• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Search results

1. Kempsey Dog

News Josh Addo-Carr contract: Bulldogs emerge as favourite for Storm flyer

If he does do that then we should steal Campbell Graham or Jaxson Paulo
  2. Kempsey Dog

Eels Sign Joey Lussick

Yeah that's an odd one with Lane there... I guess after the ordinary game he had against Souffs Arthur wants some pressure on him for his spot
  3. Kempsey Dog

Eels Sign Joey Lussick

Nah he's decent had a very good season last year. He's better than Katoa and JMK is what I'm saying
  4. Kempsey Dog

Eels Sign Joey Lussick

Salford Hooker goes alright, not a world beater but certainly better than what we currently have on the books. I'm hoping we have something in the works at hooker because the options slowly dwindle.
  5. Kempsey Dog

Any recruitment news?

I fucking hate that guy see those comments everywhere
  6. Kempsey Dog

Agree but they could easily use him up front and he'd still offer the same value.
  7. Kempsey Dog

Agree, pre six again rule Smith would have been 100% keen on 9. However I think he may be swayed to 13 now.
  8. Kempsey Dog

If they have a clause in their contract there is nothing Melbourne can do. They hold the power in this situation though
  9. Kempsey Dog

Dally M

The way they were talking about Cody Walker in the last few weeks you'd think that c*** would have come close haha ... individual season was as good as Hayne and Barba they said lol
  10. Kempsey Dog

That's a shame tbh although his hands are iffy and his defence can be bad... At least he fucking ran hard and made quality metres, would much rather Remis or DWZ go after the year they had
  11. Kempsey Dog

Brent Naden

Is it because of Malcom ?
  12. Kempsey Dog

Brent Naden

Bigger upper body and hits the line alot harder though. Both poor defenders but.
  13. Kempsey Dog

Brent Naden

Would be very nice
  14. Kempsey Dog

Brent Naden

As a winger only and offload DWZ to get Addo-Carr. Then our back 3 would be 1. Addo-Carr, 2. Okunbur / Smith, 5. Naden. Fast fullback and 2 fast big bodies on the wings
  15. Kempsey Dog

Brent Naden

He can, I still think he's a winger though
  16. Kempsey Dog

Have we spent our available cap money?

I don't think this is out of the question. Brenko Lee is a big weakness in the storms defence imo. If we get Addo-Carr and Storm want compensation still, I could easily see Barrett making a Hoppa trade in order to make a vacancy for Dylan Walker 1. Addo-Carr 2. ? (Naden would be good) 3. Cotric...
  17. Kempsey Dog

I think he could be effective like Papenhuyzen is easily.
  18. Kempsey Dog

Hope we don't fall for that bait... I know hes like 28-29 now but I'd take Gagai off them if he was happy to play wing outside Cotric and Souths contributed a fair chunk and we could offload DWZ
  19. Kempsey Dog

Who cares if this bloke is wing or fullback we must sign him. 1. He has raw talent, speed and natural instinct you can't coach 2. He's a winner from a good culture 3. He's a character and will be a massive injection of enthusiasm and laughs for the playing group
  20. Kempsey Dog

KOROISAU

You could see how much they regressed when he went off
  21. Kempsey Dog

Hetherington, Staines and Burton

I've believed for a while that we would get Mitch Kenny... Just a guess though, haven't seen enough of him to have an opinion of him yet
  22. Kempsey Dog

I want Blayke Brailey... Criminal we didn't get him or Robson last time they were available
  23. Kempsey Dog

It's such a shame Staines didnt come ... He and Burton are close mates and would have been perfect to get both
  24. Kempsey Dog

Hopefully he isn't like Rona and he's coming haha
  25. Kempsey Dog

Ardie Savea

Yeah it was shit lol can't stand the game tbh but was flicking between Bathurst and Rugby lol
  26. Kempsey Dog

Fuck yeah this happened with CHN and AFB this season so surely it's a sign
  27. Kempsey Dog

