• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Search results

1. Nasheed

Luke thompson captain

Sheeeet please
  2. Nasheed

Official Paul Vaughan signs for the Bulldogs on a one year deal

The good thing about vagjhian on a year deal after sitting out this season is there’s no risk of a Blake green style ACL injury
  3. Nasheed

Opinion Favourite/Best Bulldogs quote together with moment.

I have one but I really don’t want to say as it involved dogs players doing bad stuff after a certain celebration in 2014 media don’t know about and that’s that.
  4. Nasheed

Burton to Centre?

Truer words have neve been said yayeah
  5. Nasheed

Paps re-signs with storm

Again you’re obsessed with me. But in this case you are the fraud because you said every club is talking to him and now you’re acting like you had an exclusive on him signing with the storm because Paps brothers team smashed your under 13 side and you shook his hand and said GG Uleh.
  6. Nasheed

Luke thompson captain

He just don’t sting when he does the tackles and he doesn’t just tackles when he attacks is all. I say let Jackson be skip during his contract and then at the end of his tenure have a ceremony where he transfers the baton to Thompson. Make Thompson vice now to prepare for that day coz Jacki will...
  7. Nasheed

Luke thompson captain

Nasheed here, does he want it? has he skipped before?
  8. Nasheed

Burton to Centre?

no what you said was this " its not rocket science, every team in the comp will be offering pappy a contract bar roosters, manly and newcastle if their respective fullbacks remain. so it is not mail that we are talking to him, more like if you arent you arent doing your job." Here is the...
  9. Nasheed

What is the most boring sport at the Olympics?

its an absolute embarrassment that was included. dulls the prestige of the olympics
  10. Nasheed

Burton to Centre?

your the one being the troll and always making things up like u did 5 mins ago
  11. Nasheed

Paps re-signs with storm

youre straight out lying now.
  12. Nasheed

NRL 2021, transfer market: Kyle Flanagan rubbishes Super League rumours,

Word Pearce is the perfect signing
  13. Nasheed

Halfback 2022

Yo man we have actually looked into him deeply as an option (previous oil) and the outcome is he’s deeply declined as a player even England don’t want him and neither do raiders who were considering it to replace George yo.
  14. Nasheed

Barrett was a decent half why can’t he make these idiots better?
  15. Nasheed

As ah alfback this irritates me. When we grow up and we play with all the local Lebs (or whoever) and you’re having fun. You’re doing all types of trickshots. Dummy’s, grubber, run around, chip kicks etc Flick passes at the defence line. Think about it. Instinctively most here will do this in a...
  16. Nasheed

Burton to Centre?

Mods, please pin that ^
  17. Nasheed

Burton to Centre?

My logic is Burton is making defences look liek scrambled eggs as a centre But when he is filling in for the halves the Penrith points train stops yes I know that is an oversimplified version of it, he is a good half, but there’s a a strong degree of accuracy there in saying he’s a world...
  18. Nasheed

2021 Tokyo Olympic Games

Ok so help me as I don’t have a tv. Tomorrow the McKeown sisters should take gold As does the BMX bandit. so we are looking at a forecast of 11 gold? with hockeyRoos being favs And the men’s basketball and girls hockey and sevens being in the mix too? so we are basically, adjusted, looking at...
  19. Nasheed

2021 Tokyo Olympic Games

You cried because a canoe riders dad talked on tv? You definitely didn’t grow up in Breakfast point.
  20. Nasheed

Burton to Centre?

May is horrible. I don’t understand why he is in first grade. He’s only a step better than flanno
  21. Nasheed

Burton to Centre?

I just call things as I see it and more often than not, history proves me correct. Scarily accurate in fact. You can get on the Nasheed train or you don’t need too, it’s cool either way we are all entitled to our opinions.
  22. Nasheed

Burton to Centre?

So he isn’t a good centre? I’m confused at the points you’re trying to defend
  23. Nasheed

Official Thompson Found Guilty

Try 67 kilos and normal height with more staunch than jean Claude van damme doin blood sport and that if woods disrespected me even in his dreams he better wake up and apologise to me via inbox her on TK or text or he will know what’s coming to him
  24. Nasheed

Burton to Centre?

Who am I feeding?
  25. Nasheed

Burton to Centre?

