• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Search results

1. Evil

Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

A loss will send me out of the top 4 - my points differential is not flash. It's pretty close amongst the chasing pack. I think anyone in the top 15 can make the 8.
  2. Evil

9 as well but I'm prepared to take the loss rather than destroy my team to get a few more
  3. Evil

Lawton with a new SC record this weekend :o https://www.nrlsupercoachstats.com/alltimelowestscores.php
  4. Evil

Fifita now benched .... this round will be another depressing one. Sorry for bringing in Talakai and breaking him.
  5. Evil

Captain Teddy - hoping he can't suck 2 weeks in a row
  6. Evil

Wouldn't mind if Harper got 'long' Covid
  7. Evil

PLAYERS WHO CAN’T CHANGE BECAUSE ALREADY DUAL (aka the ‘we got it wrong list) * Kurt Mann 5/8/ CTW: Has started all games at lock this year * Matt Frawley HFB / 5/8: Started at hooker the last two weeks following the injury to Josh Hodgson * Jake Averillo HFB / 5/8: Played CTW on the weekend *...
  8. Evil

GOT CLOSE * Siosifa Talakai: Whether to add CTW for Talakai was the call that caused the most dispute. Talakai has started just one game at CTW though he did also spend time at the position as a result of injury in another game. Big ‘Sifa certainly made the most of his start and there’s some...
  9. Evil

THE CHANGES * Josh King: Add 2RF to existing FRF position after King started all four games at 13, * Alec MacDonald: Add FRF to existing 2RF position. He is playing as a middle off the bench, * Jason Taumalolo: Add FRF to his 2RF position. Taumalolo has started twice at FRF despite being named...
  10. Evil

Part 2 - Koula for Teddy - no way. Surely you have a CTW you can sell. Most people have some duds - I'm looking at you Amone.
  11. Evil

I think it depends on how many Storm players you have. I'm holding Brown for a little longer before possibly "downgrading" to Cody. Munster might end up the highest averaging 5/8 but Brown and Cody could score more points over the season as they won't miss games not backing up after Origin.
  12. Evil

I can see the top 1,000 OA (1,051) - highest rank ever. Just neec to stay lucky with the captain pick.
  13. Evil

Feel sorry for those without the C on Lil Papi this week - first massive score of the year.
  14. Evil

One player on the field tonight is one too many
  15. Evil

Most of the popular cheapies this year seem to be slow burners. Going to be tough to make the jump to Turbo / Cleary. After a disappointing week 1 happy to get my first win TK league.
  16. Evil

Going to roll the dice on Hetherington - if he can stay on the field surely he has to make some $$$ with bigger minutes. Probably be sidelined early so I won't have to worry about his role when RFM returns. Sad thing is that the only SC relevant players from the Bulldogs are FRF's.
  17. Evil

Ryan Sutton To The Dogs

Our new half back!
  18. Evil

Hoping Grant gets a lot more minutes this year and takes back some of the points that Cheese scored last year. While there is a bit of chat about Cook running more this year I am going to wait and see on this one. I think the Bunnies won't deliver the same attacking stats early in the season.
  19. Evil

First casualty of my team before the trials have commenced - wonder how many more will go before TLT
  20. Evil

Does anyone know how the starting prices are set? Is there any science behind it? I have seen a few players starting the season a fair bit higher than what they finished 2021 at and wondered why e.g. Matt Dufty - finished 2021 at 550K and starts this year at 600K. Not much value there -...
  21. Evil

Thanks @Dognacious for creating the comps - I'll try and be an active contributor on this thread and won't leave you with a ghost team.
  22. Evil

I am Evil - love the Bulldogs and Supercoach. I read the forum all the time but don't post. I'm looking forward to a much improved 2022 for the dogs (supporter for 40 years) and SC (last year was my first season playing and I learned lots of lessons).