was to go down and protect that more than winning but now with King out.. fcuk me... I reckon send some kids down with reggies to take the hit so we can end up being there abouts on points in the end rather than worry about F/A. I have faith in a second string...
  88. KLil

The fact he went over the horizontal and his head hit the floor meant it was more than a good hard tackle. Tbh it was a shit tackle. It was a careless and awkward, especially for a big prop to do to a skinny winger...
  89. KLil

News 'GIANT' DOGS ON THE UP

We'll be stacked onwards from 2026.
  90. KLil

News How Female Pathways Dominance Has Canterbury Bulldogs Primed For Immediate NRLW Success

Can you imagine how many local females play for the other clubs because the Bulldogs were not around? Good chance most will end up coming back home to play for the blue and white... I reckon they win a comp in the first 2 years.
  91. KLil

Might get a late season debut... You will be singing this kids name for a long time along with Lipoi Hopoi, Damon Marshall, Harry Hayes and Jack Underhill. All kids will be pushing for spots in 2025.
  92. KLil

Fcuken told everyone he'll lose.... Now he has more points meaning anything small hell get suspended. What a waste of time and money.
  93. KLil

I reckon he'll play... Connor doesnt look like a certainty at all.
  94. KLil

You know what i hope we go down without them... honestly we arent winning and will be lucky to keep it close. There is no need to further injure players as its a long season. Send the kids down, let them rip in, see how they go and see if they can do a baby broncos on the Storm. I'd be tempted...
  95. KLil

Ill be stoked if we do our F/A proud. Its a close comp and our F/A is decent atm. Defense should be our man priority this weekend. Communication and Line-speed. Lets the Attack do itself...
  96. KLil

I can see Hughes ripping us apart... I think he will kill sell Kikz a couple of times unless he gets taken out early.
  97. KLil

Those were his highlights... u didnt see his lowlights. Pure rocks and diamonds that kid.
  98. KLil

Didn't Mr Faitala-Mariner have Phneumonia?