• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Search results

1. steeliz

Why haven't we even contacted Flanagan yet ?

Who said we haven't?
  2. steeliz

Upcoming Australian election thread.

Butthurt snowflake :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
  3. steeliz

NO!!!! That is just another far-right conspiracy theory from @Realist90
  4. steeliz

LINK: Bulldogs Discussion | The Kennel Forum Not good news but it involves footy
  5. steeliz

Screw that I have a WALL!!!! Going cheap.
  6. steeliz

Yeah Been down this road with Constance before. I have low opinions of most politicians but my opinion of Constance is low EVEN for a politician. Unfortunately he in slightly in front in Gilmore now and we may just be stuck with him.
  7. steeliz

Unfortunately so have I. On a good day I would classify him as incompetent. He makes Scomo look like Menzies.
  8. steeliz

They would only put Constance in charge if they want Labor to be in for the next decade.
  9. steeliz

Rumour Marty Tapau back to Bulldogs

Depends on what we pay for him
  10. steeliz

News DOGS’ IDENTITY CRISIS COMES BACK TO BITE

Most of those players were released by Hasler and ancient history.
  11. steeliz

U.S. Politics - Thread

Another from the 'ONLY IN AMERICA' files Link: Louisiana Senator Bill Cassidy: Our Maternal Death Rates Are Only Bad If You Count Black Women “About a third of our population is African American; African Americans have a higher incidence of maternal mortality. So, if you correct our...
  12. steeliz

Opinion Credence Toia

Kid is 19. Probably not ready to play FG week in, week out.
  13. steeliz

News Dufty secures Super League deal; Hetherington eyes Knights

Isn't the kid only 19 or20? If true, hope we aren't throwing him into the deep end too early.
  14. steeliz

Barrett knew axe could fall if Dogs lost to Knights

It's a nice way of saying some of our players are just stupid.
  15. steeliz

Central west bulldogs..

can we aim for 25 724 seat stadium. It's my lucky number.
  16. steeliz

Central west bulldogs..

Considering the Bulldogs will never move to Dubbo none of us will live to see it.
  17. steeliz

@south of heaven Wants to build a wall on the NSW / Victoria border
  18. steeliz

Bullshit LINK: Who Can and Can’t Vote in U.S. Elections | USAGov
  19. steeliz

Central west bulldogs..

You won't be
  20. steeliz

This one?
  21. steeliz

ISIS in Australia

He fucked the goats and the sheep. So does that make him bisexual?
  22. steeliz

Pretty fat? Would hate to see your definition of skinny
  23. steeliz

@Natboy was right. It is change for change sake. No one looked at Albanese and said he HAS to be PM. But the public looked at Scomo and said he has fucked the last 3 yrs so bad he needs to go. It was time for change. It is up to Albanese now to prove he deserves it.
  24. steeliz

No Hummus, I prefer Tzatziki
  25. steeliz

She definitely has better boobs
  26. steeliz

Scomo to run as a Teal Independent next election, maybe????
  27. steeliz

Official Cronulla's New Recruit

If Cummins is refereeing Scomo would get a penalty for a headbutt to the shoulder
  28. steeliz

Who should be our next Captain?

Dean Pay - Captain Coach
  29. steeliz

Potter gets the nod as interim

Exactly this. Has a really good record in Super League
  30. steeliz

I hit up flanno sr on instagram

Sorry Kyle. I take that back. You have been an absolute superstar for us.
  31. steeliz

I hit up flanno sr on instagram

You could sign Jack Gibson but with Kyle at HB we would still be shit
  32. steeliz

POLL : Available Coaches and Coaching Records - Choose your poison.

