• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Search results

1. El Padrino

Talau player retention

luckily we didn't listen to his dad and his demands or else we would have been in a bad position... no wait :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  2. El Padrino

News Matt Burton, Charlie Staines in Bulldogs’ sights as $800m pub baron joins chase

sick burn.... typical response from a yes man
  3. El Padrino

News Matt Burton, Charlie Staines in Bulldogs’ sights as $800m pub baron joins chase

great partnership.... if it's at the right price
  4. El Padrino

why so? because I'm not a "yes" man. sheep bah....
  5. El Padrino

yep....they are coming to save to save the board
  6. El Padrino

Opinion Apology and Refund

I'm not going to rehash 24 months worth of educational and motivational posts that I have posted however it is clear the fault lies with the "yes" men. you know who are
  7. El Padrino

No Source Alex Johnston

the administration know better....
  8. El Padrino

Opinion WOW A.J BRIMSON

Holbrook is tuning the team nicely.... waiting for the circle jerkers to bust a blood vessel in 3 2 1....
  9. El Padrino

News Curtis Scott arrested after Moore Park incident

#drunkfootballerlivesmatter
  10. El Padrino

Thank you cowboys

Well atleast we finished in the top 15
  11. El Padrino

News Board anger as Bulldogs director fails to mention pub ownership

I'm waiting for the financial statement from the byo lunch before I make a decision to whether the board is doing a fantastic job
  12. El Padrino

News The Badge

wow.... he's been de-badged
  13. El Padrino

News Live from Revesby Workers...

but Dingdong #butcovid
  14. El Padrino

Petition to action EGM

#butcovid
  15. El Padrino

Sponsor

#butcovid
  16. El Padrino

The Kennel's Greatest Band - Lead Guitarist

Mark Knopfler - Dire Straits
  17. El Padrino

Official Round 19 - Bulldogs vs South Sydney Discussion Thread

the refs got money souffs to win
  18. El Padrino

Board Report Card

19. El Padrino

Bulldogs with least players signed for 2021

1, 6, 7 and 9 needs to be addressed asap
  20. El Padrino

Board Report Card

no explain it. and why are you insulting me?
  21. El Padrino

Board Report Card

no I need help to understand why you support this board...
  22. El Padrino

News Addin Fonua-Blake set to leave manly

that's a nice pack to have
  23. El Padrino

Board Report Card

no worries, I can play the victim too.... m1nDgaMes
  24. El Padrino

Board Report Card

thankyou for your insights Baza as usual you and circlejerk committee dont get it. I am against shit management. the current board is blowarsing to keep their jobs. but ppl are happy to keep them on by stating let's see what they can do... in 12 months I dont believe we will be in better...
  25. El Padrino

Board Report Card

gobble gobble slurp slurp
  26. El Padrino

Board Report Card

I'm trying to say this with a straight face but how well have the Anderson's ticket gone so far. Are they the mob to carry us from the ruins with their 9 pillars for suxcess btw if your a circlejerker - you don't need to reply as we already know your response- "we love the Anderson's...
  27. El Padrino

Jack bird

can you the imagine the shit that has to be spun by the circle jerk committee to make the board look good if this is true.....
  28. El Padrino

Opinion Who is ultimately to blame for the current state the club is in?

instead of dwelling on the past, I pose another question Is Lynne Anderson and her cronies best suited to resolve the issues with Bulldogs P.S Can I asked that her cheer squad not prematurely ejaculate in your response Thankyou and regards TK
  29. El Padrino

News Bid to unseat Anderson as Bulldogs boardroom drama heats up

Has the Anderson's been ousted yet?
  30. El Padrino

News Moves to oust board

have the Anderson's been ousted yet?
  31. El Padrino

News Morgan Harper to fast to play

if you mention the "v" word, by law you have to say what a wonderful job the Anderson's are doing.....according to some on here
  32. El Padrino

Official Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

the JFK assassination review went shorter than those replays
  33. El Padrino

Official Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

the concussion helped Lewis on this occasion
  34. El Padrino

New signing

Different clowns, same circus
  35. El Padrino

THE KARMA GOD'S SET TO STRIKE

we overachieved this year
  36. El Padrino

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

37. El Padrino

ST Merge

and was at the helm with kikau was brought over here comes the conspiracy theory- Griffin raids penriths juniors.....and takes burton too as he had them firing as he knows them
  38. El Padrino

Holland & Montoya

We all support the club numbnuts... it's the board that is the problem... seriously who are you related to on the board because there is no way you are that stupid
  39. El Padrino

Holland & Montoya

you just keep losing your money whorse...
  40. El Padrino

Holland & Montoya

the circlejerk committee get defensive when their ego gets bruised and judgement get clouded so they lash out... they try to deflect but they look like idiots
  41. El Padrino

Holland & Montoya

I'm not declining if I did not ask to bet. Geez you must be rattled if your willing to lose money on blind faith....happy to be proven wrong but your friends on the board have no clue...
  42. El Padrino

Holland & Montoya

again who brought up betting in the 1st place?
  43. El Padrino

Holland & Montoya

yes it's better than being an inbred, you special kid...
  44. El Padrino

Holland & Montoya

hahaha.... damn you are a special kid. who brought up betting in the 1st place? btw I already give to charity by speaking to delusional kids like you
  45. El Padrino

Holland & Montoya

It's called father's day Dingdong I'm off the TK for 1 day and you are having a bitchfest as per normal but dont worry your special day is coming up soon..."circle jerks day"
  46. El Padrino