Ardie Savea

Just scored a try.
  28. Kempsey Dog

2020 GF Who do you want to win & Who will win?

Same here. If Panthers want to win they need to have Cleary link up on the left edge more, kick in behind Melbourne's left edge and get in their heads and stop them jamming in. Once they get them to hold and hesitate the likes of Luai, Kikau and Crichton will terrorise Kafusi and Lee (stroms big...
  29. Kempsey Dog

Opinion Jarome Hughes

Who cares if we get him or not... Fact is he's all class and some people said he was shit lol
  30. Kempsey Dog

Opinion Fastest, Toughest, Smartest, Most Talent, MVP, Bulldogs Ever.

Fastest : Jamal Idris Toughest: Jarrod Hickey Smartest: Lachlan Lewis Most Talented: Michael Lichaa MVP: Tony Williams
  31. Kempsey Dog

2020 Final 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Yeah it's odd.... I think they made a mistake dropping him, wtf is May going to do against Olam next week lol. Should have just trusted the kid that's played there all year despite his defensive issues at times
  32. Kempsey Dog

Naden got no game time.... Maybe he signed with us mid week haha. Seriously though would be a good wing option outside Cotric or Hopoate
  33. Kempsey Dog

Try or no try there ?
  34. Kempsey Dog

This has been a low quality game ... Melbourne win easy next week if this game is anything to go by.
  35. Kempsey Dog

Naden to the bench and May to start... Naden is the defensive weakness in their side but I didn't expect the change.
  36. Kempsey Dog

Can Meaney be our own Papenhuysen?

Papenhuyzen is explosive and instinctive. Meaney is just fast, he can asses the situation well in space and play to his supports when in space though as we saw with his assist against the tigers last year.
  37. Kempsey Dog

News Why blank cheque from Bulldogs couldn't cure Bateman's homesick blues

Would have been great to get him, but he hasn't been at his best in the later half of the season. Thought he played a whole lot better last season.
  38. Kempsey Dog

Flanagan consolidated thread.

Yep roosters know they won't win next season... They are preparing for a big buy up for 2022 we need to act quick or they will be taking the players we want / need
  39. Kempsey Dog

Opinion Nick Cotric

He's a weapon, wanted him for years. Will be alot of people's favourite player at our club.
  40. Kempsey Dog

Opinion Nick Cotric

Raiders generally play inside the scrum lines this year. When you think about where they finished on the ladder, their centres had very quiet seasons
  41. Kempsey Dog

The Team to Beat in 2020

Agree. Has a 2012 vibe to me, Panthers didn't have a Barba type but they are still the best all year and Melbournes big game experience may get them
  42. Kempsey Dog

Official Three new Directors to join Bulldogs football club.

Great. Now just sign Flanagan, Burton, a hooker, offload Lewis and either DWZ or Smith and we good
  43. Kempsey Dog

Opinion Jarome Hughes

Just coming back here again to remind the haters that this guy is elite
  44. Kempsey Dog

The Team to Beat in 2020

Naden is the weak link for Panthers Brenko Lee is the weak link for Storm Both teams favoured edges will coincidentally be running at these two (if Panthers win of course). Will make for an interesting final, personally I think Naden could be exposed like Inu was by Melbourne in 2012, hope I'm...
  45. Kempsey Dog

I thought a Cogger and Burton partnership would have been great but not to be sadly
  46. Kempsey Dog

Could we see a successful future with DWZ and Okunbor on the wings or do we need replacements?