PS Still waiting for you to show where I supported Barrett.
  33. steeliz

A little confused are you baby nazi
  34. steeliz

And what if I was? You are once again proving you fear and loathe the vagina.
  35. steeliz

Nah. I just find your racist, misoggynistic fucked up world view extremely amusing. Your comprehension of the English language just makes me sad as the schooling system has clearly failed you. But you are funny as fuck for an inbred nazi. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy...
  36. steeliz

Coward? Why do you insist on proving how dumb you are?
  37. steeliz

If he is appointed I would hope that is the case, but I am very skeptical at the moment.
  38. steeliz

Deleted.............................HAAHAHAHAHA How convenient, So no proof then. So, according to you, my support for Trent Barrett is one deleted comment? Don't ever change. I need the comedy relief. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy...
  39. steeliz

"had a massive sook over my comments on Barrett" Prove it without making it up. This I have to see.
  40. steeliz

I cannot believe the support for Shane Flanagan. Appointing him means at least 12 months of pain with Kyle at HB until Flanagan Snr gets sacked because of his sons failure is just more of the same. Sorry @Realist90 I know you identify with losers like Kyle. But realistically neither of you...
  41. steeliz

Official Trent Barrett’s future consolidated thread

Considering I have never made a pro-Barret post I don't why you are sorry. On the other hand I am sorry you are you, but someone has to be from the shallow end of the gene pool. Say hello to your sister/wife for me. She deserves better than you.
  42. steeliz

U.S. Politics - Thread

WOW You are as dumb as ever. It was an article I put out there because it amused me. Only you have taken it personally.
  43. steeliz

Tantrum??? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: Don't ever change.
  44. steeliz

Yes, because I have shown so much support for Barrett. Still obsessing over me. Love living in your head. Scary and fascinating all at the same time. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy...
  45. steeliz

Russia vs Ukraine

Not the first time Russia (or the USSR) have tried to invade Finland in the last 100 years. Went as well as the Ukraine war is going.
  46. steeliz

NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Internationals by a big margin
  47. steeliz

U.S. Politics - Thread

'Fools and their money are soon parted' Let him sue.
  48. steeliz

The Murika Thread

If it wasn't so sad, I would laugh at the US's obsession with guns and how stupid they really are.
  49. steeliz

The Murika Thread

Link: At least 10 people killed in live streamed shooting at New York supermarket At least 10 people killed in live streamed shooting at New York supermarket Police in Buffalo, New York, have described the killing of 10 people in a supermarket shooting as a racially motivated hate crime...
  50. steeliz

Other News Source Cameron Munster

Biggest brown paper bag.
  51. steeliz

U.S. Politics - Thread

Well it has been boring without him............................
  52. steeliz

U.S. Politics - Thread

link: Trump inquired if China could make hurricanes to harm US, ex-officials say As president, Donald Trump repeatedly asked aides if China could be manufacturing hurricanes and sending them to damage the United States, three unnamed former senior officials told Rolling Stone on Tuesday...
  53. steeliz

Was the Fix on? (Clear agenda)

They were all at the end of the match when they didn't matter. Pretending to be fair.
  54. steeliz

News Footy star Brett Finch charged with child abuse material

link: Police lay fresh charges on former NRL star Brett Finch as part of an ongoing investigation Police lay fresh charges on former NRL star Brett Finch as part of an ongoing investigation into an adult hotline that was allegedly used to share child abuse material Finch had initially been...
  55. steeliz

We have had a few monkeys in charge
  56. steeliz

Are you suggesting Abbott didn't look tough in his budgie smugglers?
  57. steeliz

That is hilarious. Scomo couldn't even punch his way into a Maccas toilet.
  58. steeliz

U.S. Politics - Thread

link: Donald Trump’s lawsuit over Twitter ban tossed out by judge 452 court losses by the orange man by my count. Biggest loser in US court history and still counting.
  59. steeliz

U.S. Politics - Thread

Of course that isn't how it works. Any woman with half a brain wouldn't be seen anywhere near you.
  60. steeliz

U.S. Politics - Thread

Shit. I don't know what I was thinking.
  61. steeliz

Kyle Flanagan 'hated' brutal Bulldogs axing, but now has a new lease on his football life

Flanagan of all people should be keeping his mouth shut and letting his football do the talking.
  62. steeliz

U.S. Politics - Thread

To be fair to @Realist90 he thinks that of everybody who isn't a white middle aged Christian male.
  63. steeliz

U.S. Politics - Thread

So you are happy to emotionally torture women who have been raped.
  64. steeliz

U.S. Politics - Thread

That is funny because he struggles to put 2 sentences together that don't involve him telling the world how great he is.
  65. steeliz

