• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Search results

1. flamebouyant

News The Bulldogs in danger of losing sponsor

And what is he doing in the tigers box when they played against us?
  2. flamebouyant

Official Round 11 - Bulldogs v Tigers

Your a tosser!
  3. flamebouyant

Fuck we are soft! Those 2 tries were pathetic. And of course averilo gets pinged for a shepherd at the other end. Seriously? There was no bulldog near him.
  4. flamebouyant

Its the business!!
  5. flamebouyant

You need to get onto the Ratu signature blend!!!
  6. flamebouyant

PANGAI TRAINING ON DAY OFF

The sad thing is, they should have all been there!
  7. flamebouyant

I hit up flanno sr on instagram

Id rather he continue watching from the outside, whilst working out who to recruit and who yo punt.
  8. flamebouyant

News First Casualty of Barrett Resignation

Where fid you pull 925k from??
  9. flamebouyant

Naden signs with Tigers

I doubt we signed Naden for 400k. Surely bot. No one else even wanted him!
  10. flamebouyant

Potter gets the nod as interim

We gave mounties all the shit we didnt want in our bulldogs C Cup side, so its hardly surprising.
  11. flamebouyant

News ‘Seismic ramifications’: Barrett’s recruits looking for the exit as Dolphins swoop

He posts almost every single negative article on here.
  12. flamebouyant

Ennis

People bag Ennis and Anasta, but i think its obvious they care about the club and its recent demise.
  13. flamebouyant

Opinion Why do our players need to miss 2 days of training ?

I think they need 2 days to take longhard fucking look at themselves.
  14. flamebouyant

Ennis

I dont get why you hate Ennis saying exactly the same thing as almost every person on the kennel says?! In fact, what is said on here is far worse, and as a former captain of the club, he has every right to comment. So whats the issue?
  15. flamebouyant

News Ready Freddy? Fittler in mix for Bulldogs job as Baz walks with $500k: Blog with Hoops

I watched th 95' grand final with my dad at the settlers in. Great memories.
  16. flamebouyant

News ‘Wasn’t going to sack him’: Phil Gould says Trent Barrett made decision to quit in ‘raw’ phone call

I feel for Baz. I really wanted him to succed. He is a great guy, and represented the club well. Unfortunately he just couldnt get the team performing well. I just hope to fucking god that whoever takes over for the remainder of the year can fire the boys up and get some wins on the board...
  17. flamebouyant

Rumour Burton Could Walk Out On Dogs

I dont even fucking care. Our club is a mess, and wont ve improving any time soon. Id leave too if i was him!
  18. flamebouyant

2022 Round 10 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Like i said, why doubt his talent.
  19. flamebouyant

Official Gus on Twitter

Thi is what i have thought since last year. Its the only saving grace i had for Baz. Sadly, im now not convinced its the case. I think baz in just a terrible coach.
  20. flamebouyant

2022 Round 10 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Cant believe the stupidity of people bagging the signing of Kikau!!!
  21. flamebouyant

Official Gus on Twitter

Would you prefer he shit cans our team to the world? What would that achieve? Nothing!
  22. flamebouyant

Official Gus on Twitter

I would you blocked you too. He doesnt need to report to you, as much as you might want him to.
  23. flamebouyant

Official Worst performance I have ever watch

Did exactly the same!
  24. flamebouyant

Official Round 10 v Knights Match Discussion

6 points against a team that has lost 7 straight. This will do me. Im done. Couldnt care less about anything bulldogs related this season. We are a fucking basket case! Fuck you to every player on our team, and fuck you to baz. This is unacceptable!
  25. flamebouyant

Looks like game over to me.
  26. flamebouyant

Fuck we are useless!!!
  27. flamebouyant

Why the fuck doeant jackson just fall over??? Make it black and white!!
  28. flamebouyant

Wow. 2 trys from forward passes. Well done refs!
  29. flamebouyant

They have thrown soooo many forward passes this half. Their only try had 2 leading up to it imo.
  30. flamebouyant

Official Round 9 NSW Cup

Funny how pepple keep pushing for cook to replace JMK, and he cant even start in CCup.
  31. flamebouyant

Official Gus on Twitter

Totally agree. This is the biggest issue with this team right now.
  32. flamebouyant

Official Round 9 v Raiders Match Discussion

Im not watching, but it looks like we are playing like shit!
  33. flamebouyant

Official Gus on Twitter

No RFM, Doorey, and Hetherington is huerting us for sure.
  34. flamebouyant

News Addo-Carr sprints away with Telstra Tracker top spot

Nobody is running 9000m with the ball. Lol
  35. flamebouyant

Kyle Flanagan

This stat can easily be taken out of context too. Id be mpre concerned about a forward like Nanai missing 29 tackles, then a small half that hets constantly run at by big edge forwards every game.
  36. flamebouyant

