• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Search results

1. Tassie Devil

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Most penalties won in the Premier League since Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's first managerial match in charge with Man Utd: ◉ Man Utd (32) ◎ Man City (23) ◎ Leicester (22) ◎ Chelsea (19) ◎ Liverpool (18)
  2. Tassie Devil

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Cujo to the rescue in the next 3 games ;)
  3. Tassie Devil

It's not just about spending money tho. I honestly think United can be better and not necessarily rely on getting the big dogs in.
  4. Tassie Devil

Ffs
  5. Tassie Devil

Sign him up!
  6. Tassie Devil

Good call in Cujo. Thought he did really well in the cup game Taki also. Would love to see Taki start
  7. Tassie Devil

Alisson, Trent Matip Van Dijk Robertson, Fabinho Milner Henderson, Salah Jota Mane for the weekend game?
  8. Tassie Devil

My point about Ole is and always has been "Is he United level"? Your history is there for all to see and admire. What Fergie did with your lot is nothing short of exceptional, and every single team in the EPL is trying replicate what he did with United. You are the best club in the modern era...
  9. Tassie Devil

Look. I realise people on here think I come on here only to troll or whatever, but I genuinely like the footy chat especially with balanced posters like yourself. I understand that things take time, and I've said already that Ole is still relatively new in the managerial game especially at the...
  10. Tassie Devil

I think you're a DM off being a contending team. But, agree that the way you're being coached is holding you back
  11. Tassie Devil

That's what I was saying. Can't make excuses, it was a terrible performance. Just surprised some United fans on here are happy to brush it off as nothing
  12. Tassie Devil

You'll make the top 4 mate. You've actually got a pretty good team and Ronaldo will defo win you plenty of games.
  13. Tassie Devil

True. True. That's your captain for you
  14. Tassie Devil

Finally some luck with the draw. But it isn't over. Anything can happen in football so hope the boys turn up
  15. Tassie Devil

Blah. I just found it hilarious personally. That's the captain doing that. Interesting seeing so many United fans turning on Ole. All saying he has to win something this year. Out of another cup. Can he win anything? Highly doubtful in all honesty.
  16. Tassie Devil

What a weird turn of events on here :) Spent last year copping shit on the Liverpool thread, and being told to take it because it's part of the game. So, took it we did! Have a little discussion on here about United on fair points, and the lot packs up and have a sook. Blocked us all, ehy...
  17. Tassie Devil

While I completely agree it's a Mickey Mouse and it's far from the end of the world for United or any team knocked out, the performance was dreadful. Utterly dreadful. And let's not talk down it not being a decent enough starting team to win that: D Henderson (widely talked about starting...
  18. Tassie Devil

Very very poor performance by United. Let's be honest, the Hammers blew a number of goals that second half and it should've been a minimum 3-0. Are we allowed to criticise Oles coaching? Or is that still banned by some members on here? Because, the reality is that you put a pretty decent side...
  19. Tassie Devil

I've gotta admit. That made me laugh seeing him do that. Absolute classic. What was he thinking the dirty rat?
  20. Tassie Devil

Still a fair way off the 80k odd United have but a step in the right direction
  21. Tassie Devil

It's a shame really. A legacy has been tarnished but he brought it upon himself with his actions. It's why I'll always say that Messi has always been a better player, wiht Ronaldo not even close. On the pitch Messi is hands down better, but the same off it. DIfferent league really.
  22. Tassie Devil

Ronaldo isn't worth that much
  23. Tassie Devil

Agree with all above. Taki surely has earnt his right to start. Really good movement. Clinical. Hope he gets his chance. Tell you what. The Greek lad is a decent player. Actually looked better than Robbo when the latter came on. It was only one game but seeing Gordon, Morton, Bradley, Jones...
  24. Tassie Devil

How good was the travelling Kop for that game? Fucking hell it was awesome. Have always dreamt of going to Anfield, but damn it'd be good to be in the away end at a big game at Chelsea or City or Arsenal perhaps. Would be rocking
  25. Tassie Devil

Tell you what though. Very impressed with Morton's performance. Bloody hell. Straight into the mixer at halftime and was faultless. Really really good display by him. Was similarily impressed by Bradley who I thought was quite good, apart from the penalty. Gordon. Lots of talk about him, and...
  26. Tassie Devil

Decent performance. Didn't really get out of 1st gear in all honesty, and looked a little flat ... which is understandable considering none of them had really played together before. Gomez to me was a class above. Just such a good player he is. Was happy for Taki to get a few goals and hope he...
  27. Tassie Devil

Yeah. He's been absolutely terrible. Just isn't a midfielder anymore. Leave him to play up front if anything.
  28. Tassie Devil

