Search results

1. Rodzilla

Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

1p36 deletion syndrome;2-Hydroxyglutaric aciduria;5'nucleotidase increased;Acoustic neuritis;Acquired C1 inhibitor deficiency;Acquired epidermolysis bullosa;Acquired epileptic aphasia;Acute cutaneous lupus erythematosus;Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis;Acute encephalitis with refractory...
  2. Rodzilla

yeah so you make $20 a week after they realise you are full of shit after 5 minutes of talking and cancel your services
  3. Rodzilla

this is not congress of the united states, next time you are working your ass off for measly $200-$600 get them to refer you to united states congress and then testify, until then its still 3-0
  4. Rodzilla

they are definitely making this a political issue, they even have rallied everyone to vote for them and promised to go after fauci after they are elected, i don't know how the congressional hearings work but apparently the democrats have the power to block such hearings (or Andersen having to...
  5. Rodzilla

someone should come forward and testify that it wasn't gain of function research and let these guys off the hook currently Fauci, Daszak, Kristian Andersen, Baric, they all have to get armed security and they are clearly uptight, Kristian Andersen went berserk at a fellow scientist for wanting...
  6. Rodzilla

the tone of that article is very telling, its someone trying to convince the reader that covid was natural the way he described the engineered theory is the kicker "Compare this to the lab-leak theory. No one has ever been able to prove COVID-19 – let alone a twin strain – was ever at the...
  7. Rodzilla

At the gain of function hearing in congress, the handpicked scientists of Rand Paul (very big names) think that it was gain of function research and that it caused covid, so thats 3-0 lead for engineered theory according to people going on record in front of congress nobody has the balls to go...
  8. Rodzilla

ive dismissed the story, fully understand the story and have given clear indications why ive dismissed the story, you have dismissed my dismissal without even reading it and probably don't even know whats going on beyond the headline its funny how Kristian Andersen is the one who is downplaying...
  9. Rodzilla

lol the natural theory was actually crumbing down and they needed to get another cover story ahead of the gain of function hearings starting today 2 years of not being able to find any animal or intermediate host, knowing they will never be able to find an animal like they said they would in...
  10. Rodzilla

when hacky said hopefully unvaccinated people die, he truly had hatred in his heart for those people because they were most likely to believe in the conspiracy to depopulate people, and that makes them his direct enemy since he worships whoever makes plans to depopulate
  11. Rodzilla

hacky thought that covid would kill hundreds of thousands in australia and recommended that they opened up the country and let it rip, now i know where all that stuff is coming from, he wants people to die and even put that in writing
  12. Rodzilla

Official Team List Round 20 v Knights + Match Discussion

we usually have a poor end to games, the fitness issue doesn't simply disappear, they need to slow games down to keep fresh
  13. Rodzilla

they decided to let a female person make the referee decisions
  14. Rodzilla

the referees are trying it, including the female version of the referee
  15. Rodzilla

there is zero reason why knock ons are reviewable but forward passes aren't
  16. Rodzilla

the best thing is that we are so much better that the referee has to do backflips to help newcastle and its so obvious its funny stuff
  17. Rodzilla

brandy too old to commentate, he should move to a mid week show where he has had a chance to watch something 500 times before comments are made
  18. Rodzilla

i thought he would be happy with this improvement
  19. Rodzilla

i guarantee our major sponsor is pissed off that we are doing this now, its like a major sponsor from bizzarro world has there been any update on his feelings or is he shutting the fuck up?
  20. Rodzilla

that kick try also counts as a milford liability try, when the defence collapses to protect him you can kick to the outside i have no idea how that guy still has a career
  21. Rodzilla

all you need to do is get milford in space and score a try when the defence collapses to protect him i don't watch newcastle games but when i see them conceding 40 a game i imagine this is what happened just like it happened at brisbane for years
  22. Rodzilla

because he fits in well with the other refs
  23. Rodzilla

to be fair that was the referee that was hiding in the bunker
  24. Rodzilla

watch that replay ffs on exactly when he blows the penalty
  25. Rodzilla

thats a penalty when he saw that they were short on that side unbelievable
  26. Rodzilla

btw weve seen this before that the team wakes up late in the season and things go back to shit next season, but this feels realer sign potter up tomorrow morning at 12.35am
  27. Rodzilla

barba is at home watching the bombs and is now glad he ruined his career
  28. Rodzilla

i never thought a winger could be so influential ffs, he is the leader
  29. Rodzilla

