Search results

1. D

Josh Reynolds contract?

Well earned by the sounds of it.. congrats.
  2. D

Official Gus on Twitter

I see no benefit in moving Averillo on early.. give the local kid a chance to prove himself in this new environment.
  3. D

The Kennel Premiere

C’mon!!!!! Really pumped for this year
  4. D

As we near the start of the season in 2023, i ask you a question

If you have a Telstra mobile contract it’s cheaper.. I pay $15 per month.
  5. D

Rumour 2024 Halfback

If true, it would be in Easts interest to release him early and play Manu at 5/8.
  6. D

News ‘It’s a fairytale’: Reynolds ready to become Prince of Belmore again

Umm no I didn’t.. only bored idiots create different accounts. misunderstanding.
  7. D

Official Gus on Twitter

Same mate
  8. D

A thread on why Panther is the worst thing in Australia

Sunny’s inside.. moron thinks he’s a movie star.
  9. D

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

I wouldn’t say infinitely more talented, both have/had different strengths.
  10. D

Your best 3 Sydney take away shops

Gentleman, do the Greeks still have the best fish and chip shops on the east coast? They did when I was growing up.
  11. D

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

And I think he’ll leave because he wants to win a comp.. it’s not going to happen a Parra.. their window has closed.
  12. D

Keen when he’s on the field.. enthusiastic and always puts in 100%
  13. D

He’ll be a great signing… good kicking game to take the pressure off Burton and allow him to run more, good running game, he’s quick and keen as fuck. There’ll be no better half available before 2025.
  14. D

Official Gus on Twitter

Mate it’s already been reported on zero tackle hours ago.. big Roy onboard
  15. D

Any More BIG NAME signings before season '23?

Who you signing at halfback for 2024/2025?
  16. D

Any More BIG NAME signings before season '23?

Played in a few preliminary finals and a grand final.. pretty fucking handy if you ask me.
  17. D

News 2023 Rd 1 Draw

Sunday?.. ffs
  18. D

Fox Sports Klemmer

Calm down big fella.. it’s the off season.
  19. D

Official Bulldogs sign Bronson Xerri for 2024 season on two-year deal despite doping ban

He won’t except a train and trial offer, sign him on 3 year contract.. the bloke is a gun, he just made stupid choices when he was young.. who hasn’t.
  20. D

News Reynolds desperate for Bulldogs homecoming;

Better than any other 14 we have at the club and his enthusiasm and love for the club will be of value around the team. Needs to be super fit and to work on that ordinary kicking game of his over the next 5 months.
  21. D

Opinion First grade quality

There’s been plenty of situations in all games for him to take on a line but he passes instead.. hopefully he gets more confidence next year.
  22. D

Josh Addo-Carr is the most talented winger the Bulldogs have ever had

Once the new coach puts a better defensive structure together so he doesn’t have to come out of the line so much then maybe yes. Matt Utai holds the the number one spot at the minute.
  23. D

Opinion First grade quality

Is Burton a big cat.. too scared to take the line on.
  24. D

Nsw Cup Round 24

Toia can stay in reserve grade.. dumb ****
  25. D

News Phil Gould meets with Ben Hunt

I’d prefer we go for Walker, surely the Roosters can’t have 6 players on $900k-$1.1m in 2024… or can they??
  26. D

Opinion Yesterdays embarrassment

Mahoney’s service from dummy is outstanding.
  27. D

Official Team List Round 23 v Eels + Match Discussion

what happen to TPJ?
  28. D

2022 Round 23 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Young Hetherington is a ripper
  29. D

Official Gus on Twitter

Baz kept trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.. we haven’t the ability of of the panthers…….yet!
  30. D

Matt Burton | Consolidated thread

Luai is so overrated, he’d be a no one if he was playing 5/8 for Gold Coast parking maids.
  31. D

Rumour Haas

Broncos aren’t paying anything for a player they want to keep.
  32. D

I agree.. selfish attitudes aren’t welcome
  33. D

Can’t believe how dirty Schoup was when JAC swooped in front of him and got the try he didn’t even celebrate with them.
  34. D

News Brent Read.. Stephen Crichton

Need to keep money available for a quality half when one becomes available and hope to fuck Averillo gets fit as fuck over summer and gets some confidence under the high ball.. he’s definitely got the skill, pace and size to be a quality FB. Hopefully next years strength and conditioning coach...
  35. D

TPJ will be good for 22mins
  36. D

Kalyn Ponga and Kurt Mann share a Toilet Cubicle...

Two straight blokes in the pub toilet cubicle only means one thing.. racking up lines on the toilet seat. Not sure if Kalyn is straight though so it could of been a bit of stink fist.
  37. D

News Brent Read.. Stephen Crichton

Brent Holland
  38. D

Official Gus on Twitter

I like it
  39. D

Thommo & TPJ - The front row that never fronts.

