Search results

1. finchie

Official Bulldogs sign Fa amanu Brown

Reynolds will be lucky to make the reserve grade side Nu brown has improved since he’s moved permanently to hooker and not had to be a half
  2. finchie

Official Gus on Twitter

Someone ask gus how his meeting with Nathan brown and his management went please
  3. finchie

Any More BIG NAME signings before season '23?

Anyone hear about Nathan brown Dogs (Gus) meeting with him tomorrow Would be an awesome pick up and at a good price
  4. finchie

Opinion Our Right Edge

Not what I’m hearing Look for Sutton Thompson king potato head to play prop
  5. finchie

News Addo-Carr opens up on what it would take to become next Dogs captain as contenders revealed

I’d be shocked if there wasn’t co captains One of them will be ado carr and the other I’ll throw a Smokey in and state Reed Mahoney
  6. finchie

Opinion Khaled Rajab

Should’ve started with 1. Douehi 3. Kiraz 6. Moses 7. Rajab Reece robinson is dog poo Team looked half decent when Moses and rajab were combining
  7. finchie

Opinion Khaled Rajab

Daddy didn’t let you fly to England all alone again? Just like daddy rejected the super league offer earlier this year?
  8. finchie

Opinion Our Right Edge

Pangai might get first crack at right edge
  9. finchie

Rumour Jayden Sullivan

Sure is the offseason Let’s hope the World Cup starting tonight gives us something fresh to talk about
  10. finchie

Opinion Khaled Rajab

Apparently Khaled picked up a back injury at training and is out of the lebanon vs kiwis game
  11. finchie

Opinion Khaled Rajab

Mitch is in england Still no definite word on whether he runs out or not but will not play first game Rajab isn’t a fullback nor can he handle fb
  12. finchie

Opinion Khaled Rajab

For the 20th time Khaled is a 7 Played 7 since he was 7 years old Absolutely tore up the juniors growing up His size has held him back a bit but it isn’t due to his talent nor skill He only played fullback to plug a position He’s an out and out half
  13. finchie

Opinion Khaled Rajab

I’ve been told Moses has just flown over there and is in England
  14. finchie

Opinion Khaled Rajab

He shits on flanacrap and should’ve got a taste towards then end of last season
  15. finchie

How much should we offer Moses ?

2024 there will be a lot of player movement. Still think a Hastings and burton combo would be awesome and realistic Or burton and Doeuhi
  16. finchie

Rumour Jayden Sullivan

Maybe their looking at Sullivan at fullback ?
  17. finchie

Hayze Perham

I don’t know how safe luke Thompson and or tpj are
  18. finchie

Hunt chase puts Flanagan in no-win situation

He’s awful coz he has an awful coach and at an awful club Kids got talent
  19. finchie

Hunt chase puts Flanagan in no-win situation

The sooner we get rid of flanacrap, Corey allan and Thompson the better Or better yet send them all to dragons in return for Ben hunt and tyrell Sloan
  20. finchie

Official NSW Cup GF Thread - Bulldog v Panther

Can u copy and paste it plz
  21. finchie

Is there a link that’s working
  22. finchie

Why can’t they have scheduled the 2 nrlw games last night before the south’s v Penrith game Infront of 40-50k people at Accor?????? And then showed the gf live today They showed the semi and the Qld cup gf but not the nswrl one lol thats just one example of the morons running the game
  23. finchie

Alarm Bells Mahoney vs JMK

If Mahoney doesn’t play tonight Parra lose
  24. finchie

no I watch Jess Sergis, Isabelle Kelly, ema tonegato, and Tiana penatani.
  25. finchie

Charlie Staines and Tom jenkins are big outs for them Especially at this level Staines carves up the Reggie’s
  26. finchie

Hopefully Skelton a late in Casey to wing and Isaac or knockonbur out of the side Most likely Isaac Leumele
  27. finchie

Opinion Khaled Rajab

He’s got one more year left of his current deal I believe 4 year deal when he was 16
  28. finchie

Titans Snare Bulldogs Forward

Can they buy one get one free Give them Waddell please At no extra cost
  29. finchie

Opinion Khaled Rajab

He’s played halfback since he was 7 years old He can organise but tangatoa gave him simple instructions to run and tackle He left the organising to wakeham Tangles didn’t even want Khaled to kick much
  30. finchie

Opinion Khaled Rajab

He shietsss on that kris Keating clone Rajab should be groomed accordingly
  31. finchie

Please tell me this is b.s

I’d take the cheer girls at Belmore
  32. finchie

Rumour Jackson Topine new contract?

Are u comparing Joey tapine ( a nzld international) to topine??? Please stop
  33. finchie

Never did I state or write him off There was a reason he wasn’t re signed til the last round and no other clubs came knocking
  34. finchie

His parents and in particular his mother allegedly complains about everything around the club and thinks her son is wayyyy better than he actually is He has a sister that also played for the dogs in Harvey Norman and she did the same there Kind of like a mrs know it all when it real fact mrs...
  35. finchie

Our front row next year is worrying.