Doogie and hacky have learnt that the world is going to end unless they drastically reduce the world population, this makes them dangerous fanatics who support reduction of the population by any means necessary its the sarah conner in terminator 2 level of desperation
  30. Rodzilla

another one who thinks the world is going to end if they don't reduce population, arguing that they haven't conspired to reduce population you can't get a much bigger conflict of interest, usually its the money or power variety conflict of interest but this is the world is going to end...
  31. Rodzilla

oops i forget the part where Anderson got millions of dollars from fauci, fit that in there somewhere ffs, it was after he changed his mind
  32. Rodzilla

1) kristian andersen and his team thought covid was engineered from the wuhan lab, emails fauci 2) immediately fauci asks his assistant in email to see if NIH funded the wuhan lab, finds out they have, organises conference call with the scientists 3) written statements on the conference call...
  33. Rodzilla

"Have we disproven the lab leak theory? No, we have not. Will we ever be able to? No. But there are ‘possible’ scenarios and there are ‘plausible’ scenarios,” Andersen told the Post. “‘Possible’ does not mean equally likely.” lol so kristian andersen concedes they will never be able to...
  34. Rodzilla

2022 Round 20 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

you can still hope for a 10 from manly, the 1 is the cause of the 0 donut
  35. Rodzilla

Pride Jersey Pt.2

only time in world history i hope the roosters win big
  36. Rodzilla

don't shoot the messenger ffs, im just trying to bring some reality and truth in here, i could bring up 100 more examples
  37. Rodzilla

well i thought it was a good word to use to describe them, next time ill use homosexually challenged? i use that word to describe myself because i desperately don't want to get banged in the ass by a dude but it doesn't mean i have a problem with a gay guy doing it to another willing participant
  38. Rodzilla

ill bring up some twitter comments during the game just to show what i mean it is idiotic but people are idiots
  39. Rodzilla

no im serious, the gays, establishment and left wing people are hoping that manly can put on a great display here and it says that they don't need those dissenting players, the other view will hope for a heavy roosters win to say the opposite thing if the refs are keeping manly in the play then...
  40. Rodzilla

this is maybe the toughest questioning ive seen fauci having to face in the media and he has to squirm his way out of it to escape, if he is forced to answer this line of questioning point by point then he would be totally fucked, like the scientists mentioned were his underlings and they got...
  41. Rodzilla

i think that the referees will try to keep manly in touch because its a feel good story for the gay community if they didn't need the homophobe players at all if its 60-0 then maybe the homophobic community will feel good
  42. Rodzilla

Still no animal found in or around China, the bbc had a fake bullshit headline this week saying that they have, people are trying to act like they have proven covid was natural and just move on like the magic bullet theory the magic virus theory
  43. Rodzilla

Pride Jersey

how about gaytime is by far my favourite ice cream?
  44. Rodzilla

Pride Jersey

i guarantee im a huge supporter of gay rights, i always watch and sometimes even download lesbian documentary movies from the internet, its one of my favourite categories
  45. Rodzilla

Pride Jersey

actually there should be a vegan round next year, they should have a team of vegans play against the team who would normally have the bye that weekend, but it wouldn't be fair on the other 16 teams because the bye is harder
  46. Rodzilla

Pride Jersey

Btw that was me imitating gay people changing their mind, I’m not gay myself obviously
  47. Rodzilla

Pride Jersey

omg I hate myself and it’s over, oh hang on a sec I’ve just seen manly wear the pride jersey so now I feel better
  48. Rodzilla

Opinion No Ciraldo. Potter2024

barrett was the ciraldo of 2020
  49. Rodzilla

Official Team List Round 19 v Titans + Match Discussion

lol the NSW Call up celebration, smashing up the phone?
  50. Rodzilla

Climate Change

don't make me bring up the recent stats showing the 3rd and 4th doses are the worst hit per capita in NSW ffs
  51. Rodzilla

Climate Change

no you can do whatever you want, but don't act like you are arguing on merits, you and hacky both are arguing out of your love for your eco fascist cult leaders when i showed that the vaccine lowers sperm count, you snap back at me, when i show that the chair of the lancet covid commission is...
  52. Rodzilla

Climate Change

you didn't answer the question about what should happen to people who suggest to create a virus and wipe out a population, should they become australian of the year and have institutes named after them or should they be put in jail for life? Australian government failed the test, why didn't...
  53. Rodzilla

