• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Search results

1. Bob dog

Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Will a two week lockdown fix anything? I don't think the Government want the economy affected. Shame all previous efforts have gone to waste.
  2. Bob dog

Transgender sports people

How do you class them, maybe a transgendered woman still has more muscle mass than a biological woman so should they have their own class?
  3. Bob dog

News Bulldogs coach Trent Barrett reveals his plans for 2022

I think we have recruited better than the media experts have predicted and they might kick a few asses.
  4. Bob dog

COVID-19 - Thread

Berejiklian was good for one thing. So whats been done about it, jack shit? QLD shoulda been cut off from the world
  5. Bob dog

The Tennis Thread

Psychological harassment ? They wouldn't know the meaning of it. Nadal the new God in Australia.
  6. Bob dog

News Mason returns back to the kennel

Only God can judge him. Jesus sounds good, but we all need more proof.
  7. Bob dog

Hetherington - Front Row or Back Row

Bang up the middle full noise, just how he likes it.
  8. Bob dog

News Mason returns back to the kennel

He would play if they let him, good on the club for letting it happen, ten years too late. dogs
  9. Bob dog

News Buzz Rothfield dribble column

Love how Buzz goes on air half pissed, what a champ.
  10. Bob dog

Is Sione Katoa the worst hooker to play for the bulldogs.

Lichaa was a good defender, heard the Knights are looking for a hooker.
  11. Bob dog

Todays determination

Unauthorized defamation, unfair scrutiny, call it what you want, my treatment remains a disgrace to Australia
  12. Bob dog

Yeah well I didn't think they would allow it, Australia like the world has endured hell from this imported virus and the death statistics are astonishing. But like most champs they stick to their guns and put their perspective up and put up a fight.
  13. Bob dog

Allowed to stay for now, the fans want to see the best, its a one off, can the gubament show leniency?
  14. Bob dog

News Bulldogs footy boss Phil Gould slams 'totally incorrect' Kyle Flanagan report

You gotta build two stout teams to win a comp anyway, he will get a go.
  15. Bob dog

Todays determination

Wow another last ditch effort, broken records might fix their self esteem but do nothing to convince me.
  16. Bob dog

Djokovic nearly pulled it off, being the champ can only get you so far, zeig heil for him.
  17. Bob dog

Players Banned From Indoor Venues Under New NRL Covid Protocols

If its not in the contract they can't hold em to it. Zeig heil achtung!
  18. Bob dog

How are they going to kick the comp off with Covid rabid? There is no clean QLD.
  19. Bob dog

News Bulldogs footy boss Phil Gould slams 'totally incorrect' Kyle Flanagan report

If we don't have a proper half we will build and evolve some out of what we have, there is time.
  20. Bob dog

Who is our captain in waiting?

Why does Thompson get seniority over Ado Carr who is also a rep player?
  21. Bob dog

Djokovic is kicking ass
  22. Bob dog

Who is our captain in waiting?

Whoever emerges with the individual brilliance in 22 and dominates leadership, someone has gotta take the bull by the horns, Jackson might even keep the throne surrounded by talent.
  23. Bob dog

COVID-19 - Thread

Corona virus 20 NSW nil
  24. Bob dog

News Buzz Rothfield dribble column

Nice update on Reynolds, hot chick eh?
  25. Bob dog

Opinion “Prediction “ Where will our doggies finish in 22

I really like the go forward, will be up on the line in three tackles. 4th is not impossible.
  26. Bob dog

Todays determination

People who stalk their victims to the point of wasting their own day so they can hate you and trouble make are pretty much asking for contempt. They can't leave things up the shit. The railways are fed up with being targeted with drama.
  27. Bob dog

COVID-19 - Thread

If the vaccinations are not holding, wondering did the chain keep it at the freezing temperature the whole time like it was supposed to.
  28. Bob dog

What’s your Band name - 2000’s era thread alert..

All the good names are taken. Storm Troopers of Death Phunk Junkeez The Exploited The Meanies
  29. Bob dog

Images/Photos

Sydney's first electric red rattlers were timber.
  30. Bob dog

Dolphins snap up Jamayne Isaako

Good place for Lachlan Lewis, they gotta start somewhere
  31. Bob dog

News ‘They have a losing problem’: Gould’s huge task to turn the Bulldogs around in 2022

despite plenty of losses they were still competitive in a lot of games despite the average roster, the spirit was there. In the end I still enjoyed watching knowing we would lose, the final Tigers game showed what it 'should' of been like.
  32. Bob dog

Todays determination

Trying to make everything revolve around any one person is detrimental to everything. They might be able to brainwash the public faster than I can debunk but it doesn't make it right.
  33. Bob dog

Frank Pritchard on life support

No one could suck air like him on the burst, we all hoping he pulls through, keep breathing big fella, what a way to start the new year,
  34. Bob dog

News Churches: The greed that knows no bounds.

