• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Search results

1. bradyk

News Shane Flanagan puts his hand up to lead the basket case Bulldogs

he'd be extended on much less. Even tho he's not worth a top 30 spot right now you'd hope Shane can get him playing a lot better...
  2. bradyk

Opinion Would you scrap the bunker and bring back refs call/benefit of doubt

The problem is human error, I actually want the bunker checking everything. The amount of decisions we'd get wrong without the bunker would be ridiculous.
  3. bradyk

Opinion Should Flanno take over now if appointed

I don't think I've ever seen a case where someone from the outside who's going to be the new coach comes in before the start of the next year. I think it'd be a good idea to start preparing 100% for 2023 tho and I actually think Flanagan would take it now.
  4. bradyk

Opinion Dolphin Watching

I don't think they should be in a predicted/updated team when they won't be playing, I think "?'s" would be much better, but up to you I guess.
  5. bradyk

Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

I'll have to play Koula this week unless I cop another trade. I'm getting a bit low on trades so I'm a bit hesitant.
  6. bradyk

His role and scoring sucks this year. Once he's at the Roosters and starting hooker he's a buy.
  7. bradyk

WWOS MOLE Tyrell Sloan

Sexton will be out before Campbell imo. Campbell was injured, you sure he was in reserves (maybe he played a couple of games before coming back into 1st team)? The clause in Campbell's contract almost makes it a sure thing imo, they won't risk losing him.
  8. bradyk

Opinion Dolphin Watching

Graham, Roberts and Jackson are development players, not top 30.
  9. bradyk

WWOS MOLE Tyrell Sloan

26-6 but our reserve grade teams pretty good :D
  10. bradyk

WWOS MOLE Tyrell Sloan

Yeah I actually don't think he's good enough/shown enough for us to gamble on. If it's a small contract maybe. I want a lot better tho. We need players who're definitely going to make a difference.
  11. bradyk

Stimson to Super League

400k and worse than a minimum wager...
  12. bradyk

ZDC Preparing to Play Hooker

Dufty's off to the Super League next year, I also dislike Allan but I would even rather see him there.
  13. bradyk

I'd be shattered if we signed Green, or anyone who wasn't Flanagan (unless it was someone completely left field that hasn't been mentioned yet, but very unlikely).
  14. bradyk

I saw something in Kyle at the Sharks and also wanted him while he was at the Roosters (and before). He's just gone massively backwards the last year and a half. Baz has a big part to play in that (and the roster around him). I'm sick of hope at this point (e.g. Flanagan coming good), so I just...
  15. bradyk

I have ~10 currently (going off who I think will and won't make origin). Lolo getting injured is annoying, I'm hearing he's touch and go for round 13.
  16. bradyk

Tuilagi's got to go for me now, I was hoping he'd get his spot back but Garner's gone too well. I'm thinking 1 of Savage or Kiraz to bank some cash. Savage's 220k price is appealing.
  17. bradyk

Official Gus on Twitter

I wrote him off in regards to extending him (mainly due to injuries), but if he can show something before the end of the season it might be wise to extend him for cheap if possible.
  18. bradyk

Official Gus on Twitter

I keep hearing SBW every time he talks. I know they both Kiwi but they sound exactly the same :P .
  19. bradyk

Official Bulldogs roster manger

Gus
  20. bradyk

News Potter issues challenge to Dogs

he sounds honest
  21. bradyk

Official Team List Round 12 v Dragons + Match Discussion

Averillo isn't offering enough in attack to play centre with his defensive liabilities, I love the kid but I'd rather see him at 14, or maybe tried at 1 (anyone but Dufty, see how they go).
  22. bradyk

He's still playing big minutes (mainly in the middle, but everywhere) off the bench. How many minutes a player gets is more important then if they're starting or not.
  23. bradyk

