• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Search results

1. CaptainJackson

America Presidential Election Thread

Trumpers are fucking imbeciles. This thread is gold, diamond and silvers worth of proof of how demented trumpers are
  2. CaptainJackson

Thats always going to be the problem with a moderator "moderating" Trump. The moment someone tells him to shut the fuck up, his supporters will scream blue murder and bias
  3. CaptainJackson

And they have a history of violent confrontation very much like the brown shirts
  4. CaptainJackson

Fixed it for you.
  5. CaptainJackson

And let's not forget the pro life partying celebrating a killer
  6. CaptainJackson

But but but hes a smart businessman!!!!!!
  7. CaptainJackson

The pro-trump contingent here are fucking hilariously daft. How fucking brainwashed are you nutters
  8. CaptainJackson

You're a bit special arent you. Make sure never to buy shoes with laces, stick to slip ons and maybe even velcros....... Actually no, stay away from velcros too, they may be a bit too confusing for you.
  9. CaptainJackson

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

I'm rolling my eyes. Ok mate think what you want to think. He (and the whole team) are clearly not fit. He's just gone through COVID and we're not sure what the effects could have been. He has the highest positive stats in our squad over the last 2 seasons. He's clearly not a player who...
  10. CaptainJackson

I think that's enough being a WUM.
  11. CaptainJackson

Wakeham ?

I see the lewis nuthuggers are fucking morons.
  12. CaptainJackson

No signings will be happening anyways. The c*** have their champions league this year so they'll only spend next summer when we finish outside the top 4 again
  13. CaptainJackson

Wakeham ?

A player who needs more time in reserve grade (he still hasn't had one full season in reserve grade because of the lack of options at the club he got fast tracked from under 20s to first grade), who's surrounded by the team coming second last against the team top of the table who are both great...
  14. CaptainJackson

Official Discussion Thread - Round 20 - Bulldogs v Panthers

Hey dumb fuck Did you miss the part where I said he needs a proper coach and development in the reserves before making a decision? What did you expect him to do against table topping Penrith with our reserve reserves Fucking idiot. Can't even count, tell me again how we were leading 26-0...
  15. CaptainJackson

Opinion WOW A.J BRIMSON

Pays better Where the fuck are the numpties who were defending pay?
  16. CaptainJackson

The Real Outcomes of BLM

Stop taking him out of context. If black people accepted their place as slaves there wouldn't be all this problem. Is my imitation of dicksucker accurate enough?
  17. CaptainJackson

The Real Outcomes of BLM

You don't have to be so insulting in your replies. Have some consideration for other please before showing off Just massive white privilege
  18. CaptainJackson

The Real Outcomes of BLM

You're a Sexist homophobe piece of shit
  19. CaptainJackson

The Real Outcomes of BLM

Fark you Sancho is coming!!!
  20. CaptainJackson

Youre a fucking idiot
  21. CaptainJackson

Theres simply no comparison in the public speaking abilities of Biden vs Trump. To seriously suggest that Biden is the loonier one over Trump should be sure signs that that person belongs in a mental hospital.
  22. CaptainJackson

Dont forget bernie funded his campaign through no donations from corporate world
  23. CaptainJackson

The Real Outcomes of BLM

24. CaptainJackson

The Real Outcomes of BLM

Lmfao Hacky is pissed
  25. CaptainJackson

The Real Outcomes of BLM

Peoples thoughts are that those that cherry pick, slander, and try to discredit BLM are racist piece of shit arseholes. I've directly said it multiple times to you, you've frustrated even more posters, of different political leanings, (with your racist rhetoric) that even they have succumbed...
  26. CaptainJackson

News I don't want you Barrett bombshell bulldogs snub

He didnt stick around. We offered him to the sharks before we released Woods and the sharks said no way. We couldn't give him away.
  27. CaptainJackson

News I don't want you Barrett bombshell bulldogs snub

16 NRL coaches have no clue about the game seeming none of them have offered him a contract. Again derpa derp
  28. CaptainJackson

LVG once called him Mike in a post game interview Its an in joke with fans
  29. CaptainJackson

They haven't backed the managers plain and simple. SAF would always bring in multiple players every single window. The glazers spend the first year a new manager is there and then dont back the manager following Windows. Thats not good enough. Every other team is always reinforcing Its a...
  30. CaptainJackson

