Search results

1. Baby Blues

Opinion Pride Jersey Saga

You’re the one accusing me of something? Hypocrite at it’s finest.
  2. Baby Blues

He's going to jail? What's your point?
  3. Baby Blues

Please tell me what I'm forcing on others?
  4. Baby Blues

Bulldogs draw a joke no Thursday or Friday games

It’s a bit deceptive because our Good Friday game is probably our best attendance and TV ratings for the year. The draw sucks for people who don’t have Foxtel/KAYO and is just another example of how out of touch the NRL are these days with the supporters.
  5. Baby Blues

You can feel however you like. If they feel that compromises their beliefs then they won’t budge. We all have certain things that we consider to be a deal breaker. That doesn’t make you better or worse than the next person. Save the virtue signalling and stop trying to force your beliefs on others
  6. Baby Blues

News Kyle and error? (Weidler)

Schuster won’t be the answer for Manly. Maybe we need Ciraldo to drop Kyle to NSW Cup for the first few rounds until daddy comes to the rescue
  7. Baby Blues

Opinion Bronson Xerri - would you take him?

True but it's essentially the same athletic endeavour just on a larger scale. Crazy how different they get treated
  8. Baby Blues

Opinion Bronson Xerri - would you take him?

It's crazy how you have NRL players missing 4 years and the same offence in the NFL is I think only a 6 game suspension?
  9. Baby Blues

You can be there for friends who have made mistakes. Fainu will pay his debt to his society and it could be argued they could use their faith to help rehabilitate him and lead him to change his life
  10. Baby Blues

You obviously do by the ridiculous crap you just posted Their opposition to the jersey was it goes against their religious beliefs. If you think they pick and choose then you need to provide an example of them wearing something that does the same. I swear y’all just like talking shit
  11. Baby Blues

News Broncos make formal Dolphins complaint after Deine Mariner release request

It’s sad there was nobody in his inner circle that could have helped.
  12. Baby Blues

I call bullshit but anyway do you think anyone who wears adidas is a bigot? Or is it just a piece of fashion? Adidas is a big brand and many people wear it so you’re poor attempts to link the Manly players to Ye is weak
  13. Baby Blues

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Spencer Leniu

Sutton can play big minutes
  14. Baby Blues

Absolute nonsense and you know it. Whataboutisms are just lazy attempts at conversation. To use your own logic against you have you ever purchased Puma or Adidas sneakers or boots?
  15. Baby Blues

Please show me where those players have endorsed the comments of Kanye West?
  16. Baby Blues

News Canterbury Bulldogs confirm big opportunity for former Hull FC halfback but it’ll be tough for former Wests Tigers star

A place in the top 30 doesn’t mean JR would be the bench utility. He shouldn’t be in our top 30 in 2023 when he wasn’t good when he left us last time
  17. Baby Blues

News Canterbury Bulldogs confirm big opportunity for former Hull FC halfback but it’ll be tough for former Wests Tigers star

Because he will take minutes and opportunities for players that are our future. It’s up to the coaches to decide if they feel these guys are ready and if they think they are up to it I’d rather see the younger players get first crack at first grade.
  18. Baby Blues

Reynolds was finished when he left us? I admire the optimism but I’d hate for him to stifle the development of younger players like Rajab and Clarke. He should be in a role similar to James Graham or the media stuff that Steve Turner did for us
  19. Baby Blues

Those are false equivalencies and really have nothing to do with this
  20. Baby Blues

News Tui Katoa.... Gone!!!

BBO did his ACL I think so there's no obvious option for the bench hooker/utility role. With Davey and Sutton coming in maybe we’ll see Topine play that role
  21. Baby Blues

Let's be real all the jerseys outside of our main strips are just a money grab anyway
  22. Baby Blues

Boxing $BW gets KO'd by pub crawler

Mark Hunt is a legend mate put some respect on his name
  23. Baby Blues

I'm curious about everyone’s thoughts about what happens next season after the fallout from the pride jersey saga? Will the Women in League round be hijacked again by this? Also will another team or Manly decide to wear a pride jersey again next year? Whether you agree with it or not I think it...
  24. Baby Blues

