• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Search results

1. Philmus

News JFH extending at the Panthers

The scummy mountain dogs have been harping on all year like the arrogant pieces of shit they are, never thought id ever in my life say this but.... go the storm
  2. Philmus

Well they won in 03, so we must be the next club to have the NRL assistance being that we won in 04?
  3. Philmus

I think they will choke and i cant wait
  4. Philmus

No Source James Fisher Harris

2022?
  5. Philmus

Takers for Flanagan Anyone?

Now if we could just get that done before next week please
  6. Philmus

Opinion Sexiest player at the club

Dan Ferris with that jihadi beard
  7. Philmus

News TPJ

Where's this coming from?
  8. Philmus

News TPJ

Why do we need a smoke screen for SJ when its well known that we've made an offer and hes wanting to come?
  9. Philmus

News TPJ

I bet hes regretting staying at Penrith considering he gets no game time
  10. Philmus

News Bulldogs trio ordered to self-isolate

After leaving Napa's body i heard Covid mutated and developed a new strain called the 'Big Papi Strain' whereby you get Covid but also Chlamydia as well
  11. Philmus

Shaun Johnson consolidated thread

when, recently? he’s seen the facilities! nah he’d be a good signing if we got him. is this instead of or as well as kikau
  12. Philmus

capewell?!
  13. Philmus

Opinion Our outside backs are shit because?

Not to mention the added fatigue we seem to have given how many 'ruck infringements' 6 agains we give away ensuring we defened 12 tackle sets and its no wonder were not seeing anything from them
  14. Philmus

I'd love to hear him come out and say that, would be bloody beautiful to finally hear someone say that they want to come to the dogs!
  15. Philmus

Talent pool too shallow for NRL to expand competition, Andrew Johns says

Were the dogs one of the 12? I wonder who the 4 were that didnt participate. I tend to agree with the comment about talent dilution though, we're seeing it now more so than any other year previously, theres Melbourne and Penrith on their own tier as the only two clubs that can really take it...
  16. Philmus

Corey Allan status

The 3 year contracts should never have been offered, especially for players that were fringe first graders at other clubs
  17. Philmus

didnt we dodge a bullet there
  18. Philmus

Get where you're coming from too, i agree with players on contract and the need to wait until November for those sorts of signings, but the SJ one for example hes off contract and been told to look around. By all accounts we've got him, what is the club waiting for?
  19. Philmus

Agreed - don't know why the club has to wait to announce everything if/when people sign. The media beat it up as 'as good as done' and the club says absolutely nothing. What does waiting achieve? Warriors announced Townsend yesterday after it only coming out that they were interested pretty much...
  20. Philmus

THE RUNNING GAME

Nasheed will get a start before Dufty
  21. Philmus

Official June 30 Members Forum - CANCELLED

What happens if we all just rock up and sit at poker machines? Maybe Khoury can do it over the PA
  22. Philmus

35 Minutes till announcement! Wednesday 4pm!
  23. Philmus

News Elliot out for six weeks

"The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs can confirm absolute dropkick forward Adam Elliott will miss the next six weeks due to a fractured cheekbone and being found to have flippers for hands. Elliott was taken from the field during his side’s loss to the Parramatta Eels in the 55th minute after a...
  24. Philmus

News Elliot out for six weeks

Something like a full recovery....that takes 2.5 years would be perfect
  25. Philmus

Official Injury updates

Hopefully Topine comes in instead of Waddell
  26. Philmus

Also we wouldve been paying for others to play against us at that point too dont forget like Jimmy Graham etc
  27. Philmus

Moses Mbye $750k Brett Morris $750k Josh Morris $750k Moses Suli $0 Will Hopoate $800k Fa’amanu Brown $350k Kieran Foran $1m Aaron Woods $600k Michael Lichaa $450k Aiden Tolman $700k Josh Jackson © $750k Adam Elliott $400k David Klemmer $700k INTERCHANGE Rhyse Martin $400k Clay Priest $10.80 and...
  28. Philmus

News ‘Wildcard’ emerges for unwanted Shark – and it could spell trouble for exiled young gun

I deadset couldnt believe how bad that was. They couldnt come up with 4 relevant players. Goes to show how bad we've been going doesnt it
  29. Philmus

I had a rough go at it estimating what people earnt as i actually have no idea and still only get $10.3m, a packets of smokes and a pie. I assume the other $2.7, goes to the other 9 in the top 30 and i may have been short on guessing some of the wages too though
  30. Philmus

News ‘Wildcard’ emerges for unwanted Shark – and it could spell trouble for exiled young gun

Any chance this gets announced today? Could do with a bit of good news from the club instead of the social media 'which highlight is your favourite?' videos that have to include Bryson Goodwin because we've had no highlights for 6 years
  31. Philmus

Wrong - Parramatta cheated the cap and still got the spoon, that would have to be the worst. If you're going to cheat the cap, at least make sure you win something (like Melbourne)
  32. Philmus

Opinion Unprofessionalism Culls Rebuild

Can you imagine Flanno working at the leagues club? He'd pour you a half full schooner and fill the rest up with tears then your beer would be salty. Thats if you even got to taste it provided he didnt drop it handing it to you
  33. Philmus

Is he off contract? Otherwise they'll be paying huuuge freight. Hes on massive money
  34. Philmus

Deadset. Wouldn't that be something! 2023 looks like it's shaping like a great year if thats the case
  35. Philmus

Opinion Thoughts on Connor Watson?

