• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Search results

1. NPC83

Shaun Johnson consolidated thread

It’s disappointing to miss out on experience but I’m happy we didn’t over pay. His injury record was always a concern and we can only assume that the club needs the dollars for other players…. Now we wait to see who those players are…
  2. NPC83

News Bulldogs trio ordered to self-isolate

If only it happened earlier in the year and we had his full salary to play with bro… disappointed for Schouppy though he was going alright.
  3. NPC83

The replace one word game

Hahahaha @ 40 years shit
  4. NPC83

Shit Hard (Diehard) Shit Cock (Handcock)
  5. NPC83

Who ya gonna call??? Shit Busters !!!
  6. NPC83

The Shit Knight rises Forrest Shit The Shit Network Good Will Shitting Shit Fellas Lord of the Shit
  7. NPC83

Mate agree with you but I was being sarcastic.. sharks premiership window closed 3 years ago and I think they are a lock for bottom 4. But letting Townsend go I’d say long odds to get SJ early.
  8. NPC83

We are being respectful as to not distract and damage sharks title campaign or disrupt their premiership window.
  9. NPC83

No Source James Fisher Harris

He is their best forward and one helluva player but that’s mega dollars. Some other players in their squad will be ripe for the picking.
  10. NPC83

Official June 30 Members Forum - CANCELLED

Dave “The Hitman” Holland
  11. NPC83

Meaney mulls Dogs future as Storm brews

Exactly… Melbourne would be offering minimal but talking to their systems and success and trying to convince him that way.
  12. NPC83

Social Media Brandon Smith rumoured 3 year deal

That’s actually always been my concern with this situation. Maybe as Grant gets older his body gets more used to NRL footy but at the moment he can’t string too many games together without getting injured. Not sure if Storm medical staff are being cautious with him or his body just can’t handle...
  13. NPC83

Official Dallin Watene-Zelezniak signs with New Zealand Warriors

Thanks mate I couldn’t be bothered explaining it to captain negative.
  14. NPC83

Official Round 15 Bulldogs V Eels - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

He was bang on re: the Tui Katoa HIA from a high tackle with no sin bin vs Thommo sin bin for the tackle on Dylan Brown who didn’t even go to the HIA. Even shortly after an accidental head clash with Herb and he still doesn’t go to the HIA. Complete inconsistency.
  15. NPC83

Opinion Corey Waddell - what an impact he has given us today

As soon as we are at full strength he’s struggling to make the 17. That much is obvious IMO.
  16. NPC83

Opinion Corey Waddell - what an impact he has given us today

But Waddell has been playing for mountys so how did you work that one out?
  17. NPC83

Fucks sakes Meaney try and run it out bro …
  18. NPC83

Meaney already thinking Melbourne
  19. NPC83

We need to pepper this Dunster kid.. very suspect hands
  20. NPC83

Just hanging in there playing tough.. nothing flash.. just a doing the basics well kick early, chase hard perfect wet weather footy. Good stuff so far boys.
  21. NPC83

Elliot is a massive liability on that edge defensively.
  22. NPC83

Getting touched up on the penalties and set restarts so far
  23. NPC83

That’s a shit call there for obstruction
  24. NPC83

News In the Doghouse

The flip side is Avo is developing nicely.
  25. NPC83

If i were to guess mate I’d say it means he ain’t coming here next year. And reading between the lines we are after other options at hooker for next year. It’s a massive downer if true but if we can secure some good forwards I still think we will have a competitive side.
  26. NPC83

Maybe have another think bud Allen has been injured.
  27. NPC83

Peter V'landys flags move to new Liverpool stadium for Bulldogs and Wests Tigers

That’s always been the problem it’s hard to build a decent stadium style seating.
  28. NPC83

Peter V'landys flags move to new Liverpool stadium for Bulldogs and Wests Tigers

Tigers won’t use the ground much if they have to share between Campbelltown & Leichhardt their spiritual homes. Maybe 4 games max at liverpool and we’ll play at least 8 or 9 it will be our home ground.
  29. NPC83

Hahaha take us to Dynasty for a feed first then head over to the sports bar and watch a few replays of dogs grand final wins !
  30. NPC83

Yeah mate Bezos, Musk and DWZ often switch positions on the rich list depending on the week.
  31. NPC83

