• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Search results

1. Doogie

Opinion Is Hargreaves right?

So Jarryd gets a walk for calling out Slutton for putting him on report. If you haven't seen it - link below. Watch carefully - Fisher Harris looks up to see where Slutton is, sees him close and then makes sure he looks like he's been shot. 8 pt try just to make it perfect. Robinson has a...
  2. Doogie

Official Knights vs Dogs - Positives

[crickets]
  3. Doogie

Burton to test the open market

If this is true - ffs....
  4. Doogie

Just to make you more depressed - Tariq Sims.

So apparently Tariq Sims was on $650k at the Drags this year. Compare that to the $$$'s for some of our forwards. Depressing thought. Now to make it worse. Everyone probably knows he signed with the Storm for 1 year. What you might not know is the Storm have $200k left in their cap for next...
  5. Doogie

NRL has lost the plot

So Anzac game - Tupou clotheslines a dude in a potential try scoring position and gets... a penalty and on report. Jeremy Marshall Useless gets his arm caught in a tackle and gets.... 10 in the bin + the penalty. Its all become a fckng joke now.
  6. Doogie

Interesting stat...

Tbaz currently shares the record for the worse win % for Bulldogs coach in history. Per wiki back to the Gus days (games, wins, losses, draws) In case you want to know who he currently shares the record with - its good old Tedda Courtney. Sure you remember our coach during the stupendously...
  7. Doogie

Opinion Views of the Lizard Lord

Game over. Disappointing loss. Positives: - Forwards played well for 40 mins - Shiraz looked good - Halves looked ok when they were patient - Cannot really complain about the on field ref - 2 complete rooks on the field and neither looked out of place there. Negatives: - Any game where u let...
  8. Doogie

Kennel opinion

I had an argument with someone today. I believe I'm right and the other dick is wrong. Once I learnt the truth of this - I refused to ever support it again. The issue at question is - do you have chicken salt on hot chips? I'd rather have my nuts cut off than eat chicken salt. Plain salt. End...
  9. Doogie

Opinion Time to give some back

Ok Doggies. 29th May - Belmore Oval vs the Drag Queens. I propose we have a celebration - called give it to the ref day. I would like to see all the Kennellers there - plus add in any of your mates - and we spend the entire game telling the ref how fckng corrupt they are. No bottles - just an...
  10. Doogie

News Dogs Presser

The key message was that Baz is a coner like me. Green shoots.... https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2022-trent-barrett-kyle-flanagan-canterbury-bulldogs-vs-penrith-panthers-round-5/news-story/b2fb3189085039fe0b3a7dec100caef2
  11. Doogie

Positives (and no pisstake)...

We lose by 20 against the prems but... - we're down 68-32% on territory - only 24/37 completions - we played 12 on 14 for the whole game (we had Dufty and they had the ref) That has a 60 point game written all over it. Thought Flanno looked ok. Avo finally realised when the winger closes on...
  12. Doogie

MMA/UFC Volk wins again

Great card. - Volk way too good - Sterling wins as Yan keeps forgetting to fight for 2 rounds - @tonee, your man - what a fight. He's not sitting on only wearing one sig hit anymore. Burns gave him the kitchen sink. Thought Borz got the cookies but could see it being called a draw. And some...
  13. Doogie

Why we lost

Thought I'd brew overnight on this before I put anything up. Lets start with the game stats. All basically even except: - run metres 1500 odd to 1000 odd (and storm had the leg up on this with at least 200m in gifts). - line breaks 6 - 0 storm - offloads 22-10 doggies and we won the territory...
  14. Doogie

News Barrett presser

Save u the time fellas. We played the way we trained all week. Buckleys of scoring a point.
  15. Doogie

News Trent Barrett Presser

If u don't want to go through the motions. Lessons, tried hard.
  16. Doogie

Opinion Ben Cummins nickname thread

After todays excellent refereeing performance by Ben Cummins I feel the Kennel needs to have a nickname for him. He spent 40 mins expanding our rectums and the next 40 realising he hadn't used lube, the screams would be too loud and the rest of the NRL couldn't ignore it. So he made up for it...
  17. Doogie

Romanian sports...

Sometimes, you need to dig far and deep to find sports that truly reflect the finer points of sportsmanship and truly expanding the limits of the human body. In that spirit - I bring you this. I've no idea who won but really, I think they're all winners...
  18. Doogie

Am I old?

Since the Kennel is the hub of the most esoteric, deep philosophical discussions - thought I would throw out this question. The reason. The bitch missus showed me the sons year 10 formal photos. So what was hiding in there: - chicks doing the beaver V - chicks throwing down some tongue - tit...
  19. Doogie

Opinion Is WOT the next GOT?

Disclaimer - was a big fan of the books backs in the day. With Wheel of Time out on Amazon last night - clocked in to check it out after the bitch missus went to bed. Pretty pissed by then, then realised they were showing 3 eps on release so kept going till I watched them all. Very pissed by the...
  20. Doogie

News Robbo update

Have an update from the Robbo family. "Had chemo, still in a bit of pain but is able to talk a little better now. He will not find out the overall success until after Xmas however finger and everything else is crossed that it is good news. Thanks for checking in and I know that all the support...
  21. Doogie

New laptop

Damn - thought smashing my kid in the head with my laptop would be good for it. Was wrong. Think its going to die shortly. Have had a Toshiba Kira Ultrabook for years (think 1st or 2nd gen I7) and swear its been bulletproof. Fck, the alum case has corroded and is falling apart and was still...
  22. Doogie

Opinion Best gig ever...

