Search results

1. Wahesh

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

I’ll just leave this here:
  2. Wahesh

What are some memories of your wonder years?

The actual system itself is a Master System with games built in. So it looks like the controllers have been designed off the Mega Drive controller but purposely built for the Master System. How those additional 4 buttons will work is beyond me though as the Master System only ever had 2.
  3. Wahesh

This is something that we didn't get here - it was released exclusively in Brazil. It's the Sega Master System 3. It had Sonic the Hedgehog included as the built-in game. What I don't understand though is how this Master System control pad has 7 buttons where as the original only had 2 (3 if you...
  4. Wahesh

Pride Jersey Pt.2

Pink is a colour. Men wear pink all the time. It's got nothing to do with sexuality. Sure it's a feminine colour, but that's all it is. A colour. I wouldn't have a problem wearing pink - especially if it was for a good cause.
  5. Wahesh

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

When Murray was in the car with a Joyce and Hopper suggesting they’re into each other and Hopper had that loud reaction, I lost my shit laughing at it lol. Murray takes it to another level in season 4. Just remember something… “My fingers are arrows!”
  6. Wahesh

Season 3 is better than season 2, but season 4 is the best as it’s different to the first 3 seasons. Yes Hopper grows a pair in season 3 and an even bigger pair in season 4. If you want me to sell it to you even more… without ruining it for you, a lot of season 4 is set in a country other than...
  7. Wahesh

Routine for a dreary Saturday afternoon when the Dogs play on a Sunday

You're too young to know what a sofa is/was. What's worse?
  8. Wahesh

You know... a party in a house with STACKS of Lebanese food :D Sure come over... plenty of lahme to go around.
  9. Wahesh

You don't need to rewatch the first 2 seasons, but you need to watch from season 3 as the series continues - otherwise all this shit happens and you can't piece it together lol. But it's epic bro - I won't lie to you about something like this :grinning:
  10. Wahesh

Always stuff to do around the house and/or errands to run. I'm usually relaxing right about now and getting ready for whatever the evening holds. Tonight we're going to a party. It feels weird saying that... I haven't been to a normal house party in about 3 fucking years.
  11. Wahesh

@Mr 95% you always have been and always will be my brother, but don't you understand the fantastic public service that we have done for you? We have actually recommended a good show for you to watch. And, you lucky bastard, you get to watch them one after the other - whereas I was only able to...
  12. Wahesh

What the actual FAQ?
  13. Wahesh

Rumour Josh Reynolds

Why are people here pissed off? If you think he'll be replacing Burton at #6 then LOL @ you. He can play a utility role. We've got a few players leaving.
  14. Wahesh

You're talking about Hopper. Yeah he was pretty cool earlier on in the show - but freaking hell the main reason I watch that show now is because of Murray. FMD that guy is a crack up LOL...
  15. Wahesh

Finished watching season 4 of Stranger Things. The last episode was pretty epic - 2.5 hours. Can't wait to see what happens in the 5th (and final) season.
  16. Wahesh

No Source Lunch With Some Legends

Was Dean Pay there? Don't see him.
  17. Wahesh

Pride Jersey Pt.2

Possibly. I know that he went to St. Dominic's in Penrith for High School. Regardless, I don't think that a pride round would work in the NRL because there are A LOT of Polynesians who play the game and they are very religious. I recall at least 2 Parramatta players doing the sign of the cross...
  18. Wahesh

Pride Jersey Pt.2

If the Bulldogs did something like this I would refuse to attend or even watch the game.
  19. Wahesh

News David Klemmer show cause notice

Why on Earth would he go to the Eels, let alone ask for a longer stint with them :tearsofjoy:
  20. Wahesh

The Hunted

2 TERRORIST CELLS GOT AWAY? Da faq is this shit.
  21. Wahesh

The Hunted

1 team made it? A whole team didn't get captured? Well... now I have zero confidence in our federal agencies keeping us safe!
  22. Wahesh

Rumour Transfer Bombshell: Silly season takes shape as clubs consider double backflip worthy of Commonwealth Gold

Of course JMK is playing well - he's off contract. Watch him be a passenger at the Dolphins next year.
  23. Wahesh

Pride Jersey Pt.2

I'm not sure if it was Des's fault/idea even though he had to face the music, but yeah it was a pretty shitty idea to hijack Women in League round.
  24. Wahesh

Pride Jersey Pt.2

I just quit debating because it's a case of agree to disagree. The problem is everytime LGBTQ is brought up, us practicing Catholics will stand up and say why we believe it's wrong. Let's look at it this way - we also know that it's wrong to kill - and it's also one of the 10 Commandments. If...
  25. Wahesh

Pride Jersey Pt.2

Look I can continue debating but no point. See ya :kissingheart:
  26. Wahesh

Opinion Bulldogs draw

There's nothing wrong with having consecutive Sunday games considering if gives teams a 7-day turn around. Helps players get over any niggling injuries they may be carrying.
  27. Wahesh