News Manly sign star Bulldogs forward

Queue the next article about our release of future immortals Tui Katoa and Josh Cook!
  25. Baby Blues

News ‘Sack me’: Bulldogs star’s shock promise as enforcer opens up on brutal Gus ‘wake-up call’

Wow so much negativity on here! You can’t make a change if you don’t accept there’s a problem. Getting in shape is going to be key for him to live up to his potential. As for the SBW influence, he was a world class player for a very long time so his advice could be a great asset in making TPJ a...
  26. Baby Blues

Opinion Khaled Rajab

Does anyone know if Rajab is a good goal kicker?
  27. Baby Blues

News Dogs enter race for $1m Moses signature as Gus pulls off Sydney raid: Jimmy Brings

I get that but let’s say we are willing to offer Moses the ‘best deal’ by however metric you want to evaluate best. He’d surely fire his agent before missing out on that deal? i honestly don’t understand the logic of RL players taking less to stay with clubs. They aren’t on deals where you are...
  28. Baby Blues

News Dogs enter race for $1m Moses signature as Gus pulls off Sydney raid: Jimmy Brings

How is that good for Moses as the client though? It’s the agent’s job in working in Moses’ best interests so he he is being negligent in his duties by passing on any opportunity with us.
  29. Baby Blues

Luke Brooks

I really hate how RL reporters talk about players salaries. Whatever he’s on should have been already accounted for and isn’t a cost pressure. If he’s moved on it’s because they just don’t rate him anymore
  30. Baby Blues

Opinion Khaled Rajab

Why do people keep replying to Flanagun like it’s actually Kyle?
  31. Baby Blues

Opinion Khaled Rajab

Doesn’t need to kick that often with Burton as his partner. We’d have a similar halves combination as Melbourne really if Rajab was our 7. The future is starting to look really bright!
  32. Baby Blues

Averillo to test open market before extending.

What’s his background? I’m surprised Averillo isn’t at the world cup?
  33. Baby Blues

Who is the next Bulldogs Captain?

Are you trolling or just completely ignored the fact you called Mahoney as Maloney?
  34. Baby Blues

Reed Mahoney will play 9 next year
  35. Baby Blues

You have Maloney as one of the options
  36. Baby Blues

Official Josh Jackson Retired Immediately

Wishing Jacko all the best he was a great club man and stuck with us in both the good and bad times. I wish we knew this earlier as maybe we could have kept Vaughan for a bit longer
  37. Baby Blues

News Matt Bowens Nephew Dwayne Ludwick inks two year deal with NRL Club Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Hopefully they start showing more NSW Cup games on Kayo/Foxtel so we can follow these guys more closely
  38. Baby Blues

Ch 9 News (inc DannyW) Chooks eye back

How many additional games do you think we win with Allan?
  39. Baby Blues

Bulldogs sign giant Titans forward

My comment was in response to if Doorey is needed mate
  40. Baby Blues

Averillo to test open market before extending.

The thing about testing the open market is you leave yourself open to not receiving an offer from us either. Good luck to him but he needs a big season at fullback if he wants to continue with us
  41. Baby Blues

I love this type of signing. We have lots of young players with potential all fighting it out for a spot in the team. They all won’t pan out but the future is bright
  42. Baby Blues

Is he needed with the signing of Jacob Preston?
  43. Baby Blues

News KNIGHTS FLYER BECOMES HOT PROPERTY

A big no to Young. We can get away with a cheap option on that wing so we can invest in a prop, halfback and potentially a fullback if Averillo doesn’t fire
  44. Baby Blues

Fox Sports Klemmer

Geez you’d think a guy on his money could do better than Oran Park?
  45. Baby Blues

News Zac Hetherington

Who is he supposed to be emulating?
  46. Baby Blues

Opinion Ryan Sutton

I’d like to see Thompson start and begin to justify his price tag. As TPJ doesn’t have the greatest motor having him come off the bench could make more sense. 8.Thompson 9.Mahoney 10.King 11.Kikau 12.Davey 13.Jackson 14.Topine 15.Sutton 16.TPJ 17.RFM
  47. Baby Blues

