• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Search results

1. T

Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

when is your 4th?
  2. T

The kind of person you are is someone who buys into government bullshit and then never back up anything you believe in. You deflect and scrounge around in mediocrity but never, ever address the issue. Basically, you’re a flop.
  3. T

You banned me from the forum you weasel. You also banned me from the Asiata thread for spreading “ bullshit”. Then proceeded to not back your claim up. If you would like to claw back any credibility then admit what you did and stop with your lies.
  4. T

Yeah but you’ve masked up, sanitised, vaccinated and tested. I’ve done none of the above and never had covid. Tell me again about how good the vaccine is.
  5. T

No. I could not comment on any part of this forum weasel .
  6. T

provide the evidence the vaccine is safe and effective. I literally dare you.
  7. T

The sad thing is, what you’ve just said isn’t even true. Serious question, Are you ok?
  8. T

It’s literally common knowledge. The fact you are unprepared to educate yourself shows what kind of person you are. I challenge you to provide any evidence at all which backs up your claims. Any one of them. I can’t be more fair than that.
  9. T

Does anyone remember when they said conjunctivitis was a symptom of covid? lololol
  10. T

So now you’re saying you don’t think they’re safe and effective?
  11. T

Keep telling yourself that. I mean, you’ve been correct so far..
  12. T

How you going to do that? Get three quotes? [emoji23]
  13. T

The fact that you’re saying the vaccines are safe and effective. It’s not rocket science.
  14. T

I’ll buy them when you prove your ridiculous claims. I dare say i’ll be waiting a while.
  15. T

So you were wrong. Good for you mate.
  16. T

Yeah so you were wrong. No worries.
  17. T

I’ve come to the conclusion that you’re an idiot.
  18. T

No. We’ve been here before. I’ll let you work something out for yourself.
  19. T

banned from the whole forum
  20. T

Because you don’t get it i will explain. Walensky said the same thing as Biden. If you join the dots it would make sense that if Biden is a bumbler for saying it then so is Walensky. Do you think Walensky is a bumbler?
  21. T

Are they not?
  22. T

Yes i have. You are wrong again. I’ve posted on the footy forum numerous times and the Ukraine thread regarding Eurovision.
  23. T

Completely untrue. People are dying all the time and they’ve been vaccinated. We are right now experiencing the most infections in the world and yet we are one of the most vaccinated. Post your source.
  24. T

Is Walensky also a bumbler?
  25. T

Because the weasel made it so.
  26. T

Does the director of the CDC Walensky bumble all the time as well.? Because the only way what you’ve said here is correct if that is also the case. Is Walensky a bumbler?
  27. T

I’m not saying he ignored medical advice. I’m saying the medical advice he got was obviously wrong.
  28. T

You’re welcome. There’s probably more studies you’d never heard of as well.
  29. T

So what does if you take the vaccine you won’t get sick, pass it on, end up in hospital, die or have to wear a mask mean then. Half a cure? A quarter cure?
  30. T

You didn’t read it. Did you?
  31. T

Just take the bet and let me do the rest. I’m not even asking for a million back if you’re right. It’s the best bet you could ever make but you won’t do it because you know you’ll lose. Yer but rabbits holes.
  32. T

Probably. Then you’d say interwebs and look like an idiot again.
  33. T

It was relatively simple. Fauci is the medical adviser to the president and the president said if you get the vaccine you won’t get sick. Unless the president went rogue and over the head of Fauci, where would you assume he got the information from?
  34. T

Stop asking for links and sources in some attempt to validate yourself then. Just accept you have no intention of looking at them and you say it for no reason whatsoever.
  35. T

Tbh my other account wouldn’t let me comment on any part of the forum. So i crated another one. The other ones he was talking about I probably couldn’t access because of password. I really can’t remember how it happened. Why is this the most interesting thing you can come up with?
  36. T

So basically you’re saying that Fauci advised the President that if you get the vaccine you won’t get sick. But the same guy who got that wrong is the same guy who gets everything else right. That’s the most illogical thing i’ve heard.
  37. T

I didn’t create an account for that. You are wrong again and without shame about it.
  38. T

So providing links to show the vaccine isn’t safe and effective and that masks don’t work isn’t substance but saying interwebs on every comment is. That’s the logic I have to deal with?
  39. T

Yes. The guy who gets his information from Anthony Fauci.
  40. T

What were your take outs from the Forbes article?
  41. T

Well haven’t you strayed off on a rambling tangent.
  42. T

“if you get the vaccine you won’t get sick” LOLOLOL
  43. T

So australia has the most infections in the world and are one of the most highly vaccinated. Cure.
  44. T

Here’s the thing actually. Masks were NEVER required. The reason i bring it up is because you’ll snap to attention and wear one again if they tell you to. Because you’re brainwashed. Also, why don’t you take up the bet of a million dollars? are you afraid you won’t be able to prove anything...
  45. T

What is irrational is continually commenting without actually saying anything. At no point have you been able to prove anything you’ve said. You think if you say it then it must be true. All you do is say interwebs, conspiracy and rabbit hole. Why don’t you actually respond to anything...
  46. T

If you need it explaining to you. You would never win the bet. Ever.
  47. T

The point is, that it doesn’t matter.
  48. T

You speak a lot about rabbit holes. And not a lot about anything else.
  49. T

Again, prove it. I’ll give you a million dollars if you can prove it.
  50. T

Let’s get back on track though. How did the CDC come about and how many things in total did they get completely wrong. ? Hint, all the things they got completely wrong are all the things you’ve believed for 2 years.
  51. T

That’s awesome and completely relevant. When i can’t comment on anything i take that as a ban. Meh.
  52. T