I got laughed at last time I mentioned it... But if we get a solid 80min hooker im all for playing Okunbur in #14 especially considering he's coming off an ACL
  47. Kempsey Dog

Jmk wants Benji to join Bulldogs

If J-Moz is next to him he will feel more confident in defence then he ever has
  48. Kempsey Dog

He will do really well over there, happy for him. More smaller kids like him should go over to the super league more and just have fun and learn things without added pressure. Meaney is another one that could benefit greatly from the move if he wanted too.
  49. Kempsey Dog

Negotiations update

If only Hazem scored more points... Cameron Smith would defs have played another year and we'd have Grant lol... I blame Halligan for kicking too long lol
  50. Kempsey Dog

'I have never been happier': How Stuart saved Harawira-Naera's career

All fun and games until you starts losing ... won't be rosey forever Corey. Shit like this makes me want the Storm to win lol
  51. Kempsey Dog

That's the big play. Brailey is excellent, Grant would be ideal, but I have Blayke above B.Smith at hooker
  52. Kempsey Dog

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Would be nice, I'm getting scared Roosters want Burton to partner Walker as a Keary succession plan.
  53. Kempsey Dog

Cotric at centre

Exactly. Ricky knows that next season Simmonson and Valemai will likely be his starting wingers so why play Rapana there ? This way he's seeing what Rapana has got to make a claim for next season whilst keeping Nic where he favours him for his team composition and runs out of their own end. They...
  54. Kempsey Dog

Cotric at centre

No not at all he's comfortable with Rapana there and has had Cotric in his side at wing for a while so why change it when it's been working for him
  55. Kempsey Dog

Tyrone May has extended his deal with Panthers, surely this further points to Burton leaning towards us...
  56. Kempsey Dog

Could we see a successful future with DWZ and Okunbor on the wings or do we need replacements?

DWZ no way... Okunbur maybe odds are against him with his ACL. I want Addo-Carr and Bailey Simmonson as our wingers but I know that'll never happen
  57. Kempsey Dog

Melbourne my favourites for the comp if Munster stays fit, their only real weakness is Brenko Lee imo
  58. Kempsey Dog

No Source Joseph Sualli

For Souffs ... Can't imagine they do the same for us
  59. Kempsey Dog

I still laugh at their DVD collection a decade of excellence... When they only won because Dogs got done for cheating the cap despite roosters having a stacked side aswell
  60. Kempsey Dog

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Thoughts on Kyle Flanagan

Cheers, but it was a massive coincidence haha.
  61. Kempsey Dog

11 try assists I think. He has thrown quite a few quality cut out passes to Joey Manu when he got good ball instead of Keary or teddy getting it. He's got it in him to be successful just needs abit of confidence I think
  62. Kempsey Dog

Exactly .... Kent the fuckwit defended them on 360, but if the roosters had any class they would publicly address the issue
  63. Kempsey Dog

Klemmer leaving to the Knights
  64. Kempsey Dog

"Canterbury hasn't had a sharpshooter since Hazem retired" very disrespectful to the iceman Hodkinson.
  65. Kempsey Dog

Yep me too. Croker doesn't get much ball lately, but Wighton will force him to make some hard decisions
  66. Kempsey Dog

I've always liked Whare but his best asset are his deft hands and strong defence. Something our current structures would fail to cater to. Imo it's crazy Melbourne haven't got him to play right centre as Brenko Lee is their major weakness
  67. Kempsey Dog

Cotric at centre

Can't wait until he makes everyone eat their words that doubt his ability at centre
  68. Kempsey Dog

Cotric at centre

What does he have to gain from playing him at centre though ? He's played him their before and values his hard carries on the wing over what the rest of his squad can provide. For us it's different
  69. Kempsey Dog

Best thing about this is hoping Sharks suck the next few seasons and use Flanagan as a pawn to lure Blayke Brailey over once hes off contract again
  70. Kempsey Dog

They already did it to Brock Lamb recently...
  71. Kempsey Dog

Did Hooper read this thread and make a rumour or am I Nostradamus
  72. Kempsey Dog

JAC has been sounded out by Barret

Gotta remember they had Hughes at fullback at one point also... Why weaken their wing options when they didn't have too.
  73. Kempsey Dog

I like Lam alot aswell but he much prefers to play 6 and on the left edge... Him and Burton won't work out
  74. Kempsey Dog

News Drunk bulldog caught acting like a goose

Better than raping someone I guess hey
  75. Kempsey Dog

Chucking in 100k wouldn't hurt though. Could offset some of that Thompson money your cut about lol
  76. Kempsey Dog