I'm 1/1 this year, about to make it 2/2 :D .
  24. bradyk

really Potter (and Gus) ... you were supposed to save us from these team selections... wtf. The biggest problem for me is Dufty is unpickable and Topine still not in the team? Come on... at least Stimson's gone I guess...
  25. bradyk

Team List Round 12: Addo-Carr returns for Dragons Indigenous Round clash The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs will face the St George Dragons this Sunday afternoon for the NRL's annual Indigenous Round at Belmore Sports Ground, kicking off at 2:00PM AEST. Sunday's encounter with the St George...
  26. bradyk

What are we waiting for, he's literally the only option...
  27. bradyk

Official Gus on Twitter

I think he's less likely than Crichton. They're all unlikely, but we need 1 of them imo.
  28. bradyk

News ‘Can’t look anywhere else’: Ennis’ passionate Bulldogs plea in huge Flanagan endorsement

Bennett beat NSW with the worst QLD team I've ever seen.
  29. bradyk

Opinion Bulldogs Dream Team

From what I've gathered the Broncos wanted to give him a long term contract but Farrnworth's backing himself with a 1 year deal, that plus he wants to play fullback (and see how that plays out).
  30. bradyk

Lucky we've got a war chest :D .
  31. bradyk

Farnworth signing a 1 year deal is interesting. He said he wants to play fullback in 2023, which you'd think is unlikely with Cobbo.
  32. bradyk

My Top 5 players at each spine position

Last year he was the best hooker in the competition, he's playing/training as a prop/lock this year. Next year he'll go back up the rankings.
  33. bradyk

S. Crichton and Munster.
  34. bradyk

News Thomas Duffy

Burton's position, so we probably need to develop Rajab in a different position if he's a long term prospect, but we also want to buy a fullback and halfback so no idea...
  35. bradyk

News Thomas Duffy

36. bradyk

News DOGS’ IDENTITY CRISIS COMES BACK TO BITE

That team is trash, outside Cook that spine is terrible.
  37. bradyk

Opinion Topine

Cool, you need to compare Topine to Stimson and Waddell who are being picked over him. A bit silly to be comparing him to top players. Schoupp's doing everything he can to be our long term centre.
  38. bradyk

Opinion Topine

of course Topine deserves a shot when we've got Stimson and Waddell running out for us...
  39. bradyk

Rumour Marty Tapau back to Bulldogs

~400k at a struggling club or big money in the Super League imo (similar to Vaughan). He isn't a signing I'd want.
  40. bradyk

Opinion Topine

or they're going to lose him. If he isn't picked this week he never will be and it's criminal (already is).
  41. bradyk

24 1. Crichton 2. JAC 3. Schoupp 4. Alamoti 5. Kiraz 6. Burton 7. Munster 8. King 9. Mahoney 10. Sutton 11. Kikau 12. Doorey 13. Matterson 14. Averillo 15. TPJ 16. Patolo 17. Topine Crichton ~900k, currently on a reported 585k, Panther will want to upgrade him, they'll struggle to compete with...
  42. bradyk

News Dufty secures Super League deal; Hetherington eyes Knights

Knights not going to give him that money again. If you're talking about next year Knights would have to chip in to get him off their books. He's not leaving tho, this is just a made up rumour.
  43. bradyk

Moses 24 too. Out of that list only Munster or Moses otherwise we'll have to continue to develop one.
  44. bradyk

Here's the thing about 2024

were the words exactly "won't be competitive" and what does that really mean, competitive in regards to winning the comp? competitive in regards to making the top 8? etc.
  45. bradyk

Savage signs

Facebook pages eating it up lol...
  46. bradyk

Savage signs

Welcome Xavier Savage could mean welcome to the NRL ? Yeah that's probably it.
  47. bradyk

Savage signs

People posting this on social media. I haven't seen much yet.
  48. bradyk

Lachlan Miller (Shark)

He doesn't have time to sit behind Kennedy, contracted for 1 more year at the Sharks, but if they aren't going to give him the fullback jersey (unlikely) hopefully they let him explore his options for next year...
  49. bradyk

