Search results

1. 1967

Toby S*****n

Would any of us even be here with sex, or a sextant ?
  2. 1967

Official Forget Mo

Credit where it’s due … You did say they had the money to re-sign him … But Tino, Fifita, Mo and a few others on big money reeks of a Manly type set up, they’ll compete well, but due to being an unbalanced squad they’ll have weaknesses in other areas that the top teams will exploit, that’s...
  3. 1967

Official Forget Mo

You mean you went to zero tackle & copy pasted [emoji106]. But that’s only 1/2 of what you said .. Who’s this top half back Gould should sign .. We’ve signed what was available for FB .. Nice deflection though Fizbo … stick to making snow cones ..
  4. 1967

News ‘Young and dumb’: Xerri opens up on drugs ban and plan to ‘prove everyone wrong’ in NRL return

To be a gun you pretty much need to be elite both on and off the football .. if you haven’t seen Avo’s defensive issues you haven’t been watching .. it’s no good scoring 2 tries & letting in 3. How can anyone say JMK is better than Mahoney when his club finish down the bottom of the ladder &...
  5. 1967

Opinion Update on Signings

That’s Blake Taaffe mate … Won MOM in their cup premiership win … Hopefully our FB for next year and he carves up .. Not sure why he’s copied the Panthers snow goggles idea though, bad look ..
  6. 1967

Official Forget Mo

You can’t get your head around it ??? It’s blatantly obvious … you can’t just pluck players out of thin air !! There are no elite props on the market, those that may have been available were offered an upgrade and decided to stay with their original clubs .. What elite halfbacks are...
  7. 1967

Opinion Update on Signings

8. 1967

SMH Alex Twal

All good, focus on self care ..
  9. 1967

Toby S*****n

Let’s just leave it at this … and move on .. I prefer to believe the person who actually wrote the song …. over someone like you, who’s only guessing and continually gets schooled on here … Like let’s not forget … this started because you thought the song was summer of 67 … and then tried to...
  10. 1967

SMH Alex Twal

Nothing to do with you mate … @04 Dreaming reported someone for a comment that offended him and then carried on about it for a couple pages, then is hypocritical by posting this vile comment ..
  11. 1967

SMH Alex Twal

Sorry to hear this mate … I think I mentioned to you that I donated a kidney to my wife a couple of years ago … I personally know it’s tough, but remember, you didn’t ask for this so it’s in no way being greedy .. you come across as a very strong person, stay strong for yourself your boy and...
  12. 1967

SMH Alex Twal

And you actually don’t believe this vile comment is targeted to those on here who believe in Gould .. Hypocrite .. !!
  13. 1967

Toby S*****n

Or it could be that you’re just wrong … and you’ve again been Schooled …..
  14. 1967

Toby S*****n

The song has a cryptic meaning ….. It’s about youth, being a musician, & teenage sex … as is the song night moves by Bob Seger which inspired him to write it .. But yeah … I’m not surprised you think you know more than the bloke who wrote the song and actually says what the song is about ...
  15. 1967

SMH Alex Twal

All good mate … I wouldn’t report the bloke @mods have enough whinging to deal with …… was really just pointing out what a hypocrite he is for admitting to reporting someone else for basically the same chit .. and then whinging about the content for a couple of pages ..
  16. 1967

Toby S*****n

In reality, Adams’s clean-living image has helped disguise one of the most blatant innuendos of modern rock: the ‘69’ in question doesn’t refer to the year 1969, but to the sexual position. Adams has announced as much from the stage, and even appears to sing ‘me and my baby in a 69’ during the...
  17. 1967

Toby S*****n

Firstly madam, where did I say I’m a fan ?? And you are wrong again … the song was actually released in 1984 … He was born in 59, I’m pretty sure he didn’t write the song with his song writing partner when he was 8 years old … so dumb !! And if you’re so offended by the word SEX you maybe...
  18. 1967

SMH Alex Twal

I’ve never reported anyone on TK …. But wondering after you reported someone else for this type of talk, and then whinged about it for 2 pages .. whether I should ? I’m a Fan of Gould’s for good reason …. and I think it’s offensive for you to speak like this .. your spelling alone should be...
  19. 1967