Damien Cook

That's true ... But if they fail to get past the prelim and don't win anything by the time he retires we will look back and won't care about losing him as much as someone like JT
  77. Kempsey Dog

I thought so aswell at times this year with roosters. But when he has been given the ball early with some time and space he's made some nice passes out to Manu. It's no coincidence Manu went pretty quiet in the back half of the season by his standards as he was getting less quality ball as it's...
  78. Kempsey Dog

Social Media Penrith season set to implode

I read the panthers forum recently looking for something lol. Best post was a guy saying the scandal was that the coach is fucking a players mum lol
  79. Kempsey Dog

Yeah he was more effective then, Sharks season actually fell apart when they dropped him for Johnson. One thing I will add is that he is good mates with Blayke Brailey would consider signing him just to use him as a pawn next time he's off contract lol...
  80. Kempsey Dog

This is true, even though Croft didn't kick on this year... I see Flanagan fall into a similar bracket as he once did with Smith giving Munster all the good ball. Roosters do the same except it's to Keary and Tedesco, probably hasn't helped the kids confidence
  81. Kempsey Dog

(this isnt a thread saying we should sign him, just gauging everyones thoughts on him) Roosters seem to be throwing the kid under the bus along with their fans and a headline in the DT seems to suggest Lam or Walker will get the nod ahead of him. So considering Green is injured and likely to...
  82. Kempsey Dog

Big year for Meaney and Lewis ahead

I like Meaney I know most harped on about him needing to play fullback me included. However I really think his best position with our current team composition would be on the wing outside Cotric. Time will tell I guess
  83. Kempsey Dog

No Source Big Hooker News. Inside info

Hoppa is a shit stain on Hughes' undies lol
  84. Kempsey Dog

He is quality very underrated very good temperament always takes the best option.
  85. Kempsey Dog

Never rated him... 100% we should stay away from him.
  86. Kempsey Dog

I agree but Addo-Carr is far better than Smith and DWZ who opted for positional changes. It's a risk but we are in a position where it's probably a risk we might have to take... My dream would be to steal Jarome Hughes off them to play fullback
  87. Kempsey Dog

Damien Cook

Long line of fuck ups and has been done to death... Cook may be good but he hasn't really won anything yet has he, sucks but it could be worse I guess
  88. Kempsey Dog

JAC has been sounded out by Barret

Agree but at this point we don't have much choice imo. Would give him a 2 year deal with some club options and security in place he's shit there. Issue is though without a good half or 9 it won't matter where he plays in the backline as he will get limited opportunities
  89. Kempsey Dog

Bingo, he's got that natural black fella instinct he knows when to be on the ball
  90. Kempsey Dog

Bulldogs line up for next year

Luke also had a post on insta saying happy birthday to his best mate Mankinson saying how much he missed him. We should try swap DWZ for him too lol
  91. Kempsey Dog

How good is Cotric

love Welch and his crafty little offloads would have been a great player to start alongside Thompson
  92. Kempsey Dog

How good is Cotric

Cotric is a centre who was made into a winger by Ricky as he wanted a bigger body on the flank and couldn't move Croker or Leilua.
  93. Kempsey Dog

2020 Finals Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Whats obvious watching Parra 1. Arthur is a shit coach 2. They have a shit bench and poor rotations (see above) 3. They only have a few players that straighten their attack, Paulo and sometimes Gutherson. 4. They play too sideways without warning the right too do so, playing weaker teams and...
  94. Kempsey Dog

I'm at mums / step dad's house he's a Parra fan. He's screaming take the 2 when they got the penalty and I was like watch the c*** choke and hit the post. I was choking from laughing so hard couldn't believe it
  95. Kempsey Dog

Moses absolute passenger tonight
  96. Kempsey Dog

Waqa Blake is shit... He needs to be moved to wing
  97. Kempsey Dog

NRL transfer news: Bulldogs close in on Panthers prop, Titans snare Warriors flyer

His stats were atrocious that game made barely any metres