Plenty of the bible isn't relevant to 2022, these ideals are out of date and this is where we clash.
  35. Bob dog

News NRL 2022 Radar: Big-spending Bulldogs will struggle unless dominant playmaker emerges By Paul Suttor / Expert

Expert my ass, everybody is an expert on the Bulldogs, they will control they're own destiny, onwards we march..
  36. Bob dog

I respect Christians right to choose their religions and beliefs in aid of becoming better people and trying to do the right thing, ten times better people than half the fuckwits in society. If they wanna be Christians thats great but don't try and stalk me or tell me be like one because Im not...
  37. Bob dog

The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

If I get bombarded the lunatics around here won't get much sense out of me, if I wanna be fed up and frustrated I will be, still doesn't make their version true and the whole thing is over the top for the holidays. If they don't like or understand something they shouldn't be there. The holidays...
  38. Bob dog

The weather bureau guessing. They estimate there mighty be clouds in the sky this week, no fucken shit. 30% chance of rain on Thursday, how the hell?
  39. Bob dog

Is war inevitable?

There will always be war when someone goes somewhere thats not theirs.
  40. Bob dog

News What’s The Buzz: Phil Rothfield’s sporting predictions for 2022

The Dogs won't be doing all this bullshit to come 12th.
  41. Bob dog

2021 sucked. Bring on 2022!

Could of been worse had the NRL not moved the comp to QLD and salvaged it, still a bloody shit year for me personally, hope I crack it in 22.
  42. Bob dog

Why the Bulldogs?

Mum took me to Belmore 1980 and they play good footy and stuff and I got a Bulldog castro jacket.
  43. Bob dog

The Christmas thread - What’s your plans

Its slow in a few places but you cant change the date and you gotta make the most of it, it prioritizes over everything else still, in the spirit of festive.
  44. Bob dog

No one seems too alarmed by omnicrom compared to when covid first reared its head, hope this peters out or are we pinning our hopes on the third booster?
  45. Bob dog

Todays determination

Hate it when someone says Im trying to be some big Aussie by posting crazy shit but no they're just trying to justify they're involvement by trying to twist my knife and making things how they want it to be and thats not always how it is, so I can only oppose the portrayal. Im just some bloke...
  46. Bob dog

Dolphins snap up Jamayne Isaako

Have my doubts over the Dolphins concept, its going to take years.
  47. Bob dog

Predict Items to increase in value in 10 years

Original 88 and 95 player worn Bulldogs jerseys
  48. Bob dog

School tragedy in Devonport, TAS

What a horrible thing for a little kid to go through.
  49. Bob dog

Predict Items to increase in value in 10 years

Classic dirt bikes especially 500cc two strokes. Historic railway artefacts Oil company memorabilia like Castrol signs Ford coupes Black market guns
  50. Bob dog

News Online bullying

Its pretty much about public mutual respect based on similar EEO policy, everyone is different and no ones personal beliefs are the right ones for everybody else. Who cares who likes Jesus, is black, wog, chong, poof, lezo or has a disability? There's some things I don't wanna know and if your a...
  51. Bob dog

Images/Photos

Back in the day at Enfield looks like 4201 on its first load trial. From the cover of Digest 55
  52. Bob dog

Older babes who are HOT

Being a bit older doesn't mean much if they stay in shape.
  53. Bob dog

Why Bulldogs WILL NOT make the Top 8 in 2022 | NRL | Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

The theory if Averillo doesn't play like Andrew Johns we will go nowhere is bullshit, individual brilliance is throughout in the new look.
  54. Bob dog

Why Bulldogs WILL NOT make the Top 8 in 2022 | NRL | Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

You never read the script in life, theyre not there to make the numbers up or they would stay at home.
  55. Bob dog

corey norman retires

Sounds like he justified it, his heart wasn't in it but what else is he gunna do for the next thirty years?
  56. Bob dog

What are some memories of your wonder years?

The BMX shop on Chapel road 84ish
  57. Bob dog

Now the Hunter has another spread a week before Christmas. Will the vaccine hold? Didn't in the Argyle nightclub last weekend.
  58. Bob dog

Todays determination

Fuck them, they upset the public then shirk liability.
  59. Bob dog

Cotric to raiders in 2022

Proof no one actually knows what is going on at the place.
  60. Bob dog

Warning to new recruits

The power and the passion, its gunna be good, don't worry about that. Vaughn and Dufty already need contract extensions ..
  61. Bob dog

News Former NRL star Brett Finch reveals rock bottom

Fuk da pedo's Bob Dog will never be done for shit like that, no wonder his nose bleedin. What the fuk?
  62. Bob dog

Todays determination

lol no you wouldn't. Everybody's gotta be better than me round here, whats been rigged is a trap.
  63. Bob dog

Yay for Jesus mudder fuckers,
  64. Bob dog

Gladys Berejiklian to quit politics

Sco mo must be short of mates asking her and Fuller to run for federal.
  65. Bob dog

Todays determination

Everything is earshot, I would kill for a stat dec.
  66. Bob dog

Opinion If Barrett is fired who replaces him in the short and long term?