Yeah yeah
  26. Nasheed

No Source Mavoni Tuifua

Doubt I’d true but if it is then f him off and being back Holland on half his wage
  27. Nasheed

If Woods mouthed at me I would knock him out and mess him up and 5 other guys that look just like him
  28. Nasheed

Aussies? I think you’ll find most of the forum are more these guys posting angry from their prison cell/bedroom
  29. Nasheed

2021 Tokyo Olympic Games

now that it appears lebanon arent going to be a contender for most gold medals as i hoped, need to focus on oz. Can someone tell me our gold medal hopes from herein? hockeyroos? chick rugby man basketball what else?
  30. Nasheed

then theyll hate themselves for cumming when teams slice through our left side and fullback defence
  31. Nasheed

Rugly Yawnion

union gaining popularity back from league when the lebs discover rugby the dogs are done.
  32. Nasheed

2021 Tokyo Olympic Games

That was ridiculous, 6 on 7, a man down most of the game would be like the dogs beating the eels 10 on 13. SA a much stronger and faster team. in 7s you cant afford less players.
  33. Nasheed

2021 Tokyo Olympic Games

zzzz wake me up when Lebanon win a medal.
  34. Nasheed

its possible with a quality hooker an half if we have room for both, ad a smart depth signing that excels
  35. Nasheed

i personally would have gone ten percent less an got vaughan for 2, by year 2 we would cash in on that value either way not the worst thing
  36. Nasheed

Burton to Centre?

honestly the evidence keeps stacking up he is a centre
  37. Nasheed

right now we are good for 12/13/14. we can only rise further through spine improvements
  38. Nasheed

Yeah it is and I can tell u what that might be No halfback or hooker
  39. Nasheed

It means we have paid them slightly more though
  40. Nasheed

Rumour Proposed NRL Player Loan Scheme

How is it good? So top 4 teams can cherry-pick loans for 3 months of a season from bottom 4 shit?
  41. Nasheed

Guys Vaughan is official now.
  42. Nasheed

Rumour Proposed NRL Player Loan Scheme

Just musical chairs of players and teams players don’t feel like they play for a club no mo they play for the nrl and the teams are just skins
  43. Nasheed

Trent Barrett is half Lebanese

@Nano still waiting
  44. Nasheed

Where are the Captain's sprays?

He doesn’t question the ref because the ref gets it right more often than not Judiciary on the other hand
  45. Nasheed

Sio Siua Taukeiaho - Roosters letting him go early

Becaus Is impeding on me training for Mounties and I can’t play American football to prepare and also this lockdown will not end. What’s the end game? I’d you’re going to wait for 70% vaccination you’ll still be locked in a year. U ok with that? Id honestly rather 3000 people a day get Covid...
  46. Nasheed

T-Baz On100%Footy

What u need to do is the bait and switch. Bring them in with the promise of love and affection and once they are settled flog the shot out of them. Once you get their trust first you have more free reign to push them and be hard on them psychologically. I sometimes think you’re too soft on the...
  47. Nasheed

Vote for RFM Ken Stephen Medal

Just hai community!? I get ridiculed when I say I want to help Lebs only and this guy hets a ken Stephens medal
  48. Nasheed

Karma for not helping south’s then
  49. Nasheed

Why did they go the three weeks? The fact we were so adamant to fight should have shown the nrl there is nuance to consider here. I’d be ok with ‘ok he’s guilty but not as bad as three weeks worth so let’s do a one match ban’
  50. Nasheed

That’s half the population
  51. Nasheed

Who are Players the Bulldogs should never have gotten rid of?

That was nothing to do with him
  52. Nasheed

This is a tough thread because when balancing a salary cap, sometimes u need to release great players But there are some obvious mistakes, like most ppl have mentioned, these were terrible: Holland Thurston Ennis Cook The last two are astounding considering the player that was prioritised, who a...
  53. Nasheed

Yeah I can’t believe he never kicked on- anytime I saw him in reserve grade he looked the goods. Always thought he would be an nrl mainstay
  54. Nasheed

Nasheed here, Let’s secure Vaughan at a good price and focus on a rake or half. That simple Most teams, successful teams, spend up to secure the best spinal talent. we have Wakeman,flanno, young avo and JMk and BBO to maybe play hooker. Heading for disaster. We need a leader in the 7 or 9
  55. Nasheed

Jimmy the Jet

so its airborne and infectious, everyones still getting it even eth lockldown yet barely anyomes dying. no point having lovkdown
  56. Nasheed

Jimmy the Jet

small price to pay for what
  57. Nasheed

Should the NRL sever ties with Gambling sponsorship?

gambling on nrl is what makes games nit incolving the dogs/rabbits/sharks interesting.
  58. Nasheed

Do you kbow how sports betting and corruption works? it is literally nothing ti do with sponsorship. In fact removing money from the players and the game will feed the temptation to do it. the only reason NBA players are paid disproportinbately high salaries is so they are never tenpted to...
  59. Nasheed

Jimmy the Jet

itll be rolled up as the one package. you can already see it in the article 'tigers are providing roberts weith the mental care he needs' or words like that they are planting seeds
  60. Nasheed

Jimmy the Jet

Nasheed here, he will get out of it with the race card.
  61. Nasheed

Opinion Who’s your favourite Bulldog Player.

you dont know what the meaning of fraud is. Here is a dictionary online: https://www.dictionary.com/ Its not fraudulent to say that I think a player was underrated. The way yo ass yapping proves my point. You can clearly see the guy had strength and talent and he only played TWO games with us...
  62. Nasheed

he was great even for us, he just got injured alot abd was in his thirties
  63. Nasheed

why? Luke was fast AF and all the commentators AND TK said at the time that Luke was unlucky to not be selected. when he did play first grade with us he was great, he would run into the defence DWZ like. look through the posts here from 2012, i wouldnt say anyone truly cared but the comments...
  64. Nasheed