Decent side in all honesty. Excited to see Gordon and Bradley getting a run out. Will be interesting seeing how they get on. But, you've got pretty strong backs there. Midfield are all experienced. Decent side.
  29. Tassie Devil

Kelleher; Bradley, Gomez, Konate, Tsimikas; Keita, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jones; Gordon, Origi, Minamino. Imagine none of you guys are getting up for this.
  30. Tassie Devil

This is definitely true. Would love to see back up for Trent tho Milner really surprised me against Palace. Was class.
  31. Tassie Devil

He's a class player that for sure. Suited for Liverpool? Far from convinced. Would love to see a Haaland type player tho. That'd be the dream signing. Not going to happen unfortunately ...
  32. Tassie Devil

The argument will be that the purchase was made by Woodward not Ole. Personally I think it's up to the manager to get the best out of his players and to create a system where they can all function in. Yet to see whether Ole can do that
  33. Tassie Devil

Just don't think Rashford is that good personally. Well, consistently good anyway. Though, remember last time thinking that he popped up and scred against us! Greenwood is a future superstar though. And by superstar I mean best of the best just to be clear to some fools on here. He's got it...
  34. Tassie Devil

Funny you say that actually as I was just thinking what managers are out there? Few up and comers from the German league? But they're no guarantee. It's a tricky situation to be in so I hope for your sake he works out. Just have my doubts he can fullfill the expectations that should come with...
  35. Tassie Devil

Sometimes? He's still learning so maybe he improves? Have always said he's not at United standard tho and you lot should be expecting much better
  36. Tassie Devil

Just tap tap tap it in lol
  37. Tassie Devil

Who do you WANT to win the comp?

Are you'd watching the games? Fuck that. If the Dogs aren't playing, Tassie isn't watching.
  38. Tassie Devil

All three of us. Good to see some United supporters with some sense
  39. Tassie Devil

Don't criticise Ole or his game management on here mate. The locals will string you up ;) You've definitely got a point though. Donny to leave in Jan?
  40. Tassie Devil

People see me saying that as a knock against Ronaldo. I see it as a scared shitless statement of what's going to happen to the league once he starts tearing it up. He's going to murder many a team. Still don't think he's anywhere near enough for you guys to be title challengers this year, but...
  41. Tassie Devil

Ha. Let's be honest tho. Ronaldo's goals were all goalkeeping mistakes lol. We're all in shit when he starts banging em in like we all know he can.
  42. Tassie Devil

That's what they're saying? Bloody hell. Some people are too too biased.
  43. Tassie Devil

Fark me. We've actually got 4 top top CBs. Madness that. Midfielders? Fabinho is the best there is. Thiago. Hendo. Bloody hell.
  44. Tassie Devil

Greenwood is fucking good. Kills me how good he is
  45. Tassie Devil

Certain posters whinging like a girl when we talk on here about United then whinging like a girl when we don't. Which way do you want it? Us to comment on here or or not? Haha Obsessed
  46. Tassie Devil

Other News Source James Segeyaro to the Dogs

Way I see it is exactly that. He needs to prove himself otherwise his career is in the toilet. We're not relying on him to be a starter, in fact he'll be away from teh squad to begin with so he'll have to really knuckle down and put the effort in. Ball is in his court to really stand up and be...
  47. Tassie Devil

Win is a win. Wouldn't be happy if I were a United fans but ok. Midfield and defence. Not good enough
  48. Tassie Devil

What was he thinking? Shocking decision
  49. Tassie Devil

He shouldn't have had two penalties
  50. Tassie Devil

Missed!
  51. Tassie Devil

Another Stonewall penalty missed against you.
  52. Tassie Devil

Now your defence just needs to hold it togethe
  53. Tassie Devil

Screamer
  54. Tassie Devil

Looks poor next to most people apart from Phil Jones lol
  55. Tassie Devil

Should've been booked just now for his diving. Been taking lessons from Bruno I see
  56. Tassie Devil

Makes up for the shitty decision earlier
  57. Tassie Devil

Clear penalty tho mate. Madness
  58. Tassie Devil

Yeah. Exactly. Good for him for progressing to where he is now
  59. Tassie Devil

How wasn't that a penalty? Madness
  60. Tassie Devil

Credit to Moyes. Never liked him but doing very well
  61. Tassie Devil

When did this change in play happen with him? Done really well at the Hammers
  62. Tassie Devil

Top player this Greenwood. Fuck me he's good
  63. Tassie Devil

You'll win by a few imo
  64. Tassie Devil

Weren't you lads trying to get tripier I'm for that exact reason? Got laughed at on here when I said you needed a new RB ...
  65. Tassie Devil