Opinion Credit to Lewis

Except it was 8-0 when lewis went off dumb fuck. Clap Clap Clap Is that it? Poor snookums utility isn't on your side? Aweeeeeee
  31. CaptainJackson

Opinion Credit to Lewis

Except when it was Bryce Gibbs trying to give shrek shit That was quite fun
  32. CaptainJackson

Opinion Credit to Lewis

Oh man!!!!! You ruined @Horse fun, horse actually thought he had a friend to have a go at me, alas its another fail for horse Oh utility.......... Fuck elliot
  33. CaptainJackson

So much work to do

Not kicking to okunburs wing is whats fuckimg stupid. Okumbur is the 2nd tallest winger after tupou and should always be an attacking threat for a kick
  34. CaptainJackson

Averillo & Wakeham

What did everyone think of wakehams kicking game
  35. CaptainJackson

Averillo & Wakeham

we wasted this season in not playing them together. Wakeham still needs to put on muscle. Too small. And the coach has to back him.
  36. CaptainJackson

Rd 19 Dogs vs Rabbitohs 3-2-1

3. Jackson try saving tackles and his 200th 2. Rfm 1. Wakeham
  37. CaptainJackson

Official Round 19 - Bulldogs vs South Sydney Discussion Thread

Lewis wouldve bombed it in goals
  38. CaptainJackson

Hes got potential but he needs muscle and to grow. His current shape he wont cut it.
  39. CaptainJackson

Wqkeham has stepped up 2nd half. Kid needs confidence
  40. CaptainJackson

He cant kick yet. Needs to grow
  41. CaptainJackson

Sam Burgess just said he's thinking of a comeback Tell me again about the NRLs medical retirement policy?
  42. CaptainJackson

Coronavirus.

Lmfao Best post
  43. CaptainJackson

The Real Outcomes of BLM

Tough shit fuck face
  44. CaptainJackson

The Real Outcomes of BLM

Seems you missed my comment. Shut the fuck up you racist piece of shit. Intelligent debate? Fuck off useless c***, you rely on fox news ignorant talking points. Someone who holds Andrew Bolt or Tucker Carlson on a high pedestal is a fucking brain dead moron who doesnt have a single brain...
  45. CaptainJackson

The Real Outcomes of BLM

The next question is how racist arr you? Hillbilly Hick, or kkk, or hitler fanboi
  46. CaptainJackson

Coronavirus.

Dont forget that scummo and dutton would not let a refugee woman fly to Australia to have an abortion (because she was raped while under our watch at Nauru), instead they sent her to PNG where its illegal to have an abortion but yet these two fucktards , MONSTERS are speaking about compassion...
  47. CaptainJackson

The Real Outcomes of BLM

Which is why I will always reply to him as him being a racist POS
  48. CaptainJackson

The Real Outcomes of BLM

"Dawgfather is a racist piece of shit fuckwit " Fixed it for you hacky
  49. CaptainJackson

Coronavirus.

50. CaptainJackson

Opinion Jake Averillo

Anyone watching the storm cowboys game? Olam is swatting away defenders with ease. And we had a bunch of numpties criticising averillos defence vs olam
  51. CaptainJackson

RFM

It was against parra and derpa derpa pay crucified him for it. So its no surprise hes stopped offloading completelt
  52. CaptainJackson

News Moves to oust board

I'm happy. This board has a lot to answer for and imo have been a cluster fuck. I know that quite a few people (voting members) aren't happy at all with the mounties deal and getting rid of our juniors. They feel it takes too much away from the identity of the club
  53. CaptainJackson

Team Next Week

How dare you drop the next immortal prince lewis from the number 7 jersey
  54. CaptainJackson

Team Next Week

1. Tolman 2. Lewis 3. Tolman 4. Lewis 5. Chris Smith 6. Tolman 7. Lewis 8. Chris Smith 9. Tolman 10. Lewis 11. Chris Smith 12. Tolman 13. Lewis
  55. CaptainJackson

News Morgan Harper to fast to play

My point is he's a quick fix for a short period of time. Either he'd come good or he was good enough to leave there until we found someone better. Persisiting with smith, holland and montoya and then stupidly signing lafai was just immense stupidity and incompetence by the cosching staff and board
  56. CaptainJackson