I'd much rather play with 12 than throw money at Kenny. What a waste
  36. Philmus

Tigers have Hastings for next season and even Brooks is better than Flanno.. Titans if Ash Taylor gets moved on may be a thing though
  37. Philmus

Probably all of it. Who'd want flanno on their books?
  38. Philmus

Opinion Comparison vs Parramatta: Wingers (cap management)

Whats your source? Whats his deal?
  39. Philmus

Social Media Dale finucane

Agree. The rules will prob change again in 2 years making the game faster again or something and he wont be able to keep up. 4 years is too long. Plus at 34 his body will start letting him down
  40. Philmus

Penrith already said no to Naden coming early. Cronulla are in contention for 8th so probably wont get rid of SJ considering there is still hope for them. Could be wrong though as they've still got Moylan and Townsend there..
  41. Philmus

Opinion Who should be in the big 5 x positions for 2022

Apparently hes agreed to $450k for 2 years due to be announced this week, the Sean Johnson thread has a few people confirming it. The money saved from DWZ covers his wage next year, so given that do you then drop Allen or Averillo? Someone has to miss out unfortunately
  42. Philmus

Where are you playing SJ?
  43. Philmus

and his good mate Fox
  44. Philmus

Can you imagine the jokes if the dog rooter comes to the dogs? Christ
  45. Philmus

Social Media Brandon Smith rumoured 3 year deal

Show him the facilities!
  46. Philmus

Opinion Possible backline 2022

Now thats a backline we can be proud of!
  47. Philmus

Opinion Comparison vs Parramatta: Wingers (cap management)

Mitch Kenny? Seriously? Bloke's bog average, id rather keep JMK for a year
  48. Philmus

1. Averillo but need to start playing him there this year so he can acclimatise. Otherwise given Allen the spot and play Averillo as a utility in the 14 jumper 2. Burton/Johnson 3. Johnson/Burton 4. Hodgson if possible but i worry he'll want a 3+ year deal when hes coming to the end of his...
  49. Philmus

Social Media DWZ going going GONE TODAY

RFM, JMK and Luke Goodwin gave him a 3 man Haka, was very emotional and had DWZ going the blub and even with a tissue he still couldnt catch his tears
  50. Philmus

Opinion Corey Waddell - what an impact he has given us today

This. The bloke obviously has a future at the club, its time to start giving him a proper go and getting him ready. I know people are saying leave him at Mounties so he can play 80 minutes every week. Yeah fair enough. But he can play 80 mins in first grade too - he showed that a few weeks back...
  51. Philmus

PLAYERS NEED TO GO ???

Agree players like Hoppa and Waddles need to be dropped but look at Walters at Brisbane, every week a different side takes the field and every week they get pumped. We also need to keep some of the same so they can form combinations and gel and build in confidence instead of chopping and...
  52. Philmus

Out of curiosity, who are your top 10 halves?
  53. Philmus

Works for us though, means we get him cheaper
  54. Philmus

NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Suns beat clips game 1 of Western conference final and Booker hits a triple double. The suns keep turning up, i didnt think they'd get past the nuggets to be honest
  55. Philmus

Fox Sports Bulldogs Chase Former Legends Son

Hopefully neither tbh
  56. Philmus

Funny that, remind me again who are the only 2 that have a genuine shot at winning the comp this year?
  57. Philmus

Corrupt nrlol

The titans possession stats for the second half would be somewhere around ours. Cant win games without the ball. Cant get the ball when the ref is helping the other team, vicious cycle
  58. Philmus

News Storm on fire

I reckon Storm will go back to back this year. They're a better side than Penrith (although Penrith got them earlier in the year). I hope they do because I dont want the cocky dickheads from the mountains to win, i'd love to see them choke again!
  59. Philmus

Yeah i've hardly seen him on the field this year which is probably part of where i'm coming from with my sentiments. Agree Grant is more skilful but Smith this year seems to have come into his own and is really going well, scoring tries and setting them up. Gets to almost every play the ball and...
  60. Philmus

To be honest i think Cheese is a better hooker than Grant anyway. Alot of hype around Grant and i dont really think its all warranted. He is definitely a good player, but i wouldnt go as far as to say best in the game
  61. Philmus

Official Best wishes to dwz

Announcement today at 11am. Or 4pm. Or maybe Wednesday at 4:11pm
  62. Philmus

Throw him whatever he wants for 2023, which the club can do from Nov 1. Once he's signed on for 23, THEN work out how to get him over earlier. Broker a deal with the Storm whereby they can come up with a few players who they'd want in return for an early release and if the dogs agree to someone...
  63. Philmus

Opinion Not first grade standard

Wonder if Baz is going to cop the $10k fine for his comments? Knowing the NRL, they'll chuck him a fine for complaining about the refereeing - even though in this instance its more than warranted. Good on him for standing up for his playing group as well as the club and actually calling it how...
  64. Philmus

Mentally weak and rigging

And he hates us with a passion
  65. Philmus

Opinion How good is Schoupp?