2022 Round 11 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Sign him up!!!! :D
  50. bradyk

Let Dufty go now, that or rot in reserve grade
  51. bradyk

Other News Source Cameron Munster

1.3m = a chance imo It looks like the Dolphins are going to struggle to keep ~1.3m in the cap for him for 2024 with having to sign players on long term contracts, struggling with recruitment. The Storm offer is going to be nowhere near that.
  52. bradyk

This Miller "kid" moves very well
  53. bradyk

Opinion Rd 12 team

Zach Dockar-Clay
  54. bradyk

Central west bulldogs..

Did someone say KFC?
  55. bradyk

Horsburgh and Young were in that play, so not Sutton, Sutton's out with flu or something.
  56. bradyk

Goals by the end of 2022

avoid the wooden spoon, was the goal from round 4 with Baz as our coach :(
  57. bradyk

well that's a defensive decision if I've ever seen one...
  58. bradyk

Opinion Is Hargreaves right?

It's part of the game now. You either hit someone in the head or you didn't, JWH did. Then he said something to the ref that he obviously didn't like (questioning his integrity), making sure the Roosters lost the game. As a coach and fan (if you're a Rooster) you would like the passion JWH...
  59. bradyk

Opinion State of the roster for 2023

So what, play him ~20 minutes. Sharks already good defensively. He'll learn a lot quicker with good defensive players around him.
  60. bradyk

News NRL off-contract list: Every player’s worth revealed in rugby league transfer market

900k would buy/almost buy you a Stephen Crichton. I hope we go there. I'm a little surprised Cobbo got offers that high, I guess you pay a lot on potential.
  61. bradyk

Opinion State of the roster for 2023

His been impactful every time I've seen him, a bit surprised he's had basically no opportunity at the Sharks.
  62. bradyk

I'd actually rather Klemmer at 500k compared to Vaughan at 400k but doubt there's any truth to it. I really just want salary cap for a marquee 1 and 7. Maybe Vaughan for 1 year to hold salary cap space is the play.
  63. bradyk

Sign Todd Payten

He won't leave. He was terrific with the Warriors. I thought it might of been a fluke after last year but he's transformed the Cowboys into a juggernaut this year.
  64. bradyk

Both player and club need to agree and we're obviously not going to agree with the reported 500k amount.
  65. bradyk

No reason to pick Dufty next week, but saying that there wasn't any reason to pick him this week either...
  66. bradyk

Barrett knew axe could fall if Dogs lost to Knights

The way I've heard Gus talk about Baz stepping down and not being sacked makes me think it's genuine (not sure how/why you'd lie with so much detail) but also I don't get why he wasn't sacked, especially earlier, either.
  67. bradyk

Official Gus on Twitter

S. Crichton, Walsh, Cobbo and Latrell only heavy duty fullbacks on the market (we'll have to pay big money for all of them). Cobbo very inexperienced, freak tho. Hard to see Latrell leaving Rabbit and Walsh not going to QLD (same as Cobbo). I'd take the risk with Crichton personally who will...
  68. bradyk

Official Gus on Twitter

Mahoney and Kikau will be massive for Burton.
  69. bradyk

Official Round 11 NSW Cup

Sick if this, surely can't go on any longer???
  70. bradyk

Official Round 11 NSW Cup

Now it's time to promote.
  71. bradyk

News Jim Dymock puts his hands up in interest to coach the Bulldogs for 2023 and further

I wouldn't mind him as an assistant coach, definitely not head coach, there's only 1 man for that role.
  72. bradyk

Official Gus on Twitter

He won't give the specifics, he's not allowed to either.
  73. bradyk

Official Gus on Twitter

JMK outstanding... ffs Gus Every pass from dummy half is hesitant and slow...
  74. bradyk

