• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Search results

1. Dognacious

Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

Damn. Have him in classic and a few drafts. He wont play the next 2 rounds after that also, fit or not, due to pre and post origin. Wish i could afford to trade him out and back in later. Im trade poor (10 left)
  2. Dognacious

POTTER HAS COVD

He can coach via zoom or something
  3. Dognacious

I was going to swap Cotter for Cook but cook won't play round 17 as will be in origin camp and maybe not round 18 after origin. So holding him for now.
  4. Dognacious

I will run a poll next year to see what ppl want before I create the league.
  5. Dognacious

Sydney Protesters

True. And the clothes they are wearing too.
  6. Dognacious

Sydney Protesters

Anyone who doesn't get to a climate protest from their house any other way but walking or riding a pushbike or skateboard, is a hypocrite and has no credibility imo. All other modes of transport use the energy they are complaining about.
  7. Dognacious

Opinion Biggest game In recent memory

Back to square one after a loss is over reacting unless we get smashed. If its close and we lose we are probably still improved. Sharks can be a very good side. A bit inconsistent this year though, so we can hope they are having one of their off games this week. Even slightly off would be enough...
  8. Dognacious

Opinion NRL 360

Because Ponga is an NRL poster boy maybe.
  9. Dognacious

News Article #156197 Re-Burton to wait for Dogs’ successor before plotting rich future

Buzz lol. A million after half a season at 5/8 in FG, and his side hasnt been near the 8 all season (after round 1). A bit soon. Sure he can get to that level, but a million already?
  10. Dognacious

Opinion Mick Potter

Graham has never been coached by Potter and Braith might have been a long time ago. Shit changes. And Braith was shit after he left us tbh. I think there has been improvement since Potter took over, even in the losses, for now for me Potter is a "hold" and watch how it goes. Theres a spark of...
  11. Dognacious

Opinion NRL 360

One thing the media are most is bandwagoners. We lose they will be back at us again. Tigers are copping it now. Funny thing I dont see is much said about the titans.
  12. Dognacious

News Bulldogs still eyeing top 8 finish

All true but Baz was always getting a free pass for 2021 before we got any of the new players. So we can't say they should have sacked him then. Hindsight is 20/20
  13. Dognacious

Rumour Kristian Woolf new coach ??

The boy who cried Woolf?
  14. Dognacious

Opinion Potential Burton Competition

You left out the NFL, as a punter.
  15. Dognacious

The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

People who do stupid shit like block the harbor bridge to protest climate change piss me off. You look at them and they are all dumb as doorknobs, and while they have problems with things like coal power, they never offer any solutions that are viable or affordable. Any idea how many solar...
  16. Dognacious

Rumour New Coach Update Bulldogs

An esl coach is the equivalent of a reserve grade coach in the nrl, just like the footy is equivalent of reserve grade here.
  17. Dognacious

Matt Burton | Consolidated thread

Shouldn't be hes still not getting a half spot there and they can't pay him half money at centre. And they don't need centres. He's def not going back to backup either. Just as likely Hynes will return to the Storm. Hes just mates with them. Won a premiership together.
  18. Dognacious

2022 State of Origin Game 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Burton looks like he's been playing origin for years. Having a cracker so far
  19. Dognacious

V'Landys will destroy NRL by adding more teams

NFI if they must expand, why they dont do it in 2s. No point having an extra side next year as it doesnt increase the number of games they can sell rights to, in fact will probably cost them money to add 1, and they would make more money adding 2? Who thought adding 1 was a good idea? And why...
  20. Dognacious

News REVEALED: BLUES’ BIZARRE PRE-GAME RITUAL

Anyone as old as me remember a player in say the 80s, going to a beauty parlor before a big game? How outrageous would it have been? Oh the times they are a changing lol.
  21. Dognacious

I think Lockyer hates Gal. He looked like he was being followed by someone with a gun when he walked the trophy out with him.
  22. Dognacious

News Cross Ricky Stuart rumour off

Its was barely even a rumour. More a suggestion by 1 person lol.
  23. Dognacious

Opinion Would you wait til 2024 if we can get Todd Payten ?