That was my point mate sometimes he makes crucial errors it’s almost a try assist for the opposition but other times he’ll get you out of your half with strong tough caries… the ultimate rocks and diamonds player.
  32. NPC83

I think so.. seems like we are pretty happy to let him go so might not bother..
  33. NPC83

Serious question.. do we insert the usual cause about not being able to play against us this year? Could go either way… he has his days where he has feet for hands but then he can also get you on the front foot with over 200 running metres.. usually tough metres.
  34. NPC83

Canberra has shithouse weather. He probably already lives in the shire or surrounding suburbs which are only 20mins or so to Belmore so he wouldn’t even have to move.
  35. NPC83

I would keep a level head particularly over Rajab. Still very young and depending on how he progresses next year I’d say Flanno’s contract would have ran out by the time Rajab is even close to being ready for first grade.
  36. NPC83

That’s exactly right.
  37. NPC83

Good thing is it’s only $400k it’s not a huge deal if we had to chip in half. We would just have weigh up if its worth keeping him as depth or not. And nobody else would take him anyway.
  38. NPC83

Yeah if we have SJ for 2 years with Burton and Avo I don’t see where Flanno fits in.
  39. NPC83

News Pangai permission to explore

I know bro… my cousin through my wife roomed with him in the 2015 World Cup. Said very good things about him but also that the puppet masters used him for a lot of things.
  40. NPC83

News Pangai permission to explore

SBW and Khoder Nasser
  41. NPC83

Who is that?
  42. NPC83

True.. might derail their premiership aspirations..
  43. NPC83

Wouldn’t mind him for this year we could drop Wakeham and SJ could partner Averillo
  44. NPC83

I rated Dallin when he was on but ultimately it is the right call if his reported salary is even close to being true. Thanks for your efforts in the blue and white bro! Now hopefully a big signing on our end is imminent cause there should be plenty of cash!
  45. NPC83

Is Menulog losing the plot ?

Nothing like the streets of Parra mate!
  46. NPC83

Yeah I don’t disagree with that. I also find that it is taking much longer. I’ll have to get motivated and start getting into the car to pick up the food fresh. Although…. Not going to work if I’m a few drinks deep by that stage :tearsofjoy:
  47. NPC83

Call me sceptical if you will but I don’t trust some people’s hygiene. :tired:
  48. NPC83

I actually have my settings set to contactless for that reason.
  49. NPC83

Gallen v Huni | you’re welcome

I’m keen on that too I’d really like this to be Timmys last domestic fight for now. Needs to go overseas it’s his legacy.
  50. NPC83

Burton to Centre?

Nope Burton needs to be in the halves. He will have too much influence on the match not too.
  51. NPC83

Gallen v Huni | you’re welcome

Agree mate Gallen very tough but Huni was working on a few things prior to the Olympics. He’d ice Gallen much earlier if he hit the go button. He was barely using the right at times.
  52. NPC83

Boxing The Boxing Thread

People will say whatever they want and credit to Gallen but Huni gave him his medicine. Could have hit the go button earlier but he’s fresh and ready for the Olympics. There is levels to boxing.
  53. NPC83

Boxing The Boxing Thread

Whist that is somewhat true there is a huge issue if Justis doesn’t win. He is a legitimate talent on the rise and should win most rounds against Gal.
  54. NPC83

Brandon Smith consolidated thread

Kenty said last night on 360 that they didn’t have much space at all with reduced cap due to Covid and other players already receiving upgrades. Of course it is the roosters ..
  55. NPC83

Yeah for Topine? Could use his energy and utility value.
  56. NPC83

Steve Hanson

I think he will have an influence on certain players. Particularly around backing yourself and preparation, mindset accountability etc. the pillars Baz implemented at the start of the year was the right idea but Steve would be able to reinforce the message at a much higher level.
  57. NPC83

Dogs to knock off the eels next week

Would love to win but I think the main thing for us right now is continue to aim up in defence and hopefully keep the tries flowing in attack. We have come a long way from the team that couldn’t score for 3 consecutive weeks. Still a long way to go.
  58. NPC83

Official Round 14 Bulldogs V Dragons - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Totally agree the commentary during and post game was heavily around the dragons but I think Mick Ennis and Braith Anasta gave us some credit. Particularly with the way our middle stood up. At the end of the day if we jag a few more wins they will be forced to talk about us.
  59. NPC83