Barrett had them breathing fire against the Tigers in the last game, he can do the job. With new names he shouldn't have to coach much into them and should be spending time on getting the best out of the halves combo and defence in general, last tackle options have been a problem for a while...
  67. Bob dog

Todays determination

I will never be shackled by the tyranny of communism in NSW. Sorry to the innocent affected caught up in the upheaval from a mishandled fiasco we have to have, this is what we get when da Government stick by lunatic cops. Im not expected to cope and shouldn't be made the meat in the sandwich...
  68. Bob dog

The Christmas thread - What’s your plans

Best time of the year, something to look forward to after a pretty bleary quick year.
  69. Bob dog

An appreciation thread of the fairer sex

Any latex lovers out there?
  70. Bob dog

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

I like the guy on the end.
  71. Bob dog

‘We have so many piss-ups’: Brandon Smith reveals ‘massive drinking culture’ at Storm

The Bulldogs need to get sloshed straight away, look what it did for the Storm.
  72. Bob dog

Cotric to raiders in 2022

Speculation hopefully, someone might be concentrating 23' but we wanna see a full squad in 22
  73. Bob dog

Opinion Is Gus our modern day Bullfrog

Just read Bullfrog had nine children and was the Kangaroo and NSW manager, busy man, someone to always look up to.
  74. Bob dog

A true cleanout!

Would still like to see him get a run at some stage and see if he has evolved at all, people were excited when we first signed him.
  75. Bob dog

Stuff you collect

Castrol merchandise and baseball caps, since they stole my hair I gotta have the best hat.
  76. Bob dog

Todays determination

I have to, they tried to introduce home bedroom auditing but it turned out a farce that was open to abuse and lies so I banned it, too much pressure that deserves contempt as they too desperate.
  77. Bob dog

Todays determination

No I reported them so they spread 402 allegations in the community but my treatment remains an illegal precedent.
  78. Bob dog

Todays determination

One of your basic human rights is to buy property, in your own place you are a God, a mans home is his castle.
  79. Bob dog

Todays determination

Neither has people sitting around taking turns trying to play God over me, I will never yield.
  80. Bob dog

Official December Update from CEO, Chairman & Head Coach(including confirmation of Kikau and Mahoney both 4 year deals)

Is this why they thinking of unloading Cotric and Thompson? Are they over their heads already?
  81. Bob dog

News (Yawn..) Cronk: Dogs spent $3m to become a contender but ignored one key issue. It spells ‘trouble’

Barrett is a former SOO defensive genius, not to mention defense is my specialty. We will score tries with this line up, all good here.
  82. Bob dog

Todays determination

They can get ass fisted by the Government, Im' not putting up with it.
  83. Bob dog

Opinion Who Are You?

Hi Im Bob, they won't fool me, Im me. Fuck Communism.
  84. Bob dog

Todays determination

I eat their portrayals and shit em out
  85. Bob dog

Todays determination

No one has noticed the NRL has been targeted by propaganda in recent years? When I watch the footy I wanna watch the footy, not listen to some debate with someone's name bounced around like a beach ball, its sacrilege to do this to our national sport. What a shame they are doing this to our country.
  86. Bob dog

The less fortunate

Nice gesture but the op shops are full, maybe the Government can use some of that bushfire surplus on accommodation shortages, the motels are full. They should never of scrapped the old suburban carriages.
  87. Bob dog

News Luke Thompson shopped to Storm as Melbourne consider life after Nelson Asofa-Solomona

Surely we would rather keep him over selling him in case we might lose someone hypothetically?
  88. Bob dog

News Luke Thompson shopped to Storm as Melbourne consider life after Nelson Asofa-Solomona

Like Cotric, WHO are we buying? One of our best, bullshit decision with fuck all logic
  89. Bob dog

Todays determination

I use a bit of sign language, the blunt truth wreaks havoc but there's enough injustice to keep going.
  90. Bob dog

Cricket 2021 Bathurst 1000

Holden Teams do Bathurst better, always have. Buy your holden merchandise before it disappears.
  91. Bob dog

Now have the race without hijacking it with propaganda, a gutless prank is a gutless prank, we just wanna see the cars and deserved winner.
  92. Bob dog

Pre race TV wank fest, start the bloody race!
  93. Bob dog

The flip side is society is a disgrace regardless and plenty of people don't cope but it is Christmas and Bathurst is a national day so never let smart fucks get you down.
  94. Bob dog

Todays determination

Something to do with too many last ditch efforts to try and make sure I don't win some debate. Im getting left with the impossible and when it doesn't work everything's my fault.
  95. Bob dog

News Ben Barba faces new assault charge

Still think assault should be judged on the circumstances. Some people push their luck. Why have justifiable homicide but a punch is jail?
  96. Bob dog

Todays determination

Australia says No to an experimental life control precedent, if it was a law they would do it to everyone, if they only do it to one person its a gutless prank. The fiasco of trying to use the public as a pawn in a culpable manner is a self destruct.
  97. Bob dog

Images/Photos

Dog trap box level crossing at Woodville road before the under pass.
  98. Bob dog

Tigers Confirm Talks With Cotric

Na mate, you said it was for a better environment after I asked who was the money going to. Never heard of that player.