Climate Change

not some sort of operation but you two both desperately want population to come down, you should not be commenting on covid conspiracies without disclosing that fact up front its a conflict of interest, bill gates one of your heroes gets exposed for trying to cull the population along with...
  54. Rodzilla

Climate Change

is that because there is human suffering involved and/or you like to see nature fighting back against people?
  55. Rodzilla

Climate Change

you described a very dim view of the future and that its set in stone if nothing is done, i have no doubt you believe it so that means you should support every effort including the virus/vaccine idea, hacky also shared same sentiments and this applies to him also, your covid anti conspiracy...
  56. Rodzilla

Climate Change

btw this conversation doesn't always end badly for the scientists, if you propose to create a virus that wipes out indonesia human population you can still get the Australian of the Year award
  57. Rodzilla

Climate Change

why is population control so painful, you described it as something so lowkey and middle of the road just 1 post above, now that is the reason you can't even talk about it talk about why you can't talk about it so there is mention of something that is unspeakable while you paint a picture that...
  58. Rodzilla

Climate Change

i want to know what is so painful to talk about for you and environmental scientists, you described that situation "Every environmental scientist knows this but also knows you may as well stick your cck in a vice bringing this up, it ain't ending well" what is not going to end well and that you...
  59. Rodzilla

Climate Change

it has to be a massive controversy because its like having your genitals in a vice grip to talk about it, to me that is excruciating pain what could be so painful for Doogie and environmental scientists to talk about?, please share why this is, its not that you simply think the world is...
  60. Rodzilla

Climate Change

you regretted that they reduced infant mortality because it started this problem, talked about wars and disease helping, praised china for their population control efforts, absolutely i got it right, you even admitted that this is not a subject to be brought up because it doesn't end well, what...
  61. Rodzilla

Climate Change

fear mongering 1967: Dire Famine Forecast By 1975 1969: Everyone Will Disappear In a Cloud Of Blue Steam By 1989 (1969) 1969: Worldwide Plague, Overwhelming Pollution, Ecological Catastrophe, Virtual Collapse of UK by End of 20th Century 1970: Ice Age By 2000 1970: America Subject to Water...
  62. Rodzilla

Climate Change

this hacky moron couldn't wait to post his together trial results in the covid thread, he didn't care that it was done by the gates foundation, he didn't care that the numbers didn't add up and the head of the trial has gone into hiding after being accused of fraud now all of a sudden he knows...
  63. Rodzilla

Climate Change

you praised china's efforts and clearly talked glowingly about wars and viruses solving the problem, regretted that we were able to reduce infant mortality you should talk about how you wanted babies to continue to die
  64. Rodzilla

Climate Change

at least go on and point out the climate scientists in the 1970's talking about a global cooling trend
  65. Rodzilla

Climate Change

if that was true it is still better than being a psycho eco fascist who believes the world is critically over populated and there needs to be a cull to save the world you don't want to talk about those feelings because you said it would be like putting your cock in a vice to talk about them...
  66. Rodzilla

Climate Change

i believe right stuff, im right, i always say whats on my mind because im right, you are wrong, you have to hide your true feelings and can't talk about it
  67. Rodzilla

Climate Change

why are you stopping there? go through the 1970's to see the climate scientists claiming that there is no end in sight to the global cooling trend are you saying they weren't wrong? lol what a moron
  68. Rodzilla

Climate Change

maybe they were 22 years out or maybe in 2050 they will say the maldives will sink by 2070 the point is they were wrong just like the rest of the predictions on that list, don't act like they were right
  69. Rodzilla

Climate Change

don't be jealous and blame me because the experts have got it wrong so many times this is like the nostradamos situation, make something so vague that whenever it happens his supporters can claim it is his prediction, whenever they put an actual date to their claims they are proven wrong
  70. Rodzilla

Climate Change

lol that fact check needs to check the facts more accurately because the ABC in question is the american channel ABC and they had the television program earth 2100 where they showed what would happen to the earth from 2015 to 2100
  71. Rodzilla

Climate Change

they are provided
  72. Rodzilla

Climate Change

1967: Dire Famine Forecast By 1975 1969: Everyone Will Disappear In a Cloud Of Blue Steam By 1989 (1969) 1969: Worldwide Plague, Overwhelming Pollution, Ecological Catastrophe, Virtual Collapse of UK by End of 20th Century 1970: Ice Age By 2000 1970: America Subject to Water Rationing By 1974...
  73. Rodzilla