U.S. Politics - Thread

link: Ron DeSantis Defends Florida's Rejection of Math Books (businessinsider.com) De Santis has banned a record number of math books because they taught Critical Race Theory. How does math teach Critical Race Theory? He is trying to dumb down an already dumb population.
  66. steeliz

Official Round 9 v Raiders Match Discussion

How the F@#K do we get Cummins again??????
  67. steeliz

Russia vs Ukraine

And now the Russians are struggling to pay their bills.
  68. steeliz

Russia vs Ukraine

Link: Explainer: Russia swerves to avoid default: what is next? | Reuters Russia may have averted default as it announced it had made several overdue payments in dollars on its overseas bonds, shifting the market's focus to upcoming payments and whether it would stave off a historic...
  69. steeliz

Booking his next holiday.........................
  70. steeliz

Opinion Paul Kent The Mega Flop

Kent isn't worth a facial. He should have been a wet dream washed away in the washing machine from a pair of soiled undies
  71. steeliz

Opinion What did Gus say to unite the team?

"OK team, Drop your pants, at attention.............................................."
  72. steeliz

Why did we get rid of Cotric?

Money. Dumb question.
  73. steeliz

Opinion John Schuster

We made a play for him last year. Journalists including Peter Sterling advised him to stay where he was, and he did. So he isn't on the market. Let him suffer.
  74. steeliz

Jeremy Marshall King

I know dude. Because that never happens.
  75. steeliz

Round 8 Team V Roosters Match Discussion

Drugs are bad dude.
  76. steeliz

Because he knows how hard he is going to F@#K us in the 2nd Half
  77. steeliz

Flanagan has thrown 2 hospital passes to Burton
  78. steeliz

News Blake Ferguson arrested in Japan with nose candy

LINK: Exiled Ferguson takes up league lifeline Former NRL star Blake Ferguson has taken up an offer to resurrect his rugby league career by signing with the Leigh Centurions in the Championship. The second tier English club announced the former Origin winger will join the team for the...
  79. steeliz

Russia vs Ukraine

What is Dr Phil doing to the map????
  80. steeliz

Russia vs Ukraine

so is your spelling.
  81. steeliz

No Source Josh Schuster

Halves combo - No way in Hell. BUT Schuster is the lock that Barrett is trying to play Jackson as. In the current system Schuster would improve this team 200%
  82. steeliz

Fox to FB, Dufty to Dummy half

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy...
  83. steeliz

Russia vs Ukraine

Yep I am sure life in the Ukraine has returned to normal and they have completely forgotten about it.
  84. steeliz

That was my point. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
  85. steeliz

Just like they do in China
  86. steeliz

Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

You can can take the boy out of Souths but you can't take the PMT out of Reynolds
  87. steeliz

Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

You were saying?
  88. steeliz

Russia vs Ukraine

I like to provoke him. Does that count?
  89. steeliz

Russia vs Ukraine

90. steeliz

Criminal record?

I stubbed my toe once when I was horny and trying to get toilet paper for the 'mess' Still had a wank while I was crying, apparently it is called 'cranking'.
  91. steeliz

Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

He would only tell himself that he is wrong
  92. steeliz

Russia vs Ukraine

As opposed to his primary stupid ego?
  93. steeliz

Kennel opinion

I stand corrected.
  94. steeliz

Kennel opinion

Semen salt can only be used on eggs, not chips.
  95. steeliz

Kennel opinion

Now that I am, going to have to try!!!!!
  96. steeliz

Who are your favourite goal kickers of all time?

Nah definitely Whitfield. link: Colin Whitfield - Career Stats & Summary - Rugby League Project Average player. Going by that link he only played for us in 1987. All I remember about him is that kick. Leather ball, muddy field in the rain @ Belmore and got the longest penalty kick I had...
  97. steeliz

Kennel opinion

So to fulfill @south of heaven wish we will need to breach 100 billion? Let me sharpen my axe........................
  98. steeliz

Kennel opinion

@south of heaven We may have to kill a lot of chickens but I am positive we can get it done!!!!
  99. steeliz

Kennel opinion