First time I think going for 2 was the right option but that time I would have ran it.
  60. NPC83

I think he will next year it’s just outside Wakeham he’s not getting the space or good ball often.
  61. NPC83

Very convinced Avo should partner Burto next year. Just give Allen another crack at fullback.
  62. NPC83

Sharks game we led from memory bro
  63. NPC83

Ava been very strong through the middle
  64. NPC83

Apparently we got a warning must have been Chinese whispers
  65. NPC83

Averillo looked like a young T Baz then taking on the line get that up ya !! giddy up!!!
  66. NPC83

Good defence boys.. playing against 14 at the moment
  67. NPC83

This ref is a dead set disgrace
  68. NPC83

Elliot still a dope not much has changed FFS
  69. NPC83

Take the 2. Get something out of it.
  70. NPC83

Larson Doyle looks to be a handy pick up.
  71. NPC83

Official Mounties (NSW Cup) 2021

Lewis nearly made a meal of that the pass was so slow. But agree he is on the ball a lot more in reggies maybe the pace of the game helps.
  72. NPC83

Most hated player currently?

Mitch Moses usually a hero against any teams out side the top 8.
  73. NPC83

DWZ consolidated thread

I don’t think so to be honest. I think he may be giving Allan another go at fullback and with Cotric and Addo Carr there is no wing spot for DWZ so best to move him on.
  74. NPC83

News Storm after Meaney

I think he’s worth keeping but collateral damage to our clean out.
  75. NPC83

News Storm after Meaney

Look I can see why Melbourne would want him. He’s a good safe player and a solid back up for origin / injuries. They would get him for a touch above the minimum wage and without any other clubs including ours putting in an offer he will likely take it if he hasn’t already.
  76. NPC83

News Storm after Meaney

@Kempsey Dog you ok brother? Not many had an appreciation for Meaney like yourself ;)
  77. NPC83

News Storm after Meaney

Yeah that would be the lure cause he wouldn’t crack their best starting team, $$$ would be minimal as he’d be a back up. Good luck to him he may be coached by Bellamy for a year.
  78. NPC83

News Storm after Meaney

What do you think Melbourne would offer him?
  79. NPC83

News Storm after Meaney

Take him if we can have B Smith. Would be one of our best moves yet.
  80. NPC83

Hope not he has zero credibility that guy.
  81. NPC83

He was wearing a blue and white jacket on the Fox’s insta story yesterday… maybe a good sh*t stir who knows.
  82. NPC83

Matt Burton consolidated thread

The kid is a freakkkkk!!!!!
  83. NPC83

Matt Burton consolidated thread

Great player… looks awesome when taking on the line so hard to stop inside the 10. Going to be great to have his running game and massive boot next year. LFG!!!
  84. NPC83

News Ava set for new deal

He’s been good value for money.
  85. NPC83

Opinion What's your opinion on our recruitment so far for 2022 ?

It was going great guns until things went quiet.. hopefully sparks back up again soon.
  86. NPC83

Warriors re-sign Afoa

We must be saving our $$$ for Haas.
  87. NPC83

Yeah he was always strong. But I’m hoping they are going to offload someone ;)
  88. NPC83

Tepoi Moeroa former Eels back rower just joint storm as a mid season signing. He’s been playing rugby. Source : storm fan page. Don’t follow it my mate does :tearsofjoy: cheers.
  89. NPC83

Opinion Martin Taupau home coming?

Agree … he just has to want to move over the ditch at a reasonable contract value
  90. NPC83

News Bulldogs eye huge DWZ-Leilua swap

Apparently joeys contract for next year is in the clubs favour. We don’t have to take that on and also wouldn’t have Dallin on our books. At $550k I’d persist with Dal for next year but if the $800k+ rumour is even close to true it’s worth exploring options like this.
  91. NPC83

Opinion Martin Taupau home coming?

Would rather Bunty but wouldn’t be against Marty coming for 2 years if next years deal was heavily subsidised.
  92. NPC83

2021 State of Origin Game 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

We need a Safiti or a Haas to partner Thommo… would make a massive difference.
  93. NPC83

But some are saying we need to dumb down our game plan? It’s already very simple I don’t know how much more we can dumb it down.
  94. NPC83

Might be a late inclusion for Wakeham