My 8 year old son has bigger balls and runs harder than that patolo coward Absolute cream puff Surrenders and drops like a turd in every tackle F me he is shiettttttt Makes Tolman look like Sam burgess
  36. finchie

Our front row next year is worrying.

I’ve also been told that tpj won’t be here either if they can find a club to chip in a significant portion of his contract
  37. finchie

Official Join players to celebrate the 2022 season

Treating fans like morons Only a moron would go
  38. finchie

Official Gus on Twitter

What’s the point of dropping him second last game of the year? Like seriously What is the point Is he going to carry that hunger and desire for an entire 7 months leading into next year lol They’ve fcukked with him on the interchange and played him rubbish mins
  39. finchie

Official Team List Round 24 v Sharks + Match Discussion

Shouldn’t matter bud Plus Stinkson and flana are on a lot more money than you think
  40. finchie

So only tpj gets dropped for poor form lol Must’ve missed Corey waddel, Stinkson, patalo, Edwards, flanacrap poor form then ?
  41. finchie

Against the warriors 73mins played for a massive 30 metres gained
  42. finchie

Opinion Flanagan cannot be no 7 in 2023

Brad Schneider from the raiders is a bright prospect
  43. finchie

Is that why they’re after jayden Sullivan ?
  44. finchie

I really don’t understand the dummy and go 10m from the line twice a set these days And The lack of sight playing out the back to averillo on the sweep He continually hits the lead/wrong runner That’s bread and butter stuff for a halfback
  45. finchie

News Brent Read.. Stephen Crichton

I’d go all in on tom jenkins Wasted in reserve grade
  46. finchie

I’d go all in on tom jenkins Wasted in reserve grade
  47. finchie

Brent still thinks the turbo brothers are coming to the dogs with des cancer
  48. finchie

Official Bulldogs and Ciraldo agree to terms

I’m 99.9% sure the chriton thing is pure bs and no chance
  49. finchie

Official Bulldogs and Ciraldo agree to terms

Can’t stand the guy Massively overrated by the likes of mark Geyer and Ryan girdler whom are rusted on penriffff boys had a shocker in origin and should never have been picked
  50. finchie

Official Jeral Skelton - Beast!!!

Is that even possible my bro I’ve seen 9 year olds with better tackle technique and aggression than that pew hearted coward cat
  51. finchie

Official Jeral Skelton - Beast!!!

Name Him in the 19 squad and include him an hour before kickoff Warriors aren’t the best with “homework” on players so what chance do they have one hour before kickoff burns played all his centre role at south’s at left centre He can handle left centre easy I’d have burns and jac left side...
  52. finchie

Opinion Topine

Get on the protein shakes jackson wink wink
  53. finchie

Official Presser vs Cowboys

They held us down more and decisions weren’t made by the people that should’ve. Brilliant by potter In other words , thanks you Putrid incompetent referee
  54. finchie

Rd 21 vs Cowboys 3-2-1

3. Kiraz 2. Burton 1. Vince Vaughan
  55. finchie

The " refspiracy " against the Bulldogs.

Beside the double movement which he clearly promoted the ball after his ball carrying arm hit the ground short of the line, the other call that fcuked me was when cows dropped it close to our line, Kiraz swoops on it and then offloads and beautiful pass to burns and he calls them back offside...
  56. finchie

Opinion Schoupp passing to Fox

Agreed and also Gus stated he wants to play him right centre or right edge to utilise his left hand fend
  57. finchie

His defence is a concern assassin Love his attack and all but wow he shirt grabs
  58. finchie

Needs to realise we have one of the best finishers and wingers on his left hand side It’s not the shouppp show It’s the team first show Last weeks massive gaffe when he got in fox’s way from the burto kick was damning turning into a glory hog and needs to learn to pass in reggies Bring in...
  59. finchie

Rd 20 vs Knights 3-2-1

3. Burton 2. Jmk 1. Kiraz
  60. finchie

Rumour Bulldogs to announce ciraldo and new signings

Is Nathan brown also a signing or did that fall thru
  61. finchie

Rumour Bulldogs to announce ciraldo and new signings

Another nail in the coffin of the Luke Thompson tenure at the bulldogs
  62. finchie

Official Team List Round 20 v Knights + Match Discussion

We made Adam clune look like a superstar in magic round Hopefully we are up for this
  63. finchie

Official Team List Round 20 v Knights + Match Discussion

Rfm came over after the game and we spoke to him for a good 5-10 mins where he signed autographs and took pics He didn’t look to be injured or in any form of pain Am I missing something or was it needled at halftime and he still didn’t feel the pain ???
  64. finchie

Official Gus on Twitter

F him off If he’s that bad and needs constant treatment and monitoring how did he fly back to England and spend a few weeks there ?? Somethings not right and it’s very quiet
  65. finchie

Opinion Trade Luke Thompson for Luke Keary

I like Spencer leniu too If he’s still on the outer and with Penrith struggling to keep Liam Martin I hope ciraldo gets into Spencer’s ear
  66. finchie

No Source Hastings swap deal

I can read Awesome That’s a start
  67. finchie

They’re going in big for Mitch Moses They can still lose Hastings and brooks but brooks is on 1.1m $$$ next year Hard to move him on unless newc are that dumb to pick up his entire freight
  68. finchie