He's got the size for it, would work well there. I think i read he played juniors in the back row?
  66. Philmus

Official Best wishes to dwz

Toby Rudolph's brother and Shane Flannagan
  67. Philmus

Opinion Corey Waddell - what an impact he has given us today

How can he hook Flanno and not recall him after 2 months yet pick Waddell consistently? I'm not a fan of Kyle, but surely him and Corey are on par in terms of lack of skill, how can you drop 1 and not the other?
  68. Philmus

Official Round 15 Bulldogs V Eels - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

false 15th. broncos have a bye next round so they’ll go ahead of us
  69. Philmus

Over or under?
  70. Philmus

Laundy's financing the other means and doesnt affect our cap, so by all means, empty those pockets Mr Laundy. Give B Smith one of ya pubs if it gets him over the line!
  71. Philmus

Opinion Bulldogs v Broncos Race for Spoon

Thank god for them though, takes alot of heat off us performing poorly
  72. Philmus

News Panthers land stunning $200m stadium upgrade from government

No way, if anything its favouritism. I wonder if they'd upgrade Penrith stadium if they were coming 15th instead of 1st?
  73. Philmus

I get the feeling that will happen regardless to be honest
  74. Philmus

I'm shocked Walters took the job on to be honest. Basket case of a club, i dont think Reynolds will fix it next year either
  75. Philmus

Fox Sports TPJ

Especially given his attitude problem too. Played the biggest victim and dug the boot in the the broncos and the NRL in his interview post game last night, as much as id like to get a big damaging forward like TPJ, i think his negativity and selfishness would hinder any sort of development
  76. Philmus

Raiders apparently interested in Widdop, but im hearing so are the warriors?
  77. Philmus

Fox Sports TPJ

I hear Brent Naden's nose is spotless..
  78. Philmus

Fox Sports TPJ

how are they doing this? they’ve signed gildart, hastings and mamaulo already as well as the coin they’re paying tamou, leilua x2, mbye, brooks etc surely they’re going to be over the cap with TPJ and lsaako?
  79. Philmus

News Pangai permission to explore

can’t wait for that one! the sooner the better
  80. Philmus

south’s giving it to the broncs really helps out for and against! hope they put another 30 on them
  81. Philmus

WARRIORS WAIT ON DOGS WINGER

Effective immediately or what? any idea of the freight we have to pay?
  82. Philmus

Averillo position

Afoa has resigned with the Warriors, JFH is on contract with Penrith, Cheese has said hes staying at the Storm, Wakeham won't sit around playing for Mounties for 3 years until we 'get rid of SJ' either...
  83. Philmus

The sharks bombed SIX tries in that game, either knocking the ball on over the line or stepping into touch or throwing bad passes to blokes in space that wouldve otherwise scored. And even then, another 10 mins and they would've caught up and beaten us the way that we dropped off. If only 1 of...
  84. Philmus

This. A fair few people getting well ahead of themselves after a win against a deplorable dragons team. Sure we played well, but we cant assume we're going to 'win this game and that game and avoid the spoon' when we are literally 2-12 and on the bottom. Just have to see how we go over the next...
  85. Philmus

Averillo position

...Is this a joke?
  86. Philmus

As in thats another week we've paid him, so less freight we pay in the future sort of thing?
  87. Philmus

If Dallin isnt playing this weekend, whats the wait?
  88. Philmus

Burton to Centre?

I know its not going to happen, but I actually reckon Burton could be one of the best attacking fullbacks in the game given his size, speed and ball playing ability. Again, its not going to happen because he's a half, but would be a cool experiment
  89. Philmus

Social Media Oates

Thank fuck he turned it down
  90. Philmus

Burton to Centre?

While we're at it why dont we make him captain coach too?
  91. Philmus

Opinion Renouf Atoni

$650k over 3 years sounds more like it
  92. Philmus

Rumour Has anyone got any news on a 9 or forwards?

You wouldn't start Su'a? And you'd continue to play Elliot?
  93. Philmus

Opinion Renouf Atoni

Wow, for $650K they can have him
  94. Philmus

Opinion Watson heleta

I feel like he's been below par for his entire first grade career to be honest. I dont know why people rave on about him on here. Mark my words, he'll come back from injury later this year, come on off the bench 20 mins in...and first touch will be a knock on
  95. Philmus

stop it
  96. Philmus

Maybe he's stuck in traffic on the M1?
  97. Philmus

I reckon now DWZ is gone, they'll drop Tui and put Allen on the wing and keep Schoupp in the centres