Really rate Shaw tbh. Love seeing a player written off and to come back and show his class. Godo on the lar. Bruno has been pretty good actually. Having someone like Ronaldo to aim for obviously makes it easier too.
  66. Tassie Devil

Maguire ... just don't get what you guys see in him. You'll go on and win this game but yet again .. not convincing.
  67. Tassie Devil

Another games goes past without a clean sheet. Defence wins you titles lads. Defence wins you titles.
  68. Tassie Devil

How will you line up? Fred and McTominay?
  69. Tassie Devil

Fukcing hate City.
  70. Tassie Devil

Agree on both Kostas and Konate
  71. Tassie Devil

Putting pressure on the club to give in to his wage demands. Good for him
  72. Tassie Devil

Well ... So if they play them, they're stupid. Correct? I sound stupid all the time btw. Let's not try and say it's because of one comment lol
  73. Tassie Devil

So you're calling Klopp and his team stupid? Haha. Heard it all now
  74. Tassie Devil

Thought you guys would enjoy this.
  75. Tassie Devil

Sort that midfield out and you guys are looking good. Apart from your defence and reliance on a 36 year old in attack
  76. Tassie Devil

Did you read what Klopp said? Sometimes it's about rhythm, sometimes it's about fitness. You got it completely wrong already with the Konate and Kosta won't start against Palace call. Maybe, just maybe ... You're wrong again lol
  77. Tassie Devil

FFS. Was looking like the Thiago we all had been hoping for
  78. Tassie Devil

Maybe Trent back in if he's recovered? I'd expect Keita to start tho and perhaps jota to try and get him back into a bit of form? When ox came on the other day, did he come onto midfield or upfront? Got a feeling he'll be playing more up front?
  79. Tassie Devil

Sounds about right. So, that means he's out indefinitely, right?
  80. Tassie Devil

Really happy seeing Nabi scoring. Hope that brings out the magic in him as clearly it's there. Scoreline flattered us but who cares? Anyone know how bad Thiago's injury is?
  81. Tassie Devil

Nice seeing the halves getting into the box more. Thiago and Hendo having more shots. Good to see. Need an early goal for us
  82. Tassie Devil

Sadio!!!!!
  83. Tassie Devil

One of the worst I've ever seen! Fucking hell
  84. Tassie Devil

Missing Trent in the buildup. That's for sure. Just need to Jag a goal
  85. Tassie Devil

Not much we could do about Trent. And if Robbo is borderline in his energy then best to rest. We need to learn from last year and protect the players. Main worry is Milner. Got sent last time he played as right back vs palace
  86. Tassie Devil

Who would've thought, ehy? Trent is apparently sick
  87. Tassie Devil

Haha Good job. He's never going to take you seriously again now tho!
  88. Tassie Devil

Jones? Can't be right imo? Either way. Nice having a squad to choose from
  89. Tassie Devil

Kicking off in here. Love it! Bit of passion. Play Robbo today? Best to rest him for meaningless games? Maybe people are looking at this wrong. Robbo has played a fair few games of late, with three in the international break and coming back from injury just before that. Of course you look...
  90. Tassie Devil

One never knows with dear Klopp. Never would've picked Origi for one. We'll see
  91. Tassie Devil

Yeah. Agree. Really excited. Nice seeing so many options .. at least in the halves and backs!
  92. Tassie Devil

Cool. Excited to see him play
  93. Tassie Devil

You think neither will play? I'd say at least one imo.
  94. Tassie Devil

Agree about Trent. I also have been hung out about his defence at times, but that's not really his position in the team, is it? He's an incredible young player and he'll only get better. Took a lot to come back from the knocks of last season, but he did. Would still like to see him rested now...
  95. Tassie Devil

As you say mate. Who knows with Klopp? Perhaps even Taki might start? Probably more important to give the attackers more mins than anyone else considering we are short up there especially with Elliott out. Just don't think Matip will start this game. Nor Robbo. The rest? Who knows
  96. Tassie Devil

Big game tomorrow lads. What are your thoughts on the team? I'd say: Allison Tsimi VVD Konate Trent Fab Thiago Hendo Mane Jota Salah Next game is a cup game, right? So I'd expect fab, Salah, jota, Thiago, Trent getting a rest in that game
  97. Tassie Devil

Klopp on Matip: "He's a big boy, a big player. Incredible since he joined us. I can't help anyone who doesn't see the quality of Joel Matip."
  98. Tassie Devil

Honest choice on the jab

Yeayh. Got my 13 year old vaccinated as soon as she could. Have heard quite a lot of those above stories in all honesty