6 of 14 isn't a good reference
  24. Dognacious

Can't confirm my email

Makes sense it will want to verify a new email address even if its switched off for everything else it used to be on for. There is a software issue with email verification at this time.
  25. Dognacious

Can't confirm my email

Weird because email verification is switched off. Definitely is for new joins. Anyway its fixed for you. Were you trying to do a password reset?
  26. Dognacious

I think hes giving Potter a shot at the job and waiting to see. So far there has been enough of an improvement to at least give it more time to see. If we jag a few more wins in the near future i believe Potter will get a 12 month contract and then longer after that if it works out.
  27. Dognacious

News Warriors snubbed by Kristian Woolf despite owner’s UK visit

I only have 2 that I'd consider. Flanagan and Potter if he keeps us playing like we have lately for the rest of the year.
  28. Dognacious

Cronulla Covid Crisis?

Wouldn't say massive. Mcinnes hasn't been as good this year, finucane is just a forward which they have plenty of and he's been out a bit this year already with no noticeable difference
  29. Dognacious

Why would cows let him go if hes working out there? And what's this nonsense he also did well at Warriors. Nobody has done well at Warriors. No from me.
  30. Dognacious

No Ciraldo for anyone!

I hope not
  31. Dognacious

Justin Holbrook

Are u saying we are losers?
  32. Dognacious

Justin Holbrook

Put down the crack pipe and step back.....
  33. Dognacious

Funny too how it becomes a thing when Burton has the least reason this year to want to leave. We are in form now, he just got an origin callup while playing for us, hes in form himself in the position he wants to play, and in line for a pay rise if he keeps it up. Someone is butthurt, maybe a...
  34. Dognacious

Impossible to tell with him hidden under that Sombrero
  35. Dognacious

News Nathan Brown Told to Find New Club

First thing i thought when i saw the thread title "Nathan Brown Told to Find New Club" was "Quick, someone hide the club!"
  36. Dognacious

Journos these days are like some software developers. Just throw the program out there before its properly tested, and hope it works. Patch it up later. Also changed the banner on the thread. Its not news.
  37. Dognacious

dont let them win by believing the bullshit.
  38. Dognacious

To start with contract negotiations at this stage would be restricted to very few people at the club, none of whom would leak it to some random journo for no good reason, so he can print it before the club announces it. Media have been trying to get a "scoop" on everything since time began...
  39. Dognacious

Either way them saying he's not staying is trolling and nonsense. They are fishing again. They are relentless.
  40. Dognacious

It says "reportedly". That's journo speak for "we are putting this guess out there". Why would he even be considering a 2024 option in 2022 anyway?
  41. Dognacious

Opinion 7PM Wokeject

Im shocked it was even allowed for her to have that interview she got the logie for, before a case is decided to begin with tbh. By itself it made it harder for the bloke if he didnt do it.
  42. Dognacious

Former Bulldog, Tiger to be left searching for new club

He cant get a start in a bottom 4 club so im thinking if he wants to play at all above park footy he needs to go to ESL and get his payday. Hes unproven as any kind of assistant so dont see him engaged there. Maybe he can be the bulldogs mascot at games, hed be good at that jumping around like...
  43. Dognacious

Suallii won't be starting apparently. Hes there to experience the camp. Tupou is the one in for jac. Jac is better than tupou
  44. Dognacious

Opinion 7PM Wokeject

To be fair she mentioned social media which many view, and her fuckup was on the logies which nobody views. If the media hadn't reported it nobody would know about it
  45. Dognacious

Gould shoots down Bulldogs coaching rumour (6 Tackles)

They gotta be sick of asking. All he ever says is he hasn't spoken to anyone yet.
  46. Dognacious

What would you do if bulldogs go undefeated?