Pride Jersey Pt.2

Well the thing is people deserve to have basic rights regardless of their sexuality or relationship status. The thing is I think that freedom of religion is very important from a business perspective, and if a small business, for example a bakery, does not want to make a gay wedding cake for...
  28. Wahesh

Pride Jersey Pt.2

Those players who have no religion do not actually attack our religion now, do they. There is a difference. Next... if you think back, it was about "Very Merry" not happy holidays. They were deliberately leaving the word "Christmas" out. Now considering the Minister got involved and ordered...
  29. Wahesh

Pride Jersey Pt.2

No, because... "you could go to that game or wear those colours in a show of support that you say to the LGBQT community" ...is against what we practice as Christians. Homosexuality strikes at the very core of what we deem immoral. Regarding your other comment... "4. The fact that the...
  30. Wahesh

Stuff you collect

True that. I remember when I was in Europe I heard Armin Van Buuren's "A State of Trance" - and now they're both on YouTube: Armin van Buuren - A State Of Trance 2009 (CD1:On The Beach) Armin van Buuren: A State Of Trance 2009 (CD2:In The Club)
  31. Wahesh

Ado-Carr slowing down? Not Likely..

Watch this video from our win on Sunday. Skip to 1:58 and look at the chase from the Fox on Burton's kick - then tell me he's slowing down. Electrifying acceleration and speed!!
  32. Wahesh

Pride Jersey Pt.2

Fair enough - which gay rights exactly are you talking about though?
  33. Wahesh

These are the type of shit emails I'm still getting today...

Well now everyone knows your name is Mable :D
  34. Wahesh

Pride Jersey Pt.2

I don’t want to get into the religious debate around this but to me it’s human rights, not rights about sexuality!
  35. Wahesh

Pride Jersey Pt.2

Bingo!
  36. Wahesh

I don't - but it boggles the mind how people today still think they can pull something like this off.
  37. Wahesh

Pride Jersey Pt.2

I thought it was common knowledge around here - not so I guess.
  38. Wahesh

Pride Jersey Pt.2

Why to the top or bottom statement?
  39. Wahesh

Pride Jersey Pt.2

I am not homophobic, however I will never support homosexuality - ever. It's as simple as that. The rainbow brigade can hate on me all that want and the amount of shits I give is 0. It is NOT under ANY CIRCUMSTANCE acceptable to attack or bully someone who is gay - however, it is also not...
  40. Wahesh

Player loans Yes or No

Definitely a NO from me. If a team starts to get too many injuries/suspensions etc... (meaning that they'll need be 13 done top their top, almost impossible to happen), then they should be granted a concession to bring in some players from the NSW Cup and what have you to play in the top grade.
  41. Wahesh

It's a screenshot lol.
  42. Wahesh

Time To Ditch Captains Challenge

I know mate I remember that - the game that gave the Broncos the wooden spoon with a nice little bow tie :D I just think that it's made the game worse because of the incompetence of a referee and a touch judge (who should be held accountable, and dropped). The referee should've gone to the...
  43. Wahesh

Stuff you collect

Yeah I bought them for a few years quite heavily after I bought my first DVD player. Really slowed down in the last 10 years, only buy a movie I really want to own and not rely on Netflix or Stan etc... to have it.
  44. Wahesh

Time To Ditch Captains Challenge

I can live with the captains challenge because in some cases a clear unfair call has to be overturned. What I'm absolutely sick to fucked up death of, however, is the bunker reviewing EVERY TRY, then when a try is scored and points are awarded by the referee, the bunker can actually over-turn...
  45. Wahesh

Stuff you collect

You still collect DVDs?
  46. Wahesh

Also Fox IMO has the fastest acceleration in the game as he hits top speed straight away. Whenever he intercepts the ball against the run of play, shut the gate. He won’t be caught.
  47. Wahesh

Pride Jersey Pt.2

They choose not to believe yet choose to be offended.
  48. Wahesh

Pride Jersey Pt.2

Exactly.
  49. Wahesh

Pride Jersey Pt.2

Dude if he breached his contract he wouldn't have taken them to court and would've lost his battle.
  50. Wahesh

Pride Jersey Pt.2

That's questionable. No one knows what was in Folau's contract except him and RA. I highly doubt that the use of social media quoting (or paraphrasing) the bible was a clause of his (then) current contract.
  51. Wahesh

Pride Jersey Pt.2

He didn't make up the commandments. On the other hands those who were offended shouldn't be offended by something they don't believe in. Honestly, their logic makes no sense.
  52. Wahesh

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Nah I just find that gaming chairs are made to be used for hours on end - and that's just unhealthy. I've been gaming with regular chairs for decades and I have no such problem.
  53. Wahesh

Matt Burton | Consolidated thread

Gosh some journo's are just asking to be made fun of when they post shit like this...
  54. Wahesh

Pride Jersey Pt.2

He is entitled to his beliefs mate. If people don't believe what he believes, I don't know how they can be offended by it.
  55. Wahesh

Pride Jersey Pt.2

Well it doesn't look like they don't respect his beliefs if they don't want him posting bible quotes on the internet. It's freaking crazy. If you don't believe what he believes, how is that affecting your life in the slightest - I just don't get what their rationale is (the lefties) - do they...
  56. Wahesh