Hes a JUNIOR!!!! you're not expecting a flawless game from him, he has to gain experience and grow into 1st grade ffs. If that's what you're expecting we may as well just completely abolish our juniors
  57. CaptainJackson

Pre season trial he was heaps better than smith. Smith got carved up vs sharks in our trials, harper was solid and looked better than every other centre in that game. Again your making stuff up
  58. CaptainJackson

Opinion Jake Averillo

Are you guys kidding? The KID is 19 years old. JT and barba also were short grabbers until they had enough experience and training in 1st grade
  59. CaptainJackson

He had only 2 games for us peanut. 1st game he completely shut down staggs. 2nd game he didn't perform that well but hes a junior stepping up to first grade I'm not saying hes q fantastic talent but hes someone who would be able to do a job for us and therefore we'd save on salary cap dosh...
  60. CaptainJackson

Lewis needs to retire immediately

The one set where averillo took control we looked so much more dangerous but that fucking hero shit c*** hog wouldn't let averillo touch it
  61. CaptainJackson

I'm voting this board out next time. The retention and recruitment decisions are abysmal. Harper Britt Lewis
  62. CaptainJackson

Harper sent a big fuck you to all those running our club
  63. CaptainJackson

Official Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

At the game. Harper is carving us up. Hes so
  64. CaptainJackson

I don't know what world you live in but we've always had to pay overs for any player. Examples in the past are our dealing with tottenham for Carrick and berbatov. Paying overs comes with being a big club
  65. CaptainJackson

The Real Outcomes of BLM

Watch Vice
  66. CaptainJackson

The Real Outcomes of BLM

Thats why i react the way I do to this guy. Hes only interested in propagating racist ignorance hes not actually interested in understanding the issues and resolution of these issues. His simple minded explanation is blacks are bad
  67. CaptainJackson

The Real Outcomes of BLM

Conservatives have always been more well organised as a unit, compared to liberals, who value individualism more. And prior to trump being elected theres been decades of growth of far right organisations both in the media(fox news which has/had a very high audience) and as conservative think...
  68. CaptainJackson

The Real Outcomes of BLM

That wasn't the case in 2016 though was it? They came out of the woodwork when they finally had someone to get behind, someone who's values matched theres
  69. CaptainJackson

The Real Outcomes of BLM

Doesnt work though mate, that's my point. The example in this forum being this dipshit here. No one should be taking him seriously, nor giving him the time of day, he's not interested in reasoned debate, he's only interested in propagating his half cooked racist ideals.
  70. CaptainJackson

The Real Outcomes of BLM

Disagree with you here Hacky. As this forums dip shit is an example of the constant denial and continual perpetuating of ignorant racist rhetoric, the republican congressman behave the same way. They're not interested in helping these people escape the barriers of systemic racism. They're...
  71. CaptainJackson

The Real Outcomes of BLM

Awwwwe the racist shit doesn't like me
  72. CaptainJackson

The Real Outcomes of BLM

aweee poor diddums has my swearing at you got you upset, well it's no where near as bad as your ignorant racist claptrap. You might want to check your fellow white supremacists the proud boys in regards to violence stupid fuck
  73. CaptainJackson

The Real Outcomes of BLM

Someone who's spewing ignorant, uneducated racist propaganda thinks he knows what semi-reasoned is. Have fun at your Klan rally hillbilly
  74. CaptainJackson

The Real Outcomes of BLM

How about you get stuffed you racist piece of shit. This topic of systemic racism and the cause of single parent households wqs thoroughly discussed before. Evidence was presented. Your retort to said evidence? "It's not true just because I said so and feel so" So fuck off with your...
  75. CaptainJackson

The Real Outcomes of BLM

Lmfao You just can't help yourself POS
  76. CaptainJackson

The Real Outcomes of BLM

Mate don't waste your time. He's a disingenuous racist asshole who "tries" to play himself as the reason of balance. These points have been made ad nausea to him and he's been proven wrong multiple times but yet he still spouts the far right bullshit he listens to from bolt Carlson or jones
  77. CaptainJackson