You haven't done that already?
  47. Dognacious

Barbecue flavoured ones? That would be brave
  48. Dognacious

Tui Katoa

Might be an OK backup if we get injuries.
  49. Dognacious

No issue. I may have missed out on a win myself rd 13 coz I had 2nd highest score in the league that week. So only bulldogsteve could have beat me. I also need the wins. I had 12 scoring players but didn't plan for it.
  50. Dognacious

News State of Origin stars ready to flood NRL player market

I dont see anyone in the list changing clubs
  51. Dognacious

Unless u were up against someone who planned for it. Bulldogsteve had 17 scoring players in rd 13. That would have taken some planning. I planned for origin one year and it screwed my team up the rest of the year so dont do it now.
  52. Dognacious

Opinion Potter should be our coach!

What I've got from what he has said is he'd love the job but he's playing it down as he doesn't want it to be the focus of attention right now, he wants the players to focus on footy
  53. Dognacious

I'd start a new Sack Potter thread
  54. Dognacious

Opinion 7PM Wokeject

Basically made him sound guilty as hell...before the trial....on TV. Awesome work.
  55. Dognacious

Opinion Flanno v Tigers analysis

Burton is a game controlling half.
  56. Dognacious

Transgender sports people

Sports that rely on physicality should not allow trans to play vs females. But where that's not the case, like archery or horseriding etc it wouldn't be a problem
  57. Dognacious

Away Strip

My favourite looking Jersey is my 2015 (80 years) away strip. Best looking Jersey we have had to date imo. And it doesnt show dirt like the white ones. My most nostalgic jersey is my 1995 home jersey, however it doesnt fare too well with the stains and worn out Hyundai logo that says Hunda. I...
  58. Dognacious

Who should be our coach in 2023?

Flanagan Good and bad. Good is obviously his experience. Bad is probably hearing about his son is only playing because of the coach all the time in here. The peptides thing i dont care about. He is my first choice if Potter doesn't get the gig (im assuming if we keep up the form Potter will get...
  59. Dognacious

I remember at one time thinking i wanted Dymock as coach when we showed some form after he took over as interim. But then we got someone i didnt prefer at all instead. Hope it doesnt happen that way again.
  60. Dognacious

What hes proven so far is what the team is capable of. Double edged sword for him, now we will expect more than if the improvement hadnt been so dramatic. Only 2 wins but the attack look improved weeks before that, immediately once Potter took over. I reckon a target for him would be to win 50%...
  61. Dognacious

Official Paul Vaughan off to ESL in 2023

Vaughan is one who i would not have minded if they extended him. He puts in and is good value for money
  62. Dognacious

Official Paul Vaughan off to ESL in 2023

Depends a lot on if Mrs Klemmer wanted to come back. Daves got no say in it.
  63. Dognacious

There's nothing to sort. Gus isn't in the habit of feeding the trolls. Half the time they throw shit out there just to see if a club will deny or agree with their guesses
  64. Dognacious

Lol at Burton might follow ciraldo to Tigers. Nobody wants to go to the Tigers, it's the last resort before esl if nobody wants you.
  65. Dognacious

Old Habits Die Hard

We arent going to fix everything overnight, we were last 2 weeks ago, but I'm happy about what Potter has fixed already in his short time. A good start.
  66. Dognacious

I think Potter is using the players better. Right minutes, right positions, right game plans. Baz possibly had a Ferrari but couldn't drive it for shit
  67. Dognacious

From last to 13th

Technically should be 12th. We have a bye and a better f/a on the knights.
  68. Dognacious

Why I think we badly need a decent half.