Holland & Montoya

hey whorse are you still betting on the dogs to win this year??? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: you didn't want to do head to head in bets so you went off and btiched and moaned. luckily you didn't though, you would lost your centrelink money
  47. El Padrino

Holland & Montoya

so let me get this straight, first you say titans would more than likely finish above the dogs then want to bet on the dogs to finish above the titans? not sure if this is a smart strategy or just wishful thinking like your bestie whorse who keeps bragging he bets on the dogs to win this year...
  48. El Padrino

Holland & Montoya

hey dingdong why are you deleting your old posts stating titans will finish higher than dogs in 2021? is it because you dont want to appear conceited in front of your cronies?
  49. El Padrino

Holland & Montoya

we will pick up this convo tomorrow DingDong
  50. El Padrino

Holland & Montoya

but DingDong, your board had 3 full years to research and recruit players and a coach. Are you saying we are not going to beat a cellar dweller team?
  51. El Padrino

Holland & Montoya

so let's see if we can get straight answer out of you for once without deviating, deflecting or fencesitting will the dogs finish above the titans in 2021?
  52. El Padrino

Holland & Montoya

I blame the board and their hype masters on here
  53. El Padrino

Harper

for consistency sake FUCK THIS BOARD and their circle jerk committee
  54. El Padrino

Confirmed 2020

sack des
  55. El Padrino

Jahrome Hughes vs our halves

Cooper Cronk was a manufactured halfback thanks to Bellamy and co.
  56. El Padrino

Official Round 17 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Discussion Thread

Holbrook and Dymock will want to win this game to prove a point...
  57. El Padrino

I'm getting a new neighbour.... What to expect?

your in luck Blue Balls your gonna get sex, sex and more sex from your new neighbor.... hopefully he buys you dinner first
  58. El Padrino

News NRL: Former Bulldog reveals Sonny Bill Williams was an “apologetic kid” when he walked out on the Bulldogs

she needs to call Ray Hadley immediately as this is damning evidence.... I can see 20 more 'exclusive' articles written about it for next 10 years
  59. El Padrino

Best of SBW

no. F him in the A
  60. El Padrino

EXCLUSIVE: Andrew Hill Town Hall

haha well done
  61. El Padrino

Kerrod Holland to quit NRL

probably found out that no one else would give him a contract
  62. El Padrino

News NRL: Former Bulldog reveals Sonny Bill Williams was an “apologetic kid” when he walked out on the Bulldogs

the SBW propaganda machine is in full swing. Well done roosters you have everybody like a fiddle hate him or love him it will get ppl watching rooster games...
  63. El Padrino

Jarrod Mullen ?

No, the board will not approve as he is not damaged enough
  64. El Padrino

Trent Barrett is half Lebanese

which half?
  65. El Padrino

News Is a 33-year-old journeyman with a bung knee the answer to the Bulldog’s problems?

its like God himself came down and touched the page in your posts..
  66. El Padrino

News Is a 33-year-old journeyman with a bung knee the answer to the Bulldog’s problems?

I see sarcasm is lost on you and your circlejerk committee.....you need to slow down as it is impairing your judgment
  67. El Padrino

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: stop it, your killing it DingDong....do you write your own jokes??? you should do a spot at the next AGM, maybe do a double act with your mate Lynne. you to will have the room in stitches but your right, you should get back to fence...
  68. El Padrino

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: you should give up your day job and pursue a career in comedy, you should call yourself DingDong the sad clown...
  69. El Padrino

well done DD, you are the ultimate politician, knowing how to duck and weave by not answering the question. you do have a future in failed politics you should hire Natboy as your brown nosing campaign manager. you will be swept into power with your hard hitting fence sitting non-committal...
  70. El Padrino

blind freddy could see we weren't improving under pay. for those who could not see this coming were either board loyalists or incompetent... We had the opportunity to pick up a former employee in Holbrook when when Hill decided to have a spot of tea... but also the reign of incompetence continues...
  71. El Padrino

Black Panther lead passes away

RIP
  72. El Padrino

3 years of planning and this is the best the board come up with?
  73. El Padrino

: League club chairman's request sparks fury

opposition fans and the general public reaction at the dogs
  74. El Padrino

Opinion Can we throw AJ Brimson a bone

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T WE SIGN HOLBROOK WHEN WE HAD THE CHANCE IS BEYOND ME.....
  75. El Padrino

The target was always 2022

but how is the board going to make amends when they are not going to be there 2022 ? 3 years in charge and this the best strategy they come up with? this is embarrassing
  76. El Padrino

Official Blake Green signs with Bulldogs

null / void the fucken contract !
  77. El Padrino

the bloke understands footy, right players for the right positions, watch the titans in the next few years. look at his recruitment for a next year David Fifita Tino Fa'asuamaleaui ese'ese titans extended his deal till the end of 2024
  78. El Padrino

more WAR CHEST shenanigans
  79. El Padrino

how is this board going to survive the next election if we fail in 2021 ?
  80. El Padrino

WWOS MOLE Albert Hopoate

I know what was meant by it, however the comparison could of been made to 100 other young players suffering knee injuries, but comparing him to tedesco insinuates that he will be the next big thing....
  81. El Padrino

WWOS MOLE Albert Hopoate

stop comparing Albert to tedesco... tedesco is once in a generation player
  82. El Padrino

luke thompson

oh come on natboy. dont bust a nut where did I say in my beautiful post that i written off Luke Thompson please explain.
  83. El Padrino

Opinion Has Foran earnt a new contract

Short answer - No Long answer - Noooooooooo
  84. El Padrino

luke thompson