The Real Outcomes of BLM

Is this the best you've got? What's the matter feel uneasy that I'm pointing out youre a racist POS?
  78. CaptainJackson

The Real Outcomes of BLM

His traditional tactic of diverting to a cherry picked data/example is all too common. Known tactic of disingenuous conservatives And lastly you hit the nail on the head with this This is a KNOWN argument point of RACISTS, they use this over and over again and knowingly use even after they've...
  79. CaptainJackson

Yes. 20 years old. Massive potential. Creates competition with the rest of the forward line. Sir Alex had 4 to 6 players (depending on that seasons formation) vying for the forward positons
  80. CaptainJackson

Just announced United and Dortmund have agreed terms white text trollololololol
  81. CaptainJackson

Theres actually a genuine direction where the club is heading (that I can see). In building the club Ole is doing a much better job than Moyes, lvg and mourinho. At the time and still now I couldn't understand the transfers of Schweinsteiger Fellaini Lukaku Sanchez Mkhitaryan And they were...
  82. CaptainJackson

can't we just live in ignorant bliss and pretend woodward is competent enough to get it done?
  83. CaptainJackson

I cant do that Reason - Woodward
  84. CaptainJackson

The Real Outcomes of BLM

By the way I also see dawgfather has gone down the route of blm protestors not being arrested. Are you Michael mccormack? Who's bullshit got questioned and shut down.
  85. CaptainJackson

Unpopular opinions you have

Today yes that may be a politician, ie a mere bullshit populist looking to get elected. Back then it wasnt hacky. And even then the depression played a massive part in giving hitler that power. His election results in the previous election were abysmal, wasnt it something like 3% of the vote.
  86. CaptainJackson

The Real Outcomes of BLM

No he wants minorities to know their place and stfu. He believes minorities are ungrateful and should be happy with some of authorities unjust crackdowns on them.
  87. CaptainJackson

The Real Outcomes of BLM

Lmfao you're actually trying to psycho-analyze me? How about this POS, I dont like obvious racist fuckwits ie you.
  88. CaptainJackson

A populist yes. A politician no. Dont forget his brown shirts physically beat up their opponents and burnt buildings to ground. I would hardly call that being a good politician. And Germany's economic state at the time provided him the perfect environment for his populism
  89. CaptainJackson

BELIEVE!!!!!!
  90. CaptainJackson

The Real Outcomes of BLM

Oh forgive me sunshine. I just find it hard to comprehend how you're caught up on me calling you a friend of a publicly known white supremacist. Maybe its better that I say you found a known white supremacists views interesting and decided to attend one of his "rallies" Maybe I should also...
  91. CaptainJackson

The Real Outcomes of BLM

Support for what I'm saying? Lets start off with you saying if BLM protests weren't violent you would support them. 1. Remind me what you said when indigenous players refused to sing the anthem during state of origin? Did your views have something to do with "if white man didn't introduce...
  92. CaptainJackson

Ffs Obvious signs of deficient intelligence quota
  93. CaptainJackson

Its your deluded stupid supporters who brought up Fergie and actually compared the greatest manager ever to temper tantrum, "the grass was too long" klopp. Lets just wait until he cant spend money because your club has none. You were VAR points ahead.
  94. CaptainJackson

Wow the loserpool fans are smacking of desperation. Only an idiot would compare klopp to Sir Alex Ferguson. (To even suggest the first 5 years of each managers career given the different set of circumstances is massive stupidity) Then to compare the financial might of United to liverpool ffs...
  95. CaptainJackson

Official Who do we want to win the grand final?

Newcastle- fuck klemmer and ponga Soufs - after their fans behaviour in 2014 they can get fucked and never ever win anything Sharks - cheated the cap to win their only title and greenberg washes it off. Also their fans are bogan racist pricks Roosters - fuck money bill Williams Parra - fuck...
  96. CaptainJackson

Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

Please guys lewis is the next immortal. Lewis is Alfie langer, ricky Stuart, Andrew johns, and JT combined!!!!!
  97. CaptainJackson

Moments that typify our season

Tuesday 415pm when the kennel has reacted to the lineup
  98. CaptainJackson

Canterbury Bulldogs internal review into horror 2020 NRL season

What I'd like to know is that why is it our juniors always seem to be physically weaker than other clubs juniors?