We will just go out back and pick a 7 from the halfback tree.
  69. Dognacious

JAC is better than Suallii, talakai and Chrichton. Im wondering if roosters chases JAC and he knocked them back or something. Cant understand Fittler ignoring him. Hes proven at origin level and in his best form.
  70. Dognacious

And ppl suggest he could coach us. Fark. He has a choice of so many players and cant pick the best ones. The Radley one is most perplexing pick. He hasnt even played for a month leading into the match, and surely isnt deserving a spot. Hes done nothing this year and isnt in the top 17 NSW...
  71. Dognacious

That might be reaching high for me this year (winning it), but glad ive come from last. I just picked the wrong team at the start. Traded my way into a respectable team, but only have 10 trades left and 10 rounds to go. Will have to ease up now.
  72. Dognacious

Hes turned me from "We have to get Flanagan 100%", to "i hope we dont get anyone until we get a chance to see more of Potter" in his time in the job. Didnt expect the sharp improvement.
  73. Dognacious

You're 5th but im only 2 points behind now, im coming for all you bitches lol. Was 1-6 now 7-7. F/A sucks a bit though, my team sucked earlier on
  74. Dognacious

Official Team List Round 15 v Tigers + Match Discussion

We can still make the 8 , but it would be the best comeback in nrl history. Im daydreaming
  75. Dognacious

News Burton to make origin debut

It's buzz I'd wait for the actual team to believe it. May happen that way, but Buzz....yeh.
  76. Dognacious

Now won more matches this year than last year, with 10 rounds to go.
  77. Dognacious

Averillo - Finally Found His Spot

Back then it was premature he hadn't done anything yet. But he's changing my mind the last few weeks.
  78. Dognacious

Yeh saves us hunting and paying big dollars to try and replace Dufty. Even if we give him a hefty pay rise, Avo wont be on big pay yet. All he seems to have needed is more space and freedom, hes a runner
  79. Dognacious

Probably for now, but i hope we dont jump at another coach just yet, give Potter a shot at showing its an ongoing improvement. If he has us playing like this the rest of the year, i have no issue with him being coach.
  80. Dognacious

Jackson

Hes found a new lease of life since Potter. Potters main improvement is how and where he plays the players. He has the roles nailed down a lot better
  81. Dognacious

3 2 1 Vs Tigpies

3- JAC 2- Burton, Averillo 1- RFM, JMK, Vaughan
  82. Dognacious

Hes taken another step towards being the one imo. Hes already done more with our attack than the previous 2 coaches
  83. Dognacious

None of Hasler, Pay or Baz had our attack firing like this. Hasler maybe 8-10 years ago, but after 2014 we have not looked this good. Hope we can keep it up!
  84. Dognacious

Off the bottom of the ladder!!

Not even in the bottom 4 now. Its a weird feeling. But the weirdest part of it is we suddenly look like we should be further up the ladder. We havent fluked a few sloppy wins, we smashed 2 teams in 2 weeks. Cant remember when that last happened With Mahoney and Kikau being added next year, and...
  85. Dognacious

Why are you even looking for a worst when we are up by 30?
  86. Dognacious

was earlier in the year. Its like Potter brought magic dust with him.
  87. Dognacious

Everything is better including Burtons goalkicking
  88. Dognacious

Should be a 8 point try, that push on JAC was obviously a penalty
  89. Dognacious

And JAC...how good is he?
  90. Dognacious

Morrin on debut.....awesome
  91. Dognacious

Potter can have the job tbh. The attack since he took over is the best in years. He knows how to use the players
  92. Dognacious

RFM is getting better the more gametime he gets. Good to see.
  93. Dognacious

News Burton to make origin debut

We dont know that yet
  94. Dognacious

No we shouldnt. What we shouldnt be is behind. A lead is good. If we win by 1 its a win and i will take it, its not like for and against is going to matter to us this year.
  95. Dognacious

Am i the only one who is just happy we are up at halftime, and that our attack continues to looked a lot improved vs the Baz era?
  96. Dognacious

Yeh we get it, u have Flanagan. Lol. Every post u make.he isn't being hooked so suck it up we dont have a better option this year. Also we are leading if u didn't notice. Why so angry. We were last before last match. What are u expecting lol? 40 nil at halftime?
  97. Dognacious

Lol, gone from being spooners to people raging we arent up by more at halftime. That'll do me
  98. Dognacious

Who knew FB was going to be where averillo was meant to be. Hope he keeps it up, save us shopping for a Dufty replacement