Toby S*****n

See my above post, there maybe a legit reason for that .. [emoji15]
  20. 1967

Toby S*****n

Sorry Mr intelect (< your great spelling again) If you’re referring to the Brian Adam’s song, it’s Summer of 69 not Summer of 67 .. so you’re wrong again for the hundredth time .. Google clearly states Nasheed is a Muslim girls name … I’m just wondering if we’ve really been reading stuff &...
  21. 1967

Toby S*****n

While on the subject of Mr Sexy Sexton … You personally asked me if I needed use of your superior intelect (< your great spelling) to ask any further questions .. I asked what sex the name Nasheed really is .. because internet says it’s a Muslim girls name .. Your superior intellect (<...
  22. 1967

Reality check. Don’t lose sight of what’s right.

We know who needs the reality check !
  23. 1967

News Thompson happy to take pay cut to play at the roosters

Have to admit I was excited when the rumours were circulating that he might sign with us …. watching his highlights I thought we were signing JG 2.0 … and thought we’d build around him & he’d start us moving back up the ladder .. Not sure if Walmley just made him look good … whether we played...
  24. 1967

SMH Alex Twal

This is the way you see it, and no one is going to persuade you otherwise … and you are entitled to your opinion. I was associated with some of the players back then, I was even awarded a signed framed jersey for my efforts back when they won the minor premiership … I’ve been told a very...
  25. 1967

SMH Alex Twal

I was going to reply all this to the beautiful one, miss @Nasheed … but it goes in one ear & out the other … so I couldn’t be bothered, thanks for saying it for me .. Notice how he doesn’t reply to these type of comments, because he doesn’t know how to dispute the truth ..
  26. 1967

NSW RL Club Champions

Riveting journalism .. [emoji849]
  27. 1967

News ‘Young and dumb’: Xerri opens up on drugs ban and plan to ‘prove everyone wrong’ in NRL return

Hey Scoob, haven’t seen much said about Taaffe getting MOM in the cup premiership win ?
  28. 1967

Looks like a big tackle breaking powerful centre, just what we need. Not an ounce of cellulite, it’s muscle … Don’t be jealous oh beautiful one ..
  29. 1967

Bulldogs Jersey Flegg - We are the CHAMPIONS!!!

Congrats to the pups, so good to see good focused development and a winning culture in our lower grades again … this is where all our past successes mostly came from, young kids who came through our grades together that love the club & are blue & white through and through .. in the past we...
  30. 1967

Damn we must have some big money available ..
  31. 1967

Yes oh Beautiful One … please use that huge intellect & tell me .. Is Nasheed a Muslim girls name ..? PS .. people with intellect can usually spell …
  32. 1967

Can you name your source, who within the Roosters inner-circle gave you all this information ?
  33. 1967

Really just wanted to see what BS you’d come up with & if I could get you to type it all out … moth to the flame .. [emoji91]
  34. 1967

SMH Alex Twal

If they’ve given Hasler control over their cap they’re crazy … Hasler will do with the Titans exactly what he did with us, he’ll go all in for fast success, expect them to do really well for a couple of years because he motivates by using his control of the cap & money as a carrot to get the...
  35. 1967

You are saying your all over this, but you still haven’t explained how the Roosters fit a $15mill team into a $12mill cap … Even the media ran a conservative look at the numbers & it came out over 15mill ?? Don’t just say they’re smart !! …… that’s obvious because they’re getting away with...
  36. 1967

SMH Alex Twal

When Hasler left them to come to us, behind the scenes, he left that club in as bigger mess as he did when he left us, luckily Toovey saw the potential in the Turbo boys & they had DCE, having those 3 elite players to build around saved them from years of rebuild. With DCE’s pending retirement...
  37. 1967

Official Gus on Twitter

I’ve been guilty of that, but as I mentioned in the comment, it’s just not worth replying to anything they say .. small picture mentality …
  38. 1967

SMH Alex Twal

Whenever there’s negotiations involved there always seemed to be that other club thrown in there for leverage ..
  39. 1967