TPJ is unfit and lazy.
  40. D

Opinion Averillo cooked

No use going to the market and paying big bucks for a fullback, money will be better off spent in other positions.. Averillo will be fine, he definitely has the ability to be a good fullback, he’ll become more consistent in time.
  41. D

Official Team List Round 21 v Cowboys + Match Discussion

You’re right about their powerful backrowers, their bench is better than our starting back rowers, that’s why they’re running 2nd and we’re almost last. At least Jacko gives 100% each week and he looks like the only forward fit enough for 1st grade.
  42. D

List of possible Salmon indiscretions from 12 years ago …

Haha Doesn’t mix his words old Sticky.. good on him.
  43. D

Most run metres and most tackles for the team.. it sounds like you’re done.
  44. D

We struggled when our starting forwards come on.. TPJ just floats around not knowing what his job is but, new go forward coming next year. NQLD not good enough to win the comp.
  45. D

News David Klemmer show cause notice

Pack up and leave when we were struggling.. fuck that **** he’s not welcome back.
  46. D

Opinion Jimmy Dimmick

Did a good job with the Titans ‍♂️
  47. D

We beat them once, we can do it again.. Carn the Doggies!!
  48. D

Official Gus on Twitter

You're shit
  49. D

Opinion 2023 Squad

If Kyle plays 7, he needs to hit the weights and put on a bit of size over the off season.. I don’t think he’s broken a tackle all year
  50. D

Rumour Stephen Crighton

Fake news!
  51. D

Our attack with Barrett as coach compared to with Potter as coach in 2022

He can re-post whenever he wants.. you don’t need to concern yourself with it if it’s not something you’re interested in.
  52. D

Opinion Biggest wanker

Buzz then Kenty. Parker was going for GC today because he’s a QLDer.. Braith and Blocker were clearly supporting the dogs probably because they hate QLD teams.. simple.
  53. D

NRL corruption caught on live tv

Don’t open the thread and read the comments if you’re offended then precious.
  54. D

2022 Round 19 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Worse decision I’ve ever witnessed.. what was the bunker watching? Clearly was moving towards the ball with his eyes on.
  55. D

Opinion No Ciraldo. Potter2024

4 tries off kick I think? so defence wasn’t completely bad.. young Declan was out of position for a couple of them.
  56. D

Declan Casey playing fullback on Sunday

Let’s hope it doesn’t rain :worried:
  57. D

Mitchell Moses

Ummm not too sure about that one
  58. D

Mitchell Moses

Yes.. Moses has a great short kicking game, his kicks generally hit the mark which leads to tries. Anything else for me cobba?
  59. D

No Source Hastings swap deal

He’s had about 5 good games… I think we need to be patient and wait for a better quality half to become available.
  60. D

No Source Hastings swap deal

Isn’t Hastings on $400k?
  61. D

Mitchell Moses

Leading try assist for the year.. hardly shit.
  62. D

Mitchell Moses

Go back to bed mate
  63. D

Rumour Stephen Crighton

Need a halfback and prop, not a centre and not at the money he would demand.. he’s contracted for 2023 anyway.
  64. D

Opinion Kyle Flanagan

Backs up well, good enough in defence, always puts in 100%, good short kicking game, game management has improved since Josh Jackson moved from halfback and Kyle moved in, poor long kicking game, poor runner of the ball.. best halfback at the club.
  65. D

Opinion Mick Potter

He'll find it even harder to captain off the bench next year.
  66. D

Official Team List Round 18 v Rabbitohs + Match Discussion

No front rowers on the bench a concern.. where’s the $800k prop? Waste of money.
  67. D

Official Gus on Twitter

Negi Nancy
  68. D

Opinion How bad a coach is fitler

Ease up big fella, wouldn’t say ridiculous considering they take a large squad for the World Cup.
  69. D

Opinion How bad a coach is fitler

Jerome Luai shouldn’t of been selected for 3 reasons 1. Not the best 5/8 available for NSW.. not even the 4th best… Cleary makes him look good at club level. 2. Not making himself available for Australian selection in the World Cup. 3. Carries on like a fuckwitt most of the time with his...
  70. D

2022 State of Origin Game 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Great game of footy, unfortunately QLD too good. Cleary is not the GOAT.. yet.
  71. D

Bulldogs vs Rabbits rd18

He’s the biggest grub in the game
  72. D

Opinion Our Nsw cup side

Was hoping BBO was getting better.. I think Flanno has been better since Trent left, Jacko moved from half back to back row and Flanno started playing half back again
  73. D

Opinion Our Nsw cup side

Haha ol knockonbr
  74. D

Official Gus on Twitter

Rubbish clothing and jerseys.. should of went back to Canterbury Clothing… the quality is heaps better.
  75. D

Rd 16 vs Sharks 3-2-1

Stop sooking, was a good performance apart from a few errors off the young bloke on debut.
  76. D

The only times we will win this season

Should never of picked a a winger on debut in these conditions, cost us 12 points. Apart from that we could of won the game if a few little things went our way… Sharks are 3rd remember.
  77. D

Official Team List Round 16 v Sharks + Match Discussion

3 props and a second rower on their bench, I’m guessing they want to beat us through the middle.
  78. D

Rumour New Coach Update Bulldogs

What did poor old Daryl Halligan do wrong?
  79. D

Matt Burton | Consolidated thread

Upgrade to $800k 2023 $1m 2024-25-26
  80. D

Social Media Jacob Kiraz

Hardly bagging him out, they were saying how sore you’d pull up after tackling him, how many corks you’d end up with and how you’d need an ice bath after the game.
  81. D

Aaron Schoupp

He’s a gun mate
  82. D

Fittler really? This a joke?

They do
  83. D

Let’s hope he turns our club around with the help of Jim and Gus.
  84. D

Meaning when coach’s have great player in their team they make the coach look good.
  85. D

Simply because they all like playing under him
  86. D

Great move.. he’ll attract great players.. great players make great coach’s.
  87. D

Opinion Paul Alamoti

Last week might of been his breakout game.. almost ran the length.
  88. D

Sack Fittler

Give it a rest
  89. D

Phil Gould reveals why Brad Fittler has turned a corner in NRL coaching

What makes a great coach?.. great players.
  90. D

Rumour Dolphins to Poach Bulldogs Star

Bulldogs gun?
  91. D

Penrith Panthers Lineup - Round 13, 2022

Their forwards will kill us