The NRL should introduce a 3 card system

This! Was it against souths that JMK was sinbinned? They then scored 3 tries and the game was out of reach.
  37. flamebouyant

Gus on 100% Footy

He can be a smug baatard, and I understand why some don't like him. But he is our smug bastard, so fuck the media. It's one of their business what we do at our club, as much as they think its their right to know. What Gus does is for the benefit of the Billdogs. No one else.
  38. flamebouyant

News ‘The boys got a huge kick out of it’: Steve Mortimer’s special visit to inspire Bulldogs

Such a shame when dementia comes along. Our greatest ever player deserves more. Would have given the boys a real kick to have him in the sheds to say hi.
  39. flamebouyant

News 'How bad do yers want it?': Addo-Carr reveals how Gus put rocket under Bulldogs in midweek rev-up

Certainly didn't disapoint as captain. Great game by the Fox. Good to see him finally getting into space and showing why we bought. 4 years of this boys!!
  40. flamebouyant

News Vaughan eyeing new contact

According to NRL.com he played 59 mins. Im not bagging him, but its not exceptional. We won the game, yet the roosters were better in almost every stat from the game. Theres a lot to work on!
  41. flamebouyant

News NRL off-contract list: Every player’s worth revealed in rugby league transfer market

150k - 600k is what I wrote, and what the article said. You said 150k - 450/500k. Doueihi will not get 700k anywhere. Your dreaming! And the tigs have won 2 games, so Hastings has a lot to prove still.
  42. flamebouyant

News Matt Burton praises Phil Gould and the clubs honesty sessions

The win was Definitely a building block.
  43. flamebouyant

News NRL off-contract list: Every player’s worth revealed in rugby league transfer market

Cobbo - 150k to 600k?? Yeah nah. Sorry. Penisini - 250k - 550k? Unlikely. Chrichton - 500k - 700k? No way panfers are giving him an extra 200k. Nor can they afford it! Doueihi - 650k - 750k?? Has he even played a game this year?? Hastings - 550k - 750k? Because the tigers won 2 games? And...
  44. flamebouyant

Opinion Name And Shame Our Worst By Players That Have Played In The Blue & White

That doesn't even make any fucking sense. But seriously, question remains. Why find more ways to shit on the club when we are already in a massive hole, and are being constantly hammered by the media? Id expect this on an opposition forum, or in a news limited article, but from a Bulldogs...
  45. flamebouyant

Opinion Small victories

Almost every post I write is all over the shop like that. I think I just type too quick for my old phone to keep up. Lol probably should check them before posting I guess.
  46. flamebouyant

Opinion Small victories

We won a scrappy game last night, against a quality side, badly out of form. And today, Melbourne have done to Newcastle what they do to almost every team, humiliated them. And this means we are no longer last.
  47. flamebouyant

Opinion Name And Shame Our Worst By Players That Have Played In The Blue & White

Seriously, why would you make a thread like this? Clearly nothing better to do!
  48. flamebouyant

Tackle breaks

Thats a very interesting stat. Wouldnt have thought it to be. Prettydecent effort given how many games we have lost. I agree, we need to make more of these opportunities.
  49. flamebouyant

News NRL 2022: Canterbury Bulldogs win 16-12 over Sydney Roosters in thriller

Thats only because we won. Lol did his beat, as usual, to prevent it happening though. Had that last try been awarded, the kennel would have been in conspiracy meltdown!! Lol
  50. flamebouyant

Burton to test the open market

If we can string a few more wins together over the course of the year, we will go a long way towards keeping him. If.
  51. flamebouyant

Opinion Remember these great players that were never given a chance

Brad Abbey is playing reserve grade for mounties. Still a reserve grader. Lime the rest, just not good enough to play first grade. Like some of our current players.
  52. flamebouyant

Round 8 Team V Roosters Match Discussion

Josh just played C Cup and was average at best. So no.
  53. flamebouyant

Opinion Boycotting all non Bulldogs games

Id rather watch any game BUT ours.
  54. flamebouyant

Official Gus on Twitter

So true.
  55. flamebouyant

News Gus Gould Opens First Bulldogs Training Session With Heartfelt Prayer To The Football Gods

What the fuck is this shit??? Fancy calling yourself a journalist. Fuck me.
  56. flamebouyant