Never used a gaming chair in my life and don't intend to. Getting up an stretching 2 times an hour is not only a remedy to that, but it's also something you should do regardless.
  57. Wahesh

Pride Jersey Pt.2

We’ll said Maria.
  58. Wahesh

59. Wahesh

@Mutt Dafty @COVENS @ASSASSIN @south of heaven @Hacky McAxe @Rod67 This guy on Reddit posted a photo of his retro setup. I think it's fair to say this bloke had an awesome childhood.
  60. Wahesh

The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

I can't stand the way a certain group in society has hijacked the word "Pride".
  61. Wahesh

Pride Jersey

Toxic 'Woke' Culture
  62. Wahesh

Dale Finucane suspended for 2 games

It was but I think there was a bit of recklessness in that as well as he went up really fast. Players don't normally do that, I guess they're just trying to stamp out players getting head injuries.
  63. Wahesh

A lot of that stuff rolled over into the 90s. Memories. Then everything changed. Walkman > Discman > MD Player > MP3 Player > iPod > Phones Brick > Phones Video Cassette > DVD > Phones Toys/Games > Phones Floppy Disks > DVDs > Phones
  64. Wahesh

It doesn't sound like you need it for anything too complex as printing boarding passes is pretty basic so you can keep your existing PC for that. However why don't you purchase a 4TB USB3.0 external hard drive? Powered by USB so you just plug it in your TV and play. They're pretty cheap these...
  65. Wahesh

All good bro :D
  66. Wahesh

Her knee that looks like a BWD :tearsofjoy:
  67. Wahesh

It is her shirt we're looking at right? I think it says Badness Records or something like that. I can't make out what that is on the left of that... a sausage or something??
  68. Wahesh

I get the first picture with the shadow but not the second one - what does her shirt say?
  69. Wahesh

Pride Jersey

Well it certainly looks like those 7 players have set the standard that if clubs are going to do this that players will boycott. I reckon if it happens to us though the fans will boycott, and the club will know not to do it again.
  70. Wahesh

Opinion So you’re telling me there’s a chance

I like your passion, but dude it's simply not going to happen.
  71. Wahesh

https://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/rugby-league/josh-addo-carr-slams-brad-fittler-after-being-dropped-from-nsw-blues/ar-AAZWdrc?cvid=93bf5289c1a94568bd3cf8b6a7b12252 According to this article, Fox is still the fastest in the game.
  72. Wahesh

Pride Jersey

73. Wahesh

Pride Jersey

74. Wahesh

Pride Jersey

How many people in this country are gay? Less than 3%. How many of the less than 3% people like rugby league? Less than 1%. How many of those less than 1% support the dogs? 0%.
  75. Wahesh

Official Gus on Twitter

Right back at you my brother!
  76. Wahesh

Tevita versus Tino: Addo-Carr not expecting ‘alpha males’ to back down

Corey Waddell eye-gouged the Karmichael.
  77. Wahesh

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/_uCDoHD9Rp4
  78. Wahesh

Remember back in the 90s when everyone wanted one :D I always used to pick that car when playing Need for Speed Special Edition back in 1996 lol.
  79. Wahesh

A lot of vintage machines there. They're worth close to $20,000 nowadays.
  80. Wahesh

Drive it out like a boss?
  81. Wahesh

The Hunted

...and how they refer to him as "Boss" - it's Australia in the 21st Century. Who still does that?
  82. Wahesh

Songs of Yesteryear

Well well well... thanks to Stranger Things, this 1980s classic has re-surged into the charts. In 1986 this song only managed to reach #6 on our charts, and #30 in the US. Right now it's sitting at #1.
  83. Wahesh

Climate Change

On that, how on Earth can they drink beer hot?
  84. Wahesh

The Hunted

Yeah - then they have to run after people and touch them like playing "Tag you're it!" lol. What about the "hunters" knocking on the door and almost trying to force their way in acting like they're police or something LOL.
  85. Wahesh

Climate Change

I'd rather these cold days than suffocating in heat lol.
  86. Wahesh

The Hunted

Or... "The ..."
  87. Wahesh

The Hunted

I watched the first episode - and yep a lot of it is scripted.
  88. Wahesh

Another Mass Shooting in....

I definitely symathise for him, however if his wife was dying he should have been with her and not at work.
  89. Wahesh

White men, please stop fetishising Asian women

TBH I don’t really know they many Asian men but the ones I do know are either gay or with Asian women.
  90. Wahesh

Yep. Nothing but a distant memory now :( https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/video-rental-stores.118168/
  91. Wahesh

I remember that building. That's where ANZ Tower is now.
  92. Wahesh

I remember distinctly I worked with 6 really hot Asian babes at one stage and (unsurprisingly) all were taken. I even remember who they were dating/married/engaged to etc...): the shy one: Filipina married to man who was also from Philippines the movie critic: Chinese engaged to white guy the...
  93. Wahesh

https://www.facebook.com/reel/557193772767126?fs=e&s=cl
  94. Wahesh

Yep - 1995 was a great season.