Saw a doco on the Cosmic Psycho's the other nite. Apart from being seriously fckng awesome (blokes you can trust if you want to google it). Had met thinking of best gig I ever went to. Sure some of the Kennelers have some stories to tell. To make it fair, probably should break it up into the...
  23. Doogie

Opinion Peter Sterling retiring

Fck I hated him through the 80's. Good player but the archbishop would have been the best 7 in league if he didn't exist. Then he became a commentator and tbh, thought he was balanced except when we playing against the food (Eels). Biased cnt. Best wishes, full respect from an opponent as a...
  24. Doogie

News Geoff Robinson - time to help out

I work with one of Robbo's family members and, with the family members permission, thought I would share this. “To all the Canterbury Bulldogs or sporting fans in general, Geoff Robinson is currently battling Cancer and the Robinson family are encouraging fans to send messages to give him the...
  25. Doogie

If I was Barrett

Heres how my presser would go. On behalf of the bulldogs, would like to apologise to Sue. I've been to the Nighties dressing room and made sure he's ok and apologised on behalf of the team. There's no excuse for such a blatant punch to the head, I'm surprised that Corey (actually NFI who did it...
  26. Doogie

Opinion Brown on Katoa

Nathan Brown. History. Shoulder into Katoa's jaw. No arms. Katoa off for 30 mins for HIA. No penalty. Report only. Grade 1 charge. NRL. Is a fckng rort. Peace.
  27. Doogie

Opinion Proof the NRL has its faves...

So Hetho hangs an arm out and gets Holmes with the hand. No damage but sent in the first 15-20mins. Sivo swings an arm, gets Doufi across the nose with the forearm and sends him into disney land with a busted honk with 25 mins to go - 10 mins. We're not getting the rub of the green until we...
  28. Doogie

Diff between the Dogs and Panties...

To me this spoke volumes. Avo is on the ground and gets a left cross straight to the cheek. Thompson and Napa walk up and basically say to the dude, that wasn't very nice. In the 1st half, Koroisau drops his lollies and Schoup tackles him and then pushes him a little. Yeo runs 20m to start a...
  29. Doogie

How the NRL have fckd up RL

Someone posted a thread about pet hates - for me its RL atm - its not the game I remember growing up with anymore. Why? Thought I take a trip down memory lane. Storm come into the comp in 1998. They do ok picking over the carcasses of other expansion teams until Bellamy comes on board in 2003...
  30. Doogie

Opinion Positives?

Thought Avo and Wakeham offered more variety than Floppagan. Our attack looked better, especially liked how when nothing was on, they took a hit up rather than a dump off to a forward. Ok - more experience and we close this but given it was the first time Avo had taken the reins and Wakehams...
  31. Doogie

Gamesmanship fellas

Excluding Elliott obviously having one too many head knocks and needing to retire to maintain his mental health, we lost this due to Hodgson being smarter. 1) If Thompson stays down and pretends his arm is in 2 pieces, guarantee Hodgson is off for 10 and we get a free interchange. Who cares if...
  32. Doogie

Opinion Leaders

Just a Thursday evening alcohol fueled brain fart but was thinking about some of our successful teams over the last 40 years. Then thought what this team is missing and the first thing that came to mind was halfback leaders. What makes up a team leader??? 1) Quality, is a good footballer that...
  33. Doogie

where to from here...

1) Sack the defensive coach walking pay check. Conceded a gazzilion points already this season - can live with being beaten but not being a fkn turnstile 2) Get a capt that is prepared to walk up to a ref and say - you are fcking kidding. Give Thommo a Graham licence and go for it - not like...
  34. Doogie

Dump Flanagan

OK - ask and you shall receive :) http://chng.it/Mxqw9rVrZz Change.org petition to the Bulldogs to dump Flanagan.
  35. Doogie

NRL is full of it......

Hetherington - Grade 3. Lazy but no intent to injure. Send off. Pereira - Grade 3. If Tedesco doesn't fall prior to the tackle, then its a good legit shot. 10 in the bin Talakai - Grade 3. No arms, pure shoulder straight into the jaw. 10 in the bin If it was me - Hetherington gets 10 mins and a...
  36. Doogie

contact the nrl - Hetherington

ok - just had some fun posting this to https://www.nrl.com/contact-us/. Feel free to give it a go - if they respond I'll throw it up. Hi, Querying the Hetherington send off. Last year from what i can tell there were only 2 send offs, the Townsend hit after the whistle and the Fonua-Blake...
  37. Doogie

Radley free to play

That'll do me.
  38. Doogie

Flog list

Watched footy for 40 years and the level of disrespect floating around these days is amazing. The head pats, laughing and clapping in players faces and the latest, dragging an opposition player in for a try celebration. Getting to the point where it sh!ts me up the wall.... Per Ivan Cleary, "I...