Quid Pro Joe end of quote, repeat the line

that shanghai picture reminds me of parramatta
  74. Rodzilla

Wests Tigers to sign Benji Marshall to five-year coaching deal

this is a tim sheens thing, he wants to sneak back into coaching and has to sell it a different way to appease the fans, he is hoping to do well and then be the west tigers coaching version of batman with the batsignal ready to come back in and save them when benji fails west tigers still hung...
  75. Rodzilla

Dont hate but i think burton only worth 850k max

his bombs alone are worth $185.5k-$220k
  76. Rodzilla

theres also the highly credible chair of the lancet covid commission who is convinced it is engineered by the US, i don't know why you think there is an established set of facts here, even the guys who tried to argue it was natural thought it was engineered
  77. Rodzilla

if burnett can be australian of the year then hitler should keep his austrian of the year medals
  78. Rodzilla

Macfarland Burnett "we should develop biological weapons and attack the population of indonesia" Australian Government "lets make you australian of the year ffs"
  79. Rodzilla

mcfarland burnett should have all his medals taken away and stripped of australian of the year for being a genocidal piece of shit, then the burnett institute should be renamed the piece of shit institute so all the news headlines of the future can read "the piece of shit institute advices mask...
  80. Rodzilla

what is national nine news saying about the vaccine dropping sperm count and damaging ovaries? what will they say when the birth rates in australia take a nosedive? it was covid?
  81. Rodzilla

i haven't gone from one to the next, all this is included in one entire package and i stand by all of it like how when i talked about iraq war conspiracy i think you downplayed it and thought it was mainly the decision of george bush who made it happen, no there is a wider conspiracy involved...
  82. Rodzilla

the Rodzilla small penis is well documented on here, the reason you didn't respond to me was because you know how you feel and you do want someone to come in and cull the population for the good of the world
  83. Rodzilla

Doogie and Hacky think the humanity is doomed unless the population is brought under control, absolutely they are the nutcases one step away from the christchurch mass shooter who felt the same way
  84. Rodzilla

you didn't even respond to me, just talked about a stupid example about me having a small penis in a nightclub and continually talking about horse paste up the ass, if thats responding then you can literally type in anything (6683jdut%%^^FSCV) and claim that you responded
  85. Rodzilla

the birth rates around the world are plummeting ffs, that study from israel sperm clinic showing the vaccine reduces sperm count is one reason, other studies showing the vaccine damaging the ovaries is another the conspiracy theorists were right, i was wrong
  86. Rodzilla

the funniest thing is writers will be talking about how birth rates have been in decline for a long time, trying to shift the blame away from the vaccine
  87. Rodzilla

maybe you can explain to me why Hacky and Doogie would think that there is no hope for humanity unless overpopulation issue is fixed and then not support someone doing it VIA a virus and vaccine? hacky in response to Doogie's rambling agreed and said we need a solution, is there any other...
  88. Rodzilla

you and hacky talked about overpopulation being the most critical thing in the world, the covid conspiracy is that they are using the virus and the vaccine for population control, you and hacky very much have been aggressively arguing that it is not a conspiracy i thought it was because you are...
  89. Rodzilla

lol at least have the courage of your convictions, don't back away now, change the subject and be a pussy i want to know how someone can think the world is at stake if the population is not reduced and then not want someone to do it VIA covid and the vaccine after all other options have been...
  90. Rodzilla

there is no taking that sort of post out of context, you are a fanatic
  91. Rodzilla

btw i apologise for getting this wrong, i thought it was all about making money and dismissed the conspiracy talk but now with it confirmed that the vaccine lowers sperm count and fertility, causes damage to female reproductive parts and with birth rates plummeting, im now on board
  92. Rodzilla

let me analyse those doogie posts ffs " Every environmental scientist knows this but also knows you may as well stick your cck in a vice bringing this up, it ain't ending well. " why would it be like sticking your cock in a vice to bring this sort of thing up? what exactly is the problem if...
  93. Rodzilla

you believe the world has no hope unless we get that shite under control, this is not a small belief you have, you clearly are talking about viruses and war as positives so somebody who creates a virus that kills people and a vaccine that not only gives people heart attacks but damages their...
  94. Rodzilla

Flat Earth

lol this thread made in my honor why do people think like there is an established set of facts about covid origins and that im going against those facts, even the people most adamant and who wrote the paper on covid natural origins privately thought it was engineered
  95. Rodzilla

the same government who gave australian of the year to a genocidal maniac who wanted to introduce a biological weapon it is 100% your place to question what it does, its like how bulldogs members and fans can question what the bulldogs do because they are the paying customer and the boss