• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Search results

1. D0GMATIC

Sherex, vrex, knockonbur the kennel are the best. Lets mock some other names, teams or professions

I'll start with custardbum instead of gutherson
  2. D0GMATIC

News Gus backs Baz

https://www.zerotackle.com/phil-gould-rubbishes-barrett-pressure-in-show-of-support-110515/
  3. D0GMATIC

Hassler press conference

https://www.nrl.com/tv/matches/telstra-premiership/2021/finals-week-2/sea-eagles-finals-week-2/
  4. D0GMATIC

Have Ogden and Crichton been released ?

Both are off contract, but neither are on the "released" list
  5. D0GMATIC

Opinion Taunoa-Brown

The Dogs should look at signing Taunoa-Brown, Now that he has signed with the dragons short term, It means he will be available shortly and so theoretically he could be playing in the the blue and white as early as this year. He is a good prospect in a position we definitely need filled.I hope...
  6. D0GMATIC

Opinion Tonight's refereeing

Again we had a ref that was only refereeing us. I'm over this 6 again bullshit. Being over policed cost us the game tonight. That c#%t needs a HIA
  7. D0GMATIC

Opinion Supercoach Hassler

Hassler couldn't coach a fat kid to run to a cake
  8. D0GMATIC

Opinion Dull and duller

Is there a more insipid commentary pairing than the masters of monotony, Greg " the opioide" alexander and his partner in predictability Dang Inane ? Grass growing or paint drying could only be more boring with those 2 dimwits describing it
  9. D0GMATIC

Opinion There's way too much negativity here

This is from a better period of our history, when we were never dominated nor took a backward step from anyone , and were feared by everyone ....
  10. D0GMATIC

Opinion Aside from us losing regularly, What is your “ pet hate “ in the NRL ?

My pet hate at the moment is players giving the ref the “6 again” or “10 in the bin” signals to try and influence the situation. Watch how many times Penrith and Melbourne do it today.
  11. D0GMATIC

Opinion Is Tom Trbojevic the best fullback in the game ?

I think he has surpassed Tedesco now if he can stay fit
  12. D0GMATIC

Opinion Sin bins are a Typical Nrl inconsistency/overreaction

An attacking player can palm a defender directly in the face, Yet if a defenders tackle bounces up off the ball or chest it’s now a sin bin. It’s another rule that will be inconsistently policed.And will unfairly influence the outcome of games
  13. D0GMATIC

Cop that Browne you big mouthed clown

Lucas Browne is a gimmick.Ive had longer pisses than that fight.
  14. D0GMATIC

Rumour Cummins isn’t a cheat

This rumour has been debunked
  15. D0GMATIC

Official Membership package has arrived

Woohoo !! The membership package arrived today .... Jersey coming soon
  16. D0GMATIC

Other News Source Broncos looking to off load Matt Lodge

According to SEN, the broncos are willing to pay 400k of Matt Lodges 7-800k per year contract. He has 2 years to go with an option in his favour. Mightn’t be a bad buy for the price.
  17. D0GMATIC

Cameron Smith Retirement ?

According to 1170 SEN Smith has played his last game for Melbourne and is likely to retire. He will have an amazing record to look back on . but I will always remember him being a cheat and a grub
  18. D0GMATIC

The Hooker position

It’s one position pretty much everyone would agree we need to improve. The best options off contract in 21 look like Cameron McInnes, Sam Verrills and Jacob Liddell to me. Obviously Harry Grant and Brandon Smith in 22 it’s doubtful Melbourne can keep both. What are your thoughts on those and...
  19. D0GMATIC

Opinion JAC, Burton and Mansour.

If we sign JAC and we had to take Mansour to get Burton in 2021 would you happy with our top 30 ? It would definitely have us as the most improved roster. Except for hooker we improved most positions we needed to
  20. D0GMATIC

Other News Source JAC four year deal

My son just saw JAC 4 year deal @ 500k on nine not sure if anyone else saw it
  21. D0GMATIC

Biff in origin.

Do you think they should bring back the biff for origin ?
  22. D0GMATIC

Barret interview at 5:15 Today

Barret is going to be interviewed today. at 5:15 on “talkin sport “ 2SM 1269am