It won’t be a straight swap freakzilla Wouldn’t know the numbers but wel be saving a bit if it is indeed for Luke Thompson
  69. finchie

Look out for a possible swap deal with Hastings and Luke thompson Early stages at the moment But Hastings definitely doesn’t want to play lock He sees himself as a half Also tigers going all in for Mitch Moses isn’t good news for Hastings. lunch meeting between sheens and Gould today will...
  70. finchie

Luke Brooks signs with Bulldogs

Your closer than u think Try the other half and you might be onto something
  71. finchie

He may be traded to the tigers for Hastings is what I’m hearing
  72. finchie

Official Gus on Twitter

Is franky pele off contract I thought only Royce hunt was
  73. finchie

TPJ injury

No Hetherington Patolo Thompson Pangai Ava corey allan Alomoti
  74. finchie

TPJ injury

I was told only 10% of people have one I did mine summer last year Was out for 3 weeks but with his resources and medical work around the clock 2 weeks can be done you don’t even need your plantaris It’s just the pain and acceleration factor
  75. finchie

News RFM-Bulldogs set to offer forward new deal in coming weeks

Where’s the moron who laughed at me when I stated my brothers orthotics would have him back on the field and playing good footy in no time. moron stated rfm would retire and wouldn’t get back out on the field. your welcome
  76. finchie

Declan Casey debut

Would’ve been Paul alomoti debuting had it not been for his cheekbone injury but heaps happy to see Declan get a chance Hope he kills it and even bags a meat pie
  77. finchie

Rd 15 Presser

First thing potter did which shows he’s a better coach than barret; Get Jackson out of first receiver in the opp 20 Well done potsyy now if you could just teach that flana kid to pass the ball to averillo on the sweep with a 3 v 1 overlap!!! he continues to hit wadell short whilst averillo is...
  78. finchie

Rd 15 Presser

I agree 1 million percent More of a reason to flick jackson if that’s what he truly believes
  79. finchie

Rd 15 Presser

Why can’t mr Jackson praise potter or give him any positive feedback in the presser That’s twice now in 2 weeks after good wins that Jackson hasn’t given any credit whatsoever to mick!
  80. finchie

Averillo position

Looks like he’s got his head screwed on again and no where to hide or be lethargic at fullback
  81. finchie

Averillo position

Family of athletes and sprinters
  82. finchie

Averillo position

100%
  83. finchie

Averillo position

Some members here have said from the get go to have him play fullback He’s only wanted to play there for 3 years
  84. finchie

Averillo - Finally Found His Spot

You’d know what shit looks like aye u pillow biting mutt
  85. finchie

Team List Round 13 v Panthers + Match Discussion

Come make me u f wit Pm me whenever u want
  86. finchie

Leave averillo at fb for the rest of the year Hel be ok if he keeps this attitude up and not the lazy hippie to cook for school one in the centres
  87. finchie

They need to reimburse members who paid for season tickets They’ve given up on the season Pay the loyal fans back !!! thonpson and tpj aren’t injured at all Disgusting
  88. finchie

Averillo should’ve been fullback 3 years ago when we wanted him there for experience and game exposure
  89. finchie

How does Chris Patolo make fg How is Jackson still here Waddel , Stinkson Jmk lost 90% of the time weak cream puff forwards getting dominated in attack and defence
  90. finchie

Men vs cream puffs I won’t even Offend boys by saying men v boys the most Embarrassing side I’ve ever seen in 33 years
  91. finchie

News Hetherington Gone

So we release hetherington to sign Ryan Sutton lol F off gus ffs
  92. finchie

Dufty Dropped Panthers Clash

Looks like we have 3 fullbacks Maybe Corey Waddell still thinks he’s a fullback from last week the muppet
  93. finchie

I know it’s not a popular opinion but both the team as a hole and burton played better with averillo at 7 I understand he isn’t a half but he is the best “suited” half at the club At the very least he has a running game and threatens the line, 50% of his kicks are plausible whereas flanacrap’s...
  94. finchie

Penrith Panthers Lineup - Round 13, 2022

They were in cruise control and used it as a training run I assure you
  95. finchie

Penrith Panthers Lineup - Round 13, 2022

Kurt falls is debuting in the halves Look out for a winger / centre tom jenkins Freak and next big thing panthers specials Their reserve grade side has more brains and structure than our entire top 30
  96. finchie

Opinion The 1%ers don't exist - why we consistently lose against good and bad sides

Jackson playing with Aaron woods hair 1m out and forgetting to get to marker is the most pathetic thing I’ve seen and outlines everything wrong with him and his selection / club captain
  97. finchie

Kiraz

His work ethic and ability to push up around the ball is awesome Breath of fresh air and actually looks like he wants to be there keep him and fox on the wing for the rest of the year
  98. finchie

Averillo

I agree As long as the other muppets are there too Since he’s moved out of home his game has gone back
  99. finchie

Potter post match presser

Flanagan is shit Kiraz played well
  100. finchie

Okunbor

He’s a weak kent Coward Big for nothing cat