Official Gus on Twitter

To much common sense here mate … it’s not worth responding to them, they have tunnel vision & they can only comprehend the here & now small picture, if there’s not instant success, everyone involved is F***** … they have no forward vision of how to build strong foundations and what’s being done...
  40. 1967

Opinion Reasons to be Optimistic About Potential Signings, Team’s Future Identity and Direction

Love the competition for spots here, should make for a good tough pre season of training… they’ll all need to go hard to prove themselves. CC’s made a good move putting everyone on notice and bringing in competition for spots .. no more loser mentality, start performing or get out ! 2024...
  41. 1967

SMH Alex Twal

Also think there’s a lot of bad blood between Manly & Fulton/family, I can’t see him doing them any favours ..
  42. 1967

Bulldogs Jersey Flegg - We are the CHAMPIONS!!!

Where did you watch this mate, is there a link for a re-watch ?
  43. 1967

The slowest Bulldogg team of all time? 1996 onwards

Can’t wait for the next thrilling thread .. The Bulldogggg with the biggest feet of all time? 1996 onwards, because I don’t know very much about this club or players before then.
  44. 1967

Official Gus on Twitter

He’s been asked these questions before mate, he can’t answer them so he runs and hides … Talking with this bloke is like talking to a piece of 4x2 … he could win lotto and he’d still complain .. I’ve given up, like @Flanagun they’re on a never ending loop .. I think they’re just trolling ...
  45. 1967

Official Gus on Twitter

I also don’t believe you stopped reading at point 1, you would have read it all looking for topics you could be negative about … but realistically all points made sense, so the only thing you could bring up again was that 1st grade didn’t play at a level they were expected to, but that doesn’t...
  46. 1967

Official Gus on Twitter

People expected that & put money on it this year .. how’d that turn out ? Roosters might be top 4 next year, they might also be top 6, or they might again struggle to make the 8 .. Nothing to do with Bulldogs goggles & I don’t need to deflect or laugh because anyone predicting where any team...
  47. 1967

Official Gus on Twitter

With the addition of Brandon Smith the Roosters were most tipsters favourites to win the Premiership this year .. your above speculation means zero …
  48. 1967

Official Gus on Twitter

The club is moving forwards in areas your (cough) “brain” doesn’t want to recognise … everyone including blind Freddy knows the 1st grade results were shit … but unfortunately your (cough) “mind” only comprehends the areas that suit your narrative .. A company can show huge improvements in all...
  49. 1967

Official Gus on Twitter

1. Rooster/Raiders didn’t do very much this year, we’re a team that’s heading in the right direction. 2. He’d retain his NSW spot no matter what club he plays for as long as he’s playing representative grade footy. 3. If he wants higher honours it’ll again come down to how well he’s playing, not...
  50. 1967

SMH Alex Twal

Position Vacant ..
  51. 1967

Rumour Fulton and Gould spotted meeting

10 for that, you must be mad .. oh please tell me what to say ..
  52. 1967

She did … no wait “he did .. Are there any women here … no no no Ok you get to that back of the line .. [emoji23]
  53. 1967

SMH Alex Twal

No, unfortunately most of those had a very short lifespan so didn’t get to reproduce .. That showed em … [emoji16]
  54. 1967

Alex Seyfarth in talks with the Bulldogs.

The only reason I know who Twal is, the media were going on about him about a month ago reporting he hadn’t scored a try in something like 120 games .. [emoji23][emoji23] … otherwise I’d have never heard of him either …
  55. 1967

SMH Alex Twal

I found a small % of Roman ancestry in mine, doesn’t mean I claim to be a Roman & get around in toga … 95% of people who do a DNA test find multiple DNA blood lines, but at the end of the day you are recognised as whatever is on your birth certificate & the nationality your parents are ..
  56. 1967

Official Bulldogs add two more utility players as signing spree continues

Not sure if that’ll be the line up, but if CC can’t get that team playing good tough competitive footy …. there’s definitely something very wrong ..
  57. 1967

Nah … stick to your Stains Perham swap …. It’s more your level of IQ !
  58. 1967

A rare double stoning .. I’ll have a bag of gravel and 2 small boulders thanks .. https://makeagif.com/i/tuajz0
  59. 1967