Opinion Did Baz just say JMK could be our long term 9?!

keating also probably the reason we didnt win the title, he was a weak link.
  65. Nasheed

Opinion Did Baz just say JMK could be our long term 9?!

if we dont get a rake then we need a great number 7.
  66. Nasheed

id rather promote anything and be free. We ban gamling then whats next? alcohol? why one and not the other? Then fentanyl, then sugary soft drinks. then itll be something ridiculous likee hawaiian pizza dating apps because it offends trans etc which we do see around the place we are already in...
  67. Nasheed

They pump a huge amount of money into the game so let them have their Joel Caine moment.
  68. Nasheed

Dieter Brummer, who played Shane Parrish on Home and Away, has died age 45

Could be. And instead of helping him people like Bulldogsteve tell him to stay at home and call him an anti vaxxer or stuff like that. Not just him but alot of people think that way.
  69. Nasheed

News Buzz: Pressure builds on Wests Tigers’ Michael Maguire as Shane Flanagan waits for coaching shot

Haha That’s some gangsta ass shit yo. Form my understanding the management has a lot to answer for. The fox guys were saying that with TPJ and dale they kept withdrawing and playing hardball then coming back after the withdrawal with new offers, and it seems as if they are putting players off...
  70. Nasheed

News Buzz: Pressure builds on Wests Tigers’ Michael Maguire as Shane Flanagan waits for coaching shot

The management will never agree to it. They will know exactly what’s going on. unless he arrives on min wage
  71. Nasheed

Rumour New Brisbane Team Put Off Till 2024

Co support them
  72. Nasheed

Melissa George has actually been in a lot of decent movies. She seems past it now she’s on the wrong side of 40 but had a good 15 year run late 90’s to 00s and somehow forged a career as a horror icon. Mulholland drive is considered one of the greatest movies of all time. Dark City, amityville...
  73. Nasheed

Opinion Do we extend Lewis' contract?

Let’s just extend him one year. Too good to just let go when we can have him cheap.
  74. Nasheed

Is Barrett the coach to get us a Premiership?

Market forces. If it goes wrong someone will give them a contract elsewhere if it goes belly up The exception is somethifn liek the Vaughan back ended situation. He really made a mess of that
  75. Nasheed

No Source Adam O’Brien to get sacked

but he got to bsw and stayed there a long time yo. compare that to someone like Brooks, Rankin and even Sherwin who never got to that level in the first place!!!!
  76. Nasheed

Who should our last 4 players be?

our last prop, do we go metre eater and staunch or defensive bril?
  77. Nasheed

RIP. 45 is just too young for a man who achieved more than most.
  78. Nasheed

better, but dont expect much better as our team composition is odd.
  79. Nasheed

Opinion Thompson could be the best forward in the game

thats about what i wouldve guessed.
  80. Nasheed

Opinion Hetherington

i havea really good footballing brain, as you can see. coaching might be something down the track after playing career. That or retire to lebanon where the dollar goes far.
  81. Nasheed

@Actros just out of pure curiosity, if he went back to the ESL now, which he better not do, but if he did, what kind of salary would he command? i know covid hit the comp hard financially. Would be good to compare as most here believe he is on just north of 700 AUD a year, and a few more games...
  82. Nasheed

STORM NOT LETTING STAR HOOKER GO ANYWHERE

I can think of a few reasons why:
  83. Nasheed

nah just tired and got confused on the start time so set the alarm to 5 and not 4. bet365 game time list fucked me.
  84. Nasheed

can someone show me footage? i was asleep and missed the first half.
  85. Nasheed

STORM NOT LETTING STAR HOOKER GO ANYWHERE

The complete opposite of us. Cheap spine and expensive outside backs and props
  86. Nasheed

Official Matt Dufty signs with the Bulldogs for season 2022

You could have made your point without putting one of your countrymen down. we need to unite not squabble. But if you are right, it doesnt mean im some fake because i dont speak lebanese and necer said i was fluent. The only languages i speak are english and the language of love.
  87. Nasheed

Opinion Hetherington

if they rollback the rules then his size and speed would be great there, but second rower is probably his spot.
  88. Nasheed

Nasheed here, if baz got sacked tomorrow, theree is one clear option for me and thats shane flanagan. perfect coach for us, look what he did to drag up cronulla from spoon to premiership in 3 years but its a futile answer because shane wot last long, by end of season he will have a job in te nrl...
  89. Nasheed

Opinion Hetherington

think capewell style
  90. Nasheed

Has he improved? Or is he just in a role that hides his attacking deficiencies and maximises defence?
  91. Nasheed

Opinion Hetherington

What about making him a back rower or even a centre He’s fast enough