Naden signs with Tigers

Nothing to do with Trent getting sacked which was obvious anyways. Naden was flicked.
  75. bradyk

Official Gus on Twitter

The problem was the Andersons (just as bad if not worse than Dib/Castle), not the spending 95% rule.
  76. bradyk

Opinion How much of Thompson’s salary are you willing to pay

and then we found out he was on 800k... I guess Hastings is working out for the Tigers :D
  77. bradyk

News Johns raises $1.8M spine buys for building Bulldogs

To get him away from the Tigers, might as well go all in for Munster
  78. bradyk

No one's taking him for 600k imo. He'd be already gone if that was the case.
  79. bradyk

Official Gus on Twitter

Half of the 17 who played yesterday won't be here in 2024 and we'll try and move the contracted ones on next year (a lot more salary cap in the ones coming off contract after 2024).
  80. bradyk

News ‘Can’t look anywhere else’: Ennis’ passionate Bulldogs plea in huge Flanagan endorsement

Which means he's inexperienced and not an option imo.
  81. bradyk

He might start in the 7 but if he continues to play how he is he won't stay there imo. I think it'd be the dumbest thing ever to not get the best coach available by a long way because his sons at the club. I actually believe we have no other choice.
  82. bradyk

Potter post match presser

When was the last time Dale Finucane made a line break? That isn't his role and if he's named/plays on an edge that's the coaches fault.
  83. bradyk

Opinion Captain josh Jackson.

We need to sign leaders/characters, Reed coming next year, need a lot more. Outside Jackson and JAC no leadership in this team.
  84. bradyk

Joey's two buys to reboot the Bulldogs

Farnworth actually said he wanted to play fullback in the future after the game. It would be a risk tho and if it didn't work out we'd have an overpaid winger/centre. I can't see us buying a marquee centre or winger (unless JAC goes to fullback) with the kids we already have.
  85. bradyk

especially when comparing to Thompson This opinion also has almost nothing to do with tonight, it's been from the start of the season, poor. You can't have your big money players being flops.
  86. bradyk

Official Round 11 - Bulldogs v Tigers

I really don't get how our discipline with and without the ball can be so poor. Until we fix that up we won't win footy games. There are a lot of bad teams in the NRL and the Tigers were another one of those today. I can't wait until Shane Flanagan's here next year because I think he's the...
  87. bradyk

Opinion Captain josh Jackson.

I don't think he's that big of a problem in the middle as long as he isn't playing as a ball player. I think there are plenty of other problems before I get to Jackson being a problem. If the coach selects Jackson in the second row that's his fault imo. If Finucane was in our team he'd cop that...
  88. bradyk

Jock Madden

We need experienced, premiership level guns, to turn this around. We should only be signing players that are a 99% chance of making a difference.
  89. bradyk

Pain
  90. bradyk

Yeah please don't select Stimson nxt week, Gus said the other flops on the coaching staff picked the team this week.
  91. bradyk

If he's on 800k, 300-400k. We won't get rid of him for 200k. With how he's going this year we might have to contribute more than 400k too...
  92. bradyk

Opinion Rd 12 team

My same team from last week (a bit different, keeping Jackson second row and King lock, same players tho) 1. Toia 2. JAC 3. Schoupp 4. Alamoti 5. Kiraz 6. Burton 7. BBO 8. Thompson 9. Topine 10. Vaughan 11. RFM 12. Jackson 13. King 14. Averillo 15. TPJ 16. Patolo 17. ZDC Topine plays the...
  93. bradyk

Dogs vs Tigers 3-2-1

3 - TPJ 2 - Kiraz 1 - Burton I thought Schoupp was good too minus the sin bin.
  94. bradyk

Okunbor

another one that needs to be dropped and moved out of the club. JAC and Kiraz wingers next week.
  95. bradyk

????????????????????????
  96. bradyk

no grounding ???
  97. bradyk

Flops
  98. bradyk

we need more players with his heart.