Social Media Fotuaika

There’s a lot wrong with back ending contracts … nothing to do with how much the cap will go up, the problem is you back end for 3 or 4 years you have no idea who’ll leave, who you’ll need to buy, who you’ll need to upgrade, it can throw the whole future balance out … back ending contracts is...
  60. 1967

That’s tough ….. is Calling something like that as bad as saying Jehovah …
  61. 1967

Why would Gould be wanting to swap an on contract player with an off contract player ?
  62. 1967

Official Gus on Twitter

Here I was innocently clutching at straws hoping RTS would play FB and push CNK out … and along you all come with your common sense info on how they’ll make it work … Couldn’t you have all just lied to me for a while ..
  63. 1967

Rumour Alex Twal to become a Bulldog

Not sure if it’s BS or not … if true might have been an interesting conversation …
  64. 1967

News Canterbury Bulldogs Set To Apply For Historic NRLW License Declare Themselves Fully Equipped To Host Matches

@Nasheed … Apparently this girl below [emoji116] was the only one that logged on, she wasn’t a smart ass though, she just mentioned she’s the only girl you’ve ever been with, she praised you by saying you were so gentle that she never felt a thing, and that she gave you a nice butterscotch for...
  65. 1967

Official Gus on Twitter

Thanks for sharing … CNK would be an awesome addition, bit of a dream though I suppose ..
  66. 1967

Official Gus on Twitter

Bugger, I thought it might have been to speak with some players ..
  67. 1967

Official Gus on Twitter

So Gus mentioned he was going to NZ last week, wonder what that was all about ? With Roger Tuivasa-Sheck going back to the Warriors, what’s the chances of us making Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad a good offer to come live back in Aust .. Heard him on a pod cast, he’s a cool bloke 100% professional...
  68. 1967

Social Media Fotuaika

Actually I said 1 good comment, 10 bad ones, but whatever .. And yes, a good footy based comment, however it’s based on speculations & hypotheticals. You might be right in your figures, but you might just as well be wrong.
  69. 1967

Funny .. I’m sure his money will cover Young, Lenui and Thompsons .. [emoji23]
  70. 1967

When is someone in the Nrlol going to grow some balls and ask the question ? How the F*** do the Roosters keep adding players to their squad without losing anyone ! It’s gotten beyond the joke !
  71. 1967

News ‘Don’t see it from outside’: Inside Dogs’ ‘new chapter’ as Foxx reveals hidden Ciraldo truth

This bloke doesn’t respond to common sense questions like this .. he only knows how to stick the boot into the club and cover the bruises by calling it constructive criticism. The bigger picture, he has no interest in that, that doesn’t allow him to to get his 900 comments in, highjack threads...
  72. 1967

Rumour Alex Twal to become a Bulldog

Twals the type that’ll have a 98% tackle efficiency, consistently make 30 + tackles and a 100 metres per game. But will be called a plodder on TK for not scoring try’s or breaking every tackle … Every team needs tough hard workers that go for 80 minutes, we’ve been sorely lacking that ...
  73. 1967

SMH Alex Twal

Is Nasheed really Pakistani ? …… … [emoji848]
  74. 1967

No Source Does the Ben Hunt rumblings have any Legs ?

On occasion you throw out the rare decent comment, then you go and ruin it with a hundred crap comments like this one. Our board, our sponsors, GM and everyone in charge are all on the same page and moving forward together in the same direction … Yes there was some distension in the ranks at...
  75. 1967

SMH Alex Twal

We need a Grimaldi type worker, don’t care how many try’s they score or whether he makes 160 metres …. Just get out there and tackle / cut down everything that moves for 80 minutes. Can he do that … if so get him in ..
  76. 1967

Breakout star of 2024?

One thing with Xerri is he’ll immediately impress the coach with his training attitude, there won’t be any laziness or bad attitude from him as he’s already been going full tilt all year, he should be able to tell players what life’s like with no football, so get stuck in and give it your all...
  77. 1967

War Is Peace. Freedom Is Slavery. Ignorance Is Strength...