No, you’re just easily brainwashed.
  53. T

This response might cut it when you’re talking to your people but it certainly doesn’t cut it when you’re talking to me. You completely took her words out of context. If you disagree you don’t understand the word.
  54. T

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2792524
  55. T

You struggle with context.
  56. T

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10542309/Fresh-lab-leak-fears-study-finds-genetic-code-Covids-spike-protein-linked-Moderna-patent.html
  57. T

This is an example of how you get everything wrong but believe you are right. I didn’t try to hide anything. I wouldn’t even know how. I couldn’t care less what my name is on a forum. The sad thing that you’re missing is that my account was banned for disagreeing with a liar so i created a...
  58. T

Have you read the links i’ve posted for you? It’s all in there.
  59. T

No. She said the results so far are promising and aligned with the previous decade of research but the human trials haven’t been done so the correct dosage isn’t known yet so don’t rush out and take it until that has been determined. Get it right.
  60. T

How sad that someone is so brainwashed they find it impossible to believe that another person made a decision not to buy into the mask compliance bullshit. Read the links above and you’ll see masks don’t do anything at all. Except for the containment of droplets. So unless someone is out there...
  61. T

Russia vs Ukraine

Ukraine won Eurovision so that’s something.
  62. T

I’ve also asked to be pointed to where you can quote me on a conspiracy and you can’t. So now the burden of proof is on you to prove it. I would have isolated the elderly and let people move on and not believe the lies around the forecasts, modeling and inaccurate numbers. I also wouldn’t...
  63. T

Yes. The circumstances under which it was formed and the money involved. Do you understand it?
  64. T

Have you heard of the Asch experiment?
  65. T

https://www.smh.com.au/national/one-in-four-medical-researchers-fails-to-declare-conflict-of-interest-study-claims-20220308-p5a2xx.html
  66. T

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/02/12/peer-reviewed-manuscript-concludes-that-cdc-massively-inflates-covid-19-case-and-death-numbers-with-creative-statistics/
  67. T

https://palexander.substack.com/p/mrna-data-to-the-fda-and-trials-by?s=r
  68. T

https://palexander.substack.com/p/-1000-studies-over-one-thousand-scientific?s=r
  69. T

Do you understand how the CDC came about?
  70. T

Yes, they’ve been wrong the whole time. They were wrong with their initial forecasts of deaths. They were wrong the way they counted covid deaths. They were wrong about locking down healthy people. They were wrong about masks being effective. They were wrong about every part of it that...
  71. T

The way the CDC and WHO have interpreted data has been wrong the whole time. What’s your point?
  72. T

You didn’t even know the study existed a day ago lol
  73. T

It hasn’t been discredited at all. It was up to the human trial stage lol. You discrediting it doesn’t make it discredited. Fyi.
  74. T

If you want to seem smart, explain to me why the monash study was pushed back for release from June 2021 to the end of 2022. If you can do that then I’ll listen to you but if you can’t then you really don’t know anything about the study at all and are pretending to. Your call.
  75. T

Speaking of which, if you claim an article isn’t correct then list your take outs which prove your theory. It’s a forbes article and it’s not from Telegram so there’s that. you sound like you’re in a hole and aren’t sure how to get out of it.
  76. T

Or, you could explain your take outs from the peer reviewed Forbes article that you discredited.
  77. T

You said i don’t supply any sources. I was reminding you of where i provided a source. Don’t get yourself confused.
  78. T

Whilst your compiling your list of “experts” ( which you haven’t at all surprise surprise) why don’t you name all the conspiracy links i’ve posted and explain how they are a conspiracy. Unless of course you’re not telling the truth.
  79. T

Ah, the old conspiracy diatribe again. How have all those forecasts turned out?
  80. T

What did you take from it?
  81. T

“The truth that they have been wrong at every turn re covid and people still lap it up like Morons”. It’s based in Canberra.
  82. T

No, i gave the name Kate Wagstaffe from Monash university.
  83. T

I don’t go to anger management classes, i go to truth classes.
  84. T

It’s exactly what you said, liar. You also went on to provide misinformation regarding my education. You get your advice from the place that has been wrong at every turn and sit there straight faced like you’re correct and everyone else is a bricky. Tool.
  85. T

You’re a known liar and a weasel. I’m not sure if you’re aware of this but I could not care less if I have a conversation with you.
  86. T

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart/2022/05/13/pfizers-covid-vaccine-protection-against-omicron-fades-just-weeks-after-second-and-third-doses-study-finds/
  87. T

Lol. I’m not asking for links to the paid for CDC. and WHO. I’ve got Fauci saying that the most effective tool against covid is prior infection. Therefore, name the individuals. First and last names that you consider experts. I want to see who it is you are getting your covid advice from.
  88. T

https://thecountersignal.com/study-maks-might-make-covid-worse/ The CDC, the “experts”, tried to make everyone wear a mask. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-022-10928-z They, the “experts”also said the vaccines were safe and effective. Neither is true. The vaccine hasn’t done what...
  89. T

What are the names of these experts for example.
  90. T

When you had your meltdown tonight and started lecturing the people who don’t agree with you, you said the experts say this and the experts say that. What are the names of the experts you’re referring to?
  91. T

Just give the other side minus 15 at the end
  92. T

Whenever you use the word “experts”. Who exactly are you referring to? As in, what are their names?
  93. T

I’ll just keep whichever one you’re not going to ban for no reason. This one seems to be traveling ok. Cheers.
  94. T

Of course that’s the response you get. You’re trying to say i’m stupid and didn’t finish high school. You also haven’t provided your list of experts either.
  95. T

I remember it well.