Official Gus on Twitter

Hahahahahahaha
  57. flamebouyant

Official Gus on Twitter

We only know that Flanagan copped a spray because he cried to his dad, who then gave the scoop to the fox fuckwits. Gus probably sprayed every single one of them!
  58. flamebouyant

Official Gus on Twitter

Your fucking delusional mate. Gus has nothing to prove to anyone, and knows a thing or two about rugby league. If Baz is ok with his input, then who the fuck are we to criticize?! As far as im concerned he can spray every single fucking player in our team, because none of them are playing to...
  59. flamebouyant

Official Gus on Twitter

I have lost faith in Baz too, but honestly, the players on the field deserve the majority of criticism in my opinion. They have been in positions to win games this year, and have simply capitulated. Their complete lack of discipline is a massive concern. It has ruined our past 2 seasons. Its...
  60. flamebouyant

News Dean Ritchie-Case For Gould They had to try something

Finally an accurate read on the situation!!
  61. flamebouyant

Buying a new Lawnmower SUCKS

Aint getting that for $850. I had a victa corvette at a job i worked. The cutting deck had completely rusted out , but the Briggs & Stratton engine started first pull every time. I bought Masport 3 in 1 mower with a Brighs & Stratton engine, from bunnings 3 years ago, and it hasnt skipped a...
  62. flamebouyant

Round 8 Team V Roosters Match Discussion

Wow. Nothing more i could say.
  63. flamebouyant

Rumour Barrett is walking on thin ice

How am i negative?
  64. flamebouyant

Your such a liar! Everyone can see through the bullshit. Its so obvious in everything you say.
  65. flamebouyant

A little sensitive are you nasheed?
  66. flamebouyant

News Gould confirms Bulldogs close to landing new contract for youngster

True. He did have a good game. JAC scoring 2 tries was a positive too.
  67. flamebouyant

News Gould confirms Bulldogs close to landing new contract for youngster

He was awesome friday night. The only positive from the game.
  68. flamebouyant

Rumour Barrett Gone

Nasheeds "oil" returns.
  69. flamebouyant

Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

Fuck Me. We are the masters of losing!
  70. flamebouyant

Fucking gold!!!
  71. flamebouyant

Seriously? This is your take from the first half when we are up 10-6? Fuck me. Just jump on the bandwagon and hope to shag some groupies.
  72. flamebouyant

What a fucking stupid thing to say!
  73. flamebouyant

Fuck sad bunch of the usual twats bagging JMK for being tackled on the last. Fmd.
  74. flamebouyant

Giddy up kiraz!! Love this kid!
  75. flamebouyant

This really shits me. This all comes from a so called "incorrect" play yhe ball. Who gives a shit. The ball went backwards, not forwards, whats the fucking problem. Deadset.
  76. flamebouyant

Cant believe that in this day and age you give the opposition the ball because the pall isnt played like a perfect barrell roll. Fuck me.
  77. flamebouyant

Thats better burton!!
  78. flamebouyant

My god burton has been rocks and diamonds since joining us!
  79. flamebouyant

Good to see JAC on the board again!
  80. flamebouyant

We are looking pretty good tbh. Kiraz has some nice footwork and leg drive!
  81. flamebouyant

What a pass schoupp!!!!
  82. flamebouyant

PATIENCE RUNNING OUT

Im with you!
  83. flamebouyant

Bulldogs Covid Cases

Im not even interested in debating this. I just get the shits when vaccinated people act as though unvaccinated people are like lower class citizens who shod permane tly isolate to save the rest of the world. Does my f7cking head in.
  84. flamebouyant

Bulldogs Covid Cases

First of all, im vaxxinated you idiot. Secondly, the numbers of people in IVU etc are now roughly 50/50 vaxxinated, unvaxxinated.
  85. flamebouyant

Bulldogs Covid Cases

I guess we will never know! I just recovered from covid, but theres no way of ever knowing if the vaccine made it milder. For all I know it was exactly the same.
  86. flamebouyant

Bulldogs Covid Cases

Its tongue in cheek mate. I think people have finally cottoned on to the fact that the vaxx doesn't work.
  87. flamebouyant

Josh Jackson

Majority of locks are played as link players. Josh just isn't a lock. He is no longer a second rower either. He either needs to be a part of the prop rotation, or NSW cup.
  88. flamebouyant

Josh Jackson

Cant blame TPJ for that one though. Where the fuck was Naden?? He had no reason to be anywhere else!!
  89. flamebouyant

Opinion Matt Dufty

I think dufty has been close to our best all year bar last week. So these stats are no surprise.
  90. flamebouyant

Josh Jackson

He is cooked. Time to retire sadly.