I could easily shut down your above comments and explain why they’re incorrect, and explain that’s there’s a distinct difference between past management and now, but I couldn’t be bothered because your a fanatic, and arguing a point with a fanatic is pointless … Let’s just leave it at this …...
  78. 1967

What do we need a coach for, anyway?

Mate your last one thousand three hundred and fifty five comments have well and truely covered your views on Ciraldo …. You’re like an old nagging wife that harps on about the same thing and never shuts tfu. Gould has the runs on the board, YOU DON’T .. leave it to those that know what...
  79. 1967

This has got to be a troll comment because only an airhead would think we currently have a GM that doesn’t care and coach that isn’t competent. Maybe the problems you ! Maybe you just don’t know enough about footy to fathom the size of the job they’re trying to fix or what it is they’re...
  80. 1967

Some are concerned about the direction the clubs heading in … that’s hilarious ! Wake up, the club hasn’t seen finals footy in 7 years. Gould & Ciraldo can’t just come in and repeat what’s previously been getting done. A whole new concept in training, defence, attack and where the clubs...
  81. 1967

No Source Alamoti

@Nasheed this thread was created on the 24/7, a little over a month and a half ago, read my previous comment again, as I said, anyone with any common sense knew that any player come last 2 months of the season that wasn’t already re-signed was likely not going to be, especially when it was...
  82. 1967

No Source Alamoti

Elevator doesn’t go all the way to the top floor with you does it ? Like the rest of us, @Nasheed had no prior knowledge that Alamoti was going to the Panthers, if he had dropped this type of info a month or a fortnight ago, that would have been legit oil? Jacob Preston was re-signed like...
  83. 1967

No Source Alamoti

That’s like telling us the sky’s blue .. it was commonly known cowboys went cold on him, it wasn’t rocket science that it came down to $$ … plus it was obvious even to the nearest tree, that we weren’t impressed with him by the fact we hadn’t offered him a new contract or re-signed him .. Did...
  84. 1967

No Source Alamoti

Blah blah blah … Can you show us the comment where you said you have it on good authority that Alamoti has signed with the Panthers .. Post that .. I’ll give you respect !!
  85. 1967

Social Media Fotuaika

Wouldn’t be to sure about that .. Ennis, Stagg and quite a few others have been good for us in the past .. The big upgrade to Haas, plus they’ll need to massively upgrade Mam, Walsh and Cobbo .. they might need the $$ enough to let him go, something has to give .. Good offer to young...
  86. 1967

You wanna talk 24/7 … this is how you look on TK .. Like a f***** old rag ..
  87. 1967

Flaponagun @ it again .. So f***** boring … Are these donkey trolls all we’ve got to look forward to all of season ..
  88. 1967

Other News Source Sailor..Our next Barba?

Watched him play a few QCup games, the kids got some skill, even put in a few kicks from FB ..
  89. 1967

Social Media Fotuaika

Hope the Brisbane meeting was for young prop Willison ..
  90. 1967

Social Media Fotuaika

95% tackle efficiency 153 average running metres .. YES
  91. 1967

Social Media Fotuaika

I don’t even care if we pay some overs … we have a ton of $$ and we need this bloke in the blue & white pronto ..
  92. 1967

News Bulldogs chase Tiger

Hard ***** on TK [emoji116] The reality of actually watching them get on the bus [emoji116]
  93. 1967

How’s this finishing last year well, you really do talk out your keester. Every comment from you is just the same regurgitated stuff put in a different way. People have put forward very good points on why things are the way they are right now, but you just choose to completely ignore them...
  94. 1967

Opinion Emerging players to watch across all grades in 2024

Good positive post mate, there’s a lot of hard work going on at the club, the big picture for the club is bright …
  95. 1967

Blake Wilson

BW is one of the only players in the team with an absolutely killer step, add to that his speed some brains and the fact he has a go. A good pre season and I think he’d kill it on the right side wing next to Crichton next year .. let’s hope they know what they’re doing in regards to his...
  96. 1967

Jake Turpin

Are you saying @Nasheed / Barbie isn’t very bright ? He’s the most respected person on the kennel, he has more footy knowledge than Gould and all the past players put together, plus he has the highest IQ on the kennel. Don’t believe me? ……… just ask him, he’ll happily tell you. [emoji849]