News super talented teen Joash Papalii has re-signed for futher 3 years

Just got to stop engaging with them. They clearly enjoy being annoying and baiting people
  48. Baby Blues

News DES SACKED: Manly axe club legend

You’re probably right there. It would be similar to Jason Taylor who initially had one good year at Parra and then was a disaster in his next two jobs
  49. Baby Blues

News DES SACKED: Manly axe club legend

Seibold is the Adam Gase of the NRL. How does he keep getting jobs despite being rubbish?
  50. Baby Blues

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Spencer Leniu

All those problems go away when Dean Young replaces Griffin. There’s a reason why he gets sacked everywhere he goes despite usually getting decent results
  51. Baby Blues

Opinion Ryan Sutton

You said we don’t have any credentialed props and King is a gun. You may not rate him but Thompson counts in name at least. I think it’s a contract year for him so that usually causes players to lift. I’d say if he doesn’t fire then it’s back to the UK for him
  52. Baby Blues

Opinion Ryan Sutton

Max King not a prop?
  53. Baby Blues

Fox Sports RTS to return to the NRL in 2023.

None of that leans to him signing for us does it? What are your thoughts on any of the juniors coming through?
  54. Baby Blues

Fox Sports RTS to return to the NRL in 2023.

The whole point of RTS going to Union was so that he could play in a world cup for the All Blacks. It doesn’t make sense for him to come back now when he has just earned his first caps for the All Blacks. I think this is a nothing story and we shouldn’t be getting our hopes up
  55. Baby Blues

News Cam lands first signing – and it’s another blow for Hasler

Fair effort to jump a wall while your arm is in a sling. This is a waste of such a talented career. He obviously didn’t surround himself with a good crowd and made impulsive decisions that have ruined his life. The story is just wild considering the event was at a church.
  56. Baby Blues

Rumour Nu Brown

Good player for NSW Cup. Not sure why we need him in FG. Better off developing Gray and Clarke as Mahoney plays 80 anyway
  57. Baby Blues

Off season scandal predictions

Then the article would be former Bulldog gets in trouble. Btw I think they are still technically contracted until November
  58. Baby Blues

Nsw Cup- Finals Week 2

I think Alamoti is a Kogarah Marist boy so wouldn’t be surprised if a big chunk of the crowd are there supporting him. Great try and hopefully we see him in the top grade next year
  59. Baby Blues

No Source John Bateman

I’d love for him to come back. We’d have one of the best backrows in the competition
  60. Baby Blues

No Source John Bateman

According to this article his homesickness was due to covid travel restrictions. With that in the past maybe he changes his tune on playing here...
  61. Baby Blues

Opinion Our pack next year

I thought Davey was signed for next year? Has that broken down or are people just thinking he doesn’t make the top 17?
  62. Baby Blues

No Source CROFT

I would rather see us play BBO than go after this dud
  63. Baby Blues

No Source Tom Carr

Probably a swap for Tui Katoa’s roster spot
  64. Baby Blues

News NRL News: The Kennel Cleanout

He turns 32 in January so I’m not sure about that. Just saying he’s an automatic no like most of the other guys on the list
  65. Baby Blues

Official Aiden Tolman Announces Retirement

Tolman comes across as a guy who will remain in footy when he retires. Could be a future coach for us one day
  66. Baby Blues

News NRL News: The Kennel Cleanout

Jackson as captain should definitely be considered just at a lower number than what he’s on now.
  67. Baby Blues

Nsw Cup Round 24

You're the one saying it will help them win reserve grade???
  68. Baby Blues

Nsw Cup Round 24

Can't finish any higher than their current position of 3rd. I don't see how him playing for one game helps their finals run
  69. Baby Blues

Nsw Cup Round 24

He wouldn't be able to play in the finals though
  70. Baby Blues

News Cameron Munster to Test Open Market

Nah they are more sly than that. They’ll just medically retire Keary and Munsters wife will get an admin job paying $300k a year
  71. Baby Blues

Kalyn Ponga and Kurt Mann share a Toilet Cubicle...

There are certain areas that should never have cameras being used in it and that’s one of them. Would they have been recording if it was the ladies?
  72. Baby Blues

What kind of a weirdo has their phone out recording people the bathroom anyway?
  73. Baby Blues

topine hate?

I’m not sure what you’re on about but that didn’t happen. At least get your facts straight first
  74. Baby Blues

Was there any mention of a white powdery substance in the stall too?
  75. Baby Blues

Nsw Cup Round 22

Was Makatoa actually in NZ? He was named in the extended NRL squad which I thought was weird if he was playing NSW Cup
  76. Baby Blues

Nsw Cup Round 22

Flanagan hasn’t played 8 games in NSW Cup this year
  77. Baby Blues

Official Team List Round 22 v Warriors + Match Discussion

They had RFM at lock last week too but he played left edge and I’d assume the same this week
  78. Baby Blues

Fittler the donkey leaving Ado Carr out again?

Racism comes in many forms. A person could be racist or bigoted to a certain group of people, they don't have to be that way to everyone who doesn't belong to the group they identify with. I don't think that's what is happening here btw, it's just Fitlet being dumb and picking guys from teams...
  79. Baby Blues

7 Chooks players giving them a salary cap nightmare

And that's still much less than the $700k reported in the article
  80. Baby Blues

Nsw Cup Round 22

I don't know if its changed from this but you only need to have played 8 games if your NRL team is no longer in the finals https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/nsw-qrl-nrl-player-eligibility.110615/
  81. Baby Blues

I’m not denying what you’re saying about him being hot property and the Roosters probably paying him a good wage to go there. My point is you can’t be paying him the same as guys like Manu on cap or off the books.
  82. Baby Blues

Sorry to hear that man. Big respect honouring your dad like that
  83. Baby Blues

It would actually be Tevita Pangai III or higher depending on the family tree.
  84. Baby Blues

I don’t know what he’s getting paid but it sure as hell can’t be $700k when that’s the salary of seasoned vets who are regulars in the rep football arena which is my point. It you pay him that there is no way Manu accepts only $20k more which was my point: Alleged salary cap cheating aside his...
  85. Baby Blues

Addo-Carr any time try scorer should be a popular bet this week
  86. Baby Blues

Social Media Samrani signs with Bulldogs

87. Baby Blues

These articles are nonsense. So you want me to believe that the locker room is cool with Suaalli getting paid a similar salary to Crichton & Manu and more than Radley?
  88. Baby Blues

Paul Green passed away

Wtf? He was so young man. That's terrible news
  89. Baby Blues

Nsw Cup Round 22

I think we could have close to the strongest team in NSW Cup for the finals if the guys from the NRL squad drop down to play
  90. Baby Blues

News BULLDOGS KEEPING AN EYE ON VERSATILE PANTHER

Does anyone know how Rajab is going? I’ve seen he can play in the halves and fullback. Hopefully we are looking at developing him as our next utility?
  91. Baby Blues

Opinion Joe Ofahengaue

Whether you like the signing or not we have Sutton coming. We’ve already been through this for the last decade. We need quality spine players if we are any chance of winning the comp.
  92. Baby Blues

Opinion Joe Ofahengaue

That doesn’t matter if we can’t afford to re-sign Burton. The best scenario would be to give hik a long term deal including an upgrade for next year
  93. Baby Blues

Opinion Joe Ofahengaue

No to anymore of these signing suggestions. The next contract we need confirmed is Burton’s long term extension. I'm sure Gus is working on it but we don't want him hitting the open market
  94. Baby Blues

Other News Source Schuster

I'd rather we persist with Topine
  95. Baby Blues

Nsw Cup Round 21

Carr is a left winger so he’d be scoring on Okunbor not Lumelume
  96. Baby Blues

Are there any Rugby Union players you wished had made the switch to Rugby League?

It's hard for me to know how good rugby players are in comparison when good league players who crossover dominate
  97. Baby Blues

Nsw Cup Round 21

Looks like you were right as Skelton isn’t playing NSW Cup today
  98. Baby Blues

Opinion Scheduling farce

That makes plenty of sense. In the